Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Sexydale 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers

About fifteen minutes later, Buffy pulled her panties on and nothing else. She kissed Xander, then came to Cordelia. She stood at Cordelia's side, then leaned down and kissed her.

Cordelia felt Buffy's hot little hand feel her cunt, then Buffy went out the door. What had happened was too inexplicable for follow-up. It had the transcendental ecstasy of a miracle. All of them were aware, on some level, how much more odd this orgy had been than their couplings and threesomes over the past few days. It was more. It was a gamechanger. It was love.

Xander was still lying on the couch, his cock still gleaming, Willow still curled up beside him as if they were having a sleepover, her nakedness and his saliva saturating her pussy doing nothing to change that.

Cordelia got to her feet, looking at Xander's cock, more cum dripping from its tip, her tongue moving over her lips.

Before she could obey the hungry impulse to take his cock into her mouth, she started for the hall.

"Cordy?" Xander called in a tired voice.

She stopped, not turning.

"Let me see your ass, Cordy."

For a moment Cordelia almost refused, then she lifted her dress in back, holding it at her waist while Xander gazed upon her curvy, shapely ass encased in thong panties. She'd never used to wear them, but over the past week she'd worn nothing else.

She stood for a long moment, then let her dress drop before leaving the room.

She was barely through the door when Buffy grabbed her in a hungry kiss.

A moment later, they were bursting right back into the room. Xander and Willow were already too lost in each other to notice.

Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers