Buffyverse: Continued Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ah well, this slayer seemed to be the type who would provide her with many choice morsels with the right nudging. Soon enough she would have her fill and when she was able to drain the rest of that delectable army of slayers, then she would be able to reap a huge amount of energy, returning to her full power or beyond in a matter of days. She would be able to claim so much power that she might even let this tasty find live to bring her ever more victims.

Time would tell. Soon they would all belong to her in any case. She relished that, and as the couple's second joint orgasm sent another torrent of energy to her, she set about using her power to prepare for the next phase. She would aid proceedings manually, all she needed was a suitable host.

Yes, posing as a slayer should do nicely. Searching, she found one of the slayers from the army of them and set about modelling herself after this one. Roughly 5'9", firm breasts and a tight, tanned ass she was shapely but voluptuous. Her long brunette hair with blonde highlights was worn in pigtails and she wore glasses. Quetzonatl sensed from the slayer's mind that she was older than most of the other potential slayers, roughly the age of the one called Faith. Quetzonatl also sensed that she knew exactly how attractive she was but used her innocent look, her pigtails and glasses to great effect. To Quetzonatl, such things were strange. Having slept for several centuries she was unsure if such things really were the case, but from the slayer's memories she could tell she was experienced, and had many sexual conquests, she also already had experience with other women, one of them was Faith. She would be perfect.

Quetzonatl pushed with her power, forcing the girl's personality out of her body and into the prison she had been held in so long, she felt the familiar dragging sensation as her consciousness flooded to the vessel and her senses swam before darkening completely.

'Holly?' An insistent voice echoed in her mind. 'Holly are you ok? Answer me.'

Her eyes slowly opened and she looked up, her glasses were askew on her face as she looked into the face of a blonde girl with long wavy hair and soft, pouting lips.

'I'm fine, wha-what happened?'

'You feinted, are you sure you're ok?'

'Yes, I'm fine really, I don't know why that happened... Buffy.'

'Ok, well, be careful, if you feel faint again just lie down ok?'

'Ok I will, thanks.'

Quetzonatl felt her skin raise into goosebumps as she picked herself up. It was delicious simply to feel as humans did once more. This body was so firm, so tight. She was going to have a lot of fun with it. The memories it provided were useful to her too.

This... Buffy, was one of three slayers who had been the first to exist simultaneously, breaking the ancient law of single slayers. They were the respected and most experienced of the Slayers here. She would enjoy seducing her and draining her of power. Her memories included a discussion with Faith suggesting that this would be difficult however, because Buffy was almost as straight-laced as Kendra.

She would enjoy feeding on them both. After her rise to power she might even maintain these three, the strongest of the Slayers as her personal guard and playthings.

Time would tell.

For now, she had business to attend to. Looking around the room at the youth hostel, her eyes fixed upon a girl sitting on a lower bunk bed, the only other in the room. A book was open in her hands. Her skin was slightly darkened as though tanned, but she could tell that it was a natural pigmentation, not a tan. She was at least in part descended from her people. She rose and stretched her arms high, yawning loudly and tilting her head, her firm nipples stretching the fabric of her tiny grey t-shirt. For a second she saw the eyes of the girl on the bed flicker to her body, lingering for a moment on her breasts before guiltily shifting back to her book. A name popped up in Holly's mind, Kennedy. She should prove to be easy prey, a nice warm up for this body to see what it could really do. Her tiny grey shorts clung to her as she began to walk languidly towards the girl.

Let the games begin...

12