Buffy & The Four Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grudgingly, the two girls complied. Anya settled on Buffy's upthrust shaft, it in her pussy to the hilt, as she awaited Willow's violation. Gently, but firmly, the witch pressed forward, feeling the ring of muscle resist for a moment before Anya relaxed and let her in.

"Oh, fuck!" the demoness whispered, feeling uncomfortable as the thick length slid up her ass. Willow eased it into her, going slow but determined as she worked it deep. Finally, after a little more pressing, the rod of rubber was fully inserted.

"Laughing Lucifer!" Anya grunted, feeling incredibly full, amazingly used, and more slutty than ever.

"I think the whore likes this, too," Willow grinned, looking over the demon's shoulder at Buffy. The Chosen's blonde hair fanned out beneath her head on the bedspread, making a golden halo as she winked back at the witch. At that unspoken signal, both girls began to thrust their rubber cocks slowly in and out of their friend.

The following few minutes were punctuated by nothing but grunts and gasps, moans and sighs and squelches. Heavy breathing marked the effort they were expending, both the two doing the fucking, and the girl taking it.

Three bodies thrashed, joined as one.

"Do you like that, you dirty, dirty whore?" Willow snarled, reaming the young woman's asshole savagely. She plundered the tight, puckered ring of flesh, using and abusing it. "You darn slut! You've got two big cocks in you, fucking you like the tramp you are!"

Twisting a hand in Anya's mass of blonde curls, Willow yanked her back sharply. When the demon was bent like a bow, her face in a grimace of mixed pain and pleasure, the Wicca hissed into her ear. "Tell us what a slut you are. Tell us how much of a whore you are. Tell us that you like being double fucked."

Just before she could answer, Buffy lifted her head to bite a nipple that was swinging before her face. Anya yelped in shock, then gasped, "Yes! Oh, yes! I'm a slut. I'm a dirty fucking whore who loves being used like this. Your cocks feel so good in my ass and my cunt! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Together, the Slayer and the witch pounded the demon relentlessly. Willow added her other hand to Anya's hair, using it like reins as she slammed her hips back and forth against her jiggling buttocks. "Take it bitch! Take it! Take my cock up your ass!"

Anya mewled when her first orgasm broke, making her freeze and shudder. Her cunt muscles gripped the rubber phallus tightly, but were unable to stop the power of the Slayer driving it in and out. The feeling of having her asshole fucked at the same time prolonged the orgasm, drawing out is peak, making it far stronger. Waves of dancing pleasure rippled throughout her body, one fading as the next one surged, combining into a churning maelstrom of delight that left her weak and helpless.

While she convulsed, Willow rammed hard in and out of her forbidden gate, spearing it as deep as she could. The impact of her hips slamming into Anya's ass sent fantastic thrills through the young witch's clit, which was hidden behind the back of the rubber cock. Gritting her teeth, the young redhead felt another orgasm explode in her body, hot and intense.

Seeing Willow's eyes roll up into her head as she opened her mouth in a silent gasp, Buffy laughed and bucked her hips faster to drive her cock more rapidly into Anya. "Way to go, Will! Ride that bronco!"

With combined groans, Willow and Anya sagged forward, their weight and position making it impossible for Buffy to fuck the demon any more as they all lay in a sweaty heap.

"That was... extreme," the Wicca whispered, her cheek pressed against Anya's slick back, between her shoulder blades.

"Extraordinary," the demoness agreed, just as breathless, her cheek pressed to Buffy's.

For a minute or two, all three girls just lay there, happy and sated. Finally, Buffy pushed her two friends to the side, and they toppled free of each other. "Okay, my turn."

Anya nodded. "Yes. The carnal pleasure is most welcome. I think I should wear one of these," her fingers grasped Willow's strap-on, milking it as if it were real flesh.

"I've got an idea," Willow said, propping herself up on her elbows. "Why don't I let Anya use this one on you Buffy, while you use yours on me?" She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. "Train fuck, anyone?"

Swiftly unbuckling her straps, the redhead gave the strap-on to Anya, who put it on just as quick. When they were ready, Willow climbed over to Buffy, on hands and knees, and offered herself to her best friend. The Slayer knelt behind her, easing the thick black rubber shaft into her greasy slot. With a gentle push, the fake cock slid in easily, right to the hilt. Next, Anya positioned herself behind Buffy, pressing the Slayer forward a little so that she could get the right angle to feed her cock into the Chosen's slippery sheath.

