Buffy & The Exiled Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith arched her eyebrows, "Yeah? Well, in that case, hold on to him. Not many people will do that, but it feels really good when they do. I love it. Did you like it?"

Embarrassed, Dawn gave a tiny nod. "How can I get him to make love to me properly?"

"Girl, that's simple. Don't let him cum. Get him hard and keep him that way. Eventually, he'll do anything to shoot his bolt. If, by then, just showing him your little pussy doesn't do it, beg him to put it in you. Guys love that."

As Faith reached out for the popcorn, a look of pain crossed her face and she gave a little gasp. Her hand flew up to massage her left shoulder.

"Still hurts, huh?"

"Like a bitch! I can definitely recommend avoiding getting two foot of sword shoved through you."

Dawn winced. "How's it healing? Will it leave a scar?"

The older girl shrugged. "Maybe. Wanna see?"

Seeing a nod, Faith grasped the bottom of her T-shirt and dragged it up over her head. She shook her long brown hair free and then tossed the garment onto the coffee table. She wasn't wearing a bra.

Dawn couldn't help but stare at her breasts. They were firm and pert, with light pink nipples. Tracing her eyes up the brunette's skin, she saw the ugly red scar where Bullthrax had impaled the Slayer. The scar was about six inches long and full of crinkled ridges. Slayers healed fast, but it took even one of them longer than the month it had been to recover from a wound that severe. Faith leant toward Dawn and dipped her shoulder, "How's the back?"

Putting her glass of milk on the table, Dawn peered at the place where the sword had come out. "Urggh! It's still a mess."

The Slayer sat back. "This was nothing. If you want to know what pain is, let Anya teleport with you. Now, that really hurts!"

The young woman's eyes filled with concern, "Giles said that you shouldn't have done that. He still doesn't know why you didn't die." Gently, she brushed a lock of Faith's hair away from the scar and then, tentatively, traced her fingers over the roughened skin. Dawn had no idea why she said what she did next; it surprised her as much as Faith.

"Perhaps you'll heal quicker if somebody kisses it better for you."

There was nervousness in the girl's voice and she avoided eye contact, fixing her gaze on the scar. For what seemed like an eternity there was silence.

"That'd be nice."

Her heart pounding, Dawn leant forward a placed a soft kiss on the centre of the wound. She turned her face up to look at Faith, making her long hair swing and brush across the other woman's nipples. "Still hurt?"

"No."

Uncertainty crossed Dawn's face. Faith lifted her hand and tapped the very top of the scar, "Hurts here, though."

With a smile of relief, the younger girl gave that point a tender kiss. "Hurt anywhere else?"

Faith nodded and brought the tip of her finger up to her lips, "Here."

Their lips met and brushed gently together with a kiss that was slow and almost hesitant. Not breaking the contact, Dawn slipped a leg across Faith and sat in her lap. She brought both hands up to caress the side of the Slayer's face at the same time as she felt hands slip onto her own pyjama-clad buttocks.

Suddenly, Faith jerked her head back. "No, Dawn."

"Why?"

"We can't."

The teenager made a face like a hurt puppy. "Yes, we can."

"Okay, shouldn't."

"I don't see why."

"Well, I'm...you're seeing somebody. Are you ready to cheat on him?"

Letting her fingers drift down to Faith's breast, Dawn rolled a stiff nipple between her fingers. "It's not cheating if it's with a girl."

"Oh really. Have you ever been with another girl, Dawnie?"

The brunette rolled her hips against Faith as she continued to play with the nipple. "Sort of. Janice and I have sometimes practised kissing with each other and stuff."

"Stuff?"

"When I stay over at her place, we share her bed. Usually, she cuddles up to my back. One night I woke up to feel her hand rubbing my pussy, so I pretended to be asleep and she fingered me for quite a while as she ground herself against my butt. It was lovely. We haven't mentioned it since and I doubt that she realises that I know what she did."

Silence filled the room as the two girls gazed into each other's eyes. Dawn lifted her other hand and stroked Faith's second nipple as well. She watched the unblemished skin of the Slayer's throat bob as she swallowed.

"Daw.."

Quickly, the teenager covered the older girl's lips with her own, to silence the protest. Her tongue slipped out and licked its way into the other mouth, eagerly coiling around its opposite. Dawn gave a little moan of pleasure as Faith hungrily returned her passion. Together, they lost themselves in the abandonment of the kisses. Faith could taste the sweet mixture of Dawn's saliva and her cherry lip-gloss.

The younger girl gave a little wriggle of joy as she felt the hands on her buttocks squeeze and stroke up and down. Her pale yellow pyjamas rucked up and bunched under the caress. One hand began to trace its way up the centre of her back and tangled in her long brown hair. She gave a slight gasp as Faith pulled her by the hair and rolled them both, so that Dawn was suddenly lying on her back on the couch, beneath the Slayer.

Their tongues continued to coil about each other as Faith laid her body down on top of the teenager, working herself between her legs. When their hips met, she ground her denim covered crotch against Dawn's cotton pyjamas. Again, the college girl gave a little whimper into her sucking mouth. They lost track of how long they lay like that, kissing and grinding together. Finally, the Slayer took her mouth away and fastened it onto the soft, tender flesh of Dawn's throat. As she sucked and licked, the younger girl moaned in pleasure and grabbed hold of the back of her head to hold her lips against her.

With one last, long lick, Faith sat up and looked down at her girlfriend's sister. She saw the way that Dawn was looking at her and then flicking her eyes down to her bare breasts. Smiling, she slipped the fingers of both hands into the teenager's pyjama top, between the buttons over her tiny breasts, and with a sharp tug, ripped the garment open.

A startled look turned to one of willing submission as the young girl grinned at Faith's roughness. Ducking her head down, the Slayer locked her lips around one of the tiny nipples and began to lash her tongue around it.

