Builders Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,448 Followers

At that furious pace, Carl didn't last too long. Just as Lee did only five minutes earlier, his thrust stopped as he was balls deep in my arse. He had his strong arms pulling me into him by pressing my shoulders back as if he was trying to get every millimetre of his cock inside me. It felt as though he had succeeded. He shouted to me to take his come like the slut I am, as if I had any choice right then and I soon felt the second cock in five minutes unload in my arse. I actually felt his cock expand inside my arse as he shot his load, letting out a low groan as he did so. He seemed to come for about a minute and gave me a couple of gentler strokes on the way out before pulling his dick out of me. As he did, I felt totally exhausted and just fell to the ground on my back.

"Wow, you've been such a good slut. I think we should get you cleaned up. The night's not over yet but we can give you a quick break I think. Perhaps a nice warm shower is in order," Kirsty said as she lent over to kiss me, wiping the sweat from my brow and allowing me some recovery time.

I glanced up at her and nodded, scrambling to my feet as she took my hand and led me off to the shower. I felt so tired and sore that I struggled to walk in a straight line. I waddled over to the shower with her, my arse hole burning from the recent assault.

"Did you enjoy your arse fucking slut?" Kirsty asked.

"Yes...Miss, I did," I replied, still trying to get used to having to call her Miss.

"We're going to have a nice soapy shower together and then I'll let you know what else you have to do," she said warmly as we both stepped into the shower.

The shower was amazing. Kirsty attended to me. She ran a deliciously warm shower, soaped up her hands and ran them all over my body sensually. Her hands felt amazing on my boobs and she ensured she gave me sensual pleasure by paying particular attention to my nipples, back and neck. She nuzzled and kissed the small of my back, my neck, beneath my ears. She stood behind me and ran her hands over my bum, washing away all the spunk the guys had unloaded inside me. I was starting to get used to the lovely massage but then had to I gasp desperately as her fingers found my sopping pussy and her fingers pressed inside me. She pushed my legs apart with one of her legs so her fingers could get knuckle deep inside me. My head was spinning in pleasure and lust as I started bucking against her trying to bring myself off over her fingers which were rubbing my clit, sliding in and out of me and fondling my pussy and thighs.

"Do you want to come my little slut?" she said teasingly. "Tell your Miss how much you want to come. My fingers are inside your pussy....or rather my slut's pussy. Beg me." She said, almost whispering in my ear from behind me, he chin resting on my shoulder.

"Mmm...god...yes....please...Miss....please...I need to come...please finger my slutty pussy...Oh God.....yes....please....." was about all I could muster, I was almost limp in the shower needing release, I could barely remain on my feet I was so dizzy and disorientated with lust and pleasure.

"You can slut, but not right now." She said as she immediately withdrew her fingers. I almost sobbed in frustration at this sudden denial and my first instinct, being so close, was to finish the job with my own hand. Even before I could do this, Kirsty batted my hand away and although I couldn't see her, I could almost feel her expression of annoyance almost like a disapproving parent scolding a naughty child.

"Obedience at all times slut. You will not come if I do not wish it." I looked into her eyes and saw her stern expression. She handed me the soap and stepped under the water. I spent the next 25 minutes cleaning every inch of her body and washing her hair, my pussy throbbing, my belly a knot of frustration as I ached for release. She then had me kneeling in the shower, my tongue inside her warm cunt, teasing and licking her clit until she came again, her hands grabbing at my hair, her knees sinking in joy as most of the weight of her body pressed against me. I felt humiliated, not only being denied an orgasm but then being made to give her the pleasure of release I so craved.

I towelled us both off and Kirsty dressed herself in bra and knickers and a dressing gown. No clothes for me it seemed. She led me back into the front room. The guys were where they always were, naked, sitting on the couch drinking beer and watching TV.

We sat there watching TV for about an hour until the programme was finished. When it did finish, Kirsty clapped her hands and informed us of what was going to happen next.

