Buffy & The Exiled Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindFiend
MindFiend
854 Followers

Naked, except for her silk stockings, she danced before them and showed off her wonderful body. Her breasts bobbed as she moved and she watched the two men follow them with their eyes. Finally, she moved forward and climbed onto Giles' lap. His hot shaft bumped against her and she pushed it upward until it was trapped between their two bodies. She ground her pussy mound against it and lowered her mouth to his.

Wesley stroked his cock with one hand and reached across to cup her breast with his other. As she worked her tongue into Giles' mouth, she turned her face toward Wes and shot him a quick wink. Kissing the ex-librarian for a while longer, Cordy eventually slipped from his lap and mounted herself onto Wesley. As she slid his cock inside her wanton passage, she looked at Giles and blew a kiss at his throbbing erection.

"I think I should have a little bit of preparation before you fuck that monster into me."

She gave a little squeal as Wesley slapped her buttocks and began to thrust up into her. Gasping, she returned his bucks and rode him with delight. Her nipples jerked up and down as her breasts bounced and rolled. Her long brown hair cascaded down her back in a moving wave as she sped up her movements and ground him deeper inside of her. The whole sofa rocked with their hurried thrusting.

"OH YES, WESLEY!"

The younger Watcher bounced her up and down on his hard pole and moaned with lust. Her juicing slot slithered up and down on him, causing waves of ecstasy to ripple through him. Excitedly, he gave her buttocks several swift slaps. She flashed him a dazzling smile and rode him harder.

"Oh, my, Cordelia. You're so tight! It's heaven!"

She cupped both sides of his face and hungrily sought his mouth. As he pushed his tongue up into her, she sucked on it like it was a little cock. He let out an animal groan and grabbed hold of both her buttocks, ramming himself into her hard and fast.

Giles sat back and watched the two enjoy each other for several more minutes. When Cordelia leant backward and moaned, he took hold of her arm and guided her over to his own lap. She crawled across and took hold of his large, hard shaft, guiding it to the dripping entrance of her snatch. His bulbous head parted her silken folds and slid into her. As she descended onto his hot length, she let out a contented sigh. His thickness stretched her with a delicious fullness as it ploughed up into her.

"Oh, yeah! That's good! I like this cock! In fact, I fuckin' love it!" she cried, humping up and down on him.

He entwined his fingers around the small of her back and she leant into them, arching herself backward. Her hair swung around her and her breasts thrust invitingly forward. Giles couldn't resist and took one of her nipples into his mouth. She bucked even more wildly as he sucked on it.

Her pussy made wet squishing noises as she drove it up and down on his stiff pole. When she had it thrust up to the hilt inside her, she gave her hips a twitch and made them dance in a circle on his lap. His thighs shone with her glistening juice.

Giles held the young woman and stuffed himself into her with a savage delight. He loved the way that Cordelia whimpered as he plunged in and out of her young body. They bucked against each other for several minutes, until both were breathless and coated with sweat. Suddenly, Giles felt her pussy walls tighten and twitch around him. Ripples surged up and down her most intimate flesh and her whole body quivered. In silence, she fell forward and rested her head against his shoulder as he continued to thrust up into her spasming passage. She shuddered and let out a long, quiet sigh. Her hips slowed their roll against him until she just sat there and let him plunge up into her as he wished. Hidden inside her, Sima drank the orgasmic waves and found the nourishment her kind needed to survive.

Stroking a hand up Cordy's spine, Giles massaged the back of her neck as he slowed his own rhythm and savoured the last of the shivers in her cunt flesh. He looked at Wesley.

"I think that got her warmed up. Care to share?"

Wesley grinned and stood up from the couch to move behind her. She raised her forehead and looked into Giles' eyes.

"Hunh?"

"Relax, darling. This is going to be something you'll really enjoy." He looked up at the younger Watcher, "Let me do the honours, would you?" Wesley nodded.

Giles lifted a finger to Cordelia's lips and pressed it between them, "Suck it. Make it all wet for me."

