Buffy & The Corrupter Ch. 06

Story Info
Buffy faces Brakkhan & Spike.
5k words
4.59
55.8k
6
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 10/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindFiend
MindFiend
853 Followers

NOTE; This story takes place in an alternate Buffyverse, a few years into the future. Faith has remained with the good guys and is Buffy's secret girlfriend. Dawn is now at college and Willow and Tara are still together. Spike is still evil and some of Buffy's past adversaries are not as dead as she thought.

This final chapter in The Corrupter series is dedicated to all Buffy fans. Kindred spirits.

++++++++++

Spike was still chanting out the binding incantation. Buffy thought that it would never end. It was nearly forty minutes since the Elder demon had first appeared. Now, the albino behemoth just stood there, eyes closed, as Spike's magic worked upon him. With a twist of her head, Buffy looked around the basement in which she was captive. Faith was strapped to the next table, but had now regained consciousness. Behind Buffy, in one corner of the room, Anya was dabbing at a cut on Xander's forehead. He was sitting upright, holding the back of his head where one of Glory's minion's had clubbed him. Nearby, a huge, black werewolf crouched, watching Anya.

That just left the Hell God and her minions. She was slouched in a chair at the back of the room, looking very impatient.

Willow's voice sounded in her head. "Buffy. Faith."

"We're going to release you. Play possum until we have you both free. Buffy, you need to slay Brakkhan quickly, Spike has nearly finished. If he does, you won't be able to hurt the demon. Don't forget about the idol. Faith, if you can handle the werewolf and the minions, Tara and I have a plan for Glory."

Buffy gave a little start when she felt fingers on her wrist, but could see no sign of their owner. A small click signalled that the manacle was released.

++++++++++

Glory took the glass of wine from Jinx. She was bored with the long ritual and wanted to find out what Brakk'han had done to that damned Watcher. She sipped at the drink and looked at the blonde slayer. Once Spike had finished having his fun with her and Faith, Glory intended to make her suffer. That thought brought a smile to her face. It froze there when she saw the air near Buffy shimmer slightly. Like hot air does in the desert. Instantly, she knew it for what it was. The witches had cast a "Veil of Obscurity" spell. Did they think she was so weak-minded that she wouldn't see through it?

With unearthly speed, Glory moved between the two benches. Grabbing what looked like thin air, she was suddenly holding a witch by the throat. Repeating the move beside Faith, she completed the pair. Willow and Tara became visible as the veil tore asunder. Surprisingly, they didn't try to break free from Glory's grasp. As one, they tossed a gritty powder over her. As it fell, it sparkled with a silver light. Willow clapped her hands together and shouted what sounded to Buffy like, "Desk ay day!"

The Hell God shuddered, then looked smugly at Willow. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Your little teleport spell won't work if I'm ready for it." With a casual backhand, she slapped Tara so hard, that she flew across the room and hit the wall. Then, with one hand, she lifted Willow into the air.

++++++++++

The moment the witches became visible, the two Slayers sprang from the benches. Faith quickly dealt a spin kick to the nearest minion and vaulted over the bench that had held Buffy, heading towards Anya and Xander. Just in time, she barreled into the werewolf as it leapt at the vengance demon. The slayer and the lycanthrope bounced apart and started to circle one another.

Xander stuck his foot out and tripped a minion that was rushing at Faith. Quickly, he climbed onto the chest of the lacky and started pounding his fist into it's horrid face. Another minion hooked an arm around Xander's throat and tried to prise him off. Anya came to her boyfriend's rescue, launching herself onto the second minion's back and choking him. As the minion spun to try and dislodge her, her legs flew out like a helicopter's blades.

Buffy balled her hand into a fist and slammed it into Spike's belly, causing him to double up. Her knee was coming up as his face descended and the impact made him backflip. Remembering that Ko-lan had said she needed to destroy the idol to weaken Brakkhan's grip on this reality, Buffy snatched the little glass figurine up off the altar. With a quick flick of her wrist, she threw it against the wall and watched it shatter into pieces.

Freed from the binding spell, The Corrupter opened his eyes and shook his head, as if waking from a deep sleep. With a roar that sounded across three dimensions, the Elder Demon attacked the Slayer.

