Buggered to Bermuda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, girl," he whispered in the dark, "Bobby was bragging about how good you were and he wasn't just whistling Dixie. Youare a great ride. I'll have to tell the girls to keep those dildos greased and at hand; this is going to be a great trip!"

*****

In the morning light, Brenda opened her eyes to see that her unknown lover was gone, already up and probably already on deck. She took her sweat-sticky body into the shower and ran it cool. The ever present tote bag revealed a big bottle of whole body moisturizer with a high SPF rating so she could spend a little while sunning herself, at least until someone dragged her off for more sex. Then she climbed the companionway into the summer heat, hoping for coffee.

Gloria sat looking very contented in a pleated cotton gauze overdress, her golden skin and dark nipples covered but well displayed. "Hola, Brenda. Hyou look very 'appy this morning. Somehuan work you over good las' night, no?"

"Someone worked me over good last night, yes! And I don't even know who it was. He was gone when I woke up. Where's the coffee?"

Gloria pointed to a nearby pump thermos and after Brenda filled a mug, she sat down and took a deep swallow. "Ah, that's better. I'd better keep lots of liquid in me if I'm going to spend the trip sweating the way I did last night."

Gloria sniggered naughtily. "Oh hyou will. Theguapos will make sure of that. Did hyou get fucked or buggered las' night or maybe both?"

Brenda squirmed on the cushion. "I got buggered last night and I'm getting the impression I'll be getting buggered all the way to Bermuda. Did you on your first trip?"

"Oh,si! Myculo got very educated that firs' trip. At firs' I wasn' 'appy about it but after a few days—well, le's jus' say now when Marco tell me he wan' me, I jus' pull up my dress an' bend over. Wha' he do after that is up to him."

Just then Bobby came by with a small ice chest. He plopped it down and popped it open and handed out hard-boiled egg and deviled ham sandwiches with cold bottles of orange juice. "Here, ladies, happy breakfast."

When the sandwich was gone, Brenda washed it down with o.j. and coffee then looked accusingly at her husband. "Hey, wise guy, just what did you tell the other dudes about me?"

A slow, sly smile crossed the man's features. "I said you were a sexual enthusiast and that you could be counted on to give as good as you get. And the report last night is that you are, indeed, and that you did. I'm really looking forward to joining in the fun up your buns when I pull your cabin number, honey. You know you've turned me down for the last time."

Brenda blushed and took a swing that Bobby caught and pulled, jerking her over onto his lap, butt up. He have her a swat and left a red handprint on her left cheek.

"Ow! Bobby!"

"Oh, baby, this fine ass is going to get such a workout . . . "

Brenda stopped struggling. In a flat, level voice she said, "Let me up, Bobby."

Bobby started. It was a tone Brenda rarely used but when she did, trouble was brewing. He lifted his hands off her back. Bren got off his lap and then turned around and sat on it again. There was a small, tight smile on her face but her brows were knit and her stare intense.

"Bobby, I knew this trip was going to be a big swinging party. I'm okay with that. It seems that I'm going to be the common sex toy all the way out and though that's a little scary, after a couple of those high octane Singapore Slings of yours, I can deal with it.But I draw the line at daily gangbangs! Got it?"

Bobby, his eyes wide nodded agreement.

"Good," Brenda's glare turned coquettish, "Now you just make sure everyone understands—if someone wants me they can probably have me. But they have to ask first! And it's one at a time, Bobby, no trios or quartets, just one at a time. I mean, it's summer, the days are long and there are only seven of you . . . "

"Everyone has to ask?"

"Don't be silly, baby, all you have to do is invite me. It's the others who have to ask. Now go spread the word."

When Bobby headed aft Brenda turned to Gloria who was sitting in silent glee, a knowing, mischievous smirk on her pretty face. "Well?" Brenda asked, pointedly.

Gloria raised her chin and tilted her head to one side. She regarded the blonde from beneath thick eyelashes. The smirk relaxed into a leer and she reached down into her tote bag. "Bueno, Brenda, I'm gon' ask. May I have hyou?" she purred pulling out the now-familiar black harness, "We take turn, no? Firs' hyou eat me then I bugger hyou. We 'av fun and anyone else come by, they get a show."

The Latina stood up and stepped in front of Brenda. She undid the tie strings at her throat and let the gauze fall in billows at her bare feet. "How long since hyou been with another woman, Brenda, and don' lie to me? I hear about that college hyou wen' to. Anychica who don' develop a taste for pussy, she don' last long.Los machos 'roun' there sometime have a hard time finding a date 'cause all the girls are in each otherpantalones." She leaned down, slid her fingers clutching into Brenda's long honey hair and pulled her face up for a deep, probing, hot kiss.

