Building A Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYBoss
NYBoss
330 Followers

I leaned forward pulling her legs even further apart and up towards her head. That allowed me to go deeper into her cunt. Her hairy cunt and my pubic hair were one and I picked up the pace. I lowered my head and we locked lips as we continued to move toward our, hopefully, climax together.

"I love you," I said, knowing that it was not the passion of the moment but the last 12 months together that made me blurt out this statement.

"I know you do. I love you too," Barbara said between gasps of pleasure.

We raced to our respective climax.

"Faster, go faster, deeper, oh...................... Deeper," Barbara shouted.

"Yes, Yes," I replied as I continued to pump away.

The inevitable build up lead to the inevitable releasing of our passion. We both screamed as I released a torrent of cum into Barbara's cunt. Spent, we stayed hooked up for a few minutes then I withdrew my cock from her soaking wet cunt. I saw my cum dribbling out of her cunt onto the bed sheets and I guess some of it landed on her bush. Her bush, was wet and matted, her cunt lips a bright crimson in color and spread apart.

No more than a few minutes had passed when I glanced at the clock only to realize that the reception was to begin in 30 minutes.

"We are going to be fashionably late," I said while laughing.

"I think it was worth it. I'm just wondering who is in the room on the other side of this room? I hope they were out for the afternoon," Barbara said.

"Oh, oh!"

"What?" Barbara shrieked.

"The National Director told me he was on this floor close to your room. I wouldn't worry though. He kept dropping hints constantly asking me why I haven't made a move on you in all the time we have been working together."

"I guess, now he will know if he was in his room this afternoon."

"Like I said, he's a pretty cool guy and I think he would be happy for both of us. Let's take a shower together and get ready."

"If we do, we will never make it to the reception. I will meet you at the reception at 6."

I kissed her, and kissed her again. She kissed back.

THE RECEPTION and THE NEXT DAY

While the reception was uneventful, I did have the pleasure of introducing Dr. Stein to my colleagues and to the company's upper management team.

I saw the sly grin from the National Director as I re-introduced him to Dr. Stein. He had met Barbara as the Speaker meeting a few months ago.

"Glad you could make it, Dr. Stein. I trust that David is taking good care of you," The Director addressed her.

"He is."

"You know I'm impressed by this hotel. A little while ago, the concierge called me and told me that they were moving me to the Presidential Suite. When I told them that there was some excess noise on the floor this afternoon, they were only too happy to move me. By the way, we moved your presentations to the afternoon. Relax in the morning. If I were you I would take advantage of room service. They deliver on time and it's pretty good. I can't speak for Dr. Stein, but I know that you, David, have put a lot of work into this program and into the way you have worked with Dr. Stein over the past 12 months. You know, the two of you look very good together. Sorry to embarrass you Dr. Stein."

Barbara's face flushed with embarrassment.

"Thanks boss, I appreciate all of what you have done for Dr. Stein and me."

And in a whisper, so only Barbara and I could hear him.

"I'm happy for both of you."

We just smiled.

After the reception we decided to spend the night in my room.

We did take another shower that night. This one together in my room. We spent the time in the shower exploring each other's bodies until we ran out of hot water.

We climbed into bed and into each other's arms.

"I want to taste your cunt again."

"Stay where you are," Barbara said.

With that she proceeded to get into a "69" position, placing her hairy cunt over my face. If there is one thing I love almost as much as fucking, it is having a freshly washed hairy cunt being lowered onto my face.

Barbara grabbed my hard cock and proceeded to tease me by slowly licking all around the base of my cock working her way up to the crown. She was very skilled at getting me even harder than I thought I could get. At the same time, I buried my face into her hairy snatch. I fucked her with my tongue.

We began to move our bodies in tune to what our mouths were doing. I tried to get as much of my cock into her mouth and she tried to bury her cunt into my face. I took my fingers and spread her cunt lips. I found her clitoris and began to tease it with my tongue. I could feel her shake every time I touched her tight button. It became a task keeping our mouths on each other's sensitive spots as we began to pant uncontrollably as the pleasure each of us gave to one another was getting to be overwhelming.

Barbara was the first to stop sucking my cock as she was on the verge of cumming. She violently started to shake her cunt against my face while trying to continue to suck on my cock. I grabbed her clitoris with my tongue and began to pleasure both sides of her pleasure button. Sensing that she was almost there, I gave her one last push, that being shoving one of my fingers up her ass as that triggered her emotional outburst.

"Cumming, cumming..........................oh, cumming, so good oh G...............od, I'm cumming."

After she came down from her orgasm, she managed to clamp her mouth back down on my cock and while sucking it she began to jerk me off. The visual effect of a woman sucking and jerking a cock, having all that power over a man, is a visual effect that is very powerful and had an equally powerful effect on me. That combination pushed me over the edge as I came into Barbara's mouth. Too much for her to swallow all of it, but her ability to get me to climax as she did, was amazing.

We were done for the night. Even as we lay in each other's arms, with me absentmindedly playing with her bush, we knew that our relationship had reached another level.

AFTERMATH

The program was well received and, and more importantly, Barbara and I were able to spend the next two days either in bed or at each others side during our free time with the company.

By the end of the meeting the worst kept secret was the relationship we had begun. And we didn't care.

Sometime there is a fairy tale ending to a story. This is one of those times. When we got back home, we continued to build our relationship, bring family members, on both sides, into the picture. Everyone was happy for us. Within the year we were engaged and married. We continue to enjoy each day with each other.

NYBoss
NYBoss
330 Followers
12