Buffyverse: Continued Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside the room, Kennedy had fled across the hall to the bathroom and Holly could hear the shower running. Holly stood naked and sweating, her pussy engorged and fluid from the orgasms she had enjoyed with Kennedy dribbling down her legs.

Quetzonatl was enjoying this body immensely. She was amused by the Watcher's attempt to shield this Buffy and the others from her power. She had used Hope to listen at the door during their meeting and this knowledge had allowed her to find and break the shield that they had put in place. What Giles and Buffy were about to do, and what Kendra and Wood were on their way to his hotel room to do would serve only one purpose; it would feed her power. Quetzonatl felt Holly's mouth draw back in a grin as her senses detected a nearby presence watching her, it was Hope, she was a curious one this one.

'Curiosity killed the cat,' Holly said and Quetzonatl felt the shock of discovery from Hope. 'Bad pussy, I think it must be punished.'

Hope was torn, half of her wanted to flee, but the larger part wanted to taste Holly, her naked body looked delicious in the low light of the corridor, her thighs and breasts still slick with saliva and come. Hope knew it was the come and saliva of another woman, but she did not know whom and oddly, she did not care.

Hope had never been attracted to females before, but now as she watched Holly, all she wanted was her body, and she didn't want to ask why.

Timidly she stepped out into the corridor. Clad in a pair of tiny silk shorts and a baggy old t-shirt, her pale skin and firm body were still gorgeous.

'Do you want a taste Hope?'

'Yes,' Hope's voice was meek. 'Yes I do. I've never wanted another woman before but you...'

'Then come to me Hope, there's a closet just up here. I'm going to lick the bad pussy until it squeals.'

Hope pulled her shirt over her head. Her chest was bare beneath it and her breasts swung loose. They were slightly smaller than Holly's but still firm and standing proud with small pink nipples and the 18 year old's ivory skin was flawless. Her bright red mane of hair framed her face and fell sensuously to her mid-back. Holly took her hand and Hope followed her to the door...

Buffy virtually tore her sweater off as Giles' hands tormented her breasts. They felt so good on her but she needed his skin on hers, not having it was torture.

'Make me nude for you Giles, I've wanted this for so long.'

'God Buffy your body is more beautiful than I ever imagined,' As he said this he unsnapped the fastening on her bra and dropped it to the floor, marvelling in her swollen teats. Her breasts were not small, but not huge either and the nipples stood proudly out as she thrust her tits toward his face. 'I want to make you come Buffy, God I want you to come for me.'

He buried his face in her chest, his lips closed around her left nipple, sucking and nibbling, his tongue tickling the tip. Buffy moaned and pressed her hands to the back of his head, urging him on.

Slowly, without removing his mouth from her flesh, Giles licked and kissed his way to her other nipple, his hands cupping and squeezing her breasts. Buffy's moaning became more insistent as his hands slid down her flanks to her waist, raising goose pimples whilst his mouth remained on her nipple, his tongue enjoying the small goose bumps that rose on her areola.

His hands slid to her ass and squeezed the cheeks through her jeans before sliding around to the front to unclip her belt buckle and let the jeans fall to the floor. Buffy stepped out of them and Giles' hands returned to her ass, squeezing the bare flesh that her black thong didn't cover. He then began to kiss down across her stomach, the taught muscle stiffening as Buffy shivered with pleasure.

His hands returned to her waist to find the waist of her thong panties.

'Tear them off of me Giles,' Buffy panted. 'rip them 'ripper'.'

Buffy grinned momentarily at her own joke then another shiver of pleasure gripped her and she bit her lip with her eyes closed.

Giles ignore her request, teasing her more as his mouth hovered above her crotch. She felt the warmth of his breath through the fabric as he pressed his mouth to her and mouthed her pussy but still did not remove the fabric. Next, instead of removing her panties he began to nibble and kiss the insides of her thighs.

'I'm not sure my legs will hold Giles...' Buffy whimpered as her legs almost gave out from the anticipation and shudders of joy.

'I should hope not,' Giles said slowly, 'I intend to enjoy you far too much to be accomplished standing.' With these words he slowly began to pull her underwear down. The fabric clung to the wet lips of her pussy and came away only grudgingly. Giles let them fall to the floor and licked his way back up her legs to tease the very edges of her pussy with the tip of his tongue.

'God Giles put it in me!' Buffy moaned breathlessly. 'Please, stop teasing me!'

Giles smiled with his face next to her cunt and finally buried his face in her.

'Oooohh...' Buffy gave a long moan of pleasure and pressed her hips forward to push herself onto his tongue.

Giles licked her labia and clitoris for several minutes before allowing himself to penetrate her depths with his tongue. This almost drove Buffy to orgasm immediately but she held on longer until Giles switched his tongue for his fingers inside her and began to furiously lap at her clit. This finally drove her over the edge and her juices flooded her quim and out onto his hand and tongue as she came. Buffy did not squirt, she came quite dryly, but Giles loved the sweetness of her and licked as much of her nectar into his mouth as he could. Buffy also came loudly, moaning and panting and calling out. Giles knew he should have been worried about the other young slayers hearing her and finding out what was going on, but he was lost in her flesh, her taste and her smell.

Slowly, Buffy knotted her hands in his hair and pulled his head back to let him look up into her eyes as he kneeled in front of her. For a moment they just looked and then Buffy bent to kiss him.

'I can taste myself on you Giles,' she said as they kissed passionately, their tongues tickling and playing with one another. 'now I want to taste you.'

