Building a Pet Pt. 02

Story Info
Drawing her closer into my control.
2.4k words
4.4
38.4k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next night I called Stacy and she told me to meet her in the parking lot of the trailer park to pick her up. I didn't blame her for not wanting me to walk through the park itself. After seeing where she lived I'm sure she was a bit embarrassed about the place. Plus I'm sure she didn't want me to meet her family. What with her little job as her uncle's fuck-slut-on-demand I could only imagine what her mother was like.

I arrived in the parking lot and she was already waiting for me. Her dress was a subdued purple that went down to just above her knees. She had a nice pair of black heels on and when she walked over I noticed her bra lifted and supported her titties perfectly. Her legs were white and somewhat muscular, hair bounced on her shoulders in loose curls and her make up was on good and thick. Just like a nice trailer trash girl was supposed to wear it. Her hips moved and swayed nicely and I had a good feeling I would be fucking this bitch that night.

We made small talk and I took her to a little steak house that was outside town and which I frequented often. Nothing special but the drinks were cheap and the food was somewhat decent. The restaurant was partially dark inside, each table had a candle and the circular booth we sat in was overstuffed red leather with old, tarnished brass rivets. This place was a remnant of the 70's that tourists would pass right by and everybody wonders how it's still in business. There were three other couples scattered around the dining room.

She ordered a glass of wine and my friendly waiter, Jake, was a nice help with a very healthy pour. We ordered and talked and I asked her what she did last night after I dropped her off. I just wanted to know how she would react. OK, that's a lie. I really wanted to hear her tell the story, in as much gory detail as possible, but I didn't really think she would tell me. Just a lustful wish.

"I just hung out and talked to my uncle. Then went to bed. I had to be a work early today." Her voice never faltered or changed. Fucking her uncle apparently wasn't something she dwelt upon. I eyed her fat tits because her dress opening had been pushed open by their size. I could see the edge of a low scoop black bra. Jake also enjoyed looking down her top as he came over more than necessary to ask us if we needed anything else. Some guys would have been bothered by him but I liked Jake, he was a straight forward guy who told you what he was thinking and didn't mince words. Which is probably why he had never moved beyond waiter in this little roadside steak house.

I must have been staring too long because Stacy noticed me looking at her boobs and smiled, "Do you like what you see?"

I nodded, "Oh yeah. I like those a lot."

"Good, don't worry you'll be seeing them more tonight. This is the best meal I've had in months and you know I'll want to show you my appreciation. Again." She took another bite of food and let a finger move up and she pulled the dress open just a little wider. My cock popped a step in my pants and I relaxed a bit. Stacy was a sure thing tonight and I knew there would be much more fun in store for the future.

Jake came back over and asked if she wanted another glass of wine. Stacy nodded yes and he poured her what looked like was a half the bottle. Much more than you would ever receive in a regular restaurant. His eyes never left her chest as he poured it and I let him stare. Stacy looked up and noticed him staring but she never closed the dress. When he walked away she looked up at me, "That waiter is giving me the creeps."

"Why? Because he's staring at your tits?" I deliberately used that word because I wanted to see if she would be bothered by it. She didn't even seem to notice.

"Yeah."

I laughed, "Oh, Jake's harmless. He probably hasn't seen a rack like yours in years. He's just enjoying the view. Besides be nice to him. He's a war veteran." That was a complete lie, I mean I think it was. I didn't know a goddamn thing about Jake.

Stacy took a drink of her wine and we continued to eat. We exchanged the usual boring chit chat about our day and what not. I was getting hotter as I watched the white flesh of her partially exposed tits jiggle. And knowing that she was going to "show appreciation" for the meal only made it drag on slower. She let me know she worked in a warehouse stocking shelves and she didn't make much more over minimum wage, her co-workers were assholes, and her boss propositioned her regularly. She graduated high school and moved out with a friend for awhile but when that friend got married she moved back in with her Mom because her dad had just passed away and mom needed help with the rent. A sad story that I really didn't care much about. What I really wanted to know about was the uncle. That gnarled old man seemed to run the roost, how did that happen?

"So tell me about your uncle. What's he like?" Again a chance to see what her reaction would be. But she didn't even flinch.

"Well, he's not really my uncle." Really? Hmm.

"He was my dad's best friend and I've known him since I was a little girl. He moved in about two months after my dad died because we still couldn't afford the rent on the trailer. They were going to evict us and there was nothing cheaper in town. He's a retired merchant marine so he gets a monthly pension." She took a nice long draw on her wine. Apparently she was a fringe benefit of the rental.

"Yeah? Nice guy?"

Stacy really took a drink now, big gulps as she cleared half the glass. She nodded her head up and down. "Yeah, just fine."

Jake came around and poured more wine. I winked at him after he managed to break his eyes off her tits. Excusing myself to go to the bathroom I walked by him. "You like what you see Jake?"

"Hell yeah. She's got a really nice set and she's not ashamed of them. That's for sure."

"Well, you keep pouring like that and I'll see if you can't see a little more of them."

Jake nodded his head and smiled, "I'll help ya out."