"Alright my little slut. We are going to play a game now. The guys and I have planned this in advance and they have agreed to the rules. You of course no longer have a choice. We have had a little bet between us as to who has the most stamina, Lee or Carl. They have both come twice already courtesy of you, you dirty little tramp and both have had a couple of hours to recover. You now have to get them both off as quickly as you can. Just for this game, they have to do whatever you tell them position wise and I will referee to make sure the guys don't cheat. The winner gets full use of you tomorrow until 12 O'Clock lunchtime when you're going to go home. The loser cannot touch you until you are back here next week. You can use whatever of your slutty holes you want on them, mouth, pussy or arse but you will probably have to do most of the work as the guys will try to resist coming for as long as they can.

I was somewhat taken aback by what Kirsty was asking, or rather telling me to do but I didn't have time to think of that. I saw her sit down in the armchair to observe and she started the stopwatch on her phone. The game was obviously designed to humiliate me again by making me act the wanton slut desperate for their spunk but hey, we all knew it was a role I could play willingly.

I hurried over to my first victim, Lee. Carl was no longer in the room. The game was obviously going to be two sets of one on one action. I didn't have much time to think of a plan, I just knew Lee liked rough sex, and I knew he appreciated dirty talk so my vague plan was to make him fuck me hard and give him some slut talk, let him see me begging for his cock and massage his ego just as much as his dick.

He was sitting on the couch, his cock limp and lifeless. I kneeled between his legs and gently squeezed everything I found between his legs, his flaccid cock and his balls together. I looked into his eyes:

"Come on stud, you've had your big dick in my mouth, my arse and my pussy already tonight but I want more. I need you to stuff me full of that cock again. I'm a dirty slut, I want this prick hard again so I can feel it in my mouth, in my cunt...fuck me like a tramp....come on...please. You know how much I need this big cock inside me." As I said it I maintained my eye contact with him for added sluttiness.

This worked a treat, quickly I could no longer fit my hand round his cock and balls as his cock was now stirring again. My hand now gripped the shaft, the gorgeous thick bulbous head staring at me again demanding attention. I wasted no time and dived in quickly, my tongue lapping the head of his cock, my lips stretching around his shaft as once again as I felt his cock start to reach my throat. I mixed it up a little, sucking him deeply and then licking lovingly across his shaft and underside of his cock, popping his balls into my mouth, licking them, slurping on them enthusiastically.

I pushed him flat onto the couch. He complied without resistance as Kirsty promised he would.

"Mmm, I need this in my cunt, God I want it to fill me," I said. I knew this turned him on but I actually wasn't lying, I was being completely honest. I gripped the base of his cock and lowered my hungry pussy over it. I groaned loudly as I felt that familiar feeling of my pussy gratefully accepting the thick meat. I ground down against him as his cock was balls deep up inside me once more, feeling his thick shaft move around inside me, allowing him to feel my wetness leaking out over his shaft. For a minute or two, I basically just humped him. Lifting myself up until his cock almost fell out of me, before sliding enthusiastically back down on it so he filled me to the hilt. As I did this, I made sure I leant over fully so my tits and my nipples rubbed his face, every inch the wanton slut working him for the privilege of extracting his spunk. I swapped posture so that once I had treated him to a close up of my tits and nipples near his face, I then sat bolt upright on his prick, my head and thrown back so my boobs poked out, my fingers in my hair, giving him the full works as I rode him.

Soon after I felt he was getting closer. I jumped off his cock, told him how much I wanted to feel his hot come in my mouth and knelt between him again. I cupped his balls firmly massaging them and slammed my mouth down hard over his cock so that he filled my mouth. The sound of slurping and sucking filled the room as I impaled my mouth and throat rapidly on his cock, trying to imagine the scenes of the cock sucking slut from some of those porn clips I had watched and how she seemed desperate to taste his come as quickly as possible. My jaw ached from having to wrap my lips around his thick shaft.

Despite his best efforts he couldn't stop me from doing what I was doing and the sure sign of him surrendering to me was him holding the top of my head down firmly as he grunted loudly and his balls surrendered their juice to me as I felt his cock spew in my mouth. Remembering the rules I just made sure he came in my mouth and not down my throat and sure enough, I felt the familiar throb and jolt of his dick and my mouth fill with sticky fluid.

I quickly withdrew my mouth, collected the residual spunk on my tongue and opened my mouth wide in front of Kirsty to demonstrate my prize, being careful not to spill any out of my mouth:

"Good girl. That was 10 minutes 25 seconds. Swallow now please." She said business-like, looking at the white pool of jizz on my tongue.

