Builders Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,442 Followers

"Arse now, slut - get your whore tongue in his arse, let him feel what a tramp you are, licking a stranger's arsehole!"

I slid down on my knees a little further. I had to almost lift his thick balls out of the way a little before opening his legs a little wider. As my tongue reached for his arse hole I heard him groan contentedly. I got to work licking his bum hole, and surrounding areas, feeling humiliated and loving every minute.

I would have gladly carried on doing this forever but things were brought to a head quite quickly. Kirsty had been slowly but methodically wanking Cameron's cock for what seemed like half an hour. He was almost ready to explode with this and with the pleasure of my tongue on his cock, balls and arse, I could feel his torso rocking up and down in excitement as I struggled to maintain my tongue in his arse.

She recognised the signs of his increased excitement as his cock pulsed in her hand. She knelt up vertically to watch and ordered me to lick up and down the shaft of his cock. She then told me to suck him properly. I opened my mouth and slowly slid my greedy lips down his meaty shaft.

As he got more desperate, Kirsty started to wank him more vigorously, kissing him all the time. As this continued, I felt that familiar first twitch of his cock in my mouth, Kirsty tugged sharply back on his cock just in time as he groaned in her mouth as they kissed. I was rewarded with a flood of jizz, his cock lurching violently over and over again as he pumped my mouth full of come, Kirsty continuing her manual assistance with her hand, tossing him off into my mouth.

I clamped my mouth around his cock like the cum hungry slut I had become. I didn't need asking anymore, I knew my job. I swallowed the load and then delicately cleaned his shaft, bobbing my mouth and tongue diligently across his cock head, cleaning all the come up as the two of them continued to kiss.

My task done, I snapped out of my submissive reverie and let his cock fall out my mouth. As I leaned up to stand I looked up to see both of them smiling at me, Kirsty's face flush with excitement, Cameron's eyes glazed in post orgasmic bliss.

"Now get yourself cleaned up whore. Fetch us some beers from the fridge and bring them to my bedroom. I've changed my mind, Cameron is going to fuck me when he's had a chance to recover. You're going to help."

I took a deep breath, Cameron's sperm still coating my lips and tongue, my third load of the night and I set off to carry out my latest orders. I was glad Kirsty was going to fuck him, but I wanted him too, I was the whore after all!

Kirsty and Cameron went straight into the bedroom and lay on the bed. They didn't pause as I brought in their drinks. I wasn't sure what to do so I sat in the chair next to the bed and watched as the couple got more amorous. I watched as he took the lead. He had Kirsty on her back and started to pull her clothes off one by one, her milky white flesh starting to appear, contrasting erotically with his dark muscular body as her skirt and top flew off. My head began to swim as I saw him slide her knickers down, open her legs wide and slither down the bed to get at her cunt.

Whether intentional or not (I don't think it was!) I spent the next half an hour feeling like I was being cuckolded by Kirsty. She gave herself up to Cameron's skilled touch. She came violently and loudly on his tongue as he hungrily ate her cunt, her legs stretched widely across the bed. Neither paid me any attention at all, lost in their passion together.

Only after Kirsty had enjoyed her energy sapping orgasm and she started to consider rewarding Cameron for his efforts did she start to think of me again. Even then, only as their sex aide!

I was greeted to the erotic sight of Kirsty kneeling on the bed, with Cam on his back as she leant over him and stroked her tongue right along the shaft of his cock. His dick seemed to jolt into life again. Soon it was angry and thick once more, waiting for some more action. Kirsty this time was the one giving it to him. She gripped the shaft of this meaty dick and squatted over it, crying out loudly as she impaled herself on him. I was breathless watching it, as his dark glistening pole speared slowly but surely in and out of her pussy, her hands behind her head, her breast sticking out erotically.

She held him inside her, her eyes closed in bliss, before leaning over him, kissing him eagerly on his lips. I assumed she would complete the task of fucking him as I watched but once again she surprised me. She tenderly pulled herself off his cock and slid off the bed towards me. She reached for Cam's hand and helped him off the bed.

In total silence, she repeated the events of earlier in the evening by bending me fully over. This time my hands were at least supported by resting them on the bedside cabinet. My legs were pushed unceremoniously apart again and as I looked behind me, I saw Kirsty leading Cam by his dick towards me. She guided his shaft to my pussy lips and probably symbolically, moved behind him and pushed him bum towards me, allowing the head of his cock to nudge my pussy as if requesting admission.

