Building A Perfect Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don felt his stomach lurch when she said that but just turned to Tammy and said, "She's on her way over Tam."

Molly got to Don's house in less than fifteen minutes. She knocked on his door and followed him into his living room when he invited her. She stopped when she saw Tammy on the couch. Tammy was smiling at her and Molly began to cry. She turned away from the two and started for the door. Don grabbed her and pulled her to his chest. Molly fought him but he was too strong and held her tightly until she relaxed against him.

Molly pushed away gently this time and Don released her. Molly saw Tammy standing beside Don and gave her a small smile. "I guess it worked huh? I hope it all works out for you two."

Tammy gave her a small kiss on the cheek and said, "Yeah, I guess it worked out for us. Don called me last week and he was so angry he was spluttering. I let him come over to our—my parent's house where I live—that evening, I suppose it was the evening you talked to him at lunch. We all four had a good talk and things are ok now."

Molly was crying once more and Don pulled her to his chest as Tammy continued. "Molly I want to thank you for giving me my friend back. But Molly I understand now why that is all he can ever be now because of my behavior."

Tammy gave Molly a gentle kiss on the cheek and hugged both Don and Molly together. She stepped back and gave them a gentle smile. She said, "Molly he explained a lot to me and this time I listened. I know about his dreams. I understand about all the bitches out there that he saw do the same thing to friends of his that I did to him and how it hurt them and how one of them even committed suicide because of it. Molly he's yours now and I think he always will be if you treat him right."

Once again Tammy's eyes flashed and she said with some vigor, "But like I said before if you hurt MY FRIEND I'll be your worst nightmare." With that Tammy walked out Don's door and into the night.

Molly moved back into Don's arms and hugged him. She laid her head against his chest. She felt the calmness and love flow over her as she listened to the steady thump, thump, thump of his heart. A heart she now knew beat only for her. Finally she raised her head and stood on her tip toes. They kissed, first gently, then with more vigor.

Don moved them toward the couch where they sat in the dim glow of a small table lamp and kissed time and time again. Finally Don sighed and moved away from Molly. "Honey," he said. "I really need to go to the bathroom."

Don walked into the master bedroom to use that bathroom and Molly moved to the guest bath. When she came out Don still had not returned so she wandered toward the master bedroom. She met Don near the foot of the bed as he came out of the bathroom. She wrapped her arms around him and they once more began kissing. Unconsciously they gravitated to the bed where they lay side by side. As they kissed, hands roamed and finally clothing began to come off.

Don moved his lips to Molly's nipple and when he sucked it into his mouth she moaned and arched her back to thrust more of it into his hot cavity. Molly was writhing upon the bed and moaning as Don kissed his way down her abdomen. She pushed his head toward her center and splayed her legs.

Don smiled and moved between her legs as he continued kissing first one soft thigh, then the other, moving ever closer to her dripping, enflamed sex. Finally Don touched his tongue to the bottom of her cleft and tasted the clear liquid running from her pussy. He pressed his tongue into her and ran it up her cleft until it encountered her little engorged button. Molly screeched and her hips jerked.

Molly moaned and writhed as she tried to rub her clit against Don's teasing tongue. Finally Molly arched her back again and pulled Don's head tightly against her clit as her hips madly danced, thrusting, pummeling Don's head as her orgasm roared through her loins and flashed through her entire body. After it had ran its course Molly collapsed back onto Don's bed and her legs splayed apart releasing Don's head from the vice between her thighs.

Molly had the most beautiful, content smile on her face. Her chest was still heaving and her entire face and chest were flushed. She reached out and pulled on Don, guiding him to kiss her. After a gentle kiss he collapsed onto the bed beside her.

In a few moments Molly rolled and kneeled beside Don. She gave him a deep sensuous kiss then moved her head down, taking his throbbing cock into her mouth. She just inserted the head, and then ran her tongue around the head of it. He moaned when her tongue tickled the underside and thrust lightly upward. Molly pulled her head off and turned to Don's face. She smiled at him then returned to her task.

After a few minutes Don began thrusting into Molly's mouth and he reached for her head. He said, "Molly, I'm gonna cum."

