Buffy The Vampire Slayer The Movie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me give you something Alex always wanted but never got...My ass..." My eyes went wide at the mention as Aly looked at me with a wicked, horny smile. "Go on...Take it..."

Shrugging, I separated her nice and plump ass cheeks and moved forward with my penis clumsily bumping into contact with her tight ass hole. It was far too tight, so with my right index and middle finger I began to spread her cheeks, making a pathway for my cock to follow. After getting nearly mid way on my middle finger I pulled my fingers out and replaced them with my larger invader. I got the head of it in and then released my hands grip for her ass cheeks which quickly hugged my dick. I then put my hands on Aly's waist as I thrust my dick into her ass. Growling at the tightness, I started to push it inside deeper and deeper until my dick was fully in her ass. Aly yelped in pain as I slowly began drawing it out again before driving it all in once more.

"Ow! Ah...Damn...Fuck my ass, Jack!"

Shaking my head at her relentless horny-ness, my pace began slowly with my dick coming out halfway before I drilled it back into Aly's ass. I continued to repeat the action but began quickening the pace. I moaned aloud again my balls began slapping at her pussy.

Aly then began almost taunting me, took her right hand and rubbed her hand up and down my right thigh. I was already about to cum before fucking Aly's ass, my short break hardly phased me. After a few more thrusts into her ass, I could feel the cum building up in my balls. "Fuck, Aly I'm going to cum again..."

"Cum on my face Jack! Cum on my face!"

Again shaking my head, I pulled my cock out and walked around to the front of her face. Aly sat up on her knees and opened her mouth, she then began to play with her tits as I started to jerk off. It didn't take long and I was soon cumming. My hips jerked awkwardly as my balls emptied a large load over her face. Several shots sprayed out and landed on her face, some landing just above her eyes on her fore-head. The smaller shots then fell on cheek and landed in her waiting mouth.

Aly was quiet for a few moments before she swallowed down my load and wiped away the cum from her face. "That...Was amazing...You're like a Sex God!" Aly exclaimed as we both recovered almost silently.

"You weren't too bad yourself, you feeling better now babe?" I asked with genuine care as Aly grabbed her clothes.

"Far better now, how about you?" She asked, throwing me my clothes.

"I think I'm going to miss having a girlfriend..." I said with a smile as I dressed myself.

"Well don't you worry about that! I'm sure me and the girls will help you out with that big cock!" Aly said with a grin, standing up she dressed herself and walked up to me. Standing on her tip-toes, Aly kissed me on the lips, the bitter after-taste of cum on her lips. I quickly shrugged it aside and changed too.

We both walked to the door and opened it where we saw the crew and the rest of the cast and crew looking at us. "Feeling any better Aly?" Eliza Dushku asked as she flipped her phone down.

"Much better, Jack's awesome." She said with a grin as we smiled knowingly at each other. She then kissed me lightly on the cheek and spoke again. "So, what time do we leave?"

***

We set off towards the first location to get a read through of the script and ideas for shooting done. The weather was shit and all of our moods were terrible. The fact that I was running up and down the double layered set making sure everything was right and good to go did not help! After everything was sorted out, the reigns of control were handed over to Joss for the evening.

It was nearly one o clock in the morning and I was exhausted. The read through had finished and the filming was starting tomorrow, the next day so there was no need to change hotels. I pressed the button on the elevator and waited for it to arrive. Suddenly, my cell phone beeped to life, digging in, I saw it was a text from a crew member. Must be important. I looked at the Elevator Floor Indicator and saw it was three floors away and rapidly approaching. I wanted sleep. I guess I could just go to bed and say I got it first thing tomorrow morning...Decisions...Decisions...

If you want me to read the text. Post the word: 'Balloon'

Or

If you want me to ignore it and go to bed. Post the word: 'Clown'

And votes go to the comment section with the word in the title ;) The voting session will end precisely one month after the Story has been posted on the site.

Cheers!

Pendulum

12