He got the idea. He grabbed his cock and in one fluid movement, used his fingers to open me up, before driving his dick up me. I yelped in surprise as I felt my pussy lips retract violently in response to being filled with so much cock. Cameron was soon all the way inside me. He grabbed my shoulders for leverage and rutted me, the bedside cabinet rocking noisily back and forward. Kirsty took her more traditional role of observer, joining in once to play with my nipples and a few times to reach around for a grope of Cam's ball sack as it lurched back and forward with his fucking rhythm.

Both Kirsty and Cam were on the same page. I was just there to be the fuck toy to get Cam off. He fucked me mercilessly from behind. The only comments made were a brief exchange before his orgasm:

"Oh God yes hon, give the little whore a good shafting. Fill her dirty little cunt up, the filthy tramp. Look at her just bending over and taking it from you. She doesn't even know you and here you are with a length of dick up her cunt hole. Give her what she deserves, a hole full of your come!" Kirsty said this breathlessly and quickly as she watched each thrust as he took me.

"Mmm, damn, such a tight little cunt for such a cheap and easy whore. Here it comes bitch, I'm going to fill that little snatch full of come!" Cam said, as he stopped thrusting suddenly and groaned out loudly. He gripped my shoulders so tightly that he started to hurt me slightly.

Luckily it was only for the duration of his thick cock twitching between my accommodating cunt as he delivered on his promised and flooded by slit with jizz. As he emptied himself again, he gave me one or two more slow thrusts before pulling out, his cock glistening like some triumphant weapon that had just completed the conquest of me.

Kirsty had me back on my knees immediately and she gripped his cock and fed it back into my mouth once more while they kissed again. Obviously, my whore duties now extended to cleaning his dick whenever he felt fit to fuck me.

This done, I was dismissed back into the lounge. I managed another trip to the bathroom to clean Cam's come from my pussy and freshen up after being thoroughly taken once again. As I recovered on the sofa in the lounge Kirsty called me back in a few times to go and fetch drinks and snacks.

She perhaps showed her kinder side as it approached midnight. She called me in and patted the bed in between her and Cameron. I laughed inwardly as its just what you would do to a pet dog to indicate s/he can sleep with you. True to my pet status, I slid between them, half way down the bed and tried to doze off, replaying the images of all that had happened in my mind, content in my totally slutty behaviour.

After what had been a torrid evening, I awoke with cramp, still on the bed, with Kirsty and Cameron kissing next to me. Kirsty glanced over her shoulder at me, broke off the kiss with him and kissed me, fully and lingeringly on the lips, taking my breath away. She looked saucily at me and then at Cameron.

"I think some breakfast in bed is in order, don't you?" she said to me, but looking at him, "Run along my little whore, me and stud here need some food to renew our energy...and then you can help me with this thing again...." As she said the last part of her demand, I looked down to see she had his cock in her hand again; that cock that had managed to give us both so much pleasure last night.

It was not yet fully erect, but it was getting there as he enjoyed the feeling of her hand sliding up and down the shaft. I wanted to suck it there and then as I had done yesterday. I looked in lust and awe at his powerful, lithe body, his bulging muscles and washboard stomach and his dark skin but mostly, his lovely dick and full, heavy balls which apparently I was going to enjoy again that morning.

"Yes Miss," was all I said as I reluctantly got off the bed and went to perform my cooking duties for them both. As I reached the kitchen, two things struck me. The first was that I hadn't put any clothes on, and hadn't even thought about doing so. It made me realise that inside this flat, I really was just a whore to be used.

I knew Lee and Carl would probably be home, although no doubt sleeping off hangovers but this didn't phase me anymore and I actually found myself hoping one or both would come out, see me and fuck me there and then as they could if they so wished. The other thing that struck me about the kitchen was that Kirsty had obviously planned most of this in advance. Inside the fridge, was a carrier bag with a note saying, 'breakfast' on it. Opening it, there were croissants, bacon, eggs, butter, orange juice and everything needed to make a nice breakfast.