"Oh!" Buffy sighed, feeling the thick shaft fill her throbbing cunt fully. She felt wonderfully stretched around the hard rubber, and it was soon rutting back and forth in her slick cunt. "Jesus! Oh, yeah!"

Grasping Willow by the waist with both hands, Buffy began a synchronised thrusting inside her, so that each time she drew her hips back from the witch, the demon was plunging her cock deep. Between them, the three girls fucked each other hard, their rhythm getting faster and faster.

"Ahuh! That's it!" Willow whispered, lowering her forehead to the bed sheets, looking back, upside down, through her tits to where she could see Buffy. The Slayer's thighs slammed into the back of the witch's hard, driving the phallus deep, and making waves ripple across the redhead's pale buttocks. At the same time, Anya was plunging her own cock back and forth, shafting it in Buffy's twitching hole as far as she could.

The sound of flesh smacking flesh accompanied their moans and grunts. The bed protested mightily, its springs squeaking and shrieking, but the girls were too blissed out to even notice.

In and out, back and forth, hard and fast they fucked. Thick black rubber drove deep into soft pink wetness, plundering and claiming it. Breasts bounced and jiggled as their owners pounded each other.

Finally, almost as if choreographed, orgasm burst in first Buffy, then Willow and Anya. The world melted for the three girls as pleasure made them soar free from their bodies.

At that moment, lost in delight, Buffy felt something. It was almost like a 'click' in her soul, but it was quick and sure. The added pleasure of orgasm had aided the essence of Love at just the right moment, and together they drove away the last of the Hate from her system.

Collapsing in a jumbled heap, the three young women giggled and gasped, stroked and smiled. Buffy and Anya unfastened their strap-ons and dropped them off the side of the bed. Willow had sighed and twisted onto her belly, laying her cheek sleepily on the pillow.

Buffy rolled to her left and draped her arm languorously over Willow's back. The redhead smiled lazily and nuzzled her face into the soft pillow as the Slayer lay gentle kisses on the nape of her neck.

"Sorry about this Will," she whispered into the witch's ear.

Before the Wicca could even wonder what she was talking about, Buffy used a karate chop in just the right place to render her unconscious.

Instantly, Anya rolled away from Buffy, too quick for the Slayer to try the same tactic.

"You've changed!" the demoness said accusingly, as she sprung to her feet beside the bed, backing away.

"Yep, back to good old non-possessed Buffy,” the Chosen said, using a forward roll to close the distance between them and scissor Anya’s feet from under her. As the demon collapsed, Buffy drove an elbow into her belly and followed it with a punch to the face.

Unfortunately, Anya was made of strong stuff and the double blows hardly fazed her. She grasped Buffy by the throat and tried to squeeze the life out of her with one hand. The Slayer felt the blood pounding in her veins from the crushing grip, and locked one hand onto Anya's wrist. With her other hand, she used a flat chopping blow to hammer into the demon's elbow joint, forcing the straight arm to bend. As it did so, Buffy borrowed from Faith's repertoire and headbutted Anya.

"OW!" The demoness protested, releasing the Slayer and cupping her forehead.

"Ow? Anya you've been impaled on swords, so I know a little bump to the head isn't going to stop you."

Like a champion break-dancer, Buffy spun on her back, her legs cartwheeling as she did so, before she wrapped them both around Anya's neck and slammed her to the floor. Forced flat onto her back, the demoness clutched at Buffy's shins, trying to weaken the grip. As supple as a gymnast, Buffy leant forward, balled her fist and drove it into Anya's face until she was unconscious.

Sagging back, she blew a golden lock of hair out of her face in temper. "I HATE hitting my friends! The Daughters of Gaia are so going to pay big time for this."

++++++++++

When the musical tones of her mobile phone rose up out of her purse, Dawn looked as surprised as the rest of the group. "Who could that be?"

"If it's Janice, tell her you're busy," Faith said, sharply.

"Uh, sure," the teen said, frowning at the number on the little screen. Punching the button, she held the phone to her ear. "Hello?"

After a second, her widening eyes and shocked expression had the attention of everybody. She held the phone out to Giles. "It's Buffy. She says she has captured Willow and Anya and wants to know if you know of a way to fix them."

++++++++++

"I-is she okay?" Tara asked, concern filling her face as she knelt beside the chair on which Willow was tied. They had gone to Anya's and helped Buffy bring the two still-possessed girls back to her home.

"She'll be fine," Giles said kindly, inspecting the bruise on her neck. "Give her the essence. If I am right about this, it should work almost instantly on Willow. From what you've told me she changed very quickly when infected, so the cure should be just as quick."