Buffy ducked beneath a claw the size of her chest, feeling the razor sharp talons slice along her back. Ignoring the pain, she struck first one leg, and then the other, of the demon. Landing blows that would shatter the bones of a human, she rolled forward through it's legs and sprang to her feet. With balletic grace, she spun on one foot, her other swinging round like a ball and chain to slam into Brakkhan's spine. The Elder Demon roared and twisted towards her, a long talon striking for her. Stepping forward, into the arc of it's arm, Buffy used her forearm to block the demon's blow at the wrist. Her free hand shot upwards in a hammer blow that struck the creature squarely on the jaw. Six inch fangs clacked painfully into each other. With a hiss, The Corrupter blew his deadly breath over the Slayer.

For just a second, Buffy felt herself swoon under his power. But the idol that anchored him to this plane was gone, and his power was not quite at full strength any more. Still, anyone without the Slayer's abilities would have been lost. Shaking his mental hold loose, and retching at the fetid smell, Buffy looked up into those pale pink eyes.

"Urrrgh! I sure hope you don't kiss your mother with that mouth!"

Again, her fist smashed into his jaw.

Claws flew and punches landed. Buffy moved constantly to avoid his deadly grasp. Blow after blow she landed on him. A slayer's life is all about combat, and Buffy was perfectly in tune with the battle. As she blocked one attack from the demon, she slipped forward to land a counter of her own. Her heightened senses took control and she seemed to move with almost precognitive ease. Even focused on her fight with the demon, she felt the attack coming from behind.

When the minion swung his battle axe towards her back, she stepped sideways and caught him by the throat.

"Hey! Careful, Frodo. You could hurt someone with that. I think I better look after it, you can have it back after recess."

Casually, she plucked the axe from his grasp. With a twist of her hips, she spun the startled minion over her back and launched him at The Corrupter. The Elder Demon snatched the lacky from mid air. One large claw closed around his torso, and one around his groin. Snarling, Brakk'han tore the minion in half, throwing the pieces across the room. Blood and entrails splattered him.

"Oh, now that's just gross! Didn't anyone ever teach you how to play with others?"

She ducked a vicious swipe, and his claws raked her back. Straightening, she twirled the axe.

"Okay, lesson one. Never upset a Slayer with a sharp thing in her hand."

++++++++++

Glory shook Willow. "Now see what you've gone and done."

Willow was choking, her hands pulling at Glory's grip. With a gasp, the wiccan whispered, "Elemental Flamus, I call thee!" Flame burst between the two women. Surprised, Glory let go of the witch.

"Hey! Watch it! This dress is brand new!"

Holding her throat, Willow staggered backwards, away from the Hell God. "Hecate, heed, Hecate hark. Glinting steel and razor sharp. Binding wind and binding air, cast your wrath upon the fair!"

The moment the spell left her lips, the air around Willow changed. Like a small tornado, it swept towards Glory and surrounded her. The wind bit and cut at her with invisible knives. Slashes appeared all over her clothing, but didn't even graze her skin. Angrily, the woman strode forwards, out of the maelstrom. With a slap, she knocked Willow through the air, to skid across the floor on her back.

"Well, you obviously didn't listen to what I just said about the dress."

+++++++++

Faith leapt into the air and smashed her foot against the werewolf's temple. The blow flung the lupus against the nearby wall. As she landed, two of Glory's minions grabbed an arm each. Grinning, Faith yanked her arms forwards, enjoying the crunch as their heads collided. She shook her arms free as the two brown robed figures slumped to the floor.

"Gotta try harder than that, boys. OOOFFFFF!"

The impact of the returning werewolf carried them both to the floor. Only her Slayer's instinct saved her, because she managed to grab both it's slashing claws. Bestial muscles flexed, and she felt her arms giving way as it's claws slowly descended towards her face. Warm, rank drool dripped from large jaws, as it's lips drew back in hungry anticipation.

Faith struggled, hardly believing that the beast could be so strong. She kicked her legs, trying to get them against it's chest, but in the fall the beast had landed between them. Even as she held those rending claws at bay, it's terrible jaws sought her throat. That was when she saw a shower of rose petals and wolfsbane hit the beast on the snout.

"Latern of the Night, Caller of the Wild. Unbind the soul in your thrall. Through Gaia's will and pale moonlight, LET THE BEAST BE GONE!"

Again the collection of flowers fell about the lycanthrope. As if scalded, the werewolf shot off Faith and collapsed on it's back, writhing in agony. Howls filled the air as it's flesh rippled. Long, lank fur receeded into it's skin. Muscles altered shape and bones crunched, as it's form shrank and changed. Slowly, all that was left was the naked, sweating body of a twenty year old man. He raised his head, looking angry. "How the Fu...?"

Faith's fist plowed into his jaw, knocking him unconscious.

Amazed, she turned to look at Tara. The witch seemed uncomfortable under the gaze and turned her eyes to the floor.

