Buffy & The Four Ch. 05

Story Info
A lesbian threesome followed by a deadly battle.
19.7k words
4.18
40k
9
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindFiend
MindFiend
851 Followers

NOTE : This story is set within an alternate Buffyverse. Faith has stayed with the Scooby gang and has become Buffy's secret girlfriend. Dawn is now nineteen and at college. Willow and Tara are still together.

++++++++++

While Buffy and Anya gyrated to the music, nose to nose, Willow wrapped her arms around the pair and closed her eyes. With an effort of will, she shimmered them through dimensional space so that around them the Bronze dissolved into Anya's bedroom.

"I'm feeling frisky," she purred, nuzzling the Slayer's ear.

Buffy reached up and tangled her hands in Anya's blonde, at least at the moment, locks. "Yeah," she sighed, "Me too."

"Oh, what the hell," Anya grinned. "I'm in as well."

"The power of three," Willow chuckled.

Buffy brushed her lips against Anya's, tasting the demon's sweet mouth. "Huh?"

"Nothing. It's a magical number of strong significance, that's all," the redhead smiled, stroking her hands down Buffy and Anya's back at the same time. Their light summer dresses felt soft and silky beneath her fingers, and her friends both wiggled with pleasure at the touch.

"First time with a girl?" the witch asked them both.

"Yes, but I've seen it done," Anya stated. "I'm over eleven hundred years old. You don't get to that sort of age without seeing everything, at one time or another. I watched a couple of girl's do it in college."

Buffy stopped licking the demon's lips and shot her a puzzled frown. "In college? You mean they had colleges back in the eight hundreds?"

Anya shook her head. "No ditz. I mean a college in England, during the nineteen sixties. You know, flower power, free love and all that."

Willow raised an eyebrow. "Were you at Woodstock?"

"Yes, but in my official capacity. You see, there was this pair of sisters who had been unsuspectingly sleeping with the same guy. It was only when one fell in love and confided..."

"Shut up and kiss me, huh?" Buffy asked, pulling her forward by the back of the neck. Their mouths met again and tongues slid between lips. The kiss was deep and breathless, leaving them both with pounding pulses and warmth in their loins.

"Care to share a little sugar?" Willow asked, ducking forward to get her turn with Buffy's mouth.

Their kiss began slow and tender, a gentle rubbing of lips and darting flicks of tongue. Gradually it increased in intensity until they were battling mouths and hungrily sucking at each other. The Slayer moaned in delight at the witch's skilful tongue, and so grabbed the girl and flung her down on the bed. "Let's get you naked."

Together, Slayer and demon tugged at Willow's clothing. When they had managed to yank off the girl's pants, she wiggled her hips to draw attention to her tiny panties. "Who's first to worship at my altar of womanhood?”

Anya clucked her tongue. "Wiccans! All about the Mother Goddess. Why can't she just say 'eat my pussy' like a normal lesbian?"

Willow beamed. "Okay. Eat my pussy."

Mollified, Anya ducked forward and placed a puckered kiss on the centre of the redhead's satin, hip-cut panties. Straight after, she poked out her tongue and drew it firmly along the hidden slit of her mons, pushing the silky material into it.

While she did so, Buffy climbed forward and sought Willow's mouth. "Mmmm, you taste of strawberries, Will, you know that?"

"Ahuh. Tara loves it."

"Me too." The blonde slid her tongue all around the rim of Willow's lips, then drilled it hungrily into her mouth. The Wiccan moaned as she reached a hand up behind Buffy's head to pull her tighter.

Anya had left the shiny front of Willow's panties wet and glistening with her saliva, now she pursed her lips on them, right over the entrance to her pussy, and sucked hard. Sweet cunt juice was drawn through the gossamer material and the demoness hoovered it up.

It felt so good that Willow dropped her free hand down to tangle it in Anya's curls, pulling her tight up against her throbbing sex, eager for more. She whimpered in delight at the joint sensations of having her mouth and pussy worked on by two such beautiful girls. That whimper stretched into a moan when Buffy grasped a handful of her breast, kneading it hard through the lilac bra.

"Oh, these feel good, Will. Think I want a taste of them," she whispered, punctuating her words with pecking kisses before sliding her mouth down the witch's throat toward her breasts.

Willow lay there and stared at the ceiling, her whole body burning with desire, and focused on each kiss the two women laid upon her. Supple, soft lips gave dabs of joy, sucks of delight. When her best friend began to mouth at the pliant mound of her lace-covered breast, the redhead arched her back, trying to get more aching flesh into that sucking heaven.

"Oh, Buffy," she groaned, lust thick in her voice.