"Ohhh, that's nice!"

While her mouth sucked on the stiff little bud, Faith's eyes looked up into Dawn's and she winked. Her lips pulsed against the tender flesh, making it throb. The young girl moaned as the tongue swirled in circles around her sensitive little nub. It quivered from side to side as Faith flicked at it and then nipped it between her teeth. Dawn closed her eyes and let herself drift with the exquisite sensations.

She felt Faith hook her fingers into her pyjama trousers and drag them down her legs. Rather than feeling shy at being so exposed before the older girl, Dawn felt a thrill of excitement. The wonderful sucking mouth left her small breast and began to kiss its way down her chest. It drew a wet circle around her navel before tracing a path across her belly and sliding into the hairless folds of her quim and beginning to lap at her. It felt so good and at the same time so different from when Giles had done the same. Where the man had licked with passionate abandon, Faith licked with teasing slowness, each touch of her tongue knowing just which sensitive spots to focus on.

Her tongue parted the fleshy lips of Dawn's labia and danced along the slippery path between them. With a surprising tenderness, she licked a loop around the young girl's clit and then sunk into her silken passage. The teenager gasped and arched her body, twisting the fingers of one hand in Faith's long brown hair.

Swirling all around the soft walls of her cunny, the probing tongue stirred the juices and flicked at the intimate flesh. It dipped in and out of her velvet hole, taking strings of sweetness back into the Slayer's mouth.

"Oh, Faith! That feels so good!"

The brunette smiled, but kept on licking at the young girl. Her attentions were gradually driving the teenager to distraction. For a long time, she licked and enjoyed both the delicious taste and the whimpers that accompanied her lapping. Dawn began to pull on her hair and thrust her hips against her face. Each delicate lick made her cunt flesh quiver and twitch. The young girl's pussy lips were gaping open and covered in shiny, sticky love juice. Working her tongue with a coiling motion, Faith buried it deep and teased the inner walls with jerking flicks.

"Oh! OOHHhh!" Dawn reached out and used both hands to press Faith's face against her spasming pussy.

"OH, THAT'S IT! LIKE THAT! OH, GOD!"

For several more minutes, she licked and lapped at the young girl's pussy, then, knowing just when to switch her attentions, Faith took her tongue from the convulsing passage and fastened her lips onto the throbbing button of Dawn's clitoris. Sucking hard, she lashed her tongue across the bud. Dawn bucked hard as her back rose from the couch in an arch and she squealed with ecstasy.

Faith kept her hold and let her lips surround the twitching bud with a pulsing, sucking circle of flesh. The muscles in the teenager's thighs rippled and quivered as her orgasm swept through her. Her breath blasted out in little bursts and the skin of her cheeks and throat turned pink. One hand let go of the Slayer's hair and clenched into a fist as it beat against the back of the couch.

She shuddered again and again, before her whole body went rigid and froze. For a few seconds, she was motionless, and then with a sigh, she relaxed and crashed back down onto the sofa. Her body glistened with a coating of sweat and her breasts rose and fell quickly as she gulped for air.

Faith sat up and licked the smeared juices from her own lips.

"MMmmm, you taste good, Babe."

Dawn was still too breathless to speak, but she grinned and swept her hair out of her eyes. Faith grinned back and gave her bare thigh a playful slap. "Get to bed, Buffy will be back soon."

Obediently, the younger girl sat up and pulled her pyjama trousers back on. When she put her top back on, she noticed a couple of missing buttons, but didn't seem to care. She picked up her milk and headed for the stairs. With a glance back over her shoulder, she asked, "Can we do that again, sometime?"

"Maybe. Now scoot!"

Faith pulled her T-shirt back on and settled back with the bowl of popcorn.

++++++++++

"But, Honey-bunny, it would look so good!"

"Forget it."

"Please, Snookums!"

"No."

"Not even for your little Harmy-wah-mi?" she pouted, twirling her finger around his nipple.

"Not even for somebody I actually liked."

"Ooo, you pig!"

She slapped him across the shoulder and rolled over in the bed, dragging the sheet with her. He rolled his eyes and wondered if the easy sex was worth her inane prattle. Reaching out, he lifted his pack of smokes and flipped one into his mouth. As he snapped the lid open and struck the flint, his lighter made a metallic snick.

Sucking the smoke deep, he savoured it and then blew out a long slow plume. She'd sulk for days and make his un-life a misery if he didn't placate her a little.

"I'm not about to let you change the sodding colour of my hair, but if you want, you can touch up the black polish on my nails."

She turned back to him, all smiles again. "Oh, Spikey, you do love me!"

He took another drag on his cigarette and mentally staked her. Harmony exploded into a cloud of dust and the empty silk sheet dropped down to the bed.

He let the pleasant daydream fade and turned his thoughts to what he had to do next: capture the small, brown furred werewolf. "So, he wants the she-wolf taken alive, eh? That's no fun at all. A dog that won't hunt is good for nothin'. Still, it'll be interesting if her mate tracks her down. His high and mightiness only told me not to kill the female, but he didn't say a word about the guitarist."

++++++++++

The 1967 Plymouth Belvedere GTX convertible roared down the freeway's off-ramp. The driver floored the gas pedal and they shot past a sign that read "Welcome to Sunnydale". The girl in the passenger seat looked across at him.

"Do you think that Buffy will be able to stop him?"

A frown creased his face. "If she can't, we're all going to die."

++++++++++

TO BE CONTINUED in "Buffy and The Exiled 02" in which several old faces return to Sunnydale.

FROM THE AUTHOR : My thanks go to OMEGAZONE for his time and patience in editing my work. This story was inspired by an anonymous feedback that asked to see Cordelia return to Sunnydale.

12