"Well, blondey. Who'd have thought you had so much power. I'm impressed."

The nervous wiccan shrugged. "It's one of W..W..Willow's spells. S..S..She ma..made it to help Oz."

Nodding, Faith stepped past Tara and hit a minion that was trying to disembowel Xander.

++++++++++

Cuts criss-crossed the pallid flesh of The Corrupter. Black ichor leaked from them. Buffy danced in and out of his reach as she worked the axe. Twice, his claws raked her belly, but didn't bite deep enough to slow her. Bit, by tiny bit, she hacked him down. With a one-handed cartwheel, Buffy slipped past his arms once again, slicing the axe across the back of his leg. The blade severed the muscles, and the Elder Demon dropped to one knee. A talon darted out and closed around her shoulder. Claws punched into her flesh. With a cry of pain, Buffy swept the axe in front of her, and hacked off the arm at the elbow. A fountain of black fluid splashed into her face.

Brakkhan threw back his head and roared. For the first time in a millenium, he felt pain. As he lowered his gaze, he saw the little blonde human step before him. Like a baseball player, she settled two hands on the shaft of the axe.

"Lesson two. The key to winning in combat, is not to loose your head."

With all her strength, Buffy sliced the axe through his neck.

++++++++++

Painfully, Willow propped herself up on one elbow. Reaching into her pocket, she removed the tiny brass sphere. Holding it between middle finger and thumb, she thrust it towards Glory. Nothing happened. A surprised look crossed the wiccan's face, and she wiggled the orb. Still nothing.

"Oh, no!"

As Glory strode towards her, Willow held the brass ball to her ear and shook it. Silence.

Standing at her feet, Glory placed both her hands on her hips. An amused smile played on her face.

"Aw, is your little toy broken, witch?"

Once more, Willow thrust the orb towards the Hell God. Again, nothing. Desperately, Willow shook the ball. "Work, dammit!"

With incredible speed, Glory reached out and snatched the ball from her hand. She could feel the power contained in the brass orb. It radiated old magic. Puzzled, she looked at the frightened young woman.

"Okay, Red. Tell me what this does, and I promise to stomp you quick."

With a sigh of defeat, Willow looked at her.

"It was made by an ancient French sorceror. It's the magical equivalent of one of those things you get on a stage."

Glory rattled it. "What?"

"One of those wooden thingys."

"Huh?"

"You know. One of those little hatches in the floor."

"A trapdoor?"

"Yes."

All the fear fell from Willow's face. Her eyes turned black. "Ouvre la porte!"

Glory sensed the change in the ball, but it was too quick, even for her. In a fraction of an instant, it turned to resemble golden water, then flowed along her arm. Quickly, it coated the whole of her body and turned solid. Frozen in place, Glory looked like a golden statue of herself.

Willow got to her feet and dusted off her trousers. With a grin, she looked into the God's eyes. "Armand the Bedevilled invented these orbs to transport his castle across great distances. Unfortunately, through the passage of time, the instructions on how to control where it moves the object, have been lost. Sorry. I hope you don't end up anywhere nasty."

With an evil little smile, she balled her fists and knocked them together. "Ferme!"

The golden form of Glory burst into a liquid spray, and sank into the floor.

++++++++++

As Buffy hacked down one of Glory's minions, she saw Spike shove Xander aside and bolt from the room. Trusting her friends to mop up the few remaining minions, Buffy sped after the vampire. Down the corridor to the stairs, they raced. Bounding up the stone steps, Buffy's fingers brushed against his back, just failing to grip. Almost together, they burst out into the main entryway of the sanitorium. As Spike ran for the doorway, Buffy launched herself forwards, feet first, and scissored the vampire with her legs. Down they crashed. The impact of the fall knocked the axe from her hand and it skidded away.

Like two panthers, they sprung up and circled one another.

"You're going to pay for what you've done, Spike."

"Oh, come on, Slayer. Is that the best you can do? What happened to all the witty banter?"

"Banter this!" She punched him on the nose.

Reeling, Spike dropped back and swept her legs from under her. With a lunge, he jumped onto her chest and straddled her. His hands closed about her wrists and he pinned them to the floor. With a leer, he dropped his gaze from her face to her breasts.

"Nice tits, Buffy!" he said, smiling.

"Enjoy the freebie while you can. Your gonna be dust in a minute."

"Oh, don't be so sure. You know, once the ceremony was over, I intended you, me and Faith to have a private little party of our own."

"Never!"

"Oh, yes. And you'd have been willing, too."

