Builders Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,443 Followers

"Stay right there. Just changing places," said one of them. In my mental fog I didn't even know which one had said it. I looked up vaguely seeing them swap positions. A slight change in technique too, as Carl pressed my legs back down onto the floor and knelt between my legs to fuck me, while Lee presented his cock in front of my face so I had to lean over, grab it and suck it side on, with the side of my face level with the couch. At least this way I got to do something active and properly suck him off instead of just lying there with my mouth open. I couldnt quite reach so I was relieved when Lee got a little impatient and grabbed my head so he could fit more cock in my mouth.

"Aggh, she's a great cock sucker though mate, I'll give her that," said Lee as he leant against the back of the couch as I skewered my lips and mouth up and down the shaft of his cock, tasting my aroused pussy juices all over his dick. I felt sheer pride at this humiliating compliment as my cock-sucking skills were praised. Suddenly however, my lust filled reverie as interrupted as the cocks were both pulled away from me:

"Time for a double plastering girl!" said Lee smirking at me, gripping his cock tightly as it glistened with my cunt juice all over it, "Get on your knees now!" he shouted. I scrambled off the couch and did as I was told.

"Suck...and look at me while you're doing it," he said as he moved his cock in front of me as I knelt before him.

I was overcome and almost nauseous with desire. I grabbed the base of his cock with my hands and felt it throbbing in my palm. I leant forward and took it deep in my mouth. As I again felt each contour of the thick veins of his cock shaft against my lips, and the head of his cock nudging my throat, I looked up at him as he requested. As I stared at him and saw him leer back at me, enjoying the sight of me submit to him and seeing his cock slide deeply into my mouth, I felt in the place I wanted to be, a dirty slut on my knees, about to take a load of his come once again.

Lee gripped my head as his cock was deep in my mouth, my eyes watering. He pulled it clean out of me and tossed himself off violently:

"Open your mouth, bitch," he said as I saw his knees buckle and his hands a blur as he wanked vigorously. I opened wide, just in time as his aim was perfect. Two jets of come flew straight into my mouth and coated the back of my tongue, the other jets splattered against my lips and on my chin.

"Scoop that up and keep it in your mouth," said Carl, seeing Lee's come dripping off my chin. I scooped it up with my chin and sucked it into my mouth, letting it pool there with the rest of the come. It felt like I had a pint of sperm in my mouth as I held my mouth open ready for some more.

Carl moved in front of me, gripping his cock. He timed it well as I knew he was about to come too:

"Go on fella. I scored a bullseye, see if you can score too!" roared Lee, referring to the fact that his come had landed right inside my mouth. Carl grunted loudly at this as he jacked his cock one last time before holding the base of his thick cock as a violent torrent of come hit me. The first jet looped clean over my face and went into my hair and onto my forehead before he altered his aim and hit his target as I was made to taste his come too, a thick glob of salty come splodging across my lips and coating my face.

My face was a sticky mess of come and I had so much sperm in my mouth that I thought it would drip out at any minute. Lee gripped my hair gently and pulled my head back.

"Swallow!" said Lee, simply and commandingly. I closed my mouth and did just that, gagging from the acrid taste of so much semen. I opened my mouth once the come had slid down to indicate my compliance.

As a final act of humiliation, both guys took turns to stick their cocks back in my mouth for cleaning as I massaged their slippery shafts with my tongue and felt still more come pool in my mouth. Both took turns to slide their poles in and out my mouth and then they each held their cocks up in front of my face so I could lick and suck their now empty balls.

My use completed, the guys just left me there as if nothing had happened and went into their rooms to get ready to go out. I saw them about half an hour later, showered and shaved ready for a night on the town but already having 'scored' what amounted to an easy lay. They just smiled and winked at me on the way out.

After my own shower, and washing all of the come off me, I put my skirt, knickers and top back on and awaited the remaining events of the night. My next duty apparently was to wait for Kirsty to get home. I wasn't really sure what to do with myself. It obviously wasn't my house so I didn't feel hugely comfortable. I made myself a cuppa and switched on the TV absent-mindedly. I sat there not really watching, playing with my smart phone occasionally but mainly reflecting on what a whore I'd willingly become.

