Building Inspection Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ausfet
ausfet
384 Followers

'I'm surprised you've still got a shirt on,' Deb said to Mark.

He nodded, his face twisted with arousal. 'Me too.'

'He doesn't like to be wearing anything during sex,' Deb explained to me. 'You can always tell when he's getting close to coming, because he'll start stripping off any items he's still wearing.'

I thought back to Wednesday, when Mark was masturbating on the veranda while watching Sarah and I. He'd taken his shirt off then, too.

'Oh fuck,' Mark groaned, running his hands through Sarah's hair. 'Suck my balls, please suck my balls.'

Both Deb and I watched as Sarah moved her attention to Mark's enormous testicles. As she was sucking each ball, Mark slipped his tee over his head and threw it onto the bench. My own cock was throbbing painfully, but I was ignoring it. This was one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen.

'Hold tight,' Deb whispered to me. 'I'm going to help Sarah finish him off.'

Deb went and knelt next to Sarah and gave her a cheeky smile. Sarah moved over a bit, and the two of them got to work licking and sucking and wanking Mark in unison. The lucky man, I thought, not the least bit jealous. Two sexy women both on their knees, servicing him.

Mark had one hand on each woman's head. He was entirely naked, and his face was now a mask of concentration. Every so often I'd get a glimpse of his gigantic cock, before one woman or the other would hungrily take it into her mouth. It was so much more interesting than watching porn. I reached into my pants to readjust my erection, but I didn't dare stroke it. I had a feeling something far better would come my way if I waited.

The builder began to buck, pushing his cock into Sarah's mouth. The knob of it bulged against her cheek, and her eyes watered. Deb, meanwhile, had pushed her way below Sarah and was busily tonguing the underside of Mark's nuts.

Mark came with an explosion. He had one arm around woman's head, and he ploughed into them, filling my wife's mouth with his load as he let out a loud, guttural cry. The women kept working him, giving him all the stimulation he needed, until he'd finished releasing. Then they worked together to lick up all of the spilt semen, leaving his cock clean and limp.

Sarah stood up, straightened her skirt and top, and looked to me for approval.

'Good work,' I muttered hoarsely.

She blushed. 'I still haven't cut up the onion.'

Deb just laughed, and came over and took my hand. 'Caleb and I will get out of your way,' she said.

I was glad Deb was taking me out of the room. Watching Sarah service Mark had been hot. Watching Mark give Sarah an orgasm - which is what I suspected was going to come next - was something I wasn't quite sure I was ready to deal with.

Deb took me through the house and into what appeared to be Mark's bedroom. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed me. I could taste Mark's cum in her mouth. I was intrigued by the flavour, and deepened the kiss, wanting to enjoy more of it.

My hands found the button on her shorts, then her zip. I pushed them to the ground, then pulled her string bikini bottoms off, leaving her naked. Without really thinking, without even knowing what I was doing, I carried her over to the bed and laid her on her back. I was stupidly horny, and I had just one goal in mind; tasting her pussy. I wanted to compare it to the taste of Mark.

Deb let out a small moan as I buried my head between her legs. The heavy, salty taste of Mark's cum made it impossible for me to tell how she compared, flavour wise, with my wife, but I enjoyed the comparison of her light, tangy pussy compared to the rather pungent taste of a man.

Every woman is different and it took me a while to find Deb's rhythm, but there was no mistaking it once I was on the right track. As Deb was drawing closer and closer to orgasm, I became aware that we were being watched. Both Mark and Sarah were standing to our left, Mark still nude, and my wife wearing her lingerie.

Deb cried out, knotted her hands in my hair, and came. She wasn't as strong as Sarah, so it was easy enough to hold her in position while she climaxed.

When she was done, I discreetly wiped my face with my hand, then turned to Sarah to see how she'd reacted.

'Ten out of ten,' she teased.

I blushed and ducked my head. My cock is very upright when I'm fully hard, almost against my stomach in fact, and I could see all of the veins standing out. I was stupidly horny.

Mark gave Sarah a little nudge.

'Go to him,' he told her. 'I want to see you come.'

Oh, I thought to myself. So he didn't give her an orgasm. I can't tell you why, but that bit of knowledge made me feel quite relieved. There were some places I wasn't quite ready to go just yet.

Sarah shyly made her way over to the bed while Deb scooted to the side. I kissed my wife very nervously and tenderly. She was so beautiful. Being with her like this made me think of our first, few hesitant kisses.

'I love you,' she whispered.

'I love you too.'

I unclipped her bra and slipped off her panties. I kissed her breasts, sucking on each nipple in turn, before moving my mouth lower and lower. She spread her legs for me, exposing a wet and engorged pussy. Actually, 'wet' was an understatement. She was soaked.

I began to feast on my second pussy of the evening. Mark came over and sat on the edge of the bed, on the opposite side of Deb, and began to fondle Sarah's breasts. I glanced up, hopeful that Deb might start doing the same, but instead she began to kiss Mark.

God knows what was going through Sarah's mind, but she was extremely aroused, and I could feel her thighs squeeze my neck to keep my where I was. Her clit was smaller than Deb's, but I knew what sort of rhythm and pressure she wanted, so I felt a lot more confident and comfortable in what I was doing.