"Not a chance."

"Well, sort of willing, anyway. I brought a little potion with me called Aphrodite's Wine, that causes an instant sexual arousal. I thought, a few drops for you, a few drops for Faith, then I'd slip you both a length of the Big Bad. OOOFFFF!"

Buffy rammed her knees into his back. He was thrown forward, and she rolled from under him. Crouching on all fours, Spike turned to look at her. Which brought his face into a nice position for her swinging foot.

As he tumbled across the hallway, Buffy followed, kicking him again. With a roar, his features morphed into the vampire and he struck her legs. Staggering back, Buffy skipped over his feet and blocked several combination punches. Back and forth across the entryway they battled. Blow after blow was blocked, countered or landed home. Ducking beneath his swinging fist, Buffy landed a solid punch to his stomach. Like a machine, she followed it with hit after hit after hit. Spike was driven back against a wall and was powerless to stop the rain of fists. She struck him all over his body. It was when she was aiming for his groin, but hit his pants pocket, that she felt something glass-like shatter. As she withdrew her fist, she saw that it, and his trousers, were stained with a luminous orange liquid.

Waves of desire filled her. She could feel her pussy tingle and flood with juice. The flesh of her labia tickled and swelled. Her nipples hardened and throbbed in the cool air. All she could think about was the burning desire to get a cock inside of her. Staring at Spike's crotch, she saw his prick thicken beneath his pants.

With an animal growl, he clasped her upper arms. His face was, once more, that of the handsome man. His eyes bore into her and they drank in her nakedness. Roughly, he pulled her to him, and crushed his lips against her. With a fervour of her own, Buffy worked her mouth against his. Her tongue fought it's way inside his mouth and slithered along his own. Eagerly, he grasped it between his lips and sucked hard, tasting her. She was sweet, like honey.

His fingers slid along the side of her face and combed her hair back. Once they reached the rear of her head, they tightened against her, and held her face to his.

"Ohhh, Spike!" she moaned.

Both his hands dropped to caress her back and trace the ridge of her spine. He cupped the gentle swell of her buttocks, squeezing the soft flesh. His fingertips found that wonderful little slope, where her buttocks descended to her inner thighs. Little circular movements led his fingers underneath her. She stiffened against him and ground her lips on him with renewed vigour, when his finger circled her arsehole.

"MMMmmmm." she breathed, closing her eyes as she hugged him tighter.

A tiny smile crossed his lips as she shivered under his caresses. Reaching further, his finger slid into the slick folds of her pussy. It was very wet. Juice coated the puffy flesh and, quickly, his finger. Back and forth, he slid the length of his digit along her molten crevice. Pleasure rose in him as he felt her hips buck, involuntarily, when he reached her sopping hole.

Taking her lips away from him, she looked up into his eyes. Searching deep, she raised her hand and stroked his spiky white hair. "Put them inside me. Fuck me with your fingers, Spike. Push them into me. I want to feel you inside of me."

A growl of lust burst from him, as he thrust his tongue back into her mouth. Two fingers slid along her slick track and corkscrewed into her. Wet, warmth enveloped him as he sank them deep into her cunt. Juices squelched and ran down the back of his hand. When he was as deep in her as he could get, he curled his fingeritips and stroked the front wall of her vagina. Soft, hot folds of flesh slithered around him. Her legs quivered, slightly. Around and around, he stirred the inside of her. Warm, sticky juices bubbled in there, as he squished around.

"Ohhh!"

Buffy dropped her head and rested her cheek against his bare chest. Their mingled sweat smudged the black sigil.

Slowly, he pulled his fingers back to her hot little entrance, stroking the whole length of her inner walls as he did so. Once he had only the tips still in her, he paddled his fingers in her sticky honey. With a wry smile, he lifted them to her lips. Without hesitation, Buffy slid them into her mouth and sucked at them. It tickled as her tongue worked between them, seeking all of her nectar. Spike shivered with lust at the sucking noises she made. Her lips chased his fingers as he took them from her and returned them to her sex.

Firmly, he thrust them back and forth in her. Against his chest, he could feel her cheek bunch as she smiled in pleasure. This time, he lifted his fingers to his own mouth. She watched as he stuck his tongue out and licked their length. Oh, she was so sweet! Hungrily, he sucked them deep and savoured her juice. When he put his fingers back inside her again, he did it from the front. He curved the palm of his hand, so that it cupped her whole vulva. As his fingers worked back and forth, his hand rubbed against her clit. Her fingers dug into his shoulders.

MindFiend
MindFiend
853 Followers
12