Not understand why, she submitted to his will and sucked on his finger until it was dripping with her saliva. After taking it from her mouth, he reached around her body and cupped her buttocks. His finger delved into the crack and sought out the puckered flesh of her rosebud. He began to gently rub it with just the pad of his fingertip.

She squirmed under his grasp, but her face was lit up by a smile as she did. "Oh, boy! That's so naughty! I've never had one back there."

When he felt her muscle relax under his stroking, he carefully pressed harder and felt his finger sink into her back passage. The tight ring of her sphincter gripped at his invading digit and slid down to his knuckle.

"OOHHhh!"

Her face screwed up a little, reflecting a small discomfort, but her hips slid backward and pushed his finger as deep as it would go. Giles could feel the hot, dry heat of her bowels around his probing flesh and he smiled. She really was a little slut. Gently, he began to slide his finger in and out of her arse as she got used to the feeling. Her little brown flower blossomed against his hand and she started to really enjoy the dirty sensation.

With her eyes closed, she placed both her hands onto the back of the couch, above Giles' shoulders, and savoured the feeling of him finger fucking her taboo opening. She moaned and sighed as she slithered back and forth. Her eyes flicked open when she felt him withdraw his finger from her and say, "Okay, Wes."

Looking back over her shoulder, Cordelia watched the other Englishman shuffle up behind her and, holding his stiff prick with one hand, guide it to rest against her back door. The heat of his cock felt intense against her virgin hole and her flesh tightened as he pressed against it. One of his hands gripped hold of her waist and he held her firm as he pressed harder at her puckered rose. She gasped out loud as she felt the circle of muscle give and his bulbous head begin to sink into her. She couldn't believe what a wonderful feeling it was. At the same time it felt uncomfortable, deliciously perverted and erotic, filling and also made her blush with embarrassment.

His flesh slid into her forbidden passageway and she squealed as it felt like he would never stop. For the first time in her life, she had a cock buried in her arsehole. Not only that, but she had the biggest one she had ever taken sheathed to its hilt in her pussy, too! The male members were only separated by a thin wall of her flesh and she could feel them bump along each other inside of her.

When Wesley's hips pressed firmly into her buttocks, he held still for a moment and let her tight sphincter get used to his violation. Cordy shuddered as she sat on Giles' lap and her breasts were squashed against his chest. She could feel the hairs on Wesley's chest tickle her back as she was sandwiched between the Watchers.

Suddenly, her groin seemed to be deluged by and avalanche of ecstasy as the two men began to slide their cocks in and out of her at the same time. She grunted as she felt her arsehole stretch and slip along the rod that impaled it and, at the same time, her pussy juiced gallons around the stiff meat that plunged up into it.

Four hands held onto her waist as the men began to stroke into her with a quickening pace. She shivered as thrills danced along her nerves and she lowered her forehead back to Giles' shoulder. She clung to him and surrendered her young body to satisfying the lust of the two older men.

The sofa rocked back and forth under the force of the thrusts that were assaulting the cheerleader. She held on and rode them with a fiery passion of her own. Never before had she felt this good and dirty at the same time. Soon, she felt like she had become just two twitching holes of flesh for the men to take and use as they wished. Lost in the delirious joy of the animal rutting, Cordy gasped for air and nipped at the older Watcher's shoulder with her teeth.

"OH, FUCK ME! I'M YOUR WHORE AND YOU CAN FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM!"

She barely realised what she was saying as her body rocked between the two rods of flesh. Her pussy tingled and her arsehole throbbed as they slammed into her again and again.

"OH, THAT'S IT! FUCK MY ASS! MAKE ME CUM ON YOUR BIG, HARD COCKS!"

She covered Giles' throat with kisses as she felt the hot drips of Wesley's sweat raining down onto her back. All three of them were lost in their own little world of tingling pleasure and hardly even noticed that the others were there. Giles felt her soft pussy lips squash up against his pubic bone as he buried his throbbing cock as deep into her womb as he could. She cried out in pleasure and bucked even harder upon him.

