Building A Perfect Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Don continued Molly moaned and her hips shifted. Her legs came up and splayed out. She moaned once more and tilted her pelvis then began making gentle thrusting motions. Don smiled once more and gently, slowly moved his hand down her abdomen until he came to her glistening cunt. He did not touch her clit or slit. He spread his fingers and gently ran them up both her pussy lips simultaneously then back to her belly button. He lifted his hand and moved it to her waist then gently drug his fingers across her belly.

Molly moaned again and thrust her hips with more need. Don slowly worked up to her breasts once again and gently circled one, then the other nipple. By now Molly was writhing on the bed whimpering and moaning. She thrust first her pelvis upward, then one, then the other breast as she tried to get more contact with Don's constantly moving fingers; Fingers that were just barely touching her skin, almost only touching the very short, very fine hair that grows over our bodies.

All at once Molly screeched. Her hands clenched beside her hips and pulled against the bottom sheet. Her hips thrust upward as far as she could get them as her back arched. She collapsed back onto the bed and her hips began madly thrusting upward in a fucking motion. Her legs splayed open then came back almost closed again over and over as she tried for more clitoral stimulation while her orgasm surged through her body. Don smiled widely and continued playing with her nipples, now pinching them moderately and slightly twisting them as Molly's orgasm rolled on and on.

Finally Molly gave one more groan, her hips thrust upward as she strained to hold her beautiful butt off the bed. She sighed and let her muscles relax. Her ass thudded back onto the bed and her legs splayed open. She lay quietly, panting slightly and eyes closed as she savored her orgasm.

Finally Molly turned her head to Don and she smiled. She reached her off side hand to him and wrapped it around his neck to pull him downward for a deep kiss. Finally the kiss broke and she said, "I love you so much Honey. I don't know what I would ever do without you."

Molly reached for and grabbed Don's cock. She pulled him toward her and said, "Now, bring this thing over here and finish what you started stud."

Don smiled again and quickly crawled between Molly's splayed legs. He needed no guidance as his cock first nudged against Molly's copiously flowing womanhood. He felt the head of his cock nudge her outer lips aside and notch into the opening of her cunt.

Molly flexed her hips, tilting them slightly and drove perhaps another half inch of Dons meat into her. Don looked into her glowing eyes and then began pressing downward slowly driving the remainder of his 7 inches into his moaning wife.

When he was fully inserted Don leaned into Molly and gave her a gentle kiss. He said, "Humm. I suppose if you think we should have Tammy over I can live with it. You know she and I don't really hit it off like we did but we can at least get along now and I know you and she are closer. Do whatever you think is right."

Don began moving slowly, first out, then into a constantly moaning Molly. She was never still as she moved her hips meeting Don's thrusts and moving in a little circle when he was fully inserted. She used her inner muscles to caress, to hold and pull against Don's hard shaft as they built toward their pinnacles once more.

Don was staring into Molly's eyes as they moved against each other. He felt his seed rising and knew he couldn't hold it much longer. Don moved his arms until they were locked behind Molly's hip bones and her ankles moved to lock behind his thighs. Now with each thrust she pulled him in deeper, harder. Each time Don bottomed out Molly groaned and let out an UNH sound. Don moved faster and faster, now slamming into Molly. The only sound now was the slap, slap, slap of their sex hitting against each other and Molly's Unh, Unh, Unh at the bottom of Don's thrusts.

Molly screamed and slammed her pelvis upward lifting them both off the bed. Her cunt began contracting over and over as her orgasm slammed through her pussy and flowed upward to impact her entire body. She was lost in a black cave with flashing lights going off. Don ROARED AHHHHHH and slammed against Molly. His balls pulled up tightly against the base of his cock and began contracting and releasing as he pumped his seed into her grasping cunt. They strained against one another and held the pose for several seconds.

Don relaxed against Molly and she let his weight push them both downward until her buttocks were once more resting against the bed. She moved her feet from behind his thighs and let her legs splay widely apart once more. Don sighed and leaned forward to kiss Molly gently once more then he rolled to the side and lay on his back beside the love of his life.

