Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Sexydale 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xander grinned happily. Whatever turned the girls on was fine with him. His hard cock jerked and throbbed as he thought of sticking his mammoth shaft in Buffy's tight hot pussy and licking Willow's cunt as well, all while Cordelia watched. Cordelia Chase going to fuck herself—how lucky could one man get?

Buffy got up from her position on the bed and pulled Xander down to join her. She rubbed her fingers over his completely hard cock and licked her lips eagerly.

"Come on and fuck me, honey," she invited, and unzipped his pants, setting his huge hard cock free.

Xander moaned in pleasure. He didn't need any words to understand what Buffy wanted. It was what all Slayers wanted.

A stake.

***

Cordelia was disappointed with Willow. All that yelling and pleading, then one big cum had knocked her out her. Of course Willow had had some orgasms with Buffy before they'd gotten there, but Xander's cock would've driven her bananas. A beautiful big cock. Trust Rosenthal not to be woman enough to handle some hot prick and a little pussy too.

Rosenthal. Rosenberg? Rosewood? Something. It didn't matter. She had just about passed out, the little coma patient.

***

Before, when he had just watched Buffy and Willow get it on, his swelling cock had almost burst with stored-up cum. Now the pressure in his balls was unbearable. Xander grabbed Buffy's head and forced her down in front of his huge erection.

"SUCK MY COCK!" he demanded, pushing her head down lower and lower, until her head and lips were almost touching his purplish cockhead, the rest of her body curled around where he was seated on the bed so that she was lying with her head in his lap. And something in her head before too long.

Buffy giggled hornily. She didn't need a second invitation to suck something as tasty as Xander's giant, rock-hard cock! She rammed her head down on his pulsing dick and took the whole shaft into her mouth with one hungry gulp!

Xander's eyes rolled back into his head at the first touch of her hot, wet lips on his rigid, aching member. Her hot, smooth tongue flicked out of her lips and licked the length of his hard shaft. It snaked around in circles, revolving around the very tip of his dick. Then her naughty little pink tongue reamed in his slit, lapping out the drop of precum that hung suspended at the end of his shiny tip.

He reached out and grasped her shimmering hair in his hands and brought his hips forward even farther, ramming his hard, long cock up to the balls in her wet, burning mouth, almost gagging her with the ferocity of his thrust. He wanted to be buried up to the hilt in her smooth, sucking, hot mouth!

Buffy opened her mouth even wider and sucked harder and harder, trying to get every inch of Xander's delicious cock. She just couldn't get enough of the heady, salty taste of his cream. She wanted him to ram his beautiful cock all the way down her throat and then some, filling her up completely with his manhood!

Xander looked quickly at Willow, who was sitting on the bed, right next to him, eagerly watching Buffy suck his long, hard prick. One frantic hand had slipped to her wet, hot pussy and she was finger-fucking herself rapidly, obviously turned on by the scene before her wide eyes. Xander caught his breath and tried to tell Willow not to worry. He would take care of her, too... but Buffy recaptured his attention first.

She had begun to literally devour his dick as if she were a starving animal, sucking and mouthing his hard cock with smooth pulling motions, making his throbbing balls pulse and ache with desire. He reached over and found her pulsing cunt. He wanted to feel the warm wetness of her excitement on his fingers.

She was flooding! Pools of hot, creamy arousal flowed over his roughly grasping fingers and ran down his arm in rivulets! Buffy was really ready to be fucked and Xander could hardly wait to sink his pulsing cock into her burning, flooding pussy!

"Not yet!" Xander shouted as he shoved Buffy's sucking mouth away from his hard, almost exploding cock with a violent motion. He wasn't ready to come now. There was a lot more fucking he wanted to do!

Buffy landed on her back atop the bed, dazed, but smiling pleased as she realized Xander wasn't about to let himself be the Zeppo of their sexual Olympics. He was going to go Harpo on her.

Xander glanced at Cordelia, almost as if to ask for permission, then his eyes became bright. With a laugh he ran his hand over Buffy's chest, openly playing with her tits as Buffy covered his hands with hers, urging him to squeeze harder, to play more roughly.

Cordelia was excited, and watching them intensified her excitement. Once more her cunt was throbbing with a steamy heat, her tits swelling. She sat back, spreading her legs. She lifted them, bending at the knees, then letting her knees fall wide apart. She jerked her dress to her waist, and sat there wearing her panties.