Wesley closed his eyes and concentrated on the wonderful feeling of her virgin arsehole wanking his cock with its tight grip. He swung his hips back and forth and felt his whole length draw along her warm chute. As he thrust hard into her, he felt the inner walls drop away from his cock head as it hammered into her rectum. Her sphincter pulsed and quivered around the base of his cock and he moaned with lust.

Roughly, he lifted his hands and filled them with her breasts. He squeezed the tender flesh tight in his grasp and humped into her harder. She gasped and cried out as her buttocks rippled with the force of his thrusts.

"OH GOD! FUCK IT WESLEY! FUCK MY LITTLE DIRTBOX!"

Her whole body shook and she squealed as she exploded into another orgasm. Even buried in her arsehole, Wesley could feel the inner walls of her cunt convulsing and surging around Giles' large cock. Her warm hole grasped at him and her little rosebud pulsed in a delicious spasm around his flesh. It was too much for the younger Englishman. He shoved himself as deep into her as he could and felt his own stiff flesh jerk and pulse as his cum spat out into the depths of her bowels. Thick, creamy wave after wave jetted into her and he filled her with his hot spunk.

Sima exulted as she absorbed the energies from the two powerful orgasms. Her strength grew with each delightful throb as she drained a little bit more of the life from the fucking couple.

Giles continued to pump steadily into Cordelia's silken cunt as she flopped against him. Both of the younger people were spent as the thrills of ecstasy bore them along. The older Watcher smiled as the young woman shivered on his lap. He could feel the movement inside of her as Wesley slowly pulled his cock out of her arse. Giles watched him collapse onto the floor and lie there, gasping for breath. Now that they had both had their pleasure, it was time for Giles to have his.

With ease, he stood up, lifting Cordy as he went. Her breath caught as he slid his long length from her sopping pussy. With a tender kiss to her lips, Giles laid her face down on the floor. She folded her arms beneath her head and looked back at him with a contented smile. He straddled her back and then slid his hips along her legs until his cock nudged against the bottom of her round buttocks. The lace of her stocking tops rubbed against his balls.

Her rosebud was a deep scarlet as he pressed his glans against it. She whimpered as it sucked him in and his huge shaft began to slide into her tender arsehole.

"Fuckin' Hell, that's big!" she grunted.

Giles shifted his body around and lay on top of her back, his legs either side of hers. With a long slow push, he buried his mighty length up to its hilt in her back passage. She moaned and rubbed her cheek against her arms.

Keeping his hips still, he waited for her body to adjust to his wide girth. He planted soft kisses amid the hair that was slickly plastered to the back of her neck. After a moment, her felt the tight ring of her sphincter blossom around him. It signalled her acceptance and he grinned as he began to fuck her. Little moans of painful delight slipped from her as he ploughed her with increasing speed.

"Oh, fuck that's good!"

He groaned his agreement as her young flesh slithered around him. Quickening his pace still further, he began to pound her hard against the floor. Her breath blasted out of her with little Ooofs each time he slammed his cock home. The soft flesh of her buttocks cushioned the impact of his hips banging into her body as he started to really pump her.

Over her shoulder, he could see her hands claw at the carpet.

"OOoo, OOoo, OH, AHHHH!" she gasped beneath him.

With one last savage thrust, he slid his whole length into her violated arsehole and began to spurt his tribute inside her. She squealed as the hot lashes of cum washed into her depths. The twitching jerks of his cock caused her sphincter to tighten its grip on him as his seed flowed.

Finally, as weak as a kitten, he rolled from her body. Her little rosebud gaped open for a moment, and then slowly closed behind him. He struggled for breath and looked up at the ceiling, "Good grief!"

Sima drank the waves of his orgasm and settled back, contented.

++++++++++

Buffy paused at the doorway as she was about to follow Faith out into the morning air. She turned back to Angel, "Promise me you'll take care of Dawn for me." With a barely audible mumble she added, "You know, if anything goes wrong or whatever."