I mean, if Lee and Carl had come back right now, and thrust their cocks back in my face, I'd have willingly sucked them off again. This whole evening of them ravishing me began by one of the sending me a single text. So basically they know whenever they want a fuck, or a blow job, or whatever, all they have to do is order me like they would a pizza!

I considered too the juxtaposition of my life. What if, for example, Carl had spent a day in the office with me and saw me as I normally am, as a strong, powerful business woman who makes important decisions affecting an entire company, the boss of numerous people and a person in control of her world? Alternatively, what if Lyndsey, one of my team in work, had followed me to this flat and seen me licking Carl's balls after he had practically drowned me in come, or seen me being face fucked by a cock with another in my pussy? It's a strange schizophrenic type of life I am having right now I mused, but there isn't a thing I would change about it.

These thoughts had me reaching beneath my skirt and inside my pants. I felt that light headed feeling of heady eroticism sweep across my body again. I closed my eyes and lay back on the sofa, my fingers sliding inside my knickers as I recalled the latest flashback porno images I'd seen already this evening and how deliciously used I felt.

Despite feeling lust again as my fingertips settled on my well used slit, I must have dozed off as I was awoken some time later by that familiar noise of keys in the door and laughter. I pulled my skirt down into a modest position as I'd slept with it bunched at my waist and I sat up trying to look casual but feeling very self-conscious and not even sure why I was there or what would happen.

I heard Kirsty in the hall laughing and suddenly the front room door burst open with her and Cameron practically falling through it laughing together. I smiled shyly and somewhat weakly at Kirsty. She was a little tipsy although it was still quite early and she came over to see me straight away. She put her hands either side of my face and gave me a full on kiss, her tongue tracing over my lips and pressing into my mouth. As my head started to swim, she pulled away suddenly and broke the spell. Looking across to Cameron, his mouth was open in pleasant surprise at the show of two women kissing full on in front of him. Clearly, Kirsty has not told him much detail of her interest in women!

The first thing I noticed about Cameron was that he was muscular and black. He wore a smart pair of designer jeans and a simple white T-shirt that seemed stretched impossibly across a firm chest and rippling muscles. He had a kind, round face on top of a stocky neck and broad shoulders, very close shaved hair and languid, brown eyes. I took him to be mid-twenties and he was a gorgeous hunk of a guy!

I'd already considered that by instructing me to wait for her to return from her date, I was there to service him and this thought had me breathless in excitement. I already had mental images of pulling his jeans down and fishing his cock out of his pants. I was becoming insatiable!

Without any introductions, or conversation of any sort between us, Kirsty took his hand, led him into the kitchen and returned quickly with some drinks for us all. She and Cameron sat on the sofa. Without him noticing, she discreetly waved a hand at me to indicate I was to sit back in the armchair and observe. The couple started to canoodle and get a little playful. Their hands started to roam freely over each other's bodies.

I saw his large hands try to slide inside her dress and her bra but she wriggled away a little. Her hand was meeting no such resistance however and I felt giddy as I saw Kirsty's hand pulling down his zip. A little fumbling later and I heard Kirsty moan and gasp quietly as I realised she must have got her hands on his dick. This was confirmed moments later when she pulled it clean out of his pants.

He was already semi stiff so she had trouble pulling it out, almost wrestling with his underwear. I think both of us girls let out a louder gasp when she pulled his dick free. Although longer than average, it wasn't hugely long, but it was so wide and thick and imposing looking!

Kirsty rubbed her hands up and down it and I saw her fingers grope for his heavy balls and then up and down his thick shaft as they kissed. She looked across at me and smiled and made the 'wow' lip synch to me. I smiled back at her, wide eyed and continued to watch entranced, my gaze lingering on the cock now at full mast, sticking erotically out of his pants.

I was happy watching, but Kirsty had other ideas (as I'd hoped!). She pointed to me, then curled her fingers to summon me, a wicked smile on her face. As I walked nervously over, she made it clear what her intentions were by indicating I should kneel in front of Cameron. He had thus far been unaware it seems that I was going to be getting involved. As he saw me, a look of confusion spread across his face:

"Whoa hun," he said to Kirsty, "What's happening here exactly? I thought she was going to watch at most, what's this all about?"