Tara tilted her lover's head back and gently opened her mouth. Lifting the rose petal to her lips, the young Wicca used a finger to wipe the essence of Love into the redhead's mouth.

To their left, Xander was doing the same to Anya. "It'll be just as quick with Ahn, right?"

"I am unsure. Buffy, how long did it take for Anya to be possessed after you infected her?"

"Okay, you know that wasn't really me, don't you?" the Slayer said, looking disappointed at him. She then glanced at Faith. "None of it. I mean, yeah, it was me, but it wasn't me me. Clear with that?"

Her girlfriend gave her a grin. "Sure, five by five with that Bee. It wasn't really you trying to cut my head off, or doing a good job of flattening my face into the ground. Got that."

Buffy hung her mouth open and just stared as the brunette tried not to laugh, then she smiled and giggled herself. "And it wasn't me that you threw all around the back garden, either."

The two of them chuckled together, a comfortable undercurrent taking away all the unpleasantness they had just been through.

Their smiles faded as the air in the room swirled into a vortex around Anya's chair, and between the two Slayers. The demoness vanished from her seat to appear instantly next to Faith and Buffy. With the element of surprise, she used a backhand to slap Buffy across the room, then spun and thrust both hands into Faith's chest, knocking her off her feet.

"Oh boy are you lot in trouble!" she scolded, thrusting Oz away easily as the young man leapt at her. He was replaced by Giles, who used a whirling combination of punches, shoves, chops and grasps to drive her back, away from the others. Each blow he delivered staggered her, not doing any damage but keeping her off balance.

"Stop that!" she demanded, reeling.

When she finally snagged hold of his shirtfront, Buffy was beside him and knocked the demon's grip loose. "Hey, hands off my Watcher!"

Giles slid back smoothly, making room for Faith as the second Slayer joined the first. Together, the Chosen kept Anya on the defensive, driving her against the wall and then combining their attacks to keep her busy.

"Ahn, please!" Xander cried, upset at seeing his girlfriend taking such punishment. He twisted to Tara with a desperate plea, "Do something!"

"I-I don't know what to..." she began.

"I do." Ropes came to life beside them as they writhed and unwrapped themselves from Willow and the chair. The redhead stood and then lifted her hand to the battle across the room. "Somnus!"

Anya yawned and closed her eyes, sinking to the floor. Buffy and Faith relented, but stayed in fighting poses, ready to act. After a moment, the brunette relaxed and turned an amused smile on the Watcher and English sorcerer. "All that talk about her being too dangerous to tie up and you two Mary Jane's didn't think about sleep spells?"

Ethan's eyes narrowed, but Giles looked sheepish and took off his spectacles to study them intently while he polished them. "Ah, er, well, you see..."

"Chill Gee, I get it. You did what you could, but Red is better at it."

"Yes, quite," he mumbled.

"I dispute that viewpoint," Ethan told her, slightly offended.

Buffy slid between them, her eyes fixing on his with a cold menace. "You are on thin ground here, Jeeves. Keep quiet or develop punch mouth."

"Are you going to let her talk to me like that, Rupert?"

"Yes, actually."

"Well really!" Ethan scowled at them all for a moment. "If this is the thanks I get, then I'm off!" With that, he stalked out the door.

"Okay guys," Buffy said, letting her gaze drift to each of her friends in turn, "I think it's time we went and had a little discussion with The Daughters of Gaia."

"Wait Buffy," Willow said, her voice a little quiet. "Ruth is too powerful for an open confrontation. She's packing some heavy firepower. Look." With a wave of her hand, the witch made the nearby wall ripple into a vision of the Daughters.

"Hey, cinema in Willow-vision!" Xander quipped, as he knelt beside his girlfriend and began to pick her up.

They watched for a moment, seeing the teen witches subverting the zoo, then Willow cancelled her scrying spell.

The Slayer glanced from her friend to her Watcher. "Alright. Any suggestions?"

He nodded. "Yes, we need to destroy the Machina Demonica so that she loses her advantage. We've already learned how to get there, but we would still be facing countless demons under his control. I'm not sure we will stand a chance."

Xander was carefully laying the sleeping Anya on Buffy's couch. "A covert op would succeed against superior forces, rather than a full-on assault.”

"You sound so cool when you go all military with the verbal," Dawn sighed, dreamily.

The young man blushed a little. "A small force could slip through the net where a more direct approach would be discovered. Maybe just the Slayers is best."