With a sharp tug, Anya pulled the panties down, exposing her swollen sex that was running with juice. Although Willow could not see what she was doing because Buffy's head blocked her view, she felt the demoness blow a gentle jet over her enflamed cunt. The coolness across the heat felt amazing and she thrust her hips up to meet the breath.

"Suck it!" she gasped.

Anya smiled and used the thumb and forefinger of her left hand to spread the petals open, before stabbing her tongue right up inside.

"Ahhhh!" Willow grunted, bucking her hips.

Buffy leant further over her friend, seeking her other breast, and pressed her weight onto her to hold her down. Playfully, she nipped at the stiff nipple that was tenting up the delicate lace, grabbing it between her teeth and tugging.

"Oh!" the witch sighed, opening her eyes so that she could watch her friend's mouth. As she did so, she also spread her legs wider, allowing Anya in closer so that she could really shove her tongue deep. She could feel that hot, mobile little spear of flesh slither right up inside her hot passage, gathering the wet honey she was spending.

Desiring to taste skin, Buffy tugged the lilac cup of Willow's bra roughly down, freeing the quivering mound. Like a starving woman, the Slayer dropped her mouth over the milky white breast and fed hungrily.

"Oh my!"

Wet sucking, slurping noises and ragged breathing, complimented with gasps and moans, filled the room. Heady perfume mingled with the scent of aroused female flesh as all three girls got carried away with their passion. Exchanging her mouth for finger and thumb, Buffy plucked and tweaked both nipples hard, gazing deep into Willow's eyes to watch her reaction.

"I'm going to make you my sex toy, Will."

"Yes!" the redhead gasped, her eyes flashing with desire.

"You're going to be my slut girl. You want that?"

"Yes!"

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I want to be your slut girl sex toy!"

Buffy chuckled as she twisted her friend's nipples harder, making the witch screw her eyes up and writhe. At the same time she licked up Willow's cleavage toward her throat, and then began to suck out a huge love bite.

Anya's cheeks, nose, lips and chin were glistening with pussy nectar. It was thick and tasted heady, with a slight aftertaste of almonds. She shifted her position a little to allow her to use both hands to spread the pink cuntflesh wide open, and stared deep into the narrow crevice. Bright pink crinkled flesh winked out at her, and she could not resist shoving her tongue back in to play with it.

"Damn, you're good at that!" Willow whispered as the tongue probed deep. Buffy was slobbering at her throat, making her mark plainly visible to anyone, and so Willow twisted her face to the side to give her more room.

Skimming her hand down the witch's belly, Buffy found the swollen pearl of her clit and began to flash the tips of her slim fingers over it wildly. Willow bucked so hard she nearly dislodged the Slayer, but the combination of her and Anya held her down. Now, with her throat being sucked, her clit rubbed, and her pussy tongued, Willow moaned in tormented pleasure.

Anya slid her mouth slightly higher so that she could worm two fingers into the soaking crevasse of cunt she was devouring. She thrust them in hard and fast, the redhead's pussy making squelching noises that accompanied her plundering.

"Oh Goddess!" the Wicca cried, thrashing wildly.

Like a chain reaction, fireworks exploded in her loins, then up her spine, in her breasts and nearly blew the top of her head off. She screamed in delight, going as taut as a bowstring, ecstasy chasing itself all around her body.

When the blackness and dancing sparks had faded and her vision returned, Willow saw Buffy and Anya, cheek to cheek, peering down at her.

"I think she liked that," Buffy said.

"Orgasms are well recognised as being pleasurable," Anya stated, deadpan.

The Chosen chuckled. "Well, duh! How about you next?"

"That is acceptable," the demoness said, unbuttoning her blouse.

"Okay, Locutus," Willow giggled, propping herself up on her elbows, still struggling for breath.

"I'm a cute what?" Anya asked, pausing.

"Forget it," Buffy smiled, reaching out and undoing the buttons the demoness had not. "That's Will showing she spends way too much time in Xander's place, watching reruns."

"But I spend far too much time in Xander's place watching reruns as well," the curly haired, blonde-at-the-moment demon protested. "Why don't I have these amusing little quips?"

"You have other qualities," Buffy told her, leaning close to press her lips to the girl's throat.

"Oh," Anya moaned, feeling the soft caress slide up her neck, seeking her earlobe. "That's lovely."

Willow knelt on the floor beside them, unbuttoning the shop girl's dress and letting it drop in a heap at her feet. Starting at the ankles, she skimmed her hands all the way up her graceful legs, enjoying the smooth skin. When she reached Anya's lacy black panties, she ran the back of her knuckles up the front panel, making a circle over where her clit was.

