Building A Perfect Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don came to realize that it was possible to love more than one woman and as the years progressed he derived untold hours of pleasure, of happiness spending time with his wife and adopted sister friend. When she was 59 Tammy passed away in her sleep. Don and Molly as well as the children were heartbroken.

During the reading of the will they found Tammy had bequeathed items to both of Don's and Molly's children as well as to Don and Molly. Of course she left the largest part of her estate to her daughter Polly. Don and Molly got one fourth of the farm as payment for, as Tammy put it, the room and board they never allowed her to pay while she was living with them. Each of Don's children received $50,000.00.

After the will was read the attorney reached into the folder once more and pulled an envelope from it. He handed it to Don and said, "The last request of Tammy Stone was that I deliver this letter to you Mr. Brown if you had not preceded her in death." He dove into the folder once more and handed a similar envelope to Molly saying the same thing. The attorney leaned back in his chair and watched the two as they opened their envelopes.

Don looked at Molly and saw the tears running down her cheeks. She looked at him then handed him the letter she had been reading. It said:

My Dearest Friend Molly:

If you are reading this letter then I must have preceded you in death. I hope I had a long life but if not, know that I went to my rest a very happy woman all because of you and your generosity. I loved your husband all my life and I would have and in fact for some time I did do everything I could to take him from you. If you had been like most women, even like I was, you would have never found it in your heart to forgive me. I owe whatever happiness I had on this earth to you because you took me and my daughter into your home after my parent's death. I know how terrified you were that I would steal Don from you but you saw a neighbor, a co worker in need and rose above your fear and gave me and my daughter a place to live.

I know at first you intended we only stay with you temporarily but somehow that stay morphed into I don't know how many years. I became one of the family and even if I was never to enjoy sexual love with our Don again you allowed me to be with him physically, to live with him. I know I could have never done that. I could never have risen above my jealousy to do that.

Thank you my friend for allowing me this little bit of happiness. I could never have done what you did and for all eternity I will sing your praises for you allowing me to live with my love.

Tammy

Don finished reading Molly's letter and looked at her as she wiped tears from her face. He opened his letter and began reading it:

My Darling Don:

If you are reading this letter I must have preceded you in death. I hope with all my being that our dear Molly is still with you. I could not go to my final rest without leaving you my thoughts on our life and how I screwed it up. I hope I had a long life but if not, know that I went to my rest a very happy woman all because of you and our Molly. I know we have talked about a lot of the issues in the past and I will not dwell on them.

I always thought we would be together for life and I suppose, in a way, we were even if it was not exactly as I would have hoped. I was a selfish, spoiled little cunt when I went to Europe that summer. I had decided to show you that I could have fun and live without you even before I went. What I never told you was that I went because I allowed people who I thought were my friends to convince me I needed to go and be sexually active to teach you a lesson. After I got back I found out that Jared Lassiter had planned my entire seduction. He never loved me but he kept telling me he did, that he loved me more than you because he did not run off to sea and leave me alone. From the day you left for the navy he came on to me.

Don I had been untrue to you even before you asked me to marry you and I am so, so sorry. I was angry and spoiled and wanted to hurt you and I let Jared convince me that becoming his slut was the way to do that. How doing that (since I planned to keep it a secret) would hurt you I still do not know but that was what I did. So you see, I was never the woman you deserved. I have known ever since you and Molly got together that she was truly the woman you deserved. She is a much better woman, a more moral woman than I. I am ashamed I almost let her convince you to bring me into your bed to be your lover. I am so happy you were truly the man Molly and I fell in love with and stood strong in your commitment to her. I think even though I could not bed you that strength made me love you much, much more.

Know, my Darling, I would have become your lover if you had been willing because I loved you so much. I was selfish enough I would have done that even knowing it would have hurt Molly. My Darling, I want to thank you for what you did give me. I had a much happier life than I deserved. I feel like I was your wife in all but name even if we never did have sex. I loved you and cared for you as a wife would. I loved and helped raise your children as if they were mine and I know you did the same with Polly.

I have come to believe that all things happen for a reason. Molly deserved you more than did I. I was allowed to care for you as I wanted, as I promised you before you went into the navy. My life was full and complete. I gladly lived my life without sex as penance for what I did to our love. I had my toys and my love for you. I would pretend you were making love to me while you and Molly were making love. Many times I would orgasm with the two of you and many of them were glorious!

Do not grieve for me my love for I have had an almost perfect life and I look forward to seeing you in the hereafter—hopefully not for many years however. Perhaps, this time I will not make the mistakes I made in this life and we, the two of us and your Molly, can once again be together happily.

With all my love

Tammy

1...456789