Buffy: Lust for a Slayer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Aahh...' Buffy relaxed into the mattress and surrendered her body again to Faith's caresses. Her horny pussy was wet and open, and she moaned loudly as Faith slipped two fingers inside her bushy cunt and pushed them in fully to the knuckle. Then Faith slowly moved her fingers in and out of Buffy's moist quim, the ball of her thumb rolling over her pink clit, almost withdrawing as she teased and coaxed Buffy toward yet another climax. She pressed her body close to Buffy's flesh as she masturbated her cunt, then bent down to lick and kiss her pretty breasts. Buffy sighed. Faith was a fantastic lover. She really knew how to turn Buffy on, to hit the right spots every time. Angel had never made her feel like this, so complete and utterly pleasured.

Faith continued to work her magic on Buffy as the slayer lay back with legs split wide and rocked her groin in rhythm with her lovers' hand. Her pert ass writhed uncontrollably at the point of frenzy, and as the slut Faith fingered her hot cunt, Buffy placed her hands on her body and caressed her vibrant chest. Her breasts stuck prominently outward, and as Buffy rolled her nipples between her fingers she cried out in alarm. Faith had brought her to the boil, but was now slowing down her pleasures. She wanted to tease Buffy, to make her beg and scream for more!

'Oh Faith!' Buffy said dryly. 'Don't stop now, please. Make me come again and again!' Faith smiled smugly at Buffy, so lost in the passions of her unspoken desires that were only now finding their voice. She pulled her fingers out to the tips and left them pressed teasingly against Buffy's poor lips. The slayer bucked her hips up against Faith's hand, pleading with her young body, craving filthy sex and pleasures from her nymphomaniac lover.

'Please Faith, oh god!' Faith pushed her fingers slowly inside Buffy's tight vagina and grinned. Buffy's juices were literally dripping onto her hand. Buffy moaned estatically, the moan turning to a sigh as Faith withdrew her hand again, resting it unmoving at the moist point of entry.

'You want to come slayer?' Faith demanded. 'You want me to fuck you?'

Buffy nodded wildly, her body hot and sticky with sweat.

'You want me to stick my fingers inside you and make you come?' Faith said again. Buffy gave a low scream, her body convulsing at the brink of orgasm. Her fingers were clenched firmly on her breasts and thumbing the doughy nipples that were almost painful to touch.

'Yeah, yeah!' Buffy pleaded. 'Fuck me, make me come, make me come!'

Again Faith inserted her fingers into her lovers body with measured accuracy. Buffy laughed, almost maniacally. This was it, this was it, she was gonna come this time for sure!

Faith lowered her head close to Buffy as she very slowly fingered her burning cunt and breathed warm air onto her body. Buffy cried out again as Faith, the dirty whore, kept her orgasm expertly on the boil, always keeping her one step away from climaxing with her slow, teasing masturbation technique.

'You like being fucked, you dirty slut?' Faith whispered. Buffy nodded, agreeing with anything Faith said now, anything for her to bring her off quickly.

'Yeah, yeah, I love it, I love it!' Buffy shouted back, her nipples at full stretch and her passions at critical juncture.

'Then say it' Faith demanded as she quickened Buffy's pleasures. Her words floated about Buffy's head like a dulling wine, cloudy and senseless. Buffy was now roughly kneading her breasts with one hand and stroking her belly with the other, her whole body trembling in anticipation of what her punishing sex would yield. Faith grew annoyed at the slayers reluctance to play her little game and barked loudly into Buffy's ear. 'SAY IT YOU WHORE, SAY IT!'

Buffy moaned in excitement at this violent outburst, her fingers scratching at the thatch of yellow crinkly hair that curtained the source of her pleasure. She was so turned on that she could die with lust if Faith did not satisfy her soon. But her lover was not content and raged ever more.

'SAY IT!' Faith roared again. With this Buffy exploded with frustration and shouted 'I'M A DIRTY SLUT, I'M A DIRTY SLUT, I LOVE TO BE FUCKED BY BIG COCKS AND TIGHT PUSSIES, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, NOW MAKE ME COME YOU FUCKING SEXY LITTLE BITCH, MAKE ME FUCKING COME!'