"The only way into the dimension is where the magic streams out and into Ruth Gordon. The Daughters aren't just going to sit back and watch while we try to cut them off at the source," the Watcher told him.

Buffy set her lips into a tight line. "In that case, you'll just have to keep them busy while I go in and tinker with Gohy's machine."

Faith frowned. "Bee, can I see you a minute?" She nodded toward the stairs.

++++++++++

Ethan sat in his car for a moment before starting his engine. "Good luck, Ripper, old man. You're going to need it. But my time was not totally wasted, I discovered something you're not going to like. No indeed. That scratch on your throat is infected. Not enough to make you become possessed, but certainly enough to give you nasty, un-Giles-like ideas. I think I may stay in Sunnydale and think of a way to exploit that new chink in your armour."

Pulling the car away from the kerb, the Englishman was already mulling over possible spells he could try.

++++++++++

"No way! Nu-huh, not gonna happen."

Faith shook her head. "Think for a minute, would ya?"

"Why? It's obvious you're not!"

"For once actually, yeah, I am."

The brunette slouched back on the bed, supporting her body by her elbows. "It's gonna be a war in that zoo with all those creatures transformed into an army. The Scoobs are gonna need a leader - and that ain't me. Face it Bee, you are the one they always turn to for the plan, or for support, or an example. Me? I'm just the cocky chick who they have to put up with because I'm a Slayer. In a time of crisis..." She paused, "Gee, Giles really rubs off on you after a while, doesn't he?" That brought a smile, and she chuckled, "Which, as images go, ain't a bad one."

Buffy grimaced and Faith just shrugged, "Anyway, in a time of crisis it is you who they look to."

"Faith, that's..." Buffy said quietly, seemingly taken aback by the other girl's take on their roles. Then her face darkened, "...the dumbest thing I've ever heard!"

"Huh?"

"Dumb. In fact, in an alternate dumb dimension built entirely of dumb things and only populated by the very dumb, they have a prize for the dumbest and you just won first place!"

"Okay, again with the huh?"

"Of course the others look to you! You're a Slayer. Okay, you may put on this huge act about not caring if you fit in or what others think of you, but hello? Not fooling anybody."

"Bee..."

"So Xander, Will and the others show it more with me. I've been their friend longer and I don't put up walls the way you do. That doesn't mean you're not a part of this group. It just means you're complicated. And dumb."

"Hey, enough with the dumb!"

"So I'll be the one to go into the dimensional portal."

"No, you won't. You're only being so stubborn because you think it's a one-way trip. You're trying to protect everybody like you always do. Well, newsflash babe, I'm a Slayer too and so you can't protect me. As for the Scoobs and me, well, yeah, I suppose they do listen, but ten times out of ten they wish it was you there instead." She held up her hand to keep Buffy silent. "It's true, Bee. In a fight, they feel safer with you around. I'm too much of a loose cannon for their tastes. They'll work together better as a group if you are there to centre them."

Buffy folded her arms tightly and scowled at her girlfriend. Faith just grinned. "Getting pissy won't work either. Face it, babe, I get to be Solid Snake on this one." This time her face dropped into a frown. "Solid Snake? I gotta stop spending time with Xander. Computer games are such a guy thing."

Humour shone on Buffy's face, wiping away the concern. "Hey, don't stop doing that. All that button pressing is a good work out for your fingers.”

"Second best one available, huh?"

They both exchanged a saucy smile.

++++++++++

"Listen up."

Everybody hushed and looked at Buffy. "Faith is going to go and do a little Slayer overhaul on Gohnarth’s machine. While she does that, it will be our job to stop Ruth and the rest of the Daughters of Gaia. Willow, Tara, you're our line of defence, okay?"


Both witches looked doubtful and Willow's brow wrinkled as she shrugged. "I'm not sure we will be of much use, Buffy. The feed from the Machina Demonica puts Ruth well above our league. I don't even think we could slow her down much."

"Well try. I'll do whatever needs to be done, but I have to reach them to do it and that is going take your help."

The witches nodded.

"Oz, you try and keep the Daughters' slaves away from Will and Tara. I'm betting that Ruth will try to take them out as soon as possible. Take Veruca with you."

"Huh?" The blonde singer had not been listening to the speech, too intent on nuzzling Oz's ear. Her face melted with surprise that Buffy was including her in Scooby business and a small smile crept onto her lips. "You want me there?"

"Yes. When they start casting spells at us, the more targets there are for them to choose from, the less chance they will hit somebody I care about."