Buffy & The Corrupter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya moistened her lips as she summoned up her courage. She glanced over to the battered form of Xander and steeled herself. Growling and snarling like an angry dog, the huge beast reared over her. It's snout snuffled across her face, drool dripping onto her, and then it slid down her body following the scent. Anya tensed as it's wet, cold nose pushed against her pussy and took in the smell of her and those who had used her.

A massive paw suddenly grasped the stone beside Anya's head. She could see how matted and unkempt the fur was and she could smell the stench of the animal. The creature's other paw descended onto her chest, so big that it covered both her breasts, and it tightened it's grip. Anya let out a little gasp of fright as she felt it's long claws pierce her flesh a little, and pinpricks of blood well up. With a small roar, it moved itself above her and she nervously parted her legs to give it access. She had to widen them still further as it moved between them and it's coarse fur brushed her inner thighs.

Suddenly, Anya snapped her head round to look pleadingly at Buffy. "Promise me you'll never tell Xander about any of this!" When all Buffy did was look at her with tears running down her face, she begged again. "Promise me! Please! It'll kill him just as surely as Glory would!" Silently, Buffy nodded.

Anya felt relief flood through her. As long as Xander never knew what she had done to save him, he would be okay.

The fetid breath of the werewolf made her gag. She had to keep her face averted as a constant stream of drool drained from it's jaws onto her cheek. Panic filled her as she suddenly realised that the creature's cock was pressing against her belly. The scalding hot flesh was nearly a foot long! She had seen a couple of similar rituals in her time, so she knew that the victims survived, but with a cock that big, she suddenly doubted if she would. Shifting it's hips, the beast brought it's cock back and lowered the head to her already tender pussy. Perversely, she was suddenly glad for all the slick mess in there, because if that monster entered her dry, it would have split her in two.

As the large head of it's cock pushed slowly into her, Anya took a sharp intake of breath. Like an unstoppable freight train, the gigantic piece of meat slid down into her. Further and further it pushed. She felt herself stretched around the shaft as it continued it's invasion. Never had Anya taken a cock this big. She gasped, half in pain, half in traitorous pleasure. Anya was grateful when she felt the rough itch of the beast's fur against her pussy as it reached it's full depth in her. Snarling, inches above her face, the monster pulled back with a swift twitch of it's hips.

"OOOOHHHHH!" Anya cried as she felt the incredible fullness withdraw and then suddenly plunge back into her. With animal intensity, the werewolf began to slam it's large weapon in and out of the trembling woman at speed. Back and forth it rutted into her. Again and again it plowed her. With rhythmic bucks it fucked her. Her cunt juiced up to help protect itself from the battering. The incredible thickness of the supernatural beast's cock stretched her and generated waves of unwilling pleasure. As she was rocked by the force of it's humping, Anya found that she had buried her hands into the fur of it's flanks and clasped hold. Her inner thighs felt bruised as it's massive hips thrust again and again at her. The tender outer lips of her pussy were on fire as the creature's pelvis slammed into them over and over.

Suddenly, without warning, the creature just stopped, with it's cock nearly fully withdrawn. Anya unscrunched her eyes and looked up at the lycanthrope. Yellow eyes stared down into her own and the creature tilted it's head to one side as it seemed to study her. She could feel the large bulbous glans of it's prick nestling in the opening to her cunt, holding her lips apart. Juices coated it's long shaft and thick, sticky strands dripped down from it. Pinpricks of pain blossomed across her breasts as the beast altered it's grip slightly. Her hands could feel the vibrations as the monster rumbled deep in it's chest. Gulping, Anya tried to gather her breath, only just realising that she had been gasping and panting under it's onslaught.

Puzzlement creased her brow as she wondered why it had stopped. A strange contradiction of feelings filled her. Relief that her shame could be over and that the creature had finished, merged with a small regret that the sinful feeling of that great cock was gone.

The werewolf's massive, grey tongue slid out and licked a long, slimy trail, from her chest to her ear. Anya flinched, expecting those big, sharp teeth to rip into her at any moment.

"OOOFFFF!" Her breath was blasted from her body as the creature suddenly slammed itself back into her up to the hilt. With a renewed savagery, the beast began to fuck her. Her fists gripped the creatures fur as tightly as she could, clinging on under the assault. Once again, she felt that huge cock rut into her. In and out it plunged. The mighty cock hammered her, again and again. Beneath the constant snarling and rumbling of the beast, it was possible to hear the wet squelching sounds of Anya's violated cunt. Time seemed to stretch into a meaningless mass as she bucked and twitched on the lengthy cock.

"NO!" she cried as she felt her body begin to spasm,"OH NO! Please, No!" Shame and orgasm washed over her at the same time. Her pussy walls contracted, rippling along the thrusting meat, squeezing and massaging it.

