Builders Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Kirsty and the guys take full ownership of me.
9.9k words
4.66
105.3k
46

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,443 Followers

Dressed in what was to become my usual 'builder's flat attire' of just a pair of seamed black stockings, my face now washed clean of sperm, I returned to the front room. I had dutifully fetched the drinks that they had asked for and I was now nervously waiting to see what would happen next.

As I returned I remember thinking observationally that I was no longer even embarrassed by my lack of clothes and I no longer made any conscious attempt to cover my boobs or my pussy. It could even be said that I was quite happy to observe the guys in particular looking me all over hungrily. I felt like I was on a training course to be a submissive slut and these three were going to do the training. It felt only right that I was on display and available whenever they required me and I guess I didn't deserve or require modesty as I had willingly put myself in this situation.

Not that the guys were wearing anything either for that matter I should add. Both were surreally sitting on the sofa naked just watching TV. Lee's legs were wide open, scratching his balls the way guys do. Both the guy's cocks were limp and flaccid, having already emptied their balls over and in me. We all collectively knew that it was not going to be for the last time that night.

Kirsty was sitting on the opposite couch, also watching TV but unlike the guys, still mostly clothed. As I came into the room, she motioned for me to join her on the couch.

As I did, obviously not thinking she needed to ask, she reached over possessively and gently fondled my right boob, her fingers rubbing against my still hard nipples as she gazed into my eyes deeply. Even back then, after only just meeting her, she had an astonishing effect on my mind. As I gazed into her eyes I felt pure longing. Not a romantic longing, but the longing, gut-wrenching need to serve her. I wanted her to use and humiliate me in front of these guys and delight in and enjoy the power I had seemingly given her over me. I really have no idea why I wanted it, I just did, and I was to get my wish that night, and a hundred times over after that.

"Well my filthy little slut," she began warmly, her fingers tracing all over my body including my inner thighs and top of my pussy, "You've shown me everything I wanted to see. I can see you like taking orders, and taking anything I tell you to for that matter. I know it's what you want. I've had a chat to the guys a while ago and we have some brief rules for you to follow. I'll tell you what they are and if you agree you are to tell me so. Then I'm going to make you eat my cunt and the guys want your arse." She said this with her own inimitable style of warm 'matter-of-factness'. Written here, her language may come across as harsh and dominatrix like but it never is, she delivers her commands to me warmly and often with an encouraging smile, it's just that she leaves no room for debate and there is none. It helps me obey; she speaks to me not as a piece of useless rubbish but as someone who almost sympathises with my needs, understands I need to be used and does so, almost for my benefit as if it's something she wished she didn't have to do. It helps me feel that although dominant, she will look after me.

As she started this little filthy dialogue, I felt my breath taken from me by the excitement caused by her words. It was so much what I wanted. I waited for these rules feeling certain I would accept them. I wanted to taste her, I wanted the guys to bugger my arse because she said they were going to.

Nervous? Yes, like hell; my stomach was a knot of nervous energy but I was also so completely turned on it almost hurt. Hardly having time to think, Kirsty stood straight up and quickly removed her skirt and rolled her tights down her legs, throwing them at me on the sofa. She removed her blouse and was standing there in just her bra and knickers. I looked admiringly at her lovely lithe, feminine body. Her skin is a beautiful glossy pale colour, her body tight and taut and athletic, her stomach flat and almost muscular but feminine in every way. She has a beautiful feminine elegance that reminded me there and then why I was bisexual and admired the female form so much.

She saw my eyes scanning all over her body and probably observed the lust and longing in my eyes, she smiled subtly, almost shyly, in acknowledgement:

"When you agree to the rules you'll be on your knees in front of me doing it, just where you belong as my personal slut. We're going to give these two a demonstration of your submission to me so that we all know your place and you know mine as the dominant female," she said, flicking a thumb in the direction of the guys who were now watching in rapt attention.

Although I couldn't see them clearly I just knew their cocks would be stirring again ready for me, enjoying this business woman's further debasement at the hands of this gorgeous young woman. I had no intention of stopping this, quite the contrary; I couldn't wait to demonstrate my submission. All this was happening so fast I just went with what I felt I wanted and I knew I wanted this.