Brenda sighed around Gloria's tongue. She was nearly right. Most of the women at Smith weren't lesbian or even bi but there were so many that it was hard to not 'experiment' or 'satisfy one's bicuriosity' without attracting attention. So Bren had and had enjoyed it a lot. There had been some bad emotional times when one or two of her lovers didn't want to accept that she was only gay 'til graduation but it had been physically a lot of fun. When the kiss finally came to an end, Gloria repeated her question. "How long, Brenda?"

The answer came from under a wrinkled nose grin. "Oh, not long. My next-door neighbor and I figured each other out not long after she moved in. We get together in the afternoons when her kid is down for a nap. We've talked about putting a show for the hubbies but haven't gotten to it, yet. After this trip I may push a little harder. Her guy is built."

"Oho! Than hyou know what I wan' now, don' hyou? Down on hyou knees, Brenda!" Gloria spread her thighs, bent her knees against the bench and pulled Brenda's face into her well-waxed snatch.

Brenda could see that she was already getting aroused. Gloria's labia were darkening and her generous clit was starting to protrude. The sight was exciting and Brenda's own crotch started to tremble and heat up. She wrapped her hands around Gloria's thighs, closed her eyes and ran her tongue slowly up the darker girl's slit, reaching in as far as she could and pulling it up with excruciating slowness until she reached that wonderful clit. That got a long, sloppy suck. Then she did the whole thing again.

Soon Gloria was moaning gently, here belly twitching and jiggling as Bren worked her over. Slow lap—suck. Slow lap—suck. Gloria's body heat melted into the heat of the day and the heat rising from the Gulf Stream beneath the hull. Brenda kept on licking and Gloria twitched and whimpered. Sweat trickled down Gloria's belly to her sex and onto Brenda's tongue and the taste of the woman's arousal, the swelling of her labia and the almost phallic protrusion of her clit distracted the blond from her task. She felt her own juices start to run.

Deep on the back of Gloria's mind her id was sniggering.So, Brenda think she can draw a line, do she? That putitais in for a big surprise. When I tol' her to drop to her knees she didn' even pause an' I know a sub when I meet one. Before we get to Bermuda, that one is gon' be gettin' gangbanged ever day. Hyou jus' watch!

At last Gloria jerked Brenda's face into her belly and began to shudder uncontrollably. She cried out, her high yelps echoing off the bright-work and down the spine of thePromiscuous Miss.

Desperate for breath, Brenda pushed away and looked up with a grin at her gasping lover.

"Dios mio, Brenda. Hyou mus' have been one popular girl at college, weren' you? Hyou make me wan' to come back for more, I think, but now for something differen'. Here," she reached into her tote and pulled out the largest Feeldoe Brenda had ever seen, "hyou stick this inside me, no? And then I fuck hyou 'til hyou toes blow off."

In wonder and anticipation, Brenda took the great tool. Rubbing the bulbous end against Gloria's sopping pussy she slid it into the waiting love canal. The phallic end stood up proud and hard-at-the-ready. Brenda gulped. "You—you aren't gonna bugger me with that, are you? It's too big!"

"Oh, hyou betcha I am. An' hyou gonna take it. Get up on hyou knees, Brenda, while I grease thismonstro up. An' when I stick it inside, hyou can jus' scream and carry on but hyou is gon' get stretch today, stretch good!"

Confused and alarmed, especially at her own obedience, Brenda turned around and knelt on the cockpit cushions. She gulped but leaned forward onto her elbows desperately commanding her body to relax. The slop of the waves on the hull weren't loud enough to cover the pop of the KY tube being opened and she imagined Gloria smearing the slippery gel in a thick layer over the monumental tool. Fingers circled her anus, massaging, entering, spreading and, most important packing in more gel. When they went away, Brenda knew what to expect next. Even before Gloria took her stance behind her, Brenda started to push out.

A great knob pushed against her. Hands grasped her hip bones and the pressure increased. Brenda felt her muscles spread around the big silicone dong, spread wider, start to burn and then suddenly it was inside her. She squealed. Gloria laughed and slapped her on the butt. "That's what we wan' hear, Putita, hyou squeal now when I stretch hyou good and when thehombres do you up theculo it don' feel bad at all, even when hyou do all four of them. An' Brenda, don' kid hyouself. Hyou gonna take all of them one after another an' us, too, all the way to Bermuda."