I did greedily and waited for my next time trial. I was allowed to rest a few minutes before Carl was brought in and Lee left. I was encouraged to see he was already semi-hard, his cock bobbing hypnotically in front of him as he walked towards the couch. He went to sit down but I stopped him:

"Please remain standing Sir, I want to suck your big dick on my knees. I'm your slut and it's my rightful place. I will suck your lovely hard dick whenever you want Sir." I looked up at him to get full eye contact as I said it.

Both Carl and Kirsty were delighted with this and snorted their laughter. Again, I said this because I knew it would get his juices flowing but it turned me on so much to say it. It was no lie. It had the desired effect as I saw his cock jolt in excitement as he enjoyed the thrill of my submission to him.

I slid on my knees across to him, grabbing his cock firmly and pulling his foreskin back and forward deliberately. With my hand continuing to slowly toss him off, I greedily swallowed the rest of his length, my head bobbing back and forward swiftly, my tongue lapping and swirling on the head of his cock. I took my hand away and sucked him off without my hands, starting with his cockhead and pushing down slowly but firmly until my nose was flat on his stomach, his entire length in my mouth and throat. I extended the position by pulling my hands behind my back so it was just my mouth bobbing erotically over his long thick shaft and my tits jutting out boldly.

I then reached back around and fondled his balls and had an idea. I'd never done it before but I was fondling his arse pushing his cock into me so I decided so slide a finger up his arse. I had to press hard against his bum hole and was careful not to hurt him with my long finger nails. He almost shouted at me in pleasure as he realised what I was going to do and he called me a dirty bitch as my entire finger was now lodged in his arse, his cock down my throat.

I was intending to ride him as I did with Carl but this was working well enough. I felt his cock so hard in my mouth. I paused only to egg him on by urging him to fill my mouth with jizz. He started thrusting into me, my finger still in his hole fucking him in and out, in and out, my other fingers massaging between his balls and arse. He knew he was cornered and could no longer stop himself and he did the work for me eventually by fucking my mouth rhythmically.

As I had turned him on so much, he was getting his revenge by stuffing my mouth forcefully full of cock. With a loud groan, the bastard pulled his cock out of my mouth and sprayed it all over my face. There wasn't a lot of goo as he'd already deposited most of his come over me that night but a glob landed below my eye and another by my nose. I made sure I got any other come by taking his dick back in my mouth and milking it. I scooped the two globs into my mouth with my fingers and collated it on my tongue to present to Kirsty.

As I did, she confirmed the time was 8 minutes 45 seconds. Lee returned and was announced as the winner and I was to be his prize tomorrow morning. "OK guys. We all agree that our little slut has been so obliging tonight and I'm sure Lee will enjoy her all over again tomorrow. I think it's time we rewarded our whore now though," Kirsty said with a devilish grin.

She moved me over to the dining table and I was pulled up onto the table onto me back, all three of them surrounding me. None of them said anything but my legs were pushed wide open. Carl moved towards me. My first instinct was I was to suck his cock so I started to raise my head to take him. He pushed me gently back down however and leaned into me and kissed me fully on the lips, his tongue dartingly deliciously into my mouth, his hands caressing my hair. As this was happening, I felt Lee's tongue and lips on my nipples, his hands stroking my tummy and thighs.

This felt amazing but nowhere near as amazing as what happened next. I felt long hair between my thighs and I groaned loudly as I felt Kirsty's hands and tongue lap erotically at my pussy. I was in sensory overload. I couldn't move being held in place by the three of them pleasuring every area of my body. They were relentless until, obviously at some signal, they stopped. I groaned in frustration as I thought I was being denied orgasm once again but the three of them just got up and swapped places. Carl between my legs, Lee sucking and licking my tits, Kirsty kissing me tenderly, allowing me to taste my own pussy on her lips and tongue as she stroked my hair tenderly and covered me with gentle kisses.