She removed her bra, her gorgeous 34c breasts popping out erotically. A whistle and a chuckle from the guys confirmed they liked what they saw too. She ignored them. She wasn't getting naked for their benefit. She pointed to me to kneel, her languid eyes staring widely at me to ensure my compliance. I dropped to my knees, inches away from her crotch. She pulled my head into her while still wearing knickers as I breathed in her scent and already wished she had removed her panties. The subtext was that she would take off her knickers only when I had submitted to her. It wouldn't take long.

"The rules are simple my little slut," she said as she lent down to lift my face towards her eyes so we had direct eye contact, "You will be my personal slut whenever you're in my presence. I'm going to stay here for a few weeks after all so whilst I do whenever you're in this flat you will do whatever I tell you without question. The guys too; you're my slut but they found you so their reward is to have you whenever they want also although when were altogether like we are now, I'm in control. The guys are fine with this, why wouldn't they be!? Don't expect an easy time though, I'm demanding and I will expect total submission from you. If any of us call you and ask you to come here you will do so whenever we require. I know you work full time so I will take this into account most of the time as long as you remain obedient, which I'm sure you will.

If you agree to this we can discuss the finer points later but now, you are to tell me and the guys that you willingly accept this and you'll be my dutiful bitch ready to serve any of us as we wish. If you do not want this then stand up, get dressed and leave and we will forget all about this. If you agree as I feel sure you will, then your submission starts here. Oh, and you will refer to me as Miss at all times."

She stopped talking suddenly and I felt all eyes on me. I really didn't know what exactly I was expected to say; was there a script for submitting to a dominant younger mistress? I knew however that I wanted this badly, fantasised about it and I knew I was about to publically submit to her. I was determined to demonstrate to them all how much I wanted this so I used my usual plan of late and just said whatever came into my mind:

"Thank you Miss for giving me the opportunity to be your slut and your bitch. I graciously accept the offer, I will do anything you tell me without question, make me your bitch. Please allow me to pleasure your pussy and make me do anything you want for you, I want to serve you." I finished, looking up into her eyes hopefully, a blush of crimson heat warming my face in embarrassment at the almost pleading tone I'd just presented to a young girl as I graciously begged her to be her personal slut. As I said the last phrase about being her bitch and pleading for her pussy, she threw her head back and growled as if my words had deeply aroused her.

"Oh I'm going to enjoy you, you cheap, dirty little slut," she grinned widely, a cheeky glint in her eye seemingly demonstrating delight at her total and pathetically easy conquest of me. As she said this she slid her knickers down her legs and sat on the couch, opening her legs wide. This was done all in one graceful, languid movement. She wasn't wasting time confirming her victory.

"Get in between my legs now you little bitch, you're going to eat my cunt. You better be good at this, you're going to be doing it a lot from now on!" as she said it, I was treated to the erotic sight of her long fingernails sliding vertically up and down her inviting slit. I remember thinking how gorgeous her pussy looked. She was well groomed, a shaved pussy with just a small thatch of hair above it, a puffy clit that was just screaming at me to taste it, her fingers pushing the inviting, moist lips of her pink pussy open erotically.

I wasted no time now I knew my accepted place. I prised open her pussy with my hands and felt her whole body jolt sharply as I planted my tongue on her clit firmly. We were both turned on totally and this was no time for sensuality, I was going to eat her cunt until she came over my face. I felt her hands grabbing my hair pulling me into her so hard I could hardly breathe and tried my very best to lick her clit and slide my tongue between her pussy lips. I could taste her arousal, she was so wet already from the night's eroticism that a minute in I had that tinny, magnetic, salty taste of her juices pooling in my mouth and coating my lips.

As I set to work, I dipped two fingers into her hole, she was so wet already. She had been turned on since I had got here and was ready for her come. Just as had happened with the guys and the cock sucking, I soon found myself doing little other than poking my tongue out stiffly while Kirsty grabbed my head and rubbed her pussy and clit all over my face with her pelvic thrusts, lifting her cunt up and down across my nose and lips. Her pace was frantic and my face was soaked quickly as she essentially used my tongue to bring herself off. She pulled my hair painfully and clamped her legs around my head holding me still as she screamed out in joy, a powerful orgasm wracking her body, her juices coating my face whilst I struggled to maintain my breathing. Almost clamped to her face, I felt her pussy throb on my tongue and a liquid burst of her excitement leak into my mouth.