Faith moaned loudly at Buffy's dirty outburst and decided she liked this side to Buffy and wanted to explore it further! She quickened her pace with her fingers inside Buffy's pussy and raised her body upward, her pretty breasts wobbling like two succulent jellies as she fingered her lover. Buffy took her hand away form her own chest and placed it on Faith's provident bosom, gently fingering her nipples, and Buffy noticed for the first time the red flush of pleasure on her cheeks. Both were now consumed with a warm haze that enveloped their hot bodies, as if they were energetically fucking in a warm bath. Faith herself had now reached a heightened state of arousal and could hold back no more! She liberally parted her creamy thighs and stretched a leg across Buffy so that her dark furry mound, the source of her delight, rubbed lightly against the slayers belly. For a moment Faith rubbed her wet pussy lips against Buffy's smooth stomach, thrusting her crotch and moaning softly, then pressed her lithe body down upon that of the slayer as her passions seduced her. Her perfect globes were pressed tightly against Buffy's perky tits, and somehow her fingers were still crudely fingering her lovers' pussy as then they kissed. It was a hot, passionate kiss, their tongues like snakes, writhing and salivating, and as their passions flowed over Faith pleaded with Buffy to masturbate herself to orgasm.

'I wanna watch you masturbate Buffy, I gotta see it, I gotta see it..'

This was all the command Buffy needed! Unable to hold back a second more Buffy drew her knees up and apart as Faith withdrew her fingers and Buffy slid her own hand between her legs. Faith sat up again and looked over her shoulder and touched herself. Her legs trembled as she watched Buffy's fingers rub briskly at the blonde curtain of hair between her legs. The pubes were wet and matted, and Faith could see well the lubricated lips and erect clit that Buffy so feverishly pleasured.

Over come with desire Faith collapsed next to Buffy on the dirty sheets and splayed open the thin pink strips of her clitoris, exploring with passionate fingers the velvet flesh of her slippery opening. She moaned crudely as Buffy did too. They pressed their bodies together tightly as they masturbated without guilt, enjoying the pleasure of watching each other get off.

Buffy was completely lost in her exertions, hugging her strip of fur in ecstasy as her fingers propelled her to orgasm, and she sighed as Faith swept her free hand across the sweep of her belly. Faith then lifted her right leg so she almost lay across Buffy, then pressed her dripping cunt against the slayers flanks as she fiddled. As Buffy flicked her sturdy wrist to and fro against her furry mound, Faith flitted her heavenly tongue over her hardened nipples and Buffy sighed again loudly.

'Oohhh!' She made busy pleasuring her crimson ball of passion, sliding her fingers in and out of her pouting moist lips as Faith explicitly fingered herself to the pinnacle of desire and sucked greedily upon Buffy's fettle breasts.

'Oh yes, yes, yes!' Buffy cried pitifully as with one final bout of thrusting with her hand she loudly reached her zenith. Her whole body quaked under the weight of an intense and mind – blowing orgasm that pulsated from her groin and spread outward like fire through her body, rattling her bones and shaking her legs down to her toes that stretched out in glorious felicity. Buffy wailed like a cat as the resultant chorus of relief washed over her like rain, and so resplendent was her fervour that she began to cry with joy.

As Buffy climaxed hard, Faith was lost in her own rapturous crisis, rubbing her furrow against Buffy's thigh and moaning in excess as she brought herself to the point of impromptu departure. She clung tightly to Buffy, humping the slayers femur with febrile motions that sent spasms of exhilaration throughout her clitoris. Stretching outward, Faith rubbed herself harder and harder against Buffy's naked thigh, gravitating her pussy to her lovers skin. She moaned inarticulately as she mouthed hungrily at her lovers breasts, then shuddered all over as her shrill cries signalled she had reached her final destination and she went off- pop!-, like a warm balloon had exploded in her belly. Faith lunged at Buffy as she came, tonguing the slayer lovingly as her climax resonated then melted away.

With her orgasm complete, Faith resumed her devotions to Buffy, brushing the hair off her florid cheeks and kissing her lightly about her neck and shoulders. Buffy in response gave felicitous requital, moaning softly at her lovers' touch, and she writhed in sweet rapport as Faith caressed her straining nipples. Their hot bodies engaged in mutual concupiscence, touching, stroking, and exploring, and Buffy drew Faith close to nuzzle her face against her warm, succulent breasts.

'Faith, that was heavenly! I feel so good' she purred, then sighed not with reprove for her seducer, but in reverence at her own expeditious paroxysm.

'Me too Buff, this is the most fun I ever had in bed' Faith grinned, her hand now massaging the space between her lesbian lovers' resplendent bosom.

'I came so hard I was drawn to tears!' Buffy announced in awe at the pleasure her own body had given her. She gently stroked the soft curve of her lovers' back, then cupped Faith's chin upward and found her hot mouth with her own.

'Please do it to me again' Buffy whispered. 'I must have your fingers inside me!' Her kisses were urgent, hard, and passionate, so desperate was she for Faith to make her come again.

'Then beg me!' Faith teased, her palm lightly brushing the furry expanse beneath Buffy's navel.

'Oh Faith please, you're torturing me!' Buffy protested as she clamped her thighs tightly around Faith's sinuous body.

'Then do as I say' Faith demanded, greatly amused by her soubrette's frustration. 'Then you shall have your pleasure.'