Her position seemed to excite both Xander and Buffy. They began to fondle each other with more urgent hands and fingers. But she noticed they kept their eyes on her, specifically her thighs and the crotch of her panties.

Buffy twisted on bed, her rounded little ass in the air, waggling it almost in Xander's face. He stared at what was offered to him, his cock thrusting up from his wiry pubic hair with a swollen, dripping engorgement.

Cordelia saw his balls twitch as he ran a hand over Buffy's ass. Then Xander leaned forward and kissed Buffy's hot asscheeks. Cordelia sucked in a delighted gasp of air, once more clutching her swollen tits. This time, however, she opened her dress and, while Xander glanced at her, she began to twist and pull at her sensitive nipples.

Xander got on his knees behind Buffy, his cock straight and very hard. Cordelia gazed hungrily at his prick. She dug her fingers into her tits as she watched Xander press the smooth head of his cock into the eager wetness of Buffy's cunt. She could see, by their position, the way his manhood stretched Buffy's pussy, and the soft sobs of ecstasy that bubbled from Buffy came to her ears.

As Xander began to fuck Buffy, he leaned over her back and fondled her breasts. His eyes, however, turned to look at his girlfriend.

Cordelia lifted her hips from the chair and gave a grinding motion, while grinning lewdly at her son.

As he plunged his cock in and out of Buffy's cunt, Xander' eyes glazed in passion, his voice was thick as he called out to her: "Show me your cunt, Cordy! Let me see your cunt!"

Without hesitation, Cordelia ran a hand to her crotch, hooked a finger into the tight crotch band, then pulled it far to one side. She saw Xander's eyes burn hotly and heard his gasp of delight as he stared at her pussy. Her wetness.

Cordelia's cunt was fully exposed to Xander's eyes, and Buffy, too, was looking. Cordelia's thick triangle of cunt hair was curly, soft-looking. The lips of her cunt were engorged, burning with the heat she felt. Her clit throbbed with a greedy desire that sent ripples up and down her flesh.

Cordelia opened and closed her thighs, watching Xander as he plunged his cock into Buffy's cunt.

She began to stroke her clitoris with a fingertip. As the contact sent a jolt of ecstasy through her, Cordelia arched her ass higher off the chair and twisted it, rubbing at her juicy cunt as she watched them fuck. The movements of their fucking became more frantic as Cordelia exposed her cunt to them, and they increased when she started rubbing her clit. The pleasure built high within Cordelia's body, and suddenly she was plunging her finger in and out of her cunt, finger fucking wildly. The thrusting movements of Xander's cock increased when he saw his girlfriend fucking her open cunt with her finger.

Cordelia began to coo and sigh and gurgle as her finger ran in and out of her pussy. She could feel the swollen lips closing on her finger. She pressed the heel of her hand tightly upon her hungry clit as she dipped her finger in and out. Her ass twisted about lewdly as her eyes glazed with boiling desire.

The heavy excitement of seeing Cordelia finger fuck herself, getting off from watching him, caused Xander to slam hard and deep into Buffy's eager pussy. His body became stiff as he held his crotch tightly against Buffy's shaking asscheeks. A loud yelp came from Xander as she came.

Hardly had his yelp stopped when Buffy began to squeal, her cunt closing in sucking waves about his cock. Cordelia, watching those young bodies in orgasm, suddenly erupted into her own. She mewled, the sound increasing as the power of her orgasm clutched her.

When the spasms diminished, Cordelia lowered her shivering ass to the chair. Her legs were spread wide and her feet hung over the sides of the chair. Her finger was still hooked in the crotch of her panties, holding it to one side. She wanted Xander to be able to see her whenever he looked.

"Oh, shit!" Xander groaned as he pulled his cock free of Buffy's clinging cunt. It had grown too tight for him.

He slumped on the mattress, his balls looking so precious to Cordelia. His cock glistened with the wetness of Buffy's cunt, and Cordelia felt the urge to take it into her mouth and suck for a while.

But she remained in the chair, slowly recovering from her orgasm. Never had she come so strongly and so much on her finger.

Buffy rolled herself quickly over on top of Xander so that she was planted firmly on top of his throbbing, bucking cock. She wanted to ride him like a bucking bronco and he was ready to give her the roughest ride she had ever had!

"Hope you didn't think it was that easy to satisfy a Slayer," Buffy hissed, leaning over him. "Encore, Xand. Encore."

