Buffy & The Corrupter Ch. 05

Story Info
Only Dawn can save Giles.
6.3k words
4.62
54.2k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 10/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindFiend
MindFiend
851 Followers

NOTE; This story takes place in an alternate Buffyverse, a few years into the future. Faith has remained with the good guys and is Buffy's secret girlfriend. Dawn is now at college and Willow and Tara are still together. Spike is still evil and some of Buffy's past adversaries are not as dead as she thought.

++++++++++

Willow was frustrated. Every spell she could think of had failed to find Spike. Someone must be blocking the magic, someone powerful. Between them, she and Tara had exhausted most scrying spells, all to no avail. Nothing was working. Time to try a different perspective. Yes! That would work!

"Tara, honey, pass me that peacock feather would you?"

Tara uncrossed her legs, got up and fetched the feather from the bedside table. Her cheeks flushed slightly as she gave it to Willow, remembering what the redhead had done with it the last time she asked for it. Willow smiled up at her as she took the feather, allowing her fingers to brush lingeringly against those of her girlfriend. Tara stepped back out of the circle they had drawn in red sand and sat down again.

"Do you have an idea what you want to try now?" Tara never stammered when she was alone with Willow, her shyness was gone.

A wicked grin split Willow's face. "Well, I know what I'd LIKE to try now...."

Tara blushed, "Vixen!". As she said it, she gave a slow smile. Rarely did Tara smile, but when she did, she was so beautiful that the whole room seemed to brighten. It was like the sun slowly appearing from behind the clouds. Willow looked at her wonderful soul-mate and felt her heart brim full with love.

"I just suddenly thought to myself, that I wished magic was as simple as computing. With computers, if I tried to hack something and was blocked, I would just look for a backdoor. That's when I got the idea for this. If we can't search for Spike, let's try another route. We know he must be using the summoning and binding ritual, right?" Tara nodded. "Well, that uses a lot of power and we may be able to trace the ritual, not the person."

Suddenly Tara understood. "Of course! And you're going to use the Third Eye of Cadria!"

"Darn tootin'!" the wiccan replied with a little nod. Willow closed her eyes and concentrated on her breathing. "Blind Cadria, Desolate Queen, grant me your sight beyond sight. With the Inner Eye of Eternity and the channels of all life, grant me your power to see!" Willow raised the peacock feather to her face, so that the eye design pressed firmly against her forehead.

With a tingling surge, Willow's mind took flight. She could see the world about her, although it was surrounded by a shimmering white light. With a quick glance down at Tara and her own body, Willow turned her attention to the flow and swirl of magic. As she did, she saw dazzling purple waves of light begin to appear. Tara was surrounded by an aura that stretched about six inches away from her skin. It puzzled Willow to see that her own magical aura leapt to nearly two and a half foot from hers. What did that mean? Suddenly, she felt a tug and her mind soared up through the ceiling and high above Sunnydale. From up here, she could see the ley lines of mystical energy criss-crossing the town. Purple light burst and spilled from places all over the neighbourhood. Magic may be a rare thing, but this was near the hellmouth, after all. With the thought of that place, she spun herself and looked towards the ruins of her old school. She gasped at the sight of dozens of large bolts of energy sparking and colliding as they struck the ground where the old library used to be. The amount of magic around that place was enormous.

It wasn't the energy she was looking for though, so she chided herself for her distraction. Renewing her focus, she concentrated on the summoning and binding ritual. All the other beams of light faded, to leave just one large current, sparking across the sky towards the hillsides. With a mere thought, Willow flew alongside the mystic energy and chased it to where it plunged into the ground by the old sanitorium. Hardly pausing, Willow followed it down through the earth. For a brief moment, all she could see was rock, then she emerged through the roof of the basement.

She gasped at what she saw. The purple, crackling energy was flowing down into Spike, who was chanting from a book. It seemed to focus itself in his body and then emerge in a straight beam from a sigil on his chest, to strike a little glass figurine on an altar, and then streak over to The Corrupter. The Corrupter was already here! Willow choked back the panic at seeing the Elder Demon and looked around. There, on either side of Spike, Buffy and Faith were naked and chained, helplessly, to wooden tables. Over to one side of the room, Anya was knelt besides an unconscious Xander. Nearby, a large werewolf crouched, looking ready to pounce on the nearest person.