Buffy moaned loudly, her chest heaving as she made zealous movements with her hips, seeking to dock on warm fingers. Faith laughed at her dilemma and quickly moved her hand away.

'Please, nobody should endure this' Buffy argued. 'Stick your fingers inside me now, please!'

Faith smiled victoriously as the angry kitten Buffy shook in turmoil beneath her, her bottom flapping wildly on the bed.

'I will torment you even more unless you beg me' she demanded sharply as once more she fingered Buffy's sensitive button.

'Oh! I beg you, I beg you! Buffy cried out in delight. 'Please finish me off, I can't take it any more.'

With this Faith turned her hand under and splayed wide open the fur trimmed lips of Buffy's slippery incision, two fingers sliding into her moist burrow as the ball of her thumb caressed the straining clit.

'Like this?' Faith demanded as she coaxed Buffy toward her zenith with firm ministrations, her fingers thrusting with loving precision at their tender targets.'

'Oh yes!' Buffy squealed. 'That's heavenly. I'm going to faint. Oohh!'

Faith shifted her position so that her chest lay snugly against Buffy's décolletage, her breasts pressed firmly against the slayers chin. Buffy craned her head forward and worried her teeth about Faith's mellifluous bosom as her young lover expertly fingered her, her tongue flitting lightly upon Faith's large nipples as her own exhalations became loud and exclamatory. Then, suddenly, Buffy shook like a flower as Faith's relentless manipulations brought her off and with a long moan she reached her pinnacle.

'Faith! Aahh!' Buffy squealed as she came, her back arched in spasms of delight and her face pressed deep amongst Faith's warm breasts. As her raptures subsided she lay flat out on the bed and pulled Faith down on top of her as she glowed in a radiant sexual ambience.

'Wow!' Buffy exclaimed soon after. 'What a wonderful feeling it is, to have your fingers probe me so diligently. I could have you do that to me all day!' Faith shrugged her face all smiles.

'Hey Buff, I know I'm good but I think it's my turn now to have some fun, don't you think. I've made you come over, now let me have my reward'.

'Whatever you want' Buffy replied. 'I am at your disposal'.

'Then go down on me Buff ' Faith demanded. ' I'm fit to burst!'

Buffy did not hesitate. She leant forward to kiss Faith, and as they rolled passionately on the bed she finally secured the dominant position. Buffy traced her tongue sensually inside Faith's mouth then moved downward with feline grace, administering the same pleasures to her lovers' breasts and stomach until her head came to rest at the fork between Faith's legs.

Buffy had never gone down on a woman before but knew instinctively what to do. She did not hesitate in gliding her tongue rapidly across the stringy flesh of Faith's flocculent glory, moaning loudly as the grateful recipient squirmed in delight beneath her. Buffy sucked hard upon the pink floret of Faith's cunt, her tongue stiff and probing inside the wet passage, and she could hear clearly the soft but sustained moaning that heralded Faith's ensuing crisis.

'Oh yeah Buffy, do it to me, do it to me..Aahh!' Faith wailed as she thrust her soiled pussy into her lovers' face, unable to withstand her delicate attentions a moment longer. Violent tremors multiplied form her belly and outward as she passed the threshold of her endurance, and in a second she climaxed swiftly at the vertex of her passions.

Buffy held Faith tightly by her flanks until well after her orgasm had passed, savouring as she did the piquant juices that salted the insides of mouth and her tongue. For a moment they both lay still, Faith laid out in harmonious repose as Buffy stroked her belly and fur, her mouth still clamped to Faith's weeping pussy.

'Oh Buffy, I can't believe you've never ate pussy before!' Faith exclaimed 'That was incredible.' Buffy smiled, both pleased and encouraged by Faith's words of passion as her lover continued.

'You read me instinctively you bitch! You knew you should concentrate your efforts to the left of the clit, just as I like it. What a fuck you are!'

'I only do that I like done to myself' Buffy interrupted. 'Surely, when your fingers made me come so effortlessly, you were only thinking of how you yourself like to be fingered? Well, as I when I ate your pussy. I was only thinking of how I like to be eaten out and bingo! You came in my face! Look at my mouth. I'm saturated with your juices.'

Faith laughed out loudly in happy agreement at Buffy's muse.

'You are so right Buff! We may inhabit different bodies but we share the same erogenous responses. That's why we were always destined to be lovers, despite all the shit that's gone on between us. And now I want you to go down on me again please.'