After they caught their breath Molly rolled to her side and threw a leg over Don's legs and placed her head on his shoulder. She sighed in contentment when she felt Don wrap his arm around her and pull her closer. They drifted off to sleep and neither woke until the next morning when the sunshine came through the window and hit them.

The rest of the summer was just perfect for Molly and Don. They did indeed invite Tammy over several times and she became almost a member of the family. Many of the evenings they sat and visited late enough that Tammy spent the night in the guest room. She seemed to bloom and was happier than she had ever been since Don came back from the Navy. She glowed and began dressing better; she almost laughed and teased Don and Molly as she fit even tighter into their family.

One cool night in mid November Don and Molly were awakened by the phone. Molly was closer and she picked it up to hear a frantic, hysterical voice crying and screaming into the phone. "Molly, help please! Momma and Daddy can't get out. I called the fire department but they aren't here."

Molly heard crying and the voice of Tammy's daughter asking, "Where's Grandma and Grandpa Mom?" The next thing she heard was sirens in the background and the phone cutting off.

Don was laying watching Molly. He was concerned because of the tears now coursing down her cheeks. Just as he was going to ask what the problem was Molly threw the covers off the bed and stood. She looked down at Don and said, "That was Tammy. All she said was her parents can't get out and she called the fire department. I heard sirens in the background then the line went dead. I think we need to go over to Tammy's place right now."

When Don and Molly got outside they could see a glow in the sky in the direction of the Stone farm. On the way over they called his parents and asked his mother to come to their home and stay with the sleeping children and for his father to meet them at the Stone farm. They were driving down the lane now and saw the upper story of the house completely engulfed in flames. They slid their truck to a stop near the barn and Molly dove out the door running toward the burning building and the fire trucks surrounding it.

Molly found Tammy standing under a large tree out of the way. They were both wrapped in blankets and Tammy was clutching Polly tightly to her as they both cried hysterically. Molly moved to them and wrapped them in her arms as she tried to comfort the two crying females.

Don walked rapidly to the two women and the girl. Without thinking he, too, wrapped them in his arms then he asked, "Are your parents still in there?" Tammy nodded her head yes and pulled her closed fist to her mouth. Don continued, "Where were they the last you knew?"

"In their bedroom downstairs just off the living room. I hadn't gone to sleep yet and smelled smoke. I thought the stove was just smoking up the house at first because sometimes just before they go to bed they fill it and get smoke into the house. The smoke kept getting worse so I went to check. When I opened my bedroom door I saw the flames in the other end of the house. I ran to Polly's room and got her then we ran downstairs. I yelled for Mom and Dad but I wanted to get Polly out first. I had grabbed my phone when I got up so called the fire department from the yard, then I called you. I tried to go back in but the fire was too hot. We've got to help them!"

Don looked around. He was not a member of the volunteer fire department but had some training in the Navy. He saw a fire suit in the bin on one of the trucks and ran to it. It didn't fit very well but he put it on and ran toward the house. As he passed it he grabbed a metal lawn chair and went around the back side of the house. The fire was almost to the corner of the house her parent's room was in and he had no time to spare. Don slammed the chair against the window and broke it then placed the chair so he could climb up into it and then into the window.

When he ran past the hose team spraying the front of the house one of the men saw him and broke loose trying to catch him. The man was too late and saw Don disappear into the burning room. He climbed up onto the chair and saw Don dragging a still form toward the window. Don struggled and pushed the form to the man and turned back toward the barely visible bed. The fireman pulled the woman Don had passed him out under the tree and yelled for the ambulance crew. He then returned in time to watch Don push Tammy's father out the window and onto the chair.

The fireman caught Tom Stone as he fell and began pulling him toward the EMT's. He heard a roar and crashing sounds. He looked toward the house in horror as he saw the upper floor collapse into the room the Stones had been in. Don was only half way out the window and some of the partly burned wood from the upper floor hit him. He was lucky because it slammed into him in a way that it propelled him out the window without trapping him underneath it.

Don landed on the chair then fell onto the yard. He lay unmoving and unknowing as the fireman and one of the EMT's ran to him and pulled him over beside the Stones.