Kirsty looked at us both and smiled again. "It's like this Cam, this here is Natalie. She's my whore and slut. She does what I tell her to do. Now, I quite like you and I've enjoyed this evening but if you want a fuck tonight, you can fuck her, because you won't be fucking me. If you fancy it, I'd like us both to dominate the little whore. I want to see this big cock in all of my slut's holes. What do you say?"

Cameron said nothing at first. Not surprisingly he was stunned by what Kirsty had said and the way she had said it. His cock seemed to approve though, it was thick and angry looking and twitched seemingly involuntarily in excitement in Kirsty's hand, the veins bulging obscenely. He had some questions though as he looked from me to her, confused by this weird turn of events:

"I'm not sure about this. I've been on a date with you and I've come back here with you and now you're telling me I should be fucking a woman I've never seen before. Why would she want to fuck me?" He said, possibly thinking this was some sort of trick.

Kirsty, who hadn't stopped stroking his cock all the while they were chatting, looked at me and then him:

"I just told you. She is my slut and whore and she does what I say. In fact, I bet not an hour or two before we got back she was busy with my flatmate's cocks. Did they have you on your knees sucking cock whore? Answer me?"

"Yes Miss, I sucked both of their cocks....and they both fucked me....and come all over my face." I blushed at this admission. I could see Cameron looking at me in astonishment and I felt the delicious tang of shame and lust all mixed together making my head spin as I revelled again in admitting my slut-dom.

"Good slut!" said Kirsty. As she said this she stood up suddenly and sharply, releasing Cameron's cock. In swift, dominant movements, she walked directly in front of me, lifted her dress and pulled her knickers down in front of me, so they rested just below her knees. She grabbed my head and pulled me into her crotch.

"Eat my cunt you useless little slut! Show Cameron that I own you. Show him that you do what I tell you to, show him that you're so easy that you're going to let him fuck you senseless as soon as I tell you too and just because I tell you to!"

I had no intention of disobeying. I wanted so much to show them both that I was obedient to her and that's exactly what I did. I stiffened my tongue and lapped eagerly at her slit as she pressed my face firmly into her delicious pussy, her other hand manipulatin her slit so it opened sufficiently to get my tongue inside.

I had managed to find her clit once or twice and felt her legs tremble in pleasure when I did but evidently, this was just symbolic to demonstrate to Cameron that I was her toy. She pushed me away and told me to stand up, her demonstration of power complete.

"So, do you want to fuck her then?" she said directly to Cameron, a wicked glint in her eye.

As I blushed and looked across at him, I noticed he was now stroking his own cock but he was still unsure.

"Well, I guess, but, I mean are you OK with this...?" he said to me, still confused at how his night was panning out.

Kirsty didn't allow me to reply. She wanted to demonstrate. She moved behind me and bent me over as if I were her rag doll. With no hesitation and with me bent over fully, my hands near my feet, she simply hoisted my skirt over my waist and pulled my knickers down sharply.

With me bent fully over, she eased my legs apart and I groaned as I felt her open up my pussy with her hands. She stepped aside to give Cameron a full view. I blushed crimson at the fact that I knew he could see right up my pussy and also at the demonstration he'd just had. Kirsty visibly displaying her easy domination of me. Only a few minutes into meeting a guy for the first time, I was bent over double with my arse in the air in front of him displaying my open pussy to see if he would deign to fuck me.

"You like?" she asked him, matter-of-factly as she dipped a finger into my swollen pussy lips.

He didn't answer but instead, seemingly gaining a lot of confidence from my submissive compliance, stood up behind me and put his hand on my arse, tracing his fingers over my skin. I took a deep inhale of breath as I felt his thick shaft brush against my bum.

"Mmm, she does have a nice arse....and that looks like a neat pussy....maybe I could have some fun...." he said, as he started to gain confidence. I thought he was going to take me there and then but Kirsty had other plans. She turned me to face them both and without speaking, she unbuttoned my blouse slowly, button by button before sliding it off me and throwing it on the floor.

Cameron's eyes lit up as he viewed my 36C tits, my nipples poking out with the excitement. Kirsty looked at him and smiled, "Nice tits too hey!?" she said. The comment was greeted by an appreciative nod as Cameron started to warm to this strange game he had become involved in and I continued to feel like a toy that KIrsty was using to show off to him. He reached over and cupped my breasts, his hands gently flicking my nipples as he took in the view.

