Building Big Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fling your bag down there, Kid" barked Badger over his shoulder and mounted a broad flight of iron stairs to his right. When I failed to appear, behind him, he called down "Well? You coming up or not?".

"Oh!" I blurted, slightly embarrassed for not understanding before but not wishing to overstep the mark "Be right there!".

The 'there' at the top of the stair was an almost entirely open plan apartment with lots of natural light from iron windows all around the space, punctuated by iron columns, an impressive planked wood floor a large rug by a big sofa and a big old solid fuel stove that looked a bit like the front end of a 1950's truck. A 'L' shaped screen divided a sleeping area I would see later and in one corner a shed like structure which led to another stair and onto the flat roof.

There was an area decked with duck boards close to the stairwell structure a double lie-out facing the late afternoon sun and a wooden hot tub, warmed by day's sunshine.

"We'll have an hour of sun and then hit the tub, what do you say?" Offered the big man hopefully. "The only way we're overlooked here is by helicopter, " he continued, stripping off his bulky shirt ,"I reckon if they're that curious, let 'em look!" dropped his baggy sweat pants, shucked off his trainers once more and the god was naked right there in front of me again.

He pulled out a bottle of bronzer from under the lie-out and stared at me questioningly "Well?". I was obviously intended to strip off immediately. The bottle passing from one to the other as we oiled each others backs but he broke off while I was carefully massaging oil into his gorgeous lats fisting my tumescent cock and reprising his move back onto it, presuming I would use a dribble of tan oil to lube my cock head. Again, he spread his titanic legs broadly to try to equalise our height and this time he bent forward with a straight back slowly to lower his hands to the floor in a surprisingly supple movement after such a workout as we'd enjoyed already. This allowed a different view for me and a deeper penetration for him. He gave a low growl of gigantic lust as I popped his sphincter and slid down into his hot body. I was out of my mind all over again but while my brain raced, he was purring softly to the slow slithering in and out of my fat knob. I was so long on the perfect edge of sexual pleasure just before your body plunges into the abyss of orgasm, that I kind of lost consciousness again, a phenomenon which has repeated many times since. It's a little like a morphine induced dream, where time has no consequence. I felt connected through the eye of my cock to every nerve in his herculean physique and that the magic of my penetration of him joined us at a cellular level.

The rest of the body oil had to wait a few minutes until this second, hasty coupling was concluded with another arseful of cum for Badger. This time, however, he caught his own cum in the cup of his left palm and when I disengaged from his hole he turned and fed it to me tenderly without ever knowing that I would want that. I lapped and sucked sensuously as he lifted gobbets of his strong sweet spoog to my mouth with a thick finger or sometimes two. Swallowing them right down endeavouring to devour more of him. When we finally lay together for the very first time, there in the sun, it was as a couple spooned up together in a pleasant goo of sun oil and sweat, sleeping blissfully, wrapped in an unbelievable peace and tenderness. A closeness I never thought possible and would marvel at forever after when I think of his being in me and mine in him. Astonishing.

A couple of weeks later, I was able to introduce Badger to Dan and "Big" John at the gym and we talked training and stuff. but more of that another time.

12