A howl burst from the creature as it buried itself completely into her and began to pump her full of it's seed. With the force of a torrent, it filled her. More and more pulsed out into her quivering hole, washing her, drowning her. Quickly, the creature stepped away from the trembling young woman.

Spike hopped down from the table and picked up the small glass figurine. Murmuring several arcane words, he pushed the little statue into Anya's overflowing pussy. The mixed juices from her, him, the minions and the werewolf coated the idol. He stirred it about for a moment and then pulled it out and lifted it as high as he could. With a loud cry he called for Brakkhan.

The candles in the room flared, brightly. A black cloud swirled into the air and began to grow. Faster and faster the darkness spun, like a minature tornado. Suddenly, with a boom like crashing thunder, the cloud vanished. Buffy looked in awe at the demon who stood there. He was a seven foot tall albino. Almost skeletal, his every bone showed under skin that seemed to have no flesh beneath it. Eyes of a glowing pink shone from above a maw with two sharp, upthrust tusks, and waist length, snow white hair hung down his back. Talons, nearly eighteen inches in length, ended in wicked, curved claws.

Spike convulsed as the black painted runes on his arms slid about and rearranged their position. Grimacing with the pain, he looked across to Glory, who clapped slowly. Taking up the small book he had used before, Spike began to speak the words to bind The Corrupter to his will.

"You know," said Glory seductively. "You may request a single service of an Elder demon upon summoning it, as a sort of payment for bringing it to this plane of existence. It must grant your request."

Spike stopped his chanting and looked at her puzzled. "What, even before I finish the binding incantation?"

Glory slowly paced around Brakkhan, who ignored her completely. "Yes. The ritual you have performed will keep him docile while you bind him, but it is still possible to use him while you do it."

The vampire could tell that she was going somewhere with this. "Well?"

"Buffy's friends have an annoying habit of helping her, just when you don't need it. Why don't you send Brakki here over there to keep them busy, while you finish your chanting? I'm sure that nice Mr Giles would find such a meeting fascinating."

"I can do that? Doesn't he have to be here for the binding?"

"He will be, it will only take him a moment to impose his will upon them and enslave them. Trust me."

Spike didn't trust her at all, but she did have a point about the Scoobies habit of mucking up his plans. "Okay. Brakkhan, The Corrupter. Hear the one who has summoned you and fulfill your debt. Go to the watcher of the Slayer and bend him to your will. Keep him busy and out of my way, then return to me immediatly."

The demon's furnace like eyes turned to Spike. "Of course, Vampire. My payment of a debt to you." Ice filled Spikes veins at the sound of that voice. For a moment, he knew what true fear was. Then, the large demon simply vanished.

"Well, bugger me!" Spike murmured and then continued his ritual chanting.

++++++++++

Giles paced back and forth in the lounge of Buffy's home. He was worried. Buffy and Faith should have been back, by now. Something had gone wrong. He tried to think what to do about it, but couldn't decide. Willow and Tara were in their room, having no luck with their scrying spells and that did not bode well, either. Someone powerful was blocking the magic.

He should really have gone to his apartment to research things, but he had promised Buffy he would look after Dawn. She had gone to bed a half hour ago. He strode across to the bottom of the stairs and glanced up. A shaft of light came from the crack in her doorway. When he turned to go back into the lounge, he walked straight into the chest of The Corrupter.

With deep breath, Brakkhan blew a fetid cloud around the Watcher. Giles stumbled backwards, a hand covering his mouth in a gesture he knew would not help. As soon as the breath touched him, he felt his will slip away and only the desire to serve the demon remain. Slowly, he straightened himself up and looked to his master for his command.

With relish, the demon gave his orders, "Go to your charge and use her. Spend yourself inside of her." Brakkhan delighted in the inner cries of horror from the Englishman. To harm a girl he was supposed to protect was one of the most appalling things he could do. Which was exactly why the demon chose it. In an instant, Brakkhan had vanished, leaving the Watcher alone.

Carefully, he removed his spectacles and polished them. Then, he returned them to his nose and put his hand upon the bannister. With the giggle of a madman he began to climb the stairs.

"Here Dawnie, Dawnie." he whispered.

++++++++++

TO BE CONTINUED in "BUFFY AND THE CORRUPTER 05" in which Giles must obey his master.

FROM THE AUTHOR

My heartfelt thanks go to ALIEN47 once more, for his time, patience and editing skills. Without his help, my text would be full of bad puntuation and spelling errors.

If you have enjoyed the series so far, please take a moment to send me feedback. Critisism, good or bad, is welcomed. I am a huge Buffy fan and would really like to hear from others.

12