I looked at her after it had subsided, her eyes were closed in bliss, her head and torso flat on the couch, her legs clamped over my head. Possibly to further demonstrate my submission to her, I used her passivity to run my tongue over her juiced up slit to clean her a little for a minute or two as her breathing returned slowly to normal, lapping at her pussy, clit and her thighs which had also got wet.

"Oh fellas!" she said to Lee and Carl who I now realised were close behind me, "she eats pussy just as good as she sucks cock, we're going to have lots of fun I reckon!" She looked down at me, still between her legs and ran her hands through my hair, her juices already starting to cool on my skin. "I could have you do that all day; I probably will one day, but now it's time to grease you up slutty girl. The guys look as though they're raring to go again and they're both having your arse now. You're gonna take them both in turn like the cheap whore you are, and I'm going to watch them."

Her eyes were gleaming full of life and sparky excitement and she was revelling in her self-designated role of director of ceremonies.

"OK guys, you know the rules, you've copped a good look at me but no touching, that is what the slut is here for." she said, looking at them sternly. "Now let's have one of you sitting on the sofa and one up her arse. Lee, do you fancy her arse first seen as you've never done anal before?" she winked at him teasingly as she said it. I just remained there, on all fours waiting to be fucked and for them to sort out the practicalities of my next debasement. As I waited, Kirsty got up and left the living room. Carl sat on the couch in front, his huge stiff erection bobbing in front of my face lewdly as he held it vertically up, playing with himself slowly and casually.

I felt Lee's stiffy against my bum and he took my breath away instantly by thrusting it straight up my slippery cunt, filling my hole completely with one single thrust. He lazily and slowly drew it in and out as if he was just bored and thought that would be an interesting way to pass a few seconds before Kirsty returned. She did return and I heard a gentle slap behind me. I presume she playfully smacked Lee's bum or leg. The reason being she didn't want him inside me yet.

"Pull your cock out of her quick draw!" she teased, "I thought you wanted her arse, we need to grease her up first." I gasped as his pole quickly left my cunt to be replaced immediately by Kirsty's hands on my bum hole as first, she pressed a finger up my arse, then squirted some cold baby oil over her hand and over my bum hole. This happened for a few minutes, while Lee also had a good look at what she was doing, almost as if he was learning how to grease my arse up properly for future reference.

"OK slut, whilst I finish this, take Lee's cock back in your mouth. You have about two minutes while I finish lubing you up so I suggest you get him as sloppy as you can so he slides up you nice and easy, it will be your problem if you don't do a good job!"

No sooner had she said this than Lee was at my side, his swollen prick waving in my face. I grabbed his meat in my hand. I love feeling it throb in my hand and I took him deeply in my mouth, swirling my tongue and my lips over and over his shaft, trying to generate as much saliva in my mouth as possible to coat every inch of his shaft. I knew Kirsty was right, his cock was big and without lots of lube, it would hurt like hell. I'd only had anal once before in my life. It was not something I enjoyed massively but I wasn't scared of it either but still the thought of a cock this big inside my arse was a little disconcerting!

I sucked like a good whore should while enjoying the sensations of Kirsty loosening up my bum hole, it felt as though she had two fingers up me and my arse hole felt quite stretched and pliant. With a slap of my arse cheek she announced to Lee I was ready, "Slut is ready for her first arse fuck of the night. Start off gently please, I don't want you hurting her!" I smiled nervously to myself. She is making sure I am used thoroughly by the guys and that I get the treatment I was promised but she's still looking after me I thought appreciatively. What a nice Miss she will be, not that I've any experience of any others!

Lee and Kirsty swapped positions. I felt Lee's hand quickly press my bum cheeks apart. Showing his usual lack of nicety, I had to take a sharp intake of breath and felt sweat on my brow with the nervous energy as I felt the head of his cock pressing for entry against my unguarded arse hole. At least he was a little gentler than normal but not much, his technique involved pulling my arse cheeks open as wide as possible and pushing gently but persistently until I started to feel the head of his cock burrowing up my arse. My bum stung like hell at first and I could hardly breathe but I heard Kirsty cheer and clap enthusiastically as she was now witnessing most of Lee's cock disappear up my back passage.