***

Willow watched Buffy and Xander with horny interest. Her slim hand was buried inside her own pussy, and she grasped the hard nub of her throbbing clit, rubbing the tip lightly between her fingers. She pinched lightly and pulled gently on the sensitive bud until she felt her juices flowing like a river. It gushed from her cunt and dripped to the bed between her inner thighs. She was so horny she could scarcely control herself. The sight of Buffy riding ecstatically and noisily on Xander's stiff, huge cock did nothing to lessen her excitement. She wished that she were the one on top of Xander! Then she remembered Buffy telling Xander that he could lick her pussy. She felt like jumping right into the scene herself, but she was a little nervous. She decided to get Buffy's attention first.

Willow watched Buffy's beautiful, bobbing tits shimmer in the light, and she had an idea. She knew the perfect way to get Buffy's attention without taking her away from the pleasures of her fuck. Her breasts were just begging to be sucked and licked! Willow would do just that!

She crawled closer to the couple entwined on the bed. Xander and Buffy were squealing and panting with passion. She reached out boldly and placed both of her hands squarely on Buffy's bouncing tits, squeezing firmly and tugging gently.

Buffy opened her eyes and saw the unmistakable look on Willow's face.

"Come on, Willow," she giggled. "There's always room for more! Why don't you sit on Xander's face and let him lick your pretty pussy? You can play with my boobs at the same time!"

Willow shuddered with excitement. She was too horny to be too concerned about proprieties. She had to find someone to bring her off and she didn't care who it was!

"You'd like to suck Willow's pussy, wouldn't you, Xander?" Buffy asked, knowing there was only one answer any self-respecting male could give.

Xander just opened his mouth and smiled up at Willow, sticking his tongue out teasingly and wiggling it around to show her that he was in definite favor of Buffy's suggestion. He reached out with strong arms and guided Willow's trembling ass to his face.

Willow trembled and quivered in passion as she squatted squarely over Xander's face. She slowly lowered her creamy pink pussy to his hot mouth and protruding tongue. Just as his long, rough tongue dove into her open, creamy cunt, she grabbed Buffy's bouncing tits again and squeezed. Buffy's hard, long nipples stood straight out and jabbed into her hands.

Buffy let out a gasp of appreciation and delight. She leaned forward slightly and gave Willow full access to her large, firm teats. Every time that Buffy raised and lowered herself on Xander's huge cock, Willow's fingers twisted and pulled at her throbbing nipples, sending Buffy higher and higher in a cloud of lust and delight. Then Xander started working in earnest on Willow's hot, pulsing cunt.

"OOOOOOOH!" Willow screamed as Xander's hot, rough tongue shot out, licking all over the smooth, hot surface of her slick labia..

Xander's eager tongue traveled around and around, exploring and probing in Willow's throbbing pussy, licking her smooth folds clean and finally discovering the ring of her tiny entrance, running around the rim in lightning quick motions and flicks.

"AAAAAAGH!" Willow squealed, hardly able to bear the delicious sensations that swept through her body.

She clamped down hard on Buffy's nipples with her fingers, pinching and tweaking them with abandon. Xander's tongue probed deeper and deeper, shoving in her tight hole as far as he could go, twisting and turning inside her passage. Willow shuddered and quivered, almost losing her balance on Xander's face, but his strong arms held her in place firmly, and his tongue never missed a stroke in her burning slit.

Xander moved higher and higher until he came to the protruding bud of her hard little clit, flicking lightly across the tip and covering the whole bud with the flat of his hot tongue. Then he applied a gentle but persistent pressure.

"NNNNNNNH!" Willow screamed again and again as his tongue lapped and smoothed over her pulsing slit, driving her absolutely wild with stored-up desires!

Then Xander sucked Willow's throbbing clit all the way into his mouth, biting down sharply with his teeth in little nipping bites which drove her even further into an ocean of lust.

"AAAAAAGH!" Willow squealed incoherently, not believing that she could be experiencing such joy. "EAT MEEEE!" she screamed again and again. "DON'T STOP! BITE MY CLITTY! EAT ME ALL UP!"

Xander rolled Willow's stif, little clit around with his tongue, sucking and biting in glee. He played with her little pebble the way that a cat plays with a mouse, sneaking up on it and biting when she least expected it, driving her out of her head with passion. He could feel her mounting excitement in flood after flood of her cream as it filled his mouth and rolled down his chin. The exciting sweet taste of her juices was driving him wild, and Buffy's pumping motion on his throbbing cock was doubling his ecstasy! He could feel Buffy's sucking pussy grab his dick with millions of grasping little fingers, squeezing his hard, pulsing shaft, pleading with him to fill her eager cunt with his hot, juicy seed.

