Buffy vs. Dracula

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“A guy like you should think about going electric. Seriously.”

Dracula growled and turned to smoke. Buffy looked around, saw where the smoke was converging on a balcony at the top of a flight of stairs. Buffy dropped the torch and ran toward the smoke. She grabbed Mister Pointy off the table as she ran. Buffy leapt to the top of the stairs, and staked Dracula just as he appeared from the smoke. He looked shocked.

“How do you like my darkness now?”

Dracula growled, fell down the stairs and exploded into dust as he fell.

Buffy sauntered down the stairs.

Michael and Giles rushed in.

“Buffy! You okay?” Michael asked.

“Yeah. Chock full of free will.”

“And Dracula?” Giles asked.

“Eurotrashed.”

Xander rushed in holding a torch.

Xander had returned to normal, “Where is he?? Where’s the creep that turned me into his spider-eating man-bitch?”

“He’s gone.”

“Dammit! You know what? I’m sick of this crap. I’m sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this Moment, it’s over. I’m finished being everybody’s butt-monkey!”

Giles, Michael, and Buffy nod and try not to laugh.

“Check. No more butt-monkey.” Buffy said.

“It coulda been worse. At least you weren’t making time with the dracy-babes like Giles here.”

“I was not making time! I, I was, uh, just about to kill those, uh, loathsome creatures when Michael interrupted me.” Giles said wrapping his torn shirt around himself.

Michael grinned, “You were gonna nuzzle ‘em to death?”

Michael and Buffy grinned and started to walk away.

“Of course not! I was in complete...” the others had walked off, “control.”

He walked out too.

Smoke appeared at the bottom of the stairs and began to converge.

As soon as Dracula had fully appeared, Buffy staked him again. He gasped.

“You think I don’t watch your movies?” Buffy asked rolling her eyes. “You always come back.”

Dracula exploded into dust again. Buffy folded her arms and watched.

The fog began to collect again.

“I’m standing right here!”

The fog dissipated.

“I love it when you get like that.” Michael said.

“You wanted to see me?” Buffy asked.

Giles got up as Buffy walks into his apartment.

“Yes. Thanks for coming. Can I offer you some tea?”

“Oh ... no, thanks.” Buffy noticed a plate on the table by the sofa. “Ooh, cookies. How come I rate the little cookie treatment?”

“Well, actually, I have something to tell you.” Giles came over with a teapot. They both sat on the sofa.

“Actually, I have something that I’d like to talk to you about, too.”

“Oh, well, you go first, by all means.”

“No, go ahead.”

“No, I insist.” Giles said pouring tea.

After a Moment, Buffy said softly, “You haven’t been my Watcher for a while.”

Giles stopped pouring.

“I haven’t been training ... and I haven’t really needed to come to you for help.”

Sadly Giles said, “I agree.” He set down the teapot.

Buffy gestures helplessly, then got up to pace. “And then this whole thing with Dracula ... it made me face up to some stuff.”

Giles looked concerned.

“Ever since we did that spell where we called on the first Slayer ... I’ve been going out a lot.”

Giles looked surprised.

“Every night.”

“Patrolling?”

“Hunting. That’s ... what Dracula called it.” Buffy paced. “And he was right. He understood my power better than I do. He saw darkness in it.”

Giles was looking very concerned.

Buffy sat down again, “I need to know more. About where I come from, about the other Slayers. I mean, maybe ... maybe if I could learn to control this thing, I could be stronger, I could be better. But ... I’m scared. I know it’s gonna be hard. And I can’t do it ... without you. I need your help.” Buffy paused. “I need you to be my Watcher again.”

Giles stopped frowning.

Buffy sighed, then laughed nervously, “Boy, I just, I just keep talking, don’t I? I’m sorry, you-you had something you wanted to say?”

Giles smiled, “No ... it’s nothing.”

He picked up his teacup. Buffy looked relieved.

Buffy walked through the hall in her house and peeked into her Mom’s bedroom.

“I’m outta here.” Buffy moved on toward her room. “Michael and I are going to the movies.”

“Okay. Have a good time.” Joyce called back.

Buffy went into another room and saw the back of a girl with long brown hair.

“What are you doing here?” Buffy asked.

The girl turned around, looked surprised, then gave Buffy a sour look. Buffy didn’t look too pleased either.

“Buffy? If you’re going out, why don’t you take your sister?” Joyce called.

Both girls turned to look at the doorway, looking annoyed.

“Mom!” Buffy and Dawn said in unison.