Builder's Treat

Story Info
Builder's treat.
1.4k words
3.87
17.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been watching you from a distance while you walk your clients through their nearly finished building. You don't see me there, but I've been admiring your sexy body, the way you move. I think about you rubbing your sexy beard over my skin, teasing my nipples, tickling the soft skin on the side of my stomach, my inner thighs, my sensitive and swollen pussy lips.

I feel so turned on watching you at work, that, out of sight, I start to pinch my nipples, pulling them until they are sore and aching with need. Thankful that I didn't wear any panties, I ease my skirt up, move my feet apart and run my fingers along my smooth pussy lips. I part them with the tip of my finger and slowly gather the moisture building inside my lips to slide up and circle my clit. As my excitement builds, I push my fingers into my opening and it is so wet and warm in there that I have to stifle a moan. Trying to be quiet, I start to pump my fingers slowly in and out of my pussy, leaning back against the wall.

I can hear you say good bye to your clients and they finally leave. The building is quiet and you walk through to check on one last thing before you go. You stop and listen, hearing a sound you weren't expecting - wet, squelching and rhythmic - thinking it sounds familiar you try to identify what it is and where it is coming from. You walk around the corner, following the noise and see me leaning against the wall, legs spread, skirt around my waist with my fingers driving fast into my pussy while my other hand is pinching and pulling my nipple hard.

My eyes are closed but I can hear your footsteps as you move in front of me. I stop moving my fingers as I open my eyes. You look angry with me.

"Did I tell you that you were allowed to touch my pussy and tits?" you demand.

I shake my head, avoiding your eyes.

You take my hand, sliding my fingers from my pussy and placing them against your lips, inhaling my smell deeply as you run your tongue over the moisture from my juices. Sucking my fingers all the way into your mouth, you run your tongue over my skin, licking and tasting my juices on them. I can see from the look in your eyes that you are going to make me pay for playing with my pussy.

You slide your mouth over mine and I can taste myself on your tongue. You start moving your tongue against mine slowly, teasing, but soon our kiss becomes heated and our tongues and teeth clash with passion. You hold my head still so I can't move, while your tongue plunders my mouth, making me think of how you use your tongue deep inside my pussy. It feels like we are breathing each other in and I am feeling light headed when you finally break the kiss.

Your mouth moves over my jaw and down my neck, Sucking and licking, making me shiver and ache in anticipation. You wrap my long dark hair around your fist and tug me down until I am forced to my knees in front of you. I can see your erection bulging in your pants, and rub my face along it's hard length, breathing your scent. I pull the zip on your pants down, releasing your cock. It is so hard and pulses as I look at it with my mouth watering.

Opening my mouth, I run my tongue over your head, teasing your sensitive skin before covering you with my warm, wet mouth, sucking lightly. You groan as I swirl my tongue on the sensitive patch of skin at the base of your head. I can taste your pre cum and it makes me want to suck you dry. You pull on my hair and push your cock deeper into my mouth. You fill my mouth and hold still, keeping a tight grip on my hair so that I can't move. I manage a deep breath around your shaft, swallowing by instinct.

You groan my name as you feel my throat reflexes squeeze your cock. You start to pull out and push back in to my throat, speeding up. I love feeling so powerless as you pleasure yourself, pumping your cock in and out of my mouth. Your body tenses, as you get close to release you push into the back of my mouth as you cum. I swallow hard with your taste and seed flooding my mouth. I manage to get most of your cum down except a dribble that runs down my chin. You rub it into my skin with your thumb.

Now that you have taken the edge off your need, you help me up, pushing me against the wall as you kiss me slow and sexy, teasing my swollen lips, from sucking on you, with yours. You lead me over to the kitchen bench and lift me up onto it, my legs spread and your hips between them. Slowly kissing and licking down my neck you unbutton my top, pulling back the material to bare more smooth skin for your tongue with each button.

You slide my shirt halfway down my arms and immobile me as you gaze at the sheer black bra housing my breasts. My nipples are so hard and pointy and you lean down to nip one through the material. It feels like an electric current is shooting from where you nip and suck my nipple and going directly to my pussy, my lips swelling and moistening with need.

You pull the cup of my bra down and suck my nipple deep into your mouth, making me moan your name. As you suckle, you slide your hand along my thighs, spreading them wider, until your finger reaches my swollen lips. Teasingly, you stroke up and down my slit, finally slipping two fingers inside me. As you suck deeply on first one and then the other nipple, you push your fingers deeply inside me. You can feel my pussy walls begin to clench around your fingers and you know that I'm close to cumming.

Without letting me cum, you start to lick and nip your way down to my pussy, pushing me to lie down. You hook my legs over your shoulders and bury your face into my pussy, sucking my swollen lips into your mouth, running your tongue over them. I whimper loudly as you tease my slit, circle your tongue around my clit then push deeply into my cunt.

Your beard feels rough against my shaved lips and sensitive thighs, driving my desire higher. You bring me to the edge again, with your tongue deep inside me, stopping as you feel my pussy walls tighten on your tongue. I am so close to cumming, but each time you feel my pussy clench you stop moving until I come down from the edge. I growl at you in frustration, my pussy and my body wound up so tight with tension.

Finally, after it feels like you have kept me on the edge forever, you give in to my frustrated moans, whispering "cum" against my pussy as you plunge your tongue deep inside me. I scream your name as I come harder and longer than ever before, gushing my juices onto your face. Without breaking to rest, you pull me to the edge of the bench and thrust your hard cock deep inside me. My pussy is still clenching from my climax as you start to pump hard in and out of me, going so deep. You grind yourself against me setting off another orgasm, gripping your shaft tight as I scream your name. You can't hold off any longer and you release your load of cum so deep and hard inside me that I can feel its pulses.

Exhausted, you stay inside me, resting your head on my breasts and licking my nipples gently as we come down. After catching our breath, you pull out of me, slide my skirt down and do up the buttons on my shirt. Tucking yourself back into your pants, you wrap your arm around me, pulling me close and breathing in the scent of my hair. Walking me to the front door, you suddenly realize that you left it wide open and everyone walking past would have easily been able to see in while your tongue and cock were buried deep inside me.