The burning sensation faded and Brenda sagged. Gloria pulled on the blonde's hips again and the big dido went in further. Brenda gasped. It wasn't the same diameter all the way but got bigger at the base. A whimper escaped her throat and she heard Gloria chuckle and felt the warmth of the woman's pelvis on her own ass. "Now I fuck hyou, Putita, I fuck hyou good. Hyou jus' go ahead and scream if hyou wan' but I'm gonna take my time and enchoy hyou fine ass. Maybe later this afternoon, I do it again."

*****

Down in the salon, Bobby wiped his face. Sally-Ann was another screamer and his tongue had sent her up and down the scales until she pushed him away.

"That was right well done, Bobby," Hal commented, "And now that you've got her ready to go you can help her into the harness. She told me you gave her a damned good ride yesterday so I think you ought to do it again. Get her dong good and greased up and then just lay back and spread. She'll take it, or more correctlyyou, from there."

Bobby started to do as ordered though he wondered why. He'd never had any problem with Brenda wanting to be on top but having women actually fuck his ass was weird. It did feel good so he wasn't about to complain though taking the female role on his back was a little embarrassing, especially when her husband was watching!

Once the Feeldoe was in place and the harness tightened to Sally-Ann's satisfaction, she tousled his hair and gave him a gentle push onto his back. "Knees up, Sweetie," she commanded, "a little higher so Sally-Ann can stick this big ol' thang where it belongs. There! I hope you're ready for a long ride, honey, 'cause the best thing about silicone is it never goes down!"

Gary felt the dildo press on his ass and then when Sally-Ann gave a most un-feminine thrust with her hips, he gasped. "That—that's b—bigger than the one you used yesterday!"

"And it's smaller than the one I'll use tomorrow, baby. You should see the one Gloria is buggering Brenda with. It's nearly the size of your wife's wrist. I know she told you she drew the line at daily gangbangs but believe me by the time we reach the islands she'll be bringing out a big tube of hot lube and assuming the position. All you guys will do her, we three will do her and then we three will all do you, Mr. Hartly. You and your cute-assed little wife are the toys for this trip and you're going to get played with a lot."

She slid her wrists under his arms and reached and grabbed his, pinning him to the carpet. Never in his life had Gary felt so—subjected, so—used. He looked up and saw a flushed and happy looking Melissa looking down at him with a gleeful expression.

"Are we lining up, yet, Sally-Ann? Marco just did me and I need to get cleaned up but I'll be back as soon as I'm done. How long do you think you'll take?"

Sally-Ann looked down into Bobby's eyes. "How long will I take? I dunno. Tell me Bobby dear, how long do you think I should take? Shall I just fuck you until I come or shall I wear you out and make you plead for mercy?"

Before Bobby could respond she began to drill her big silicone tool in and out of his butt. The delicious sensations sent thrills through his body and his cock stiffened. Sally-Ann's belly rubbed against it, increasing his pleasure while the tip of her dong touched his prostate with each thrust. She grinned down at him. "I'll bet I can make you cum, Bobby-doll, make you cum all over us. And if I do and then Melissa does and then Gloria does you won't be any fun tonight. We can't let that happen, can we? Missy," she called over her shoulder, "I'll take my time here but if you'll shower fast and bring up a cock ring? We mustn't let Bobby here off to easily."

"Right!" Melissa hurried for the companionway, "Prolonging the agony improves the ecstasy. Back in five."

Sally-Ann pressed hungry lips on Bobby's, forcing his mouth open and then driving her tongue in with each thrust of her hips. Was this what if felt like to be double penetrated? Vaguely he heard Hal stand up and drop his trousers to the deck. ThePromiscuous Miss's master stroked himself until he was stiff and ready. Reaching down for the lubricant bottle his wife had left open, he slathered a generous coat of the goo all over his manhood. He knelt behind Sally-Ann and she felt him spread her buttocks. She giggled.

"Whaddya know, Bobby," she whispered, "Hal's gonna bugger me while I bugger you. Won't that be fun? Maybe on the way home he'll do you without me between us. Doesn't that sound like fun? Maybe when Melissa gets back he'll do her the same way. Uh!"

*****

That night in the dark, Brenda lay face down, a pillow rolled up under her hips. The cabin door clicked open and then shut as her night's lover entered and dropped something on the floor next to the berth.. As he climbed in beside her she took a sniff and smiled.