"Oh No!" she gasped as she saw who else was in the chamber. Surrounded by her minions, Glory sat on a chair, watching Spike. With a quick shake of her head and a blink, Willow broke the spell and returned to her body. Tara was shocked to see the panic on her girlfriend's face as she lowered the feather.

"We're in BIG trouble!"

++++++++++

With a giggle to himself, Giles slowly pushed open the door to Dawn's room. As he stepped inside, he could see her lying on her belly on the bed, scribbling in her diary. Her knees were bent and her feet waved in the air, wiggling and absently stroking each other. She wore a red silk nightshirt that barely covered the small swell of her buttocks. These undulated as she waved her feet about. The light glistened and shone on the red silk as the firm little mounds gave tiny rolls.

Giles licked his lips. Dawn stopped writing and seemed to ponder what to put next. She lifted the pen to her mouth and lightly tapped its end against her teeth. Then, her soft, red lips closed around it in a little pout and she sucked at the biro.

Giles gave a low groan of desire. Dawn's head spun in shock to look towards the doorway. Relief flooded through her when she saw it was only Giles. She smiled and tapped the end of her pen on the pages of her diary.

"Hi, Giles. I was just entering today into "The Chronicles", you know?" She looked down at the pages of the little book. "Boy, do I have alot to say! That ritual to speak to Ko-lan was intense!"

Giles partly closed his eyes as he brought the memory of Dawn's nakedness to mind. The way her small breast had gleamed, as Tara had rubbed his cum into it, was heavenly. How he longed to feel her flesh for himself. He moved to sit beside her on the bed. "Yes, it was very......intense."

Gently, he snagged some of her long, brown hair and hooked it behind her ear. She tilted her head and looked at him with a tiny, uncertain smile. "Y..you okay Giles?"

"Fine." He gazed into those beautiful eyes.

"Is Buffy back yet?"

He shook his head. "No. Don't worry, I'm sure she and Faith are fine." He drank in the sweet smell of roses that wafted from her freshly washed skin. He was captivated by the different ways the light played on her. The satiny gleam of her hair, the wet glistening of her red lips and the pearl white shine of her teeth as she spoke. Something about the way she moved shouted youth and innocence. Ohhh, his master was too kind to allow him to have her! He turned his head to look longingly at her buttocks. That area of soft, pink skin that sloped down from underneath her nightshirt to melt into her inner thigh looked wonderful. He longed to lick it.

Dawn lifted her eyebrows as she looked at Giles. Something about him seemed slightly different. Predatory. She saw he was gazing backwards and followed his eyes to where he was looking. At her arse! She quickly pushed herself up until she was kneeling upon the bed, her backside safely tucked out of sight.

"Er...h..how are Willow and Tara getting on?"

"Hunh?" He was now staring at the buttons of her nightshirt, that fastened over her breasts. This was creepy.

"Willow and Tara. How are they doing with the location spell?"

"Oh, fine, just fine." His voice seemed a little faint, as his eyes roved up and down her.

Okay, major wiggins! She slipped one long, slender leg out from under herself and began to rise from the bed. "I think I'll just go and check."

As she stepped past him, Giles latched onto her wrist. With a quick tug, he pulled her back to him, where she landed on his lap and his arms encircled her. He revelled in how light she was and how soft her hair felt, as it brushed against his face.

"GILES!"

With a loving smile, he raised his free hand to her cheek and cupped it, feeling her flesh grow hot as she blushed. Her eyes grew wider, searching back and forth in his own. From this close, Dawn could see that there was a tiny green light, swirling in the centre of his pupils. "G..G..Giles, just let me go, okay?"

He looked genuinely shocked by the fear in her voice. "Of course I will, Dawn." She breathed a sigh of relief. "Just as soon as we've made love."

His words hit her like an electric shock. She jerked in his grasp. "NO! N-mmphff" His mouth descended onto hers and he kissed her, passionately. She struggled helplessly in his strong grasp. As he pulled his mouth away from hers, he gave her lips another quick peck. Again, he allowed his eyes to play across her body. He lowered his hand from her cheek and, with his fingertips, began to trace the curling, black dragon pattern on the front of her crimson shirt. Across her belly, he stroked, following the curving tail as it dipped down to the bottom edge of her shirt and back up to the head that rose over her left breast. A sigh escaped him as he felt his fingers brush across her nipple.

"Giles, don't. B..Buffy will be back at any minute." She pushed against his chest, but he was far stronger than he looked.