Don woke slowly to a dark room and screamed. He couldn't move and his leg hurt. He remembered the explosion and his friends falling. The blood was everywhere. He strained against his bonds and yelled once more. "You Rag headed Bastards!"

Soft hands landed on his chest. He heard soft female voices talking to him, calming him. He felt tears land on his cheeks and two pair of soft lips caressed his cheek. One of the voices was calling for the nurse and the other was saying, "Shhhh Honey. It's over. You're OK now. Shhhhh. You have some burns and a small concussion from falling on your head. You broke your left leg again but you'll be ok. It was a clean break and should heal ok the Doctor says."

Don fought his way upward out of the dark fog and saw two beautiful heads hovering over him, two soft hands caressing him and he began to calm down. He was still shaking and the tears started. "Those Bastards! We need to just bomb them back into the hell they came from!"

The doctor on call was standing beside the bed when Don said that and looked at Molly in surprise. He asked, "What is he talking about?"

Molly and Tammy began crying together and Molly said, "I'm not sure Doctor. He was in the Navy and was on the USS Cole when it was bombed. He was hurt there and..."

Molly began crying harder and Tammy picked up on the conversation saying, "We think he is having a flashback and thinks he is back on the ship just after the explosion and the fire."

The Doctor watched as the two women continued to try and calm Don down then ordered the nurse to sedate him.

The next time Don woke it was daylight and Molly was leaning her head on the bed holding his hand. He smiled and moaned. He jerked his hand and this woke Molly. When she moved he saw Tammy sleeping in a chair beside the window in his room. He looked around and croaked, "Moll".

Molly smiled and stood. She leaned to give him a gentle kiss on the lips. "OH, You stupid, wonderful man! You scared us to death! Don't you EVER do anything like that again!"

"Tom and Delores? OK?"

Molly squeezed his hand harder and shook her head. She said, "Tom was dead when you pulled him from the house and Delores died on the way to the hospital. I'm sorry Don."

Don let out a loud cry and lay there with his chest heaving as Molly cried with him. This woke Tammy. When she saw Don awake she stood and walked to the bedside. She leaned to him and looked at Molly. Tammy continued her movement and gave Don a small gentle kiss on the lips. Her tears dropped onto his cheek as she hovered over him. She said, "Oh, Don, you tried. Thank you so much. I don't think I could have stood it if they had burned up with the house. Thank you my love."

Don looked into Tammy's eyes and felt his heart lurch. He had a hollow feeling in the pit of his stomach. Molly saw him and gasped. He turned to her then and reached for her. He pulled her to him and whispered into her ear, "I love you so much Molly"

Don was still in the hospital when the Stone funeral was held. Molly and Tammy were there as was most of the surrounding countryside. A week after the fire Don was released from the hospital to return home. Since her house had burned Molly had moved Tammy and Polly into the spare room. They decided they would take turns staying home to care for Don while the other worked in the store.

Molly watched as Tammy ran herself ragged caring for Don and Don watched both women. He felt as if something was going on but when he asked all he got was no answer or avoidance. The subject was either changed or he was told nothing, we were just worrying about you or we were just thinking about the fire or some other general statement.

When Don was able to be home alone the women both returned to work and began riding together. Polly stayed home with Don and the children during the holidays and cared for them. She cared for them on many weekends when the women worked also. In the spring she began calling Don Daddy. At first he was worried Tammy or Molly would be upset but they just smiled and accepted it.

One beautiful day in early May Molly and Tammy were working in the garden on a Sunday. Molly looked up at Tammy and said, "Why don't we take a break and have a beer down by the river?"

The two women sat in companionable silence for a moment enjoying the warm day and their cold beer then Molly began talking. She said, "You still love him very much don't you?"

Tammy felt her stomach lurch and opened her mouth to deny it. Molly broke in before she could say anything and continued, "I know you do. I can see it every time you look at him, every time anyone talks about him. I know you love my husband and I know your love for him has just grown deeper and stronger since the fire. What I don't know is what to do about it."