"Hi, baby, you make up a full set."

"Full set?" Bobby asked.

"Mm-hmm. All the other guys have had me today already so you're the last of the set. What kept you?"

His hand ran softly down her back and circled her butt softly. His fingers slipped between her buttcheeks and felt the gel. Brenda was turning into a happy catamite Bobby thought with a smile. "Uh, I was a little busy. All the guys except me have had you already? Well, all the women except you have had me already. In fact, Melissa came back for seconds after Gloria used her huge thing on me."

"Aw," Brenda's sympathy was ironic, "Did Bobby's booty get abused? Does it feel abused?"

Bobby blushed in the dark. "Actually, it's pretty happy. I've heard about guys getting pegged by their chicks but never thought it would be something I'd agree to. It seems I was wrong."

Brenda started rotating her hips under her husband's palm. "So was I, Sweetie. If fact, I've been dead wrong. What I said this morning? Forget it. Gloria made it very clear. I'm going to get gangbanged, spit roasted, cream-pied and tit fucked for the next seven days. And the interesting part, Bobby, is so will you. That's the thing about silicone—it never goes down so you can expect to spend about half the day either eating pussy or getting pegged all the way there. Maybe even all the way back."

Bobby started squeezing Brenda's ass. She ran her hand down his chest. Yep, he was getting hard. She reached up onto the nightstand and fumbled around in the drawer until she found a cock ring. "Bobby," she whispered seductively, "since I'm the only chick who hasn't gotten into your butt today and you're the only guy who hasn't gotten into mine, I think we ought to take turns." She snapped the ring tight around the base of his cock. "There, now you can't come until I take that off. You get up here on the pillow first and when I'm done with you, do me."

Chuckling, Bobby traded places with his wife, folded his hands under his cheek and closed his eyes. Brenda leered down at him in the dark. Rummaging around in her tote bag, her hands closed on the big peach colored Fun-do.I wonder. Supposedly if my Kegle muscles are strong enough, I can do this without a harness. Let's just see if it works. She stuck the bulb in her mouth and covered it with spit then spread her pussy and slipped it in. Starlight through the porthole dimly lit her belly with the eight inches of silicone sticking up from her snatch.Mmmm—that's a lot sexier than putting the harness on. I think I'll just walk around with this tomorrow and give the guys the evil eye. I wonder how they'll react. Hmpf, they'll probably demand I take it off and put out for them. Either that or while I'm bonking one, two more will come up and spit roast me when I can't get away.

Melissa had given her an assortment of LubeShooters. "It's disposable, Bren, just toss it and get on with things. I don't know why Sally-Ann doesn't just get a case of them and put a bunch in each stateroom." Brenda grinned.I'm gonna do it. I'll put the dong in, grab a LubeShooter and walk right up to Marco and just stare him in the eye. But right now . .. She spread Bobby's thighs with her knees and his buttocks with her left hand gave the LubeShooter a little squeeze to slick up the tip and pushed it up Bobby's butt before pressing the plunger and withdrawing it.Now, there's a good layer of gel inside him so it's time for the fucking to begin.

Leaning over his back Brenda brushed her nipples across Bobby's back, making him hum. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard, Bobby-love, I'm gonna make you my bitch tonight. It won't matter how many times you do me, from now on you're my bitch and when I want your ass you're gonna give it, just—like—now!"

Her hips slapped against Bobby's butt as he gasped. Sinking her nails into his sides and her teeth into his shoulder she began to pump furiously. Sweat popped out on her forehead and trickled down her face. It dripped off her sides and trickled between her butt cheeks. She panted with the effort and felt the tension rise. It started in her crotch and spread out sending electric twinges through her body. Her shoulders started to itch and still she thrust, growling softly deep in her throat. Brenda's face felt like a balloon ready to burst and stars lit up inside her eyelids. Power, power and need drove her and she ravaged her man mercilessly until the damn burst. With a shrill cry Brenda lost all control and the waves of orgasm washed over her. She convulsed and shuddered uncontrollably, going on and on longer than any climax she'd had before.

Finally, as the whimpers and twitches died away, she crawled off him and sat back on her heels. "Phew! Baby, if that's what it feels like to you guys, no wonder you're always on us for more pussy."

Bobby rolled over. "You bite too hard! I swear I don't know whether it's sweat or blood running down my back. Vampires are supposed to be sexy but sexy doesn't mean you have to go vampire."