Buffyverse: Continued Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'We shall see old one, we shall see.' The words were punctuated with intense laughter, 'A time is coming when I will deal with you, but for now, have a taste of my power, it will give you an idea of what is to come... after you do.'

Illyria suddenly cried out and fell to her knees as a blast of orgasm rippled through her body, immediately followed by another and then another. She leaned forwards over the unconscious Gwen as he pussy juices coated the other girl's taught stomach and still the orgasms hit over and over again. Illyria felt totally helpless as her shell was made to react against her will. With a supreme force of will that no human would ever be able to muster, the ancient demon forced her body to quiet and forced the invading power out of it. She rolled over and landed on the bed next to Gwen and curled foetal. She had felt the overwhelming pleasure brought by a human orgasm before, it had been one of the first things she had tried to experience when she had been learning what it was to be human. She had done it to herself of course, no human could be trusted with access to her body. But she had never, in all of her millennia of existence had she ever before felt exhausted. For the first time since her imprisonment, Illyria's eyelids sunk closed and she slept...

Quetzonatl was afraid. For the first time since she had escaped her soul prison, she had encountered a being who posed her a very serious threat. Illyria was here, she had awakened. This was dire news indeed. Yet, it seemed she had tied herself to the shell of this human. The fires of resurrection would have destroyed the girl's soul in this reality, but as any being capable of seeing beyond would know, souls manifested across dimensions in many forms.

Quetzonatl began to search and found the soul of Winifred Burkle. Trapped in a small pocket between dimensions. She had suffered greatly. Quetzonatl laughed in her mind;

Fear not little one, soon you'll have your living shell back and you won't remember any of the hellish things that happened to you, you shall be yourself again. Her laughter intensified, but only until my power consumes you all.