Tammy looked at Molly and cried as she shook her head yes. "Molly I have never done anything with him. I wouldn't do that to you now! Oh, once I would have but then he wouldn't even talk to me or be in the same room with me and...Molly he's a one woman man. One of the finest men in the country and you know that. He would never do something to hurt you even if I wanted him to."

Tammy cried a little longer then, through her tears she continued, "I'll start looking for somewhere to live. I should have done it a long time ago but I suppose I was living in a fantasy world and, well, if I couldn't...well, at least I was living close to him and I could see him and be with him a little."

Molly looked at the crying Tammy and a small tear slid out of the corner of her eye too. "No Tammy. I don't want you to leave. It would devastate the children and we would miss you so much. You are one of the family now. We've known for several years that you love our children as much as you love Polly. You look on them as your own and we accept that. I see how you look at my husband and my children and I am scared. I trust him completely and I mostly trust you but I am scared. What if one or both of you slip up and do something when you are drinking or during an emotional moment? Tammy I'm like you were years ago and I can't stand the thought of losing him to you or anyone else."

Tammy rose from her seat and moved to Molly's side where she kneeled and hugged her. They maintained that pose for several moments then Molly wiped her cheeks with her fingers and said, "Well, enough of this. I think we've done enough today. Let's get inside and clean up before we have to make supper."

Later that week after the evening meal Don and his family watched TV until time to put the children to bed. While Don and Polly tucked them into their beds Molly and Tammy finished cleaning the kitchen and made some cocktails for the adults. Polly went into her and Tammy's room to study.

When Don came back into the living room he found the two women sitting on each end of the couch and his drink on the coffee table between them. He started to pick it up and move to his chair when Molly said, "NO Don. Sit between us please. We want to talk to you about some things."

Molly looked at Tammy then she continued, "Honey you know Tammy loves our children like they were her own. She has lived with us for several months now and we have settled into a nice cozy relationship and I would be so lonesome and she would be so lost if she had to move out. You know her house is a total loss and she can't run her farm so we were thinking. You know we have always talked about adding a room or two onto the house like you planned but we never have. Honey Tammy and I have been wondering why we can't add another large bedroom on beside the master bedroom then add a room for Polly onto the other side of the house. If we did that they would not have to move ever and you could run the farm for Tammy too like you do for us and your parent's."

As they talked and discussed the possibility of adding onto the house the two women moved closer to Don until they were sitting so closely their thighs were rubbing against him. As they bent forward to talk to each other around him their breasts would rub against his arms. A time or two he could see down their dresses and saw bare breasts with beautiful hard nipples. Of course he was having trouble with hardness in his pants also.

Finally Don had all he could take and stood. He walked away from the women carrying his drink glass (that had been refilled several times) with him. He said as he walked into the kitchen for another drink, "I don't see why we can't make the changes to the house and I'll be happy to help on your place Tammy but are you sure it's a good idea for the two large bedrooms to be together like that? I, unh, well, the noise...and, unh privacy?"

Molly and Tammy broke out into loud raucous laughter as they stared at each other with glistening eyes. Molly finally said, "I don't think that will be a problem sweetheart. I unh, I understand Tammy sort of enjoys unhh listening while she uh, well, goes along with us sometimes?"

Don looked at the two women who where blushing deeply. Tammy was looking toward the floor. He broke out into deep laughter. He laughed so hard he almost spilled his drink then he said, "Tell ya what. You two get with the builder and design whatever you want for an addition and if it doesn't cost too much we'll build the addition. I'd just better never hear about noise and embarrassment if you do put the rooms close together woman!"

Both the women jumped to their feet and ran into the kitchen. Tammy gave Don a fast kiss on the lips before he could avoid her then Molly grabbed him and slapped a breathtaking lip lock on him. Her tongue invaded his mouth and they kissed until they were out of breath. She stepped back from him and looked him in the eyes as she promised, "Oh, you won't be sorry Honey. Thank you."

Within three weeks the plans for the addition were drawn, Don had agreed to the cost and the contractor began work. By Labor Day the addition was completed and new furniture purchased and in place. That weekend they had a family BBQ down by the river and in general enjoyed the day. Don's parents took the children home with them that evening to stay because they were going to take them to Worlds of Fun the next two days.

1...456789