"Oh, I don't think so. Not now The Corrupter is here."

"The Cor.." Again his lips sought hers. Her arms were crushed against his chest as he pulled her tightly to him. Hungrily he kissed her. Passion was mounting in him. The sweet taste of her lips and their softness, stirred him. Dawn felt him begin to harden against her thigh.

With a swift pull, he turned his body and hers, lowering her down onto the bed beneath him. Her hands shoved, pushed and beat against him. Raising his mouth an inch from hers, he stared down into her panic filled eyes. "Don't worry, baby. I'll be gentle with you. It'll be wonderful, you'll see."

With the arm that was around her shoulders, he pinned both her hands to her chest. Buttons on her nightshirt popped open as his free hand slid between them. At the same time, his lips mashed against hers and his hand cupped her breast. Oh, how soft it felt, but firm. Perky. Her nipple was flat against his palm, so he tweaked it with his finger and thumb until it stiffened. With just his index finger, he strummed the nipple, feeling it spring back and forth. His other fingers traced the soft curve of her tit. A thrill rushed though him as he could feel her heart hammering beneath the exquisite flesh. A groan of lust slipped from him and his hips began to move in small, involuntary thrusts against her trapped thigh.

Dawn watched with disgust as he raised his mouth from hers and brought his fingers up. With a slow, lascivious lick, he drew his wet tongue along the length of his first two fingers. With mounting unease, she watched, and felt, as he then stroked the tips of his fingers along the centre of her body. Down her chin, across her throat, between her breasts and across her navel they travelled. She looked pleadingly into his eyes and shook her head in quick, tiny movements. He grinned. Lower they went, across the hem of her silk nightshirt and onto her bare, inner thigh. With a tiny flourish, he changed their direction and stroked back up, under the hem and onto her cotton panties. He closed his eyes momentarily, to savour the feeling of the slight, rising bulge of her hidden vulva. Pressing gently, he could feel the wonderful crevice between her pussy lips. Dawn shivered as he traced up along that slit, until he left it and continued on upwards to the edge of her panties. Once more, his fingers changed direction, hooking the cotton and sliding beneath it. Dawn could feel the elastic waistband dig into her back as it stretched around his hand.

Leaving a slightly wet trail, his fingers descended until they once again pressed into the slit of her cunny. This time there was no cotton between his skin and hers. He could feel the increased heat as the soft skin of her belly changed into the different, slick skin of her inner lips. She jerked a little, as he rubbed across her virgin bud and slithered further along her hot slot. With slow circles, he stirred his fingertips around and around the entrance to her cunt. With ever so tiny movements, he slowly ground his fingers deeper into her, in a spiral motion. His face had turned to look down her body and he could feel her warm, sweet breath billowing against his cheek.

"Please!" She begged him, quietly.

Deliberately misunderstanding, he smiled. "Of, course Baby. If that's what you want." With joy, he pushed his finger a little way inside her.

Hooking his finger at the first knuckle, he stroked the upper surface of her pussy walls. It was hot and crinkled. He delighted in the feeling of the soft, rippled flesh sliding beneath his finger's pad. Holding his hand perfectly still, he paddled two fingers back and forth, just inside her little hole. She felt his large, stiff cock against her thigh give a buck at the pleasure he was having. That seemed to make his mind up for him, because he suddenly pushed himself away from her and stood up. Her knees dangled over the bed and her feet brushed against his trouser legs.

Hope showed on her face, but was quickly dashed as he began to unbutton his waist coat.

++++++++++

Willow was on her hands and knees in her closet, searching through a big trunk of magical supplies. Discarded magical items and ingredients lay all around her.

"Are you sure it's in here?"

Tara looked up from the pouch at her waist that she was filling with a gritty powder. A smile crossed her face as she looked at her girlfriend's wriggling bum. "I saw you put it in there, honey."

"Do you have any questions about the plan?" Willow asked, tossing a bag of mandrake root to one side.

"No." Willow had filled her in on what she had seen in Cadria's vision and, together, they had decided on a course of action. It would be quite risky, but it could work. If they were lucky.

"Baby, could you go and tell Giles? I have to find this darn orb or the plan won't work."

Brushing her hands together, to dust off the powder, Tara left the room they shared. She walked along the upstairs hallway and turned to go down the stairs. As she did so she heard Dawn's voice. It sounded scared and whiny. "No! Please!"

