Buffy & The Corrupter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindFiend
MindFiend
853 Followers

"OOOHHhhh, Sppiiiikke! That feels soooo nice!"

"Don't it just, Love."

The way her fleshy pudenda moved beneath his grinding hand was sending him to paradise. Her body was a mass of little shakes and quivers, as her passion mounted.

Suddenly, she put her hands on his chest and pushed herself away from him. With a sucking noise, his fingers left her. For a moment, he thought that she was regaining her senses. Then, she dropped to her knees before him and her hands began to fumble with his belt. With haste, she tore his leather trousers open and pulled them down to his knees.

His hard cock reared before her.

Buffy paused to look at it. A long, thick, smooth shaft ended in a bulbous head. Using just her thumb and forefinger, she held it by it's root. She looked up into Spike's eyes. Opening her mouth, Buffy pushed her tongue out, holding it flat, like a welcome mat. With glacial slowness, she moved her head forward and enveloped him with her mouth. So slowly did she do this, that first he felt her breath warm him, then her hot tongue brushed the underside of his shaft, before her burning mouth claimed him. Slowly, she slid him deeper. Her eyes never left his.

Pulling back, she worked her lips along his shaft, coating it with saliva. As his glans slid from her mouth, she flicked it with her tongue and then sucked it back in. With delicious slowness, she fed him deeper into her mouth. A jolt of bliss hit him, as he felt her press his glans against the back of her mouth and gulp him deeper. The tight ring of her throat gripped his cockhead. Opening her jaw, she worked him in further. He groaned, as he felt more of his length descend into her throat.

"Ohhh God, Buffy!"

His eyes rolled up and he tilted his head back against the wall.

Her lips nuzzled against his pubic bone. All his meat was in her. The tight muscles of her throat rippled against him. With equal slowness, she pulled away from him. Oh! The feeling he got, as his cock popped from the back of her throat was amazing. Her dainty fingers lifted his shaft, and turning her head slightly, she licked the underside of his stalk. With feather-like strokes, she tickled the sensitve frenum on his glans. His cock jerked as she did.

He was slick with a mixture of his pre-cum and her saliva. It dripped from his shaft in long ropes. As his eyes met hers, once more, she raised her eyebrow in a mischievous gesture, and licked up the strands of spittle. With lust, he grasped the top of her head, and steered her mouth back onto him. With rapid bobs, she sucked him in and out. The tight ring of her lips caressed his length.

An animal groan escaped him. He reached down and snatched her up into his arms. Easily, he carried her across the foyer. With one arm, he swept the dusty clutter from the reception desk and shoved her down. Quickly, he grasped her knees and lifted them. She reached forward and took hold of his throbbing dick, guiding it into her cunt. Both of them sighed as he ploughed into her. His thickness stretched her and her pussy gripped him tightly. All the way into her, he slid. As his hips squashed her labia against him, he stirred them in a circle, feeling all of her depths.

One of her hands gripped the edge of the desk for support, as the other swept her blonde locks away from her face. Curling her stomach, she arched to look at the place their bodies joined. Her cunt lips were red and puffy, hugging that wonderful prick. Juices glistened as he began to slide in and out of her. The fingers of one of his hands tightened on her buttocks, as those of his other sought her breasts.

Roughly, he pinched her nipple and then grasped her firm tit. His fingers pulsed on her, driving her mad with desire.

Back and forth his hips swung. Little squelches accompanied his flesh slithering inside of her. Her breath came in ragged gasps as she endured that wonderful pounding. Thrusts of her own tried to sink him deeper. In and out of her he drove. She thrilled, as each stroke slammed her tender clit against his body. The feeling of his bulbous cockhead, reaming her depths, was sheer heaven. On and on he went, his rhythm steady. He fucked into her again and again. Her eyes were closed as she savoured the delightful feeling of his rutting.

Suddenly, she felt empty as he pulled out of her.

"Wh...?"

Roughly, he grabbed her. With the strength of the vampire, he spun her easily. She gasped as he turned her facedown against the desk and her hips bumped it's edge. She could feel the coldness of the stone floor as her toes brushed it. With a grip like steel, he grasped her shoulder and pulled her back onto his cock. He pressed down, and her breasts squashed against the wooden surface.

Like a piston, he fucked her. From behind, his cock could slide even deeper into her molten heart. Her buttocks quivered with each slap of his hips. Deeper and deeper, he seemed to reach. Ecstasy made her throw her head back and moan. That wonderful, thick meat of his ploughed her like a whore. She felt the cold fingers of his free hand clutch onto her hips and drag her against him.

Her head arched upwards and her eyes closed. The bliss she felt was wonderful. Her whole body seemed to concentrate on the feeling of her cunt being shafted. Each long drag of his rigid flesh against her tender skin sent thrills through her.

Snarling, he twisted his hand in her long blonde hair. Using it like reins, he bent her upper body backwards. A gasp of delight slipped from her. Spike grinned as he saw she was his, completely. He fucked her harder. The sounds of slapping flesh, juices squelching and orgasmic moaning, filled the hallway.

"OOHHH, YEEESSSS! SPIKE, I'M CUMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNGGGG!"

Furiously, her little cunt began to squirm around him. His plunging cock felt her pussy walls writhe and roll. Soft flesh gripped him like a tiny hand. Her fingers tightened on the edge of the desk, and part of it splintered away. The shivering of her body rippled through him. With a cry, he pushed his cock as deep into that twitching heaven as he could. Hot spunk burst from him. It pumped in thick, creamy waves into her thrashing womb. Jet after jet spat into her.

Like a pair of statues, they froze in their shared delight. Slowly, Spike sank his face against her sweat drenched back. Her body shook as she gasped for breath. Long moments passed.

As he pulled his softening prick from her, she gave a little groan of reluctance.

"Hey!" She jerked as he slapped her arse.

"That was very nice, Pet. I knew you'd like a piece of the Big Bad."

Buffy grinned and looked at him over her shoulder. He buckled up his trousers as she turned to sit on the edge of the desk.

Across the entryway, they heard voices on the basement stairs.

Gently, he kissed her lips, and then, with a wink, he darted out of the door.

Buffy used her middle finger to trace the tingling lenght of her slit. As her fingertip touched her hole, she felt his hot, sticky cream drip from her. With a slight shake of her head and a little giggle, she lifted her finger to her mouth and sucked it clean. Just as she popped it from her mouth, her friends entered the room. Xander and Anya had their arms around each other. Willow was cupping Tara's face and checking out a deep purple bruise. Faith had that cocky swagger that she usually produced, when she had enjoyed a good fight.

"Hey, Bee. We cleared up down there, did you dust the peroxide pest?"

Still perched on the edge of the desk, Buffy shook her head. "Naw, he got lucky this time."

Her lips parted in a warm smile as she remembered just how lucky Spike had got.

++++++++++

Deep in a mountain, on the other side of the world, there was a cave. Water slowly dripped from it's roof and ran down the walls.

Glory looked at her right arm. From just before her elbow, it disappeared into the rockface.

"Okay. Now I'm a little upset."

++++++++++

FROM THE AUTHOR

That concludes The Corrupter series. I hope you enjoyed it. Please let me know what you thought.

Once again, I would like to thank ALIEN47 for taking the time to edit my work. It has been such a great help to me. Ta.

MindFiend
MindFiend
853 Followers
12