A minute later and he was all the way up. He held the pose for a few seconds as I felt his dangly balls hang over my pussy, his hands reaching around to maul my dangling tits as he enjoyed the sensation of his cock stretching my tight arse. I knew this was something I was going to have to get very used to and let's just say that as I write this here and now my arse is nowhere near as tight now as it was that time Lee first fucked it.

Carl's cock was still waving in my face. Now he ordered me not to suck it as I motioned to do, but to lick along the shaft and as I did he lifted his hips slightly and pulled his cock into his chest so I could see his big dangling ball sack. I knew my place well enough by now and got to work sucking a ball at a time into my mouth and licking the sack, feeling his balls swirl around my tongue inside their prison as I did so. Carl released his cock so his shaft slapped my face lightly and it fell heavily against my face. Lee was admittedly giving my arse a delicious seeing too, fucking me slowly and deliberately while Carl obviously wanted the pleasure of my mouth without putting himself in any danger of coming. He was next in my slutty arse once his mate had finished with it.

Kirsty was standing next to me her hands on my back and occasionally mashing my tits that were dangling obscenely down from my position on all fours. I realised then how much of a voyeur Kirsty was, standing there for a good view of where the guy's cocks were going. Most of her enjoyment of these events seemed to be from watching the guys take me roughly and watching my expressions of pleasure, pain, bliss, whatever it was, she was fascinated by it. Quite often during the hard core sex I got from the guys, she was very quiet, watching in fascination, I only knew she was there sometimes because of her ragged breathing from her voyeur excitement but she never showed much inclination to take the guys herself. As I would learn later she loved sex with men herself so it did surprise me that the sight of two handsome well-built builders with their cocks swinging in front of us never provoked her into fucking them herself. I guess she had past history with one of them which I didn't know the details of, just an idle thought as I was getting fucked....

The main source of eroticism for me in that moment was the conversation between Lee and Carl, conducted as if I wasn't there and as if I was just providing the holes that were giving them pleasure:

"Christ mate, her arse is so tight," Lee groaned as he built up momentum, his long shaft now sliding easily up my tight bum hole, "You can tell I'm one of the first up here."

"Well don't wear it out and don't come inside her, I don't want sloppy seconds," Carl quipped.

"Look at the slutty whore, cock up her arse and slurping on an another one, all after being plastered with another girl's come." Lee mocked, in between him taking my arse and any dignity I may have had left.

This continued for a little while until almost without noticing, Lee quickened his pace inside my arse. His taunting of me stopped as he obviously felt the tension in his balls preparing for release. He gripped my hips tightly, as he ripped my arse open, now thrusting forcefully. I had to stop pleasuring Carl to keep taking it, my tits felt like they were going to fly off somewhere as the rocked obscenely below me with his thrusts. My moans and groans corresponded with his grunts as he rutted me mercilessly, the other two enjoying the show of me being taken hard up my arse so willingly. I heard Kirsty egging him on, something like," Give her all you've got, let her have it," whilst her own breathing got more erratic as she was obviously turned on by the free porn show in front of her.

Let me have it he certainly did. Despite Carl's earlier request, Lee had no intention of pulling out. I felt his cock jerk and expand as he suddenly stopped his thrusting to deposit his cream deep in my bowels, a long cry of "Ohhhh fuck," escaping his lips as he pumped me full of his sperm once more. I gasped with a little twinge of pain as he pulled out soon after, feeling a glob of come seep out my arse and down my leg.

I had no time to recover at all. Carl jumped up, moved behind me and in just a few seconds of fumbling was also balls deep up my arse. Spurred on by watching his pal do me, he was not so considerate. He fucked my arse like a dog. Hard, relentless and mercilessly, he buggered me. I held on for dear life as he hammered into me, his balls thumping noisily against me, a loud squelch as his cock pistoned inside me, him groaning and muttering to himself under his breath. When not muttering he was shouting at me, calling me a dirty slut for letting this happen and telling me he was going to be inside my arse whenever he wanted from now on. Kirsty had moved around in front of me watching my face as I took everything Lee could hammer into me. She kissed me full on the lips. I'm not sure if it was to make me feel better or just because she just wanted to but it felt lovely and tender, a contrast to what was happening in my arse.

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,443 Followers