Buffy & The Corrupter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindFiend
MindFiend
855 Followers

That seemed to give Willow an idea. She held her hand in front of the Watcher's eyes and a blue light spilled from her palm. "Bend to the will of Athena. Reveal the truth to the daughter of Gaia." After a moment, where she seemed to be listening to a voice, Willow lowered her hand.

"There's a way." She said to Dawn, as Giles screamed again. "You would have to bend the words that Brakkhan used to mean something slightly different."

Dawn listened.

++++++++++

"Do you think Dawn will be able to go through with it. Do you think she will be okay?" Tara asked as she drove Giles' car towards the hills.

"Yes, and so should Giles be, eventually." Willow looked pensive. "I'm more worried about The Corrupter. The "Veil of Obscurity" spell should allow us to free our friends, but if Spike has finished the binding ritual, Brakkhan will be unstoppable. And, of course, there's the small matter of a pissed off Hell God to worry about." She glanced down at a small brass orb on her lap. "Let's hope she's as dumb as all blondes."

From the driver's seat, Tara nodded. Then Willow's words sunk in.

"HEY!"

Taking her eyes from the road she looked at her lover's grinning face.

+++++++++

Dawn nervously bit her lip. This was going to have to be the performance of a lifetime. Giles' life depended on her. "Let's hope those racy romance novels, and Janice's collection of porn films, have sunk in a bit," she thought. She looked at him. Before leaving, Willow waved her hand and the black rope that held Giles had come alive. It had stretched to the wall and then pulled itself tight again, dragging the struggling man with it. When his bonds touched the wall, they had separated and dragged each wrist up to his shoulders, holding him with his back against the wallpaper. He was now trying to get at the young girl.

"You must first tease him to a sexual frenzy." Willow had said. "His desire must be strong enough to slightly subvert Brakkhan's control. You can't change what he must do, but you can cheat, slightly."

Dawn gulped. "Here goes" she thought. She tilted her head to look at the man from under her fringe. Pouting her lips, she lifted her finger to her mouth and sucked it's tip. Giles watched her intently. The nineteen year old deliberately made small sucking noises. Her lips pulsed around the finger. Pausing, she pulled her finger out of her mouth and gave it a long, slow lick. The Englishman's gaze followed the wet trail. Good, it was working.

"You know, Mr Giles," she said, intentionally using an innocent tone. "When we did that ritual earlier, I got soooo horny. Especially when I saw your marvellous cock." Her eyes closed and she tilted her head right back. With a gentle sway, she stroked her throat. Sawing her hand back and forth, she caressed her kneck and then slid it downwards until it slipped into her nightshirt. Giles could see the silk bunch as she grasped her tiny breast. For just a moment, she held the pose, then her lips rose in a small smile of pleasure. The red silk of her nightshirt rippled in such a way that he could tell she was rubbing her nipple.

His stiff prick gave a forceful twitch as he watched her other hand slide along her hips, and then dip up under the scarlet hem. The nightshirt rose with the back of her hand and he got a flash of her small, white panties. He saw her straighten all the fingers of her hand and slip them, as one, into her knickers. It was then the turn of that white cotton to bunch and stretch as she stroked herself. The fabric clung to her hand so tightly that he had no trouble seeing her fingers stirring in little circles. Still with her eyes closed, she took a long, slow breath and let it out in a sigh.

"Ohhh, Giles. It looked so good, as you wanked it. I wanted to touch it myself, to feel the scalding heat as it throbbed in my hand. Let my fingers slide in the juice you made. Feel the skin sliding backwards and forwards along your stiff shaft. I wanted to hold it and to pump it." Both her hands were rubbing herself faster. She moistened her lips with her tongue.

"I saw you dip your fingers into Tara, and I was jealous. I wanted them. I wanted you to take me in your arms and hold me as you finger fucked me. I wanted to rest my head against your chest and listen to the beat of your heart as you fucked me with your fingers."

Dawn heard him give a moan of lust. She was actually managing to do it. She was turning him on. "Not just him," she thought as she felt the tingle inside her little cunny. The way her nipple and clit were throbbing under her touch was also getting her worked up.

Opening her eyes, she looked at the man who was like a surrogate father to her. His eyes were wide, darting back and forth between the hand that stroked her breast and the hand that writhed in her panties. His hips were making small bucking movements towards her, and his prick waved before him. Pre-cum sparkled as it dripped from him. Rubbing herself all the time, she slowly moved towards him. Turning her head, she laid her cheek against his chest and closed her eyes again. She could hear the rapid thumping of his heart. She could also feel the pulsing of his cock as it pressed against her belly.