Molly pulled her mouth off with a soft plop and turned to face him. She looked him in the eyes as she threw her leg over his body and grabbed his cock with her left hand. She looked down and watched as she guided his cock to her dripping snatch. When she had him properly seated she let go and placed both hands on his chest.

Don watched as Molly settled on his cock slowly and gently. When he was all the way inside her she began working her inner muscles as she gently rotated her hips rubbing her clit on him as she moved. Molly bit her lower lip and thrust her chest out. She closed her eyes and moaned then rose and dropped down on Don hard over and over. Each time when he was fully inserted she rotated her hips in a small circle before rising once more.

Finally Don had all he could take and grabbed Molly's hips. He began thrusting into her as hard as he could as she thrust back against him. All at once he stopped and said, "Molly I'm going to cum. I'm not wearing a rubber and"

Molly leaned to him and gave him a kiss then whispered in his ear, "Give it to me honey. Put it all in there where it belongs." As she was saying that Molly began clenching her kegels and moving her hips like she was on a mission which she was. She wanted her man's seed and she intended to have it.

Don groaned and grabbed her hips once more. He slammed upward and impaled Molly as deeply as he could. She screamed out in yet another orgasm as she felt his cock throbbing inside her depositing his seed and making her his woman.

Molly rolled off Don and laid her head on his shoulder. The only light in the room was coming from a night light in the hallway. They both rapidly drifted off to sleep. Later that evening, well really the next morning, Don was awakened by his phone ringing. He tried to move and realized Molly was still laying with her head on him. She too woke and moved until she could pick up the phone to hand him.

Don said, "Hello?"

"Don this is Evelyn Fielding. Molly left early last night and I don't know where she went. Her car's not here yet and I'm worried. Do you know where she is? Did she come see you by any chance and if she did when did she leave?"

Molly was blushing. The phone was loud enough she had heard her mother talking to Don. He was trying not to laugh but he also looked a little sheepish. He said, "Uh, Mrs. Fielding I, unh, she was unh is here. I"

Molly grabbed the phone away from Don and said, "Mom? Mom, I'm ok. I, we fell asleep and...I'm ok Mom. I'll be home later ok? NO, uh, Yes I. look, I'll talk to you later OK? I love you Mom."

Molly turned and replaced the receiver in its cradle then moved back beside Don. She leaned up and gave him a gentle kiss and laid her head on his shoulder once more. Her hand moved slowly down his torso until she encountered his manhood. She began playing with it, pulling on it gently until it became rigid. Molly raised her head and looked at Don. Her eyes were sparkling as she rolled to her back and raised and spread her legs, leaving the one beside Don on the bed. She reached out and tugged his engorged cock once more.

Don smiled and moved between her legs. After he was between her thighs Molly pulled her other leg up and felt Don lower his pelvis slightly. She felt a gentle probe, then another but this time his cock slotted into the proper space. Molly felt a small bit of his cock slip into her ready pussy. Molly sighed and tilted her hips, raising her pelvis to help Don fully seat himself once more within her horny pussy.

Don bent to kiss her and he whispered, "Molly I love you. I love you more now than I ever did Tammy."

"I love you too honey."

This time there was a slow leisurely lovemaking. After they both reached their pinnacle once more Don rolled to the side. Molly once more laid her head on his shoulder and they drifted off to sleep again. This time the sun woke them. Molly started and looked at the clock. It was already eight a.m. she jumped from the bed and started gathering her clothes.

Don watched as Molly dressed then he rose. He pulled on a pair of shorts and walked from the room with her. He put on a pot of coffee and turned to see Molly watching him. She was holding her purse in her hands and watching him.

Don walked to her and wrapped her in his arms then he gave her a gentle kiss. "You don't have to rush off do you? Can't you at least stay for some coffee? It's perfect weather to sit on the deck and watch the morning. OH! I bet you were supposed to work today weren't you?"

Molly smiled and shook her head no. "It's my weekend off but..."

Don smiled and said, "Great! Coffee and breakfast, then..." He sighed and said, "Then I suppose we need to go make things right with your mother don't we?"