He gently placed a hand on her shoulder, "Nothing will go wrong, but I promise, anyway."

With a worried nod, she hurried to catch up with Faith. He watched them walk away. The sky was already beginning to lighten.

+++++++++++

Willow slipped her arm around Tara as her girlfriend laid her head on the redhead's shoulder. They walked with an unhurried pace, both tired from the long nights worship, having just completed a blessing ceremony in the woods that should ensure the continued patronage of Thespia.

"Sometimes, I wish that the Witching hour could be moved to a little earlier in the evening. The whole midnight till one in the morning can play havoc with my bedtime plans." She gave Tara a saucy smile and bumped their hips together.

"Sweetie, you have bedtime plans every night. Thespia requires a blessing only once every three months. We can work around that."

"Oh, sure. But it's never good to suppress the desire for snuggles. That way leads to crankiness."

They sauntered through the growing light as the sun rose over the horizon. Tara hooked a thumb into the waistband at the back of Willow's skirt. As they approached the end of Revello Drive, Willow stopped and a look of shock froze on her face.

"Will?" Tara followed her girlfriend's eyes to where a multicoloured van had just pulled into the roadside. Her heart sank as she recognised who it belonged to. The door swung open with a creak and Oz dropped down onto the pavement. He was scruffy, wearing a floral bowling shirt over a green T-shirt with his hair unkempt, but, as usual, he exuded coolness. He gave Willow a tiny smile, "Hey."

"Hey," she replied in a little voice. Tara stepped a pace away and hugged her arms around herself. She cast her eyes down and stared intently at the grass growing through a crack in the pavement.

Oz took a step closer to his ex-girlfriend. "I was just on my way to your place to see you."

"You were?"

He gave a small nod. For Oz that was practically a whole conversation. "I need a favour."

"Oh? What?"

He held up his wrist and showed her the charm that he wore coiled around it. "Can you make another one of these?"

She took hold of the little talisman that hung from a multicoloured strap. "Why? Is this one broken? You use it to help control the wolf, right? I think I'll need a strand of your hair to bind into the clay and make it personal to you."

"Er, it's not for me."

She couldn't understand why a talisman to contain the inner wolf would be wanted by anyone but a werewolf. "Not for you? Then, who?"

The sound of the van's passenger door squeaking open and then slamming shut made her look up. Through the windshield, Willow could see a blonde walk around the front of the vehicle. When she came into view, Willow gasped and staggered back with her hand held up in front of her. After two steps, her feet tangled up and she crashed down onto her backside.

"T...That's not possible! I saw Oz kill you! He tore your throat out!"

Linking her arm through Oz's, the blonde gave Willow a shrug. "You DO know it takes silver to kill a werewolf, don't you?" asked Veruca.

++++++++++

An aspect of Sima's power was that her victims would remember everything, but dismiss it all as quite normal. While Giles lay on his back, panting, he thought back to their interrupted conversation. Propping himself up on his elbows, he looked at Cordelia, "You were going to tell me what could be worse than the cult waking the demon, before we got sidetracked."

She rolled onto her side, her body gleaming with its coating of sweat. Her smile faded and a look of sorrow crossed her face. "Angel's on his way to Sunnydale."

"Oh, I see. That could stir up some rather difficult emotions for Buffy."

"No, you don't understand. The problem with Angel is that he isn't."

"Isn't what?"

++++++++++

Dawn rolled over in her sleep. She woke with a muffled scream as a hand clamped down on her mouth.

"Hello, Dawnie," said Angelus.

++++++++++

TO BE CONTINUED in "Buffy and The Exiled 03" in which events gather pace and Cordelia says a special hello to an old flame.

FROM THE AUTHOR : Thanks, as always, to OMEGAZONE for taking the time and effort to edit my work. His help is greatly appreciated. Please take a minute to send feedback on your thoughts of this story. I love to hear from you and it keeps my interest going.

MindFiend
MindFiend
854 Followers
12