"Ohhh, Giles," she whispered in a seductive moan. "You don't know how many nights I've laid in my bed, rubbing my little bud with my fingers, all the while, wishing it were you who was touching me." She began to slide against him, rubbing her face on his chest and grinding his cock against her hips.

"My pussy gets wet whenever I see you. I ache to give myself to you. I want you to take my cherry. It belongs to you. I dream of the moment that you push this big, hard cock into me." A slightly harder thrust of her hips against his meat emphasised her words.

"I want you to fill me, to fuck me, to impale me upon this mighty staff."

Shivers rippled along her body, as her fingers still worked on herself, and the words flowed. A tiny smile of satisfied pleasure crossed her face as she heard the wet noises her fingers were causing in her pussy. Dipping them down from her clit, she sunk two up into her sodden crevice. She could feel, through the thin material of her knickers, the heat from his cock against the back of her hand. The rolling of her hips against him grew.

"Would you like to fuck me, Mr Giles?" she asked, quietly, as she looked up into his eyes. There was no mistaking the lust there. Or the tiny green light.

"Yes, Dawn. I want to fuck you. I want to fuck my cock into you, until I'm as deep as your little pussy will allow. I will spear you and stretch your cunt around me. I'm going to lie you down and fuck you until you beg for me to pump my cum into you."

Her legs quivered at his words. Stepping back from him, she hooked both her hands into the sides of her panties and drew them down. He groaned in frustration as the hem of her nightshirt covered her bare slit. Daintily, she stepped out of her knickers and lifted them up. He could see now that her fingers were wet and glistening. Fixing him with her eyes, she brought her damp panties to her nose and inhaled, deeply.

"I just love the scent of my pussy!" she said, conspiratorially. "Here, what do you think?" With that, she held them up to his face. He stretched his head forwards and drank in the perfume. Sweet and slightly musky. She wiped the damp cotton across his lips, and he tasted her.

Snatching the tiny garment away from him, she lowered it and wrapped it around his rigid cock. With long, slow strokes, she wanked him. His shaft was throbbing and slick with juices of his own. Dawn was thrilled with her first touch of a real cock. It was much hotter than she had ever expected. The pre-cum from him lathered between her fingers and formed a sticky webbing. Switching hands on his shaft, she brought his juice to her mouth. Tentatively, she licked it. Liking the taste, she popped her fingers, one by one, into her mouth and sucked them clean.

Done, she removed the now-saturated panties from his stalk. They were soaked in a heady mixture of her pussy juice and his salty fluids. Quickly, they disappeared beneath the hem of her nightshirt and he could tell she was rubbing them up and down her tender slit.

"Oooo, MmmHhmm," she gasped, looking down at her own crotch.

Giles trembled as he watched the teenager frig herself with the wet knickers. He burned with desire to take her. He wanted her so much.

Suddenly, she fell towards him, only just managing to support herself with a hand against his chest. "OHHH, OHHH, OOHHHHHHHH."

Her forehead pressed against his chest and he could feel her shaking. For what seemed like forever, she just leant against him as the waves broke in her.

Finally, she pushed herself upright, her cheeks flushed a bright pink. Wordlessly, she mopped her pussy with her knickers and then tossed them onto her bed. Reaching out, she grasped his glans between finger and thumb and pressed his risen shaft down. On tiptoe, she moved forwards until his pulsing cock passed between her thighs and just poked out beneath her buttocks. As she settled back down, her hand released his shaft and up it bobbed. The topside of his shaft nestled between the petals of her cunny. Giles though he would pass out from the sensual feeling. Her lips were slick, but clung to his swollen flesh. Her arms slid between his back and the wall as she hugged herself tightly against him. Once more her cheek rubbed in the sweat of his chest. Every nerve in his body seemed to be concentrating on the feeling of that moist flesh cupping the top of his prick. Time stood still and the only sound he could hear was his own ragged panting.

Giles didn't think there could possibly be a more heavenly feeling than this one. He was wrong. With a little wobble, she crossed her ankles. He was gripped in a delicious triangle. On two sides, his cock was squeezed by the soft flesh of her inner thighs, on the top, her sex hugged him with puffy lips. Deliriously, he felt waves of pleasure sweep through him.

"This must surely be the best feeling in the world," he thought.