Looking every inch the dutiful (but naked!) maid, I opened the bedroom door with my hips as I was carrying a tray full of food, with tea and coffee for them both. I realised again with some irony that I had made two plates of food, not three, without even thinking about it. Obviously, subconsciously I hadn't thought of myself as a person allowed breakfast.

"Very good slut!" Kirsty said as she saw my culinary efforts, "Put it here in between us." As she said this, she patted the bed in between her and Cameron again. "Now Cam, how about if my little slut here gags on that dick of yours while we enjoy some breakfast?"

He grinned, and then laughed as I looked on. He looked at me, slid the bed covers down and said with a smirk, "I could definitely get used to this! Sure, help yourself whore, suck my dick!"

I was turned on so much by this scenario. I didn't even hesitate, I slid between his legs head first. I closed my hands over his prick and slid my greedy tongue slowly over the bulbous head and thick shaft. After a few seconds of this, I opened my mouth wide and felt that feeling of my lips having to stretch around his thick pole as I started to descend down his cock, feeling the head of his dick start to press against my throat, my hand grasping his shaft at the root like a powerful tool throbbing in my hands, my desire to please washing over me in an erotic haze. I enjoyed the feeling, my hands lowering down to his balls, allowing them to languidly flow in my hands inside their sack.

As I set to work enthusiastically, I heard the sounds of Kirsty and Cameron enjoying their breakfast and chatting idly as if I wasn't there. The only sounds from me were the slurps of my mouth and tongue as I was filled with a gorgeous dick. I started to enjoy myself more, I grabbed the thick shaft in my hands and lifted it up so I could slide my tongue and lips over his heavy balls, popping them in and out of my mouth. As I continued contentedly, we were interrupted by a knock on the door.

I looked up at Kirsty who, I noticed, pulled the covers over her to hide her breasts. "What do you want?" she shouted impatiently. I glanced behind me to see Lee standing at the door. He took a glance at them and a grinning glance at me, on my knees on the bed attending to Cameron's stiffy, my naked arse and pussy openly on display.

"We're off out soon for footy, early start." Lee said.

"So what?" retorted Kirsty.

"Well, we want the slut before we go, couple of quick blow jobs will set us up nicely and clear the cobwebs..."

"As you can see, she's a little busy right now. Have a wank or something for fuck's sake....!"

"Share and share alike. We have an agreement!" said Lee insistently.

I couldn't see, but I could imagine Kirsty rolling her eyes at this untimely imposition. It also occurred to me that I wasn't aware of any agreement – had they negotiated a rota?!

"Sorry Hun, do you mind? We can finish off our breakfast and she'll be back with us to finish the job in a few minutes. These two pricks never last long!" She chuckled. The irony not lost on me that she had asked Cameron if I could suck their dicks, not me!

"Hey no problem!" said Cameron. Not that I could see him as I hadn't stopped my ministrations on his fat nob but I imagined him grinning at all this. Hardly much of an inconvenience for him really, breakfast in bed with Kirsty followed by the promise of more easy sex with a willing whore later.

"OK slut, take yourself off with Lee and suck the guy's dicks before they go out to play. But hurry back to us. You have more work to do here!"

Reluctantly, I let go of Cameron's cock, marvelling at the soft thud of the cock flesh against his belly as I did so, and rose off the bed and walked out with Lee. Closing the door behind him, he practically pushed me into the lounge.

"In a bit of a rush here again darlin', get on your knees!" he said to me urgently. As soon as I did, he whipped his prick out of his boxers and practically forced it into my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head and started thrusting methodically and quickly in and out of my mouth. This was so like most of the times I sucked Lee or Carl off, I really didn't do a lot, just kept my mouth open while he jammed his dick in and out of me.

As his assault continued, Carl appeared next to him. He was already dressed in T shirt and jeans as they really were getting ready to go out. He unzipped his pants and fished his cock out, presenting it to me. As I sucked Lee off, I grabbed Carl's in my hand and started to wank him off enjoying the feel of the thick flesh in my hand.

Lee still had a firm grip of my head. He started to groan a little more. I heard him say, "Fuckin hell mate, we should get her round every day, she's gettin' the hang of this cock sucking!"

True to Kirsty's prediction, Lee wasn't going to last too long.

"Oh fuck, here it comes slag!" he shouted at me as he continued to jab and prod deeply into my mouth.