"So, my little slut, tell Cam here what you want. Tell him you're a cheap little bitch and that you want his cock in all your dirty holes," Kirsty said, seemingly taunting me by grabbing his thick pole and slowly jerking him. "In fact, get on your knees in front of him and tell him. Tell this guy you've never met before that you want his cock in your whore mouth""

With her free hand, she pulled me to my knees so my face was literally about three or four inches from his thick cock head. I could see the slit of his cock already leaking a little pre-cum enjoying Kirsty's hand and my humiliation.

As I knelt there, I was practically hypnotised by his cock. I had to remind myself to obey her:

"Mmmm....yes Miss. I am a dirty cock slut, I love being used and abused," I said, not taking my eyes off his shaft as she moved it even closer so that the tip almost brushed my lips. I looked up to see Cameron smirking in enjoyment as he could see my lust and desire. I wanted for all the world right then to look him in the eye, open my mouth wide and take his thick pole deep in my mouth like a good cheap whore should.

"Yes, very nice slut, but tell Cam, not me. Ask him if you can suck his cock. He may not want you to, you're a cheap dirty whore after all...." As she said this, she leant in and kissed him deeply on the lips. She then moved aside and stepped back slightly. Cameron grabbed his cock with his right hand and traced it across my lips:

"Something you want to ask me whore?" he said smirking and grinning. It obviously hadn't taken him very long to get into his role and start to enjoy using me. This realisation had my head swimming again. I knew that I was in for a mouthful of thick black cock any second now. I just had to compliantly humiliate myself once more. Not a problem:

"Please sir, please let me suck your big dick. I'm a cheap and easy slut and all I want is to feel my mouth stretching over your thick shaft. Use me as I deserve, as a cheap little fuck slut, fill my mouth full of cock please!"

I've commented in other stories on how I love declaring my slut-dom and submissiveness in statements like this. The thought that occurred to me then as I said it was that I really and truly meant every word!

"Whaddya think Kirst? Should I let the slut suck my dick? Cameron said as he slid his heavy shaft across my face, my nose feeling the throbbing vein on its underside, my eyes lustily looking at his heavy balls.

Kirsty found the situation delightful, I could tell by the glint in her eyes. The voyeur in her loved nothing more than sights like this. Me on my knees ready to suck her own date's cock. She looked across at Cameron and then down to me, shrugging her shoulders in mock indifference:

"Not sure hun, the lads tell me she's a good cock sucker, they certainly give her plenty of practice but it's up to you whether or not you think she's worth it, she's pretty cheap and easy after all...?"

"Yeah, she is pretty worthless isn't she, but it has been a while since I got a good sucking off and its on a plate ready for me...hmmm..." He mused teasingly.

As he said this he held his cock head about a centimetre from my face, I could inhale that manly scent that is now so intoxicating to me. He took me by surprise, much to Kirsty's hilarity as, just as he was mid-sentence and I was looking back and forward at their faces while they 'decided' what to do to me, he thrust his cock sharply into my then closed lips without warning.

I opened up almost automatically and gagged as he powered his shaft deep into my mouth, making me cough and splutter over the length of the thick meat I just been made to take.

He literally rammed his advantage home, he ran his hands through my hair and held my head in place as he quickly and powerfully started to fuck my mouth. He had a deliciously fluid and steady rhythm that I enjoyed as I began to savour the taste of his rigid pole between my lips.

"Oh...oh...that is good. Yes indeed. A talented little cock sucker!" Cameron said appreciatively as his arousal grew. I was beginning to get lost in the moment but just as quickly as he thrust into my mouth, he thrust out.

Unseen to me, Kirsty had beckoned him back onto the couch. She sat on the couch, her legs folded under her as she leant in to kiss Cameron full on the lips. Her hands reached around between his legs and played with his big cock. She broke the kiss and glared at me:

"Kneel between his legs you filthy whore, I want you to lick his balls and his shaft. No sucking just yet," she commanded, resuming her kissing.

For the next few minutes, as she held his cock with her hands, I lapped my tongue across his thick glistening shaft and his thick, heavy balls. I heard them murmur together and giggle probably forgetting I was even there. Cameron slid further down the couch and I heard another order from Kirsty.

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,443 Followers