Building Perfection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew what she wanted now, so I just started plowing my cock back and forth as fast as I could, keeping her on a constant crest of orgasms. As soon as one ended, another one was building. I kept it up for about ten minutes, and Becky was amazingly still conscious. Finally I felt my own orgasm rapidly approaching, and Becky did too. She answered my question before I could even ask.

"Cum inside me. I want to feel this."

"Are you sure? It can be kind of, well, a lot."

"I'm sure. I need to feel this."

"Ok. Here it comes!" And I unleashed a massive load into her waiting pussy. I filled her up so completely though that after two ropes of cum, it was spraying out around my cock and collecting with her juices on the floor. Two and a half minutes, and roughly fifty ropes, later, I finally stopped cumming and pulled out of her, still hard. She was hugging herself in pleasure, trying to get a hold of her own body.

"Holy fuck