Building 2B Ch. 01

Story Info
Annie moans for the first time.
1.2k words
4.03
18.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie had always been a good Christian girl. She hadn't ever rebelled against her parents or done anything that her church told her not to.

Annie really only had one problem in the form of high sex drive. She noticed it when she was 15 and a man on the internet forum taught her how to masturbate. She had never felt anything like it.

Annie still remembered the day her mother brought up in a conversation that masturbating was a sin. Since that one comment Annie was always "trying to stop". Her church had told her that it was a sin, and she believed it.

She had just been so weak when she logged on the internet. So many times she had wished that she wouldn't have ever learned how to masturbate. If she hadn't have learned, she wouldn't have had a problem.

It wasn't until she was 18 and got her first real job that her views changed. Suddenly she was surrounded by people who had no problem discussing sex. They so easily talked about the things that were so taboo her whole life. It was quite the turn on. But she still tried to remain true to her faith.

Annie had never been a terribly popular girl, people liked her, but just wasn't super excepted in with everyone else. This caused her to attend an online university, and the thought of graduating earlier than the 4 years called for. So it wasn't til she was 21 that she decided it was time for her to move away. Her parents took it as the utmost betrayal.

Annie stood in her small studio apartment that she rented 4 blocks away from a local University. She had chosen a small college town because she felt that she needed to be near other people her own age, but she had no desire for a roommate or to actually go out and socialize.

She had been there three days and still had no desire to even leave her apartment. She had a couch, she had set up the DVD player and she had Top Ramen. What the hell could the outside world offer her?

Besides a beautiful autumn breeze. The only window in the small apartment was cracked ever so slightly, but she kept the blinds down. Unfortunately the view from the small window was of the alleyway between her building and the 24 hour gym next door.

She could hear the soft pump of the bass from the music trying to get the local nighttime gym goers pumped up and excited to work out instead of sleeping on the machines.

It was around 2 in the morning and Annie was sprawled out on her small love seat couch ready to sleep for the next 12 hours, tired from attempting to unpack a few boxes into that pathetic kitchen of her new studio.

A soft cold breeze came through the cracks of the blinds. Annie shivered a little. The small breeze gave her goosebumps. Her nipples began to harden immediately. Slowly her mind started to awaken, but she decided to ignore it.

A stronger breeze came through the window, causing her shirt to brush against her tingling skin. Her nipples hardened even more. A soft moan came from her lips. Immediately she placed a hand over her mouth out of habit.

She sat up on the love seat with her hand still over her mouth. She looked around to see if anyone had heard the small slip. It was then she realized that she was all alone. She felt a small shudder between her legs as she realized that she could do whatever she wanted.

Annie walked over to the far wall and pulled down the hide-a-bed. Her hands were shaking with excitement. She laid down immediately, but got back up when she realized that she didn't have to uncomfortably touch herself in her clothes, just in case someone walked in on her. She could strip down and truly touch every part of her.

She slowly stripped off all of her clothing, but immediately felt uncomfortable. So she pulled on an old sleeping t-shirt. The fabric was soft against her hard nipples and she enjoyed the brush of the hem of the shirt against her thighs.

When she laid down the sheets of the bed were soft against her bare skin. She giggled a little and began to roll from side to side, enjoy the feel of it.

Soon she lay on her back, her fingers lightly caressing her body from outside the t-shirt. She smiled as her hand came up to cup her fairly big sized breast. She began to squeeze it hard, before pinching her nipple through the t-shirt.

She put her fingers in her mouth and then began to rub her nipple through the t-shirt, causing the particular fabric spot above her nipple to moisten. She then repeated the process with her other nipple. Soon she was squeezing and pinching bother her nipples, one in each hand.

Her legs slowly opened. She felt the sensitivity between them and the juices building slowly. She slid one hand down her body and ran it up her sensitive, wet lips. Her whole body shuddered with delight.

Slowly she slid her index finger in and found her hungry clit. She began to rub it softly. Ripples of pleasure flowed through her as she did. Her breath quickened slightly as she rubbed a little faster.

She waited until her slit began to ache with need. Until it felt like it was on fire and desperate for something to penetrate it. She licked two of her fingers before running them slowing over her slit. But greed over too her and she shoved them deep inside her.

She slowly began to slide her two fingers in and out of her as her other hand continued to rub her clit, alternating sides every few seconds.

Her brows furrowed as she tried to hold back her moans, but then realizing she now lived alone and didn't have to, she began to cry out with pleasure. The sudden liberation caused her fingers to pump a little faster and harder while her other hand rubbed her clit furiously.

She began to buck her hips against her hand. The motion caused the wet spots on her T-shirt to rub against her hardened nipples.

"Please" she moaned to no one as she continued to pound her fingers into herself. She wasn't sure who she was moaning to, but she just continued to beg the open air for sweet release.

Her pussy began to tighten itself against her fingers, her juices were running freely from her as she continued to fuck herself. Her moans were slowly turning into screams of ecstasy.

She felt her body begin to tense up and she raised her hips high. She pushed her fingers deep inside herself one more time before her hot cum came squirting into her hand.

She slowly lowered herself back onto the bed. Semi-loud moans still escaping her lips as her body relaxed. She started to bring her drenched fingers to her lips when she heard a loud groan come from outside her still open window.

She jerked up to a sitting position and flew to look out into the dark alley. She couldn't see much as it was covered in shadow, but down below her window was the silhouette of a man looking up at her window.

She was so surprised she jumped away from the window. Her heart was beating fastly and she was out of breath. He had been listening. And not only that, she could have sworn she saw his hands doing something unspeakable.

She groaned and put her head in her hands with embarrassment.

"I'm never doing that again..."