With that, Faith clamped her thighs around Buffy's neck and ushered her pussy toward the slayers mouth, sighing with immediate elation as her eager pupil held her steady by the waist and brushed fresh lesbian kisses upon her perfumed cleft. Buffy shrilled her lips and nibbled briskly at the slithers of skin that shaped Faith's soapy clit, blowing hot air onto its pink fleshy crevices. It was as if a charge of valium had been released into Faith's limbic system, and when Buffy slipped two fingers into her furry cavity, curling them deep inside her body so that they aggravated the small wet sponge at her entrance, Faith had an almost uncontrollable urgency to pee!

As Buffy masturbated her fluvial clam, Faith rocked her taut backside to the exact rhythms of her loving gestures, exposing the winking hole that moistened between the furrow of her athletic buttocks. Buffy understood her responses well, and to Faith's immense pleasure Buffy pushed aside her ass cheeks and eased a third finger into the loose canal of her well-fucked bottom.

'Oohh!' With both portals filled with slippery fingers Faith stabbed wildly at Buffy's hand, her critical moans of pleasure suggesting an incipient crisis. But having already released the valves of her passion she would have some distance left to run before she could purge again her body of it's climatic discharge.

'Uuhh, uuh' Faith cried. 'I will not come just yet..aahh!' She threw her head to one side and moaned feverishly, trying with difficulty to contain the swathes of pleasure that swelled within her belly and groin.

'As long as it takes I will melt you like butter in my hand' Buffy exclaimed, her horny body rising above that of the resplendent Faith. 'And..Oh! What of you? Faith asked deliriously, her voice quavering now.

'What about me?' Buffy asked emphatically.

'Well' Faith continued. 'You lie there with your fingers inside me yet you take no severance of your own. That gives you the..uuhh..advantage' she sighed, on the brink of orgasm.

'So what do you want me to do?' Buffy rasped.

'St on my face quickly! I'll show you what experience can do for a woman!'

On that command, Buffy withdrew her hand and crawled up the bed, turning her trunk round to straddle Faith's mouth. Then she lowered her pussy onto her face as she stretched out upon Faith's willowy body, then jammed her own head between her lovers' creamy thighs and continued giving her oral pleasures. Buffy sucked hard upon Faith's clit while softly stroking her inner thighs, and at the same time Faith was manipulating her inquisitive tongue through the purl of Buffy's wet oyster. She dug her fingers into Buffy's ass to steady her, then probed her tongue deep within her perfumed garden, splattering her lips with lady cum as she engaged Buffy's genitals into a frothy mess. The slayer moaned loudly with immediate pleasure as Faith lapped favourably at her wet pussy, again flicking the switch that ignited her persistent desire, and as her front bottom was licked out Buffy felt a finger poking at the back door. She knew right away what was coming, and though she had not allowed it before she offered no resistance but gasped loudly in delight as Faith eased a digit into the narrow confines of her forbidden entrance and began to slowly finger her tight little asshole.

Faith purred beneath Buffy like a cat on heat as she fingered her bottom, and was unable to control the rising climax that blossomed inside her. She was the first to come, her pussy glistening with sex as Buffy bounced her clammy bottom repeatedly against her face and fingers, pushing hard against her learned tongue as she too quickly approached the gates of heaven.

"Aahh..Aahh..under the pillow, quick, under the pillow!" Faith cried in desperate tones. Buffy reached out behind her and felt above her head something cold and hard. It was Faith's glistening dildo! She pulled it out from beneath the pillow and in one smooth gesture slipped it inside Faith's hungry cunt. Faith called out Buffy's name in ecstasy as the slayer stabbed passionately at her moist passage with the smooth and shiny dildo, never once losing her furious momentum as a puissant orgasm coarsed through Faith's body leaving her happily shaking in serene pulchritude.

"Oh god..amazing!" Faith moaned loudly as Buffy, so near to coming her self, fidgeted lustfully above her.

"Please.." she begged as she passed the warm toy to Faith ,who took no time in finishing Buffy off. With a few hard penetrations of the phallic replica, her finger still deep inside Buffy's ass, Faith made the young slayer shake sporadically and then she too was broken. Buffy cried out loudly as her passions imploded inside her loins and a long, drawn out orgasm washed all over her young body.

It was all over, for now, and neither Buffy nor Faith could believe that it had happened, that they were now lovers after all this time as enemies. But it had, and both were happy. They lay whimpering as their climaxes ebbed away, Buffy's peachy buttocks looming delightfully above Faith's face. Here they remained, pleasuring each other with their mouths in mutual oanism. With tongues twisting and licking at dribbling genitals, they made each other come again and again until, several hours later, Buffy swung herself around and lay flat across the spent body of her lesbian lover. Their breasts were now squashed together in one sticky parcel, and Buffy propped herself up on her elbows to kiss Faith hard like a woman in love, their tongues locked together as they gently rocked on the bed in sweet harmony. Then, slowly, she moved her face away from her lovers' and looked deep into her beautiful dark eyes.