"Dump it in her mouth and swallow it!" Carl said to us both in turn, "I'm next and I don't want to be balls deep in your junk!"

He hardly had time to finish his sentence, Lee clamped my head again, with my nose against his stomach, the entire length of his cock stretched inside my mouth and throat, my eyes streaming, as I felt his cock jerking violently in my mouth.

The come speared straight down my throat at first so I didn't even feel it although as he pulled his dick back a little, he coated my tongue and the back of my mouth with sperm. I slid my lips up and down his cock shaft, I slid my tongue over the head, collecting his come. As I finished this, Lee pulled out and seemingly in one motion, tucked his now satisfied cock in his boxers as best as he could and walked off to his room to finish getting ready.

Carl now took his turn. He tended to have a more wicked, teasing manner about him than Lee, who usually just wanted to use me. True to form, he grabbed his cock but rather than force it into my mouth, he slid it over my face and lips first. I moved my head around trying to catch his dick but he was too quick. I resorted to grabbing it with my hands but was quickly stopped:

"No hands, dirty slut. Put them behind your back. I'm using your mouth, nothing more. I believe this is the third cock you've sucked already this morning. I bet if I took you to footy, you'd have the whole footy team inside you in minutes, you dirty, nasty slag."

Being talked to like this was such an incredible turn on for me. I had a visual image of being taken into the changing rooms of his football team and taken by the whole team. A fantasy for another time perhaps! For now, I complied obediently yet again. I tucked my hands behind my back and opened my mouth. As I did, Carl grabbed his dick and guided it inside my willing mouth.

He was slower and less urgent than Lee, he pressed his dick in my mouth slowly and deliberately, enjoying the sight of me on my knees, my mouth full of his pole. He made sure he enjoyed the moment, reaching down possessively and mashing my tits and pulling lightly at my erect nipples.

Despite the more relaxed pace, Carl didn't take too long either. As he felt himself about to come, he grabbed his cock and wanked himself furiously over my face. I heard a "over your face bitch!" as a hot splash of come landed on my nose, with plenty more following on my cheeks and lips.

"Oooh yes, look at that slutty face, dripping with my come again," he said, as he slid his cock in and out my mouth, and, wanting to make a mess, all over my face. "I want you to swallow all that come!" he said looking down at me. It was like a challenge, I looked him in the eyes, slid my fingers across my face and into my mouth, collecting and swallowing as much sperm as I could.

Lee grinned, nodded seemingly in approval, plopped his cock back into his pants and walked off, calling out to Carl to get a move on. I took some deep breaths. Lee was of course correct, I'd already sucked three cocks since getting up this morning. The only thing I'd had to eat was two loads of fresh spunk! I blushed at what I had become in this flat, but I had no intention of stopping. In fact, I got to my feet, had a wash in the bathroom, and prepared myself to take Cameron's again in whatever manner I was told.

I wasn't sure of the protocol here as I approached Kirsty's bedroom. I decided to knock and heard Kirsty call out for me to come in.

As I opened the door, I was greeted by the erotic sight of Kirsty kneeling on the floor between Cameron's legs as he stood with his hands on his hips, sucking enthusiastically on his cock, a lovely flashback reminder of last night. She paused, holding his stiff dick in her hand as she looked over at me:

"That was quick. Those fuckers never did have any stamina. Come and help me with this monster! She said, a wide grin on her face.

For the next few minutes, we both knelt on the floor taking his thick shaft in our mouths, sometimes our tongues and lips entwining around the glistening shaft. As we sensed him about to come, Kirsty stood up, walked behind him and started stroking his cock furiously as I still knelt. He groaned loudly as Kirsty tossed him off. I had to close my eyes as a torrent of come coated my hair and face. Some of it was hanging off my forehead. Kirsty ignored this for the time being as she moved back around to me and presented her hand to me. Cam's come was all over her hand.

My duties were again to clean them up. Kirsty made great play of inserting each of her fingers in turn into my mouth for cleaning before Cameron held my head and stuffed his thick prick into my mouth for the same purpose. I rolled my tongue and lips all over his dick until he was happy he was clean.

An hour or two later, I emerged from that bedroom with a sticky mess of come and pussy juice covering me, my arse, pussy and mouth having been used and deliciously violated. I'd never had so much sex just in the space of one day.

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,442 Followers