I returned to the seat and Stacy had quit eating and was leaning her head back on the seat. I sat down next to her and this caused her to open her eyes and smile at me. She really did have nice green eyes and a perfect set of white teeth. I let my hand fall onto her thigh and I slid it all the way up under her dress to her crotch. I could feel she was wearing a small pair of string panties that only covered her snatch. Instead of wriggling around she slid down the seat and let her legs fall open. She let her head rest on the back of the seat and closed her eyes. The restaurant was empty now which only fueled my imagination.

I frigged her clit till her mouth opened and she was panting the sweet odor of stale wine and her hips were moving in circles. She held her breath and then orgasmed into my hand. Her eyes were half closed and she let the breath fall out of her mouth. Jake had been standing in the shadows watching so I decided it was time to see if she would do what I wanted.

"You like that baby? Did it feel good?" Stacy nodded her head and sat up.

She said, "Oh yeah, the only thing that will feel better is when I have your stiff cock in my pussy and I can do it all over again."

Goddamn! This bitch was hot for me. Or just a great actress who knew what to say, but who cared? I said, "Can you do me a little favor though? Just a little one?"

She sat up and took a drink of wine. "What's that?"

"Ol' Jake has been really nice to us and we both know he's like your breasts. Could you just pull them out and let him see them?"

"Wha-? No. I can't do that..." I let my hand fall between her thighs and now I was making long, slow circles on the inside of her right thigh. Letting my fingers go near her drenched pussy but not touching and then back down.

"Oh come on baby. Just a little show, a few seconds of him looking at your titties. Come on, the guys an old war veteran and he probably hasn't seen a set in years."

Stacy had relaxed from my rubbing her and she just said "mmm" every so slowly. I took that as a yes. "Don't worry babe, you don't have to do a thing, I'll take care of everything."

"Mmmm" again and her head rolled to the side, her eyes closed. I motioned for Jake to come on over and he walked to the edge of the table. I motioned for him to get another candle from a nearby table so it would shed a little more light on this situation. I then reached over and pulled the front of the dress apart, exposing a black bra straining to contain her chest. I reached into her bra and tried to scoop the big orbs out of their holders but it was tight and I couldn't get them to release. Stacy's hands slowly came up and she fumbled and released the front hook that I hadn't noticed. The bra gave way and two fat, jiggly titties fell out across her body. They rolled and the air, even though it was warm, made her nipples harden a bit.

Jake had an ear to ear grin and took out his phone and took a couple of pictures. I grabbed a nipple and rolled it between my fingers and motioned for him to do the same thing. Jake didn't even hesitate, he leaned over and just grabbed her tit like it was a fucking toy. He squeezed and Stacy's eyes fluttered and she moaned. I let him play with her tits and pulled her dress up and rolled her little thong panties off her chubby ass. They were small and wet so I placed them on the table. I slapped Jake's paws off her tits and told him it was time to go. I paid the tab, put her tits back away and covered them with the dress as best as I could.

I pulled her out of the booth and had her lean on me as we walked out of the restaurant into the warm air. Stacy was able to mostly support herself as we walked to my truck which was the only vehicle left in the parking lot. I clicked open the passenger side and her head rolled into my neck and she started to nibble my ear and her hand fell upon my raging hard on. She tried to climb in but her foot slipped and she fell across the bench seat. Her legs were still on the ground and her body was bent over. I couldn't take it anymore and I flipped the back of her dress up and exposed her naked chubby ass and wet pussy. I flicked her clit a few times to get her hips moving, took off my pants and spread my legs to get my hard cock at the same level as her pussy.

Stacy must have sensed what was happening and I heard her mumble "No. not here...w-woods." Apparently she didn't want to get fucked in a parking lot but going into the woods would be fine. I was too horny and worked up for that trip. I shoved my dick into her wet cunt and started pumping. The slaps of by pelvis slamming into her fat hips was a turn on but seeing her buttocks jiggle with each push sent me closer to the edge. Stacy had responded by throwing her drunken hips back into me. Her legs were spread and her muscled calves looked shapely and strong in her heels. They contracted and relaxed as we fucked, the points of her heels were drilling into the gravel of the parking lot as she braced herself for my thrusts. I came like a teenager. Gushing cum poured out of my cock into her and I felt myself slapping her ass. I heard a weird grunting, only to realize it was me.

When I was done I pulled out and stepped back. In the light of the half moon and a street light from the highway. I could see her bent over. An arm dangling over the seat and her hand on the floorboard. He spread legs were wide and I could see her glistening, moist pussy lips. I was absolutely spent. I pulled my pants and shoes back on and flipped hr dress back down. I helped her get into the truck and sat her up. I got into the driver's side and pulled her dress open so her tits hung out. I drove back to the trailer park and glanced over at her bouncing boobs. The drive was a bout 30 minutes and by the time we were there she woke up and was good enough to walk. I got out of the truck and walked over to her side and helped her out. She swayed in front of me with her tits still hanging out of her dress.

"I had a really great time with you. I'm going to see you later this week OK?" I said.

"Yes you are." She wrapped her arms around my neck and pushed her naked tits into my chest and kissed me. One arm dropped down and her hand grabbed my ass and then went around and grabbed my cock that was already feeling ready for another go around. She stepped back and closed the dress around her breasts and staggered off into the night. I waited a minute and then took the same path I had before to her trailer. I just had to see what would happen with her "uncle" tonight.