Puzzled, Tara pushed the door open and entered Buffy's sister's bedroom. Shock nailed her to the floor. Dawn was raised up on her elbows, looking fearfully at Giles as he began to climb onto the bed, over her. He was completely naked and the large cock that Tara had wanked, only a couple of hours earlier, was waving before him.

"Giles!" she cried. With her heightened perception, Tara could see that his aura was fragmented and disturbed. He was not in control of himself. As he turned to snarl at her, she gestured forwards and whispered, "Illuminus!" A tiny white light burst into being, an inch from Giles face. So close, the light dazzled him and he reeled back, overbalanced and fell off the bed. Tara rushed forwards and grabbed Dawn's hand, pulling her to her feet. With a shove, she pushed the frightened young girl towards the door, even as she felt hands encircle her throat. Giles dragged the wiccan backwards as he choked her. When he felt the wall against his back, he turned and rammed Tara into it. Both his hands slid around the front of her throat and he lifted her up the wall. Desperately, she hooked her fingers into his and pulled, struggling to breathe. His fingers felt like an iron collar, tightening around her throat. The room was slowly beginning to darken as she slipped towards unconsiousness. A wild look of pleasure crossed the Watcher's face as her struggles began to lessen. Then, he saw her eyes glance behind him to the doorway and he spun his head around to see who was there.

Willow stood there. With her feet planted at shoulder width, her arms by her side, she looked down as she summoned her power. Suddenly, her long, red hair swirled in a wind only she felt. Her fingers twisted into claw shapes and her head lifted. Her gentle eyes were gone, only a deep blackness remained, "LET HER GO!". As she spoke, her hands shot forwards and, from the centre of her palms, a black lightning leapt. It moved like a bullwhip, coiling around Giles's wrists and snatching his arms backwards. Tara dropped to her knees, clutching her throat.

Giles screamed in pain as the black lightning coiled about him, burning with a cold that he had never felt before. Without his bidding, both his arms were twisted behind him and the magic snaked over them. With a gesture, the lightning ceased to come from Willow and leapt to anchor itself in the floor at his feet. There, it solidified into a black rope and pulled itself tighter, until he was forced to his knees. Quickly, he found himself helpless, with both his arms bound and the rope attatched to the floor.

"Baby?" Willow's eyes returned to normal and she rushed to Tara's side. Tara looked up at her panic-filled lover and nodded that she was okay. Willow looked from her, across to where Dawn stood in the doorway. "Thanks for fetching me." she said softly to the girl. Dawn nodded and looked at Giles. He was struggling, spitting and cursing like a madman. Willow walked over to him and stood just out of biting range. "What's happened to him?"

"H...He's possessed." Tara said, her voice strained. "I think that The Corrupter has gotten to him." She looked at Willow with terrible sadness. Willow's eyes brimmed with tears.

Dawn came a little further forward. "If you guy's know what's wrong with him, you can fix it, right?"

Willow slowly shook her head. "No. Brakkhan's power is far too great. This is what makes him so dangerous. His will cannot be disobeyed."

"Okay, so we tell Buffy, she slays The Corrupter and that frees Giles. Right?"

Again, Willow shook her head, sadly. "No, Dawnie. There are only two things that will happen for Giles, now. Either he completes what his master has told him to do, which would then hopefully return him to normal, or he suffers insanity, agony and death.

"Will, perhaps a channeling spell may give him some control." Tara said, rubbing her sore throat.

Willow gave a small shrug and placed her palms against Giles' temples. She murmured a few words. He screamed.

"Why is he in such pain?" asked a frightened Dawn.

"It's part of The Corrupter's magic. If he is not working towards the demon's command, he suffers torment. If he endures it too long, he will die."

Recognition flared in Giles' eyes as he partially recovered his own senses. "Oh Dawn, I'm so very sorry!" He convulsed and screamed again. From the sound, the pain he was feeling must have been terrible indeed.

"We must help him, Willow. Please!" Dawn begged. The things he had done to her were forgiven as she saw his suffering.

"There's no way......AAARRRggghh....y..you can help me now. Go, help Buffy. Just go. Quickly." Again, his body flailed as the agony consumed him.

"Willow, do something!" Tears spilled from Dawn's eyes as she listened to the screams.

"The only thing that will save him is to free him and let him do to you what he was commanded! Do you want that!" Willow said, a little too angrily. "For all we know, after he rapes you, he may have to kill us all."

MindFiend
MindFiend
851 Followers
12