With these words she fell to her knees and before he could stand, she tore off his jumper and the shirt beneath in a single motion of slayer strength. Giles felt a moment of pain where the garment caught on his flesh but then was lost as Buffy began to lick and suck his chest.

Despite his age, he had spent many years training her as a slayer and fighting demons, vampires, werewolves, all of the very worst things that hell could spit out alongside her and his body was like that of an athlete.

Buffy placed her hands on his hips and urged him to his feet. He stood and his pants were removed as quickly as his shirt and sweatshirt had been. Buffy wasted no time, her lips were on his manhood as fast as she could, but she didn't take him in, she licked and kissed him first to full hardness, her hands tickling his balls.

Giles through his head back as in less than thirty seconds his cock was hard to the point that the tip was red with the intensity of his erection. Buffy licked the underside so it tickled and Giles let out a gasp.

With her big blue eyes she looked up at him, her face a mask of innocence even as a mix of pre-cum and saliva from the tip of his cock smeared along her cheek as she rubbed his dick against her face.

'Have I been a bad slayer Giles?'

'Oh God yes Buffy,' Giles said breathily, 'I think we should wash your mouth out,' he looked down at her, 'later.'

Buffy grinned broadly and took him into her mouth. She sucked shallowly at first, then on the third stroke, she took him deep into her throat. Giles' hips began a slow fucking motion as he had sex with Buffy's mouth. She squeezed his ass, surprisingly firm for his age she thought and this spurred him on. He placed his hands on the back of her head to steady her and sped up his fucking motion until he reached a regular pace. Her hands stimulating his balls made him reach orgasm rapidly and he filled her mouth with jets of come as she pulled him out of her throat.

Giles knew that Buffy had slept with several men, but he was stunned to find she was so good at blowjobs and that she took come in her mouth too. Riley Finn had been even more straight laced than she was and whilst Angel no doubt was skilled in such areas, that had only been once and Buffy's first time. It was unlikely that they had done much more than fuck. Yet here she was, taking all he had to give in her mouth. When his orgasm abated, Buffy rose and stood looking up into his face. Then he remembered Spike and felt the intensity of his lust dampen if only slightly.

Buffy rekindled it as she turned and walked to the edge of the bed. She picked up the small glass ashtray on the nightstand and slurped his come out into it daintily.

Giles felt more attracted to her at that moment than he ever had before. Despite the level of experience she was showing sexually, she had still managed to maintain her doe-eyed innocence after a fashion and he felt a carnal urge to corrupt her.

Buffy then turned to face him and he saw her nude form in profile for the first time. She was stunning. Her pubic hair was waxed into a brazilian and was not blonde but auburn as he remembered her hair being when they had first met. Her body seemed almost too perfect, the proportions of her breasts, her flat and taught stomach, her hips, her thighs and her dripping pussy were divine.

He felt his cock hardening again and was at full hardness in a matter of moments. He slowly began to stalk towards her. Buffy laid back on the bed and spread her legs wide as he approached. Then Giles noticed her blonde hair was still in a tight ponytail. Normally he liked a girl's hair to be free and floating but with Buffy it only added to her innocent schoolgirl-appearance. He saw now what Spike had seen in her, an insatiable lust to corrupt her, to take her across a line and have her be happy that he had done so.

She placed two fingers of one hand on either side of her pussy and with the other beckoned him to her. He obliged at once and knelt to lick her. Her pussy was now in such a high state of arousal that her taste was even better than before and she was incredibly wet. He had planned to give her another orgasm this way but his raging hard-on persuaded him otherwise, he had to have her. He stood and held the tip of his cock at her entrance. Their eyes locked. They both realised what was about to happen. They had engaged in sexual actions that should have been on the same level as this but somehow were not. They both knew they were about to cross a line together that it would be impossible to come back from.

Buffy broke the moment of stillness by biting her bottom lip and nodding, her eyes remaining locked with his. The need in her eyes filled him with the urge to do whatever she wanted, and he wanted her so badly in that moment that it hurt.

She closed her eyes as he tickled her entrance with the tip of his cock then in one smooth motion slid into her. Despite how wet she was she was incredibly tight and it took him two more thrusts before he entered her fully.

He was far bigger than Buffy had imagined. Bigger than Parker had been, bigger even than Spike or Riley. As Buffy's second orgasm struck her and her pussy began to grip him in pulses she was even sure he was bigger than Angel.

Giles felt Buffy come again as her pussy gripped him even more tightly and began to increase his pace, fucking her faster and faster.

Giles' continued fucking in the afterglow of her orgasm felt so good it almost hurt, but he only increased his pace as Buffy moaned louder than she ever had before during sex.

When they both came together a few minutes later they did so loudly and with their eyes clamped shut before he collapsed atop her on the bed, his head resting on her heaving chest.

Within the shell of Holly, attaining her eighth orgasm for the night with Hope, her second partner, Quetzonatl felt the intense pulse of energy from Giles and Buffy and this heightened her own experience massively. The energy rolling off her even gave hope a powerful orgasm she had not expected as she was kneeling and she cried out in orgasm, her voice muffled from her face being buried in Hope's pussy.

Quetzonatl felt her power grow, they were doomed these people, all people. If she could continue to feed, she would be back to strength in a matter of days, and then no more hiding. Then there would be nothing but people bending to her will and the delectable energies of slayers to sustain her. The pieces were all falling into place...

12