Xander licked Willow's pussy desperately, feeling her shudder and shake with passion. She was making little grabbing noises of pleasure that excited him even further. He didn't know how much longer he could hold out. This was the most exciting fuck he had ever had!

Willow gasped as she felt Buffy's hands reach out and grasp her firm tits, twisting and turning them. Buffy plucked and pinched as if she were picking cherries off a tree, sending delicious shivers of pleasure through Willow's body. All the while she plunged away even faster on Xander's hard cock, thrusting her hot, steaming pussy down on his hard prick with incredible force and bouncing up with the same momentum, creating sucking noises that came directly from her well-used pussy.

Willow twisted and turned on Xander's face, feeling the forceful sucking action of his mouth and lips. The harder Buffy bounced the harder Xander sucked and Willow was almost out of her mind with lust. It felt like Xander was trying to pull her clit right out of her hot, steaming pussy with the suction of his mouth.

"OOOOOOOOOW!" she screamed as Xander clamped down tightly on her hard clitoris with his lips, imprisoning her little bud with his hot, firm lips. She was stuck fast to his face, firmly anchored his tightly clamped lips, at the mercy of his probing, prodding tongue.

Xander flicked Willow's hard little bud with his tongue, licking back and forth like a snake, feeling her clit throb and swell in his burning mouth. Her pulsing nubbin grew even longer at the stroking of his hot, rough tongue, extending out to its full excited length, quivering and pulsing in passion.

Then Willow felt another sensation run rampant through her shaking and shivering body. Buffy leaned forward and ran her tongue around her left nipple, nipping sharply at the tip, teasing and probing with her tongue in the way Willow loved best.

"OOOOHHHH!" Willow gasped, not believing the delicious sensations that went rippling through her excited body. "BITE IT! PLEASE! BITE MY NIPPLE!"

Buffy bit down with relish, chewing and pinching with her lips and teeth. She worried Willow's little nip like a dog worries a bone. This sent Willow into the very center of a blaze of passion, twirling her away with delight. Then, suddenly, Xander released his hold on her throbbing clit!

"NOOOOOO!" Willow screamed, grinding her flooding pussy into his face. "DON'T STOP!" she screamed in frustrated agony. "I'M ALMOST THERE! DON'T STOP! PLEEEEEASE!"

Xander had no intention of stopping. He just wanted to give the rest of Willow's gushing pussy the same attention he had been giving her rock-hard little clit. Slowly, he ran his hard, rough tongue over the walls of Willow's creaming pussy, feeling the excited woman tremble above him. He could hear Buffy groaning and he tried not to get carried away by the clenching and slamming of her hot little pussy on his throbbing member. He had to hold out until Willow had a chance to come. She was his friend.

Willow felt as if her whole pussy were on fire. Xander's tongue sent little darting tongues of flame through her body, making her shudder and cry out in pleasure and torment. His long tongue was at the entrance to her passage now and she let out a scream of pure delight as he pushed inside. Then he started to turn and twist like a corkscrew, inching his way completely inside of her hole. He wiggled back and forth as much as her tight little pussy would allow, pumping his tongue inside her like he knew exactly where he was needed.

Willow clamped her pussy muscles tightly around Xander's tongue, trying to keep him deep inside of her. She loved the feeling of being possessed by such a delightfully naughty tongue! She could feel her pussy clutching and gripping him with rippling motions, imprisoning his raspy tongue in her sex.

Suddenly she felt Buffy bite down again on her nipple. Sharp little nips of pleasure jerked and rippled through her, sending her to the very peak of desire. Then she began to come, riding wave after wave of intense fulfillment, taking her higher and higher and higher until she reached the pinnacle of delight. With a cry of ecstasy she was flying off the edge of pleasure and floating gently down, sending burst after burst of liquid pleasure down Xander's greedy throat!

She felt Xander tense and she heard Buffy gasp in pleasure. Xander started to explode inside of Buffy's pulsing pussy, his whole body shaking beneath Willow in the convulsions of pleasure as he groaned and screamed against her still-throbbing pussy.

Willow watched Buffy closely. Buffy's face was a mask of complete lust. Her head was thrown back in excitement and her eyes were blind with passion. Then her whole body started to shake with the tremors of a massive orgasm. Willow felt like she was sitting on top of an earthquake. Both Xander and Buffy were shuddering with passion as burst after burst of pleasure shook their bodies!