I knew she was getting close when she started to moan. Mark was still intently playing with her tits while kissing Deb, but I could see him watching me from the corner of his eye. I shut mine so that I wouldn't lose concentration, and kept stimulating Sarah until she came with a cry and I felt her body arch off the bed.

There was a feeling of triumph in the room as she came. Mark was happy, Deb was happy, I was happy. I was also painfully aroused, and as the only person who hadn't enjoyed an orgasm, I wondered if I was going to get any satisfaction.

Mark gave me my answer. As I tried to wriggle back, he shook his head at me, and held Sarah's legs wide apart.

'Get in there,' he said in a friendly tone. 'If you can last longer than a minute after all that, you're a better man than me.'

'I won't,' I assured him.

'Give it a try,' Deb said. 'I'll count.'

Mark laughed. 'He won't last, Deb. I was just letting him now I wasn't going to judge him for it.'

'No, he might last,' Sarah interjected. 'He's quite good with orgasm control.'

The three of them stared at me expectantly.

'Fifty bucks says he can't last three minutes,' Mark said.

I'm terrible with wagering. I'm not a gambler in the formal sense, but when someone challenges me in real life, I struggle to walk away. There doesn't need to be cash involved. Just a challenge. Just a goal. Mark and Deb had goaded me just that little bit too far.

'Okay,' I said. 'You have yourself a bet. Let's see how I go.'

Mark went and collected a phone and set the timer. The pressure was on.

I took a deep breath and told myself to think of something unsexy. Work. The wonky bedroom door in our cottage. The neighbour's cat which kept shitting in our gardens. The teenagers who would sneak into our yard and tear leaves off Sarah's marijuana plants on Friday and Saturday nights.

After a few seconds, I felt confident. I breached Sarah's entrance with no effort at all, and felt her warm, wet cunt greet me like an old friend. I didn't feel any signs of impending orgasm. That was good. I glanced at Mark and saw that he'd started the timer on the phone's stopwatch.

'You're going to need to thrust,' Deb laughed. 'You can't just stay still.'

I gave an experimental thrust. So far, so good. I glanced at Sarah, and saw she was trying to contain her laughter. I found myself laughing too, and gave another thrust, and another.

The pressure of having to perform added an extra element to the scene. Sarah's pussy was soaking wet, and with every stroke I could hear a loud squelching sound. My balls slapped against her arse, as our sweat slicked bodies joined together.

'One minute down,' Mark announced. 'How's our little champ faring?'

'Good,' I responded. 'Prepare to hand over the money, mate.'

Mark laughed. 'You've got another two minutes. Don't get cocky.'

I wasn't cocky; I was just confident. I've never felt like I was a stand out lover in any regard, but I've always been careful to let my partner come first. I can hold back orgasm fairly well.

I kept fucking my wife, sliding my prick in and out of her cunt at a steady pace. She was still laughing, and her body was starting to convulse with amusement. I, too, was smiling, as was Deb. Mark was focussed on the stopwatch.

'Two minutes down,' Mark announced. 'Want to pull out quickly and show us you haven't slid a sneaky orgasm past us?'

I withdrew and showed him my cock, still perfectly hard and seductively covered in Sarah's juices.

'Good man,' he said. 'Keep going.'

I slid back into my wife's pussy and resumed my rhythm. That's when I started to run into trouble. For whatever reason, my body was now screaming at me that it was time to explode. My crotch was tingling. My grip on Sarah tightened. I tried to mentally stave off orgasm.

'You've not going to be able to do this, are you?' Mark inquired, amused. 'You have another forty seconds to go.'

'I'll do it,' I replied through gritted teeth.

The following forty seconds were some of the longest seconds of my life. I was petrified I was going to come. Don't get me wrong, either, it wasn't the thought of losing fifty bucks that was concerning me. The money was irrelevant. I never make a bet I can't afford to lose. The thing that was bothering me was the thought of a well-hung blue collar man with a great body, who my wife found attractive, beating me at something. I couldn't let that happen. I couldn't.

In my lust-filled daze I saw Deb go around and check the timer on Mark's phone. She glanced up at me and smiled.

'Thirteen seconds to go,' she said. 'You can do this.'

Mark nudged her. 'Traitor. I thought you were supposed to like me?'

Deb laughed. 'It's not often someone proves you wrong, Mark. Excuse me if I'd just like to bear witness to it happening at least once in your life.'

I glanced at Sarah.

'You can do this,' she said.

And I could. I could. Three minutes passed and I still hadn't come. With a cry of triumph I continued to plough my wife, no longer caring if I came.

'Three minutes and ten seconds,' Deb said. 'Three minutes fifteen. Three minutes twenty. Wow...'

She trailed off as I withdrew from Sarah. I was right on the brink. With an audience of three, I grabbed my cock and wanked myself furiously, and somewhere around the three minute and thirty second mark I finally came, spraying my seed fucking everywhere. I was elated. I felt I'd achieved a successful coup, at least for the evening, and when I finally finished milking my cock of cum, I stared at my companions with a wide, cheesy grin.

'Good work,' Mark acknowledged. There was no bitterness in his voice, no resentment. He seemed genuinely impressed. 'Good work.'

ausfet
ausfet
384 Followers
12