Again, the lolita proved him wrong. Tightening her hugging arms, she raised herself up onto her tiptoes. Wondrously, she began a tiny back and forwards thrust with her hips. She began to wank him with her thighs. Back and forth she rocked. His moans of pleasure devolved into one incoherent jumble as she drove him towards ecstasy. Warm pussy juices coated the upper side of his shaft. Her swollen cunt lips clung to him as she dragged herself to and fro. His chin touched the top of her head. The room seemed to swim before his eyes, as his whole body focused on the feel of her slick flesh. Like tiny bullets, her nipples dug into his chest as her breasts squashed against him. Though the haze of his passion, he realised that she was speaking to him again.

"Do you like that, you dirty old man?"

"Do you like the feeling of my cunny sliding upon you?"

"Can you feel how wet my cunt is?"

His head bumped the wall as he turned his face to the ceiling. With a gulp, he closed his eyes and let the young woman wank him. Her quim bumped against his pubic bone with every thrust of her hips.

"Ever had a girl of my age, Giles?" she whispered against his chest.

"Do you know how good it feels to sink your cock into a virgin?"

"Would you like to push yourself into my wet, silky depths?"

The exquisite torment was getting too much for him to baer. His cock was so hard that it's throbbing was painful. He could feel the molten cum boiling in his balls. Every instinct he had was begging for him to allow it to pour out.

But he could not.

"Spend yourself inside her," The Corrupter had commanded. That command could not be disobeyed. With all his strength, he fought against the magical rope that bound him to the wall. He had no affect upon it. Unable to complete what his master wanted, he felt the burning agony of pain.

"AAAaaarrrrgggghhh! Dawn, Please! I'm begging you! Put my cock into you. Now, hurry."

Still, she kept up that delicious rhythm. Mingled juices coated the whole of her crotch as she slid about his pole. Soft, virgin flesh slithered it's way along him.

"Are you ready, Giles?" she asked, sweetly. "Are you ready to cum inside of me?"

"Yeeessss!"

With a quick, lithe movement, she untwined herself from him and sunk to her knees. With only the briefest of hesitations, she took his slick cock into her mouth. Bliss assailed him as he felt her lips slide down his shaft and her tongue tremble along the underside of his meat.

This wasn't what The Corrupter had wanted, he knew. His master had intended for him to rape the girl and cum in her pussy. But the clever little minx was offering him a way to fulfil his master's command in a different way.

"OOOHHHH, DAWN! I'M CUMMMMIIIIINNNNGGG!"

Ecstasy consumed him as he felt his hot spunk pump out onto her tongue. Jet after jet shot into her mouth. Thick, ropey strands of creamy cum gushed down her throat.

For the first time in her life, Dawn had a cock in her mouth and tasted spunk. It was salty and slightly bitter, but she loved it. With a passion that surprised her, she found that swallowing his load was wonderful. Eagerly, she gulped at his tribute. But for a beginner, there was far too much to handle. Dribbles of his hot juice ran from the corner of her lips. His cock jerked in her hand as each wave pulsed out into her mouth.

The Watcher's whole, rigid body trembled as his orgasm washed over him. Slowly it dissipated and he looked down at the brown haired girl sucking at his flesh. Like it was the most delicious thing she had ever tasted, Dawn licked up his cum. With his cock still hard in her mouth, she looked up into his eyes. As he stared back, gratefully, she could see the green tint dwindle and disappear.

Giles felt his own will returning. With shame, he turned his face away from her.

"I'm so terribly sorry, Dawn. I couldn't help myself."

Playfully, she tapped his cockhead against her cheek. "It doesn't matter, Giles, honestly. You're back to normal and I still have my virginity. No harm, no fowl." She looked puzzled. "Although, I've never understood how ducks can be dangerous."

Despite himself, he laughed with her.

Letting go of his softening member, Dawn stood up. "By the will of the serpent's coil, I release you."

At the command that Willow had taught her, the black rope turned to steam and evaporated.

Giles rubbed at his frozen wrists. "Er...Dawn. Perhaps it would be better if Buffy didn't find out about this."

With a mischievous look in her eye, Dawn wiped the last of his cum into her mouth, savouring it. "Well, that could be arranged...."

Giles sagged with relief.

"...as long as you let me do that again. Any time I want to."

++++++++++

TO BE CONCLUDED in "BUFFY AND THE CORRUPTER 06" in which the wiccans put their plan into action.

FROM THE AUTHOR

As ever, I would like it to be know that without the editing skill of ALIEN47, this chapter would be filled with undecipherable punctuation and original spelling. His help is greatly appreciated.

MindFiend
MindFiend
855 Followers
12