Molly blushed and nodded her head yes. Don smiled and said, "Be right back."

Don went into his bedroom and put on a shirt because it was too cool outside for just shorts. When he came back they poured their coffee and walked out to the deck. Once again they were so in tune with each other they were happy to just sit together and drink their coffee. When the first cup was finished Molly took both cups and refilled them.

Molly walked back onto the deck and they once again sat in companionable silence until that cup was finished. Molly took the cups and started for the house. She turned and said, 'You just sit there Honey and I'll make the breakfast."

After the meal Don looked over at Molly and said, "That was great Molly but I suppose we better get you home before they send out a posse for you."

Molly helped put the dishes in the dishwasher then picked up her purse. She gave Don a kiss and walked out the door. When she tried to close it she felt resistance and turned to see Don following her. He closed and locked the door and followed her toward their vehicles. Molly asked, "Don what are you doing?"

"Well, I caused part of this mess so the least I can do is face the music with you."

They both drove into the Fielding yard and walked toward the rear of the house. Like most country families they used the back door for almost every entrance and exit. If the front door bell rang you knew it was a stranger or salesman. As they walked onto the patio Molly's parent's looked up and her mother said, "Well, finally! It's about time you got home young lady! Where were you all night and whatever were you doing?" She looked up at Molly's blushing face and blushed in turn. She said in a quieter voice, 'OH!"

Don moved up beside Molly and said, "I'm sorry I kept her out all night. I, unh I don't know how much you know about Tammy and me or even about Molly and us but...well a few days ago Molly and I had lunch and she made me realize Tammy and I still had some unfinished business. Molly convinced me Tammy and I needed to settle it before Molly and I could move on."

I talked to Tammy that night then she came to my place last night and we talked more. I asked Molly over so we could clear the air between the three of us. After Tammy left Molly and I...unh we unh"

Molly smiled up at Don and wrapped her arm around him pulling him tighter to her side. She took up the conversation saying, "We talked and we made out a lot then, well, we fell asleep and when you called Mom you woke us up. After you called I went back to sleep and we had breakfast before we came over to apologize to you for worrying you. I am sorry. I didn't mean to spend the night but..." Her eyes flashed and she set her jaw then continued, "But I AM 23 years old and I DO live alone so all I am sorry about is worrying you both."

Evelyn looked over at her husband and then back to the two young people. Don had turned to face Molly face to face. She was looking up at his face and her eyes and face were glowing. She had that look and if there had ever been any doubt what had been going on that night her mother knew there was none now. She was strangely sad but was happy for her daughter at the same time.

Don was still looking at Molly then he reached into his pocket. He removed his hand and held her left hand in his right one. He glanced at her parents then looked into Molly's eyes once more before he began speaking. He said, "Molly you have told me you love me. I love you. You told me I needed to settle things with Tammy before we moved on and I have. Now it's time to move on. Molly will you marry me?"

Molly heard her mother gasp just as she did. She felt something near the end of her left ring finger and looked down. Don was holding a beautiful engagement ring just off her finger. She looked at it then up at him once more. She frowned slightly and Don began talking once more. He said, "Molly this is a new ring. It isn't' the one Tammy sullied. I bought it last week and intended to give it to you last night but we got tied up with other things if that's what's bothering you."

Molly smiled and held her hand out toward Don once more. She said, "Yes Don I will marry you. Like we've said before this feels so right and we fit together so well I can't imagine there would be any reason I wouldn't want to marry you. And I'm sorry you even thought for a minute that I might think you would give me Tammy's ring. I was just, well sort of surprised I suppose."

Don looked at Molly once more and said, "Just so you know, I did turn the ring in for credit on part of the purchase price for this one but this one is ALL yours."

Molly stood on her tiptoes and gave Don a kiss then they had hugs and kisses from both her parents. Soon Don found himself sitting on the patio with Zachary while the women flitted around in the house. The phone was busy and a lunch meal was being prepared in between phone calls.