This continued again for another few blissful minutes. I felt close to coming. My legs felt like jelly, my head swimming in dizzy lust. I was frustrated again as I thought they were swapping places. This time though, the guys stood to one side and watched. Kirsty resumed her place in between my legs. Before resuming her delicious work she said to me:

"This is your moment slut. The guys are going to watch me get you off with my tongue buried in your cunt. Whenever you feel you want to, come for me, come for us, we want to see our slut come for us all."

I almost came there and then just at those words but now it was me who wanted to wait, just a little longer. I wanted to feel Kirsty's tongue inside me. I didn't have long to wait. She opened up my pussy quickly and urgently and I felt my body jolt in electric pleasure as her tongue quickly found my clit, her fingers rapidly in and out of my slit, the juice from my souped-up pussy pouring down my legs. When I opened my eyes, I saw the guys watching me grinning, appreciating the sight of me writhing uncontrollably on the table, getting a good look at Kirsty fingering and licking me. I expect they couldn't believe their luck!

Then it happened. I wanted that feeling to last forever but I couldn't hold on. I exploded in sheer ecstasy. The most intense orgasm of my life ripped through my whole body sending liquid joy through ever nerve ending of my body. I would have screamed loudly if I could have. Instead I actually sobbed at the power of it. I was like this for what seemed like an eternity, I lost all consciousness of where I was for those blissful seconds. When I did come back down, I slumped on the table, my body spent and drained. I felt fulfilled and happy like never before, my orgasm the conclusion of hours of submissive pleasure that I had given to the other three.

I was allowed to remain like that for a while before Lee reminded me that I was his prize for the next day. It seemed I was to sleep with him in bed that night so off we went. I had to make a conscious effort to walk properly in a straight line so drained I was and I don't even remember trying to get to sleep, I was away as soon as my head hit the bed.

I was awoken the next day by something being pressed onto my cheeks. I thought it was Lee's hand waking me up but on waking more fully I realise it was his very stiff cock which he was sliding vertically across my mouth. I heard the instruction 'Suck'. Still bleary eyed, I opened my mouth and the cock obligingly filled my mouth, prodding against the inside of my cheek. He prodded his cock into me for a few seconds before pulling it out. It was obviously just a little, subtle wake up call?

"Morning Slut," he said, "I have a little morning glory for you to take care of."

Recovering my senses, I saw he had now sat up in bed and was checking his mobile phone. I looked down at his crotch where his eyes were guiding me and saw that gorgeous stiff prick lying vertically across his belly, the head reaching up almost to his belly button.

"Want to suck my cock slut?" he said.

"Yes I do." I said honestly but also a little ashamedly, I'd only just woken up and already I was humiliating myself for his amusement.

"OK then I'll let you. Just a quick suck mind, I worked hard for this prize last night and I'm going to enjoy it fully. I'm spending most of the time up your cunt again this morning whore."

I paid little attention to what he said, I knew from last night that Lee would be keen to ensure he took full advantage of me this morning and would enjoy showing his use of me off to Carl to taunt him for losing last night's game.

I slid across the bed and grabbed his cock. It always felt so delicious in my hands. I played with it a little, my hands and fingers wrapped around the hardness. I leant across his legs, my hair stretched across his legs and my tongue lapped across the head of his cock. I couldn't resist sliding my mouth firmly over his shaft. Why was that feeling such a good one? The feeling I got when I felt a cock head fill my mouth and reach my throat? Luckily for me, it was a feeling I got to have hundreds of time over the next few months.

I began to suck in earnest. He just sat there and enjoyed it. I worked out that while I was giving him head that he was checking his horse racing news on his mobile phone as I worked on his prick. I'm not sure if it was genuine or if he was just demonstrating how I was just a worthless slut there to suck his cock. Whatever the truth, I loved the feeling it generated!

As I licked on the shaft, I heard Kirsty pop her head into the room and chuckle, "Nice one dude, you have your own personal cocksucker," as she had obviously took in the scene of him reading his phone while he had me between his legs, his cock in my mouth as it always seemed to be of late. I didn't look up but heard Kirsty leave the room almost immediately, satisfied that her slut was being put to good use. Lee pushed me off him, obviously intent on picking up the pace:

"Right you dirty slag, get on all fours. Time for a morning fuck I think. I'm going to hammer that cunt again." I complied quickly.

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,448 Followers