"Mmmm," Anya sighed, rotating her hips in the same direction.

"Jeepers, you're so wet it's amazing," Willow whispered. "And so sexy I could..." Not finishing the words, she leant forward and began to lap at the damp gusset like a kitten at a bowl of milk. Anya shuddered and quickly clasped the Wiccan's head to her groin.

Buffy's mouth teased and plucked at the ear lobe, kissing its way up the rim of her ear. As she did so, she moved around Anya, without breaking contact, until she was standing directly behind the girl. Using one hand, she brushed the mane of blonde curls to one side so that she could plant a kiss onto the nape of her neck. Letting her hand caress the demon's shoulder, then forearm, she slid both hands around the young woman until they were cupping her full bosom, which she squeezed.

"Mmmhhh! Yeah, like that!" Anya gasped. "But harder. Rougher."

Buffy smiled as she kissed, and did as she was bid. Rolling the thick nipples between thumb and forefinger, she pressed hard, eliciting another gasp of delight. "Like that, Ahn?"

"Yes. Pull my nipples."

Drawing them forward sharply, Buffy pinched hard at the same time.

"Uh! Oh, yeah!"

Willow tugged the sexy black panties down the girl's thighs, leaving them stretched between her knees. Using just the tips of her fingers, she stroked the soft inner thighs, earning another shiver of pleasure. Smiling lasciviously, she worked her fingers upward, before hooking her thumbs into the fleshy petals of Anya's pussy, parting them like curtains as she licked inside.

"Oh!" the demon whimpered.

Buffy shifted slightly, letting go of the girl's nipples and dragging her fingernails up over her shoulders, then down the centre of her spine in a deliciously teasing trail. When she reached the small of Anya's back, her hands slid apart, to each seek a buttock, which they scratched a slow circle upon. Then, without warning, she shot her right hand back and dealt a hefty spank to the demon's ass.

Smack!

"Yeow!" the curly haired blonde yelped, her hips jerking forward into Willow's snuffling face. The movement forced the redhead's tongue further up her cunt, making it doubly thrilling. "Do that again. Spank me, Da... Mommy."

Buffy chuckled. "Too used to playing this with Xander, huh?"

"Yes. We do like the spanking."

"Like we've never heard that before," Willow grinned.

Anya scowled and grabbed the back of the girl's head, forcing her face back into her pussy. "Less talking, more eating. Your tongue is immensely pleasurable in my vagina."

Willow's splutter of laugher only made the demon's clit throb with extra delight at the vibrations. Tasting the musky nectar oozing down the crinkled inner lips, Willow flattened her tongue and lapped again, before rolling it into a spear and stabbing it deep. She swapped tactics often, moving from little licks, to long laps, to deep thrusts, and then onto clit swirling circles. Soon her face was soaking with juices smeared all over her chin and cheeks.

Buffy struck the shop girl's ass with another sharp smack, undulating against her at the same time so that she pressed her breasts into Anya's back. "If I were a guy I'd bend you over the bed and fuck you hard," she hissed into her ear. "You're just the sort of slut that needs a good fucking."

Willow sat back, looking up into Anya's eyes. "Yes, you are. Maybe even fucking up the ass, too." An evil smile spread across her face. "In fact, I reckon we do just that. Got a couple of candles?"

"You're going to stick a candle up my ass?"

"No, sweetie. I think I can do better than that."

Bemused, Anya stepped away from the two friends and disappeared into the kitchen. Buffy looked down at Willow, saying nothing, just raising one eyebrow in question.

"Wait and see," the witch told her, getting to her feet. When she stood, Buffy moved close, holding her by both upper arms, and gently licked the pussy juice from her face. Willow let her head loll back as her friend chased the rivulets that had run over her chin and down her throat.

Anya returned with two slim candles, about seven inches in length. "Will these do?"

Reluctantly, Willow moved away from Buffy and took the offered items. "Sure. Now watch this."

Holding one in each hand, palm upward at waist height, Willow closed her eyes, lowered her voice and commanded, "Commutare Intra Gallus!"

The two candles fattened, turned from white wax into black rubber, reshaped slightly, and straps fell down from their attachments at one end. Buffy looked at the two strap-on dildos and raised her eyebrows, a slight grin on her face as she shed her own clothing. "I'm impressed."

"Well I'm not," Anya stated. "Transmute into a chicken?"

Willow looked defensive. "So? The word for penis slipped my mind. Anyway," she added, her voice hitting a deeper note, "with magic it is ninety percent will; not what you say, but the conviction behind it."

"Who cares?" Buffy said, taking one of the thick rubber shafts and leering at Anya. "I like it, and am going to fuck you into the middle of next week with it."

Anya grinned back at her. "In that case, I like it too."

Quickly, the Slayer and the witch buckled on their new toys, pulling the straps tight around their waist and thighs. "Gotta get them wet first," Willow said, showing her greater experience with these implements. "On your knees and suck my cock, bitch!"

Anya cooed in delight and dropped immediately to obey. Grasping the base of the thick rubber shaft with one hand, she fluttered her tongue over the head of the cock, lathering it with saliva. Moistening her lips, she then slowly fed the black length into her mouth, ducking further forward with each swallow.

Willow ground her teeth together, her eyes sparkling with lust. "That's it, baby! Suck my dick. Swallow my hard cock, you dirty little whore."

"Gee, Will, you sure know how to get a girl hot," Buffy muttered, licking her palm and then circling a thumb and forefinger around her own rubber shaft, wanking it slowly to get it slick.

Anya twisted around from Willow's strap-on to sink her mouth over Buffy's, helping making it wet and shiny. Grasping it at the base in the same way she had Willow's, she sucked first one and then the other like a pro.

"I think this slut has a talent there," Willow growled, acting macho.

"Enough of this," Buffy snapped, her own pussy tingling like mad as it creamed. She leant forward, snatched the young girl up as if she weighed nothing, and tossed her onto the bed. "Time to fuck her senseless, I reckon." With that, she dived on top of Anya, who wrapped her arms and legs around the girl eagerly.

"Do me, Buffy. Do me hard!"

Lifting her upper body, Buffy used one hand to direct the thick rubber phallus down to the pouting opening of Anya's glistening sex. She rubbed it left and right, working it into the girl's lips, then took her hand away as she pressed her hips forward, sinking the cock deep.

"Yes!" the demon gasped, locking her ankles over Buffy's butt. With a sideways wiggle of her groin, she sucked the rubber shaft into her wanton hole completely, feeling its artificial balls grind up against her asshole.

Lowering herself back down so that their breasts squashed together, Buffy kissed Xander's girlfriend, while her long blonde hair formed a curtain around their faces. Their tongues clashed and fought, seeking mastery over each other’s mouth. With a slow tempo, the Chosen began to thrust the strap-on in and out of the young woman, gradually pulling back further and further until its glans were nearly slipping out on each stroke before she slammed it back home.

"Oh, God!" Anya gasped. "That is fucking beautiful! Oh, shit yes!"

Between them, the two girls were rocking the bed so much they barely noticed when Willow climbed on, walking on her knees to their side. She then sat back on her haunches, the black cock jutting up hard and proud before her. As she watched her best friend fucking the demoness, she worked her fingers underneath the fake cock, wriggling them up inside her hungry cunt.

Back and forth, Buffy's black shaft flashed in the wet tenderness of Anya's pussy, which gulped and slurped wantonly. Each deep thrust squeezed liquid nectar out around the rubber cock and sent it running down Anya's ass to make the bedspread wet. Their kisses had become impossible, both girls grunting and gasping with the effort, and the pleasure.

"Fuck her, Buffy!" Willow goaded. "Fuck that bitch hard!"

Twisting her face toward the witch, the Slayer grinned wickedly. Then she turned back to the job at hand and ploughed that wet hole relentlessly. Anya's hands were like claws on Buffy's shoulders, digging furrows with her nails. "Oh, Hell yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh!"

Willow watched for a few more minutes, her fingers constantly busy appeasing her own desire, then she took them out and wiped her juices onto her strap-on, which had dried a little. "Roll over guys. Buffy, lie on your back, Anya on top."

Slowing her pounding to a gentle pistoning, Buffy grasped an arm under Anya's waist and rolled as requested, dragging the shop girl over with her. Once there, Anya nestled her knees on either side of Buffy's hips, sitting upright and using one hand to cast her hair back over her head, out of her eyes. "Phew! This is fun."

Willow straddled Buffy's legs, settling herself behind the demoness. "Stick with me, babe. Lesbians have all the fun."

As the Wicca pressed her hand into the centre of Anya's back, making her lie breast to breast upon Buffy, the demon glanced back over her shoulder. "If that is so, why do you make toys in the shape of penises?"

Willow opened her mouth a couple of times, searching for a witty reply, then she frowned. "Shut up and get ready." With that, she drooled a long strand of saliva onto the blonde's asshole. Grasping her fake cock, she nestled it up against the puckered hole. "Hold still, you two."

MindFiend
MindFiend
851 Followers