Soon cars began arriving. One of the first vehicles in the yard was Dons parents. They both came to where he and Zach were. His mother gave him a big hug, his father shook his hand then the men sat while Don's mother went into the house. Molly's siblings arrived then a little later her two Uncles and their Families. Everyone was happy and laughing as the day turned into an impromptu engagement party for the happy couple.

A couple of days later Tammy walked into Molly's office during her lunch period. She sat on the chair facing her desk and folded her hands in her lap. "Molly I have loved Don for as long as I can remember and it kills me to admit I have lost him forever. I know that it is all my fault and I kick myself every time I think about it. I suppose part of the problem was my temper and part of it was my belief that no matter what I did he loved me enough to accept it. I was so positive I could one day win him back that I became sort of arrogant I think. My heart is breaking right now but I know in my heart this is what's best for Don and for you. I just...I, I just want to say congratulations and ask one favor. Please take good care of him and don't be such a stupid bitch as I was and hurt him." Tammy smiled faintly and stood. Just before she walked out Molly's door she turned and said, "I'm going to lunch now."

Molly sat at her desk and watched Tammy leave. She leaned back in her chair and thought about Tammy. For the life of her she could not understand why Tammy had done what she did but she did feel sorry for her in a way. Oh, sure she got what she deserved when Don broke the engagement but she still deserved to be happy. Maybe now she could, would, get on with her life and find someone.

Molly and Don set their wedding day for December 21st. They intended to have Christmas with their families then leave after the holiday for a three week honeymoon in Hawaii. They had a nice condo in a resort on the beach and already had several excursions planned. Mostly they planned to lie around the beach and get in a lot of mattress time.

The years seemed to flow by for the couple and their families. Tammy never left town and she never found a man she could love enough to marry. She continued to work in the Farm store and raise her daughter alone. Since they worked together Molly and Tammy became, if not friends, at least friendly. Molly never completely forgave Tammy for hurting Don as she had but she was strangely happy she had because she released the love of her life to her.

Two years after they married Don and Molly had a son then fifteen months later a daughter. Both children thrived on the love given them by their respective families and even by their adoptive Aunt Tammy who seemed to dote on them.

When the youngest child was two years old Molly was watching Tammy play with her in the room set aside for daycare at the store. She watched the happiness beam from Tammy's face as she hugged and kissed her daughter. When Tammy put Don's younger child down and turned to go back behind the counter she stopped in surprise. Molly was standing watching her with an unreadable expression on her face. Tammy felt a little surge of fear. She was getting ready to ask Molly what was wrong when Molly turned and walked back to her office.

Tammy worked the rest of her shift worrying about Molly's expression when she caught her playing with Jessica. She was afraid she had done something wrong but Jessica was just so loveable (not that her brother Nate wasn't too) that she couldn't resist her.

When Don and Molly were finally alone in bed that evening Molly told him what she had seen Tammy doing in the day care center that day. She said, "I know Tammy has given our children a lot of love and attention since they were boron. I have watched her love and play with them almost since their birth. Honey, she treats them almost as if they were her own children. I know most women make over babies and other women's children but this is way past that."

"Are you worried about it? Is what she does with them something we need stop? Are you afraid she will kidnap them or anything," Don asked.

"Oh, no. You know when I first started dating you Tammy and I had a little problem but after you and she had your talk she got better. Now I think she may be one of my best friends. I just think she cares very much for our children and wanted to let you know if you didn't. I know she is very lonely now. She never goes out on a date and from things she has said I think she has decided to stay here and remain unmarried. She never even talks about or looks at any of the men that hit on her. She seems totally uninterested in them that way. Honey, I want to have her over sometimes for a meal and an afternoon with our family. Maybe we can invite her to some of our BBQ's down at the river and just...I don't know, maybe make her life a little more pleasant?"

Don lay back in the bed. He was laying on his right side with his head resting on his arm and the pillow while he lazily played with Molly's beautiful breasts. They always slept nude and this evening the room was that perfect temperature. They were not covered up yet and she was on her back snuggled up beside him while he gently ran his free hand over her body. As he caressed her nipples they began to swell and get harder. Don smiled and raised enough to give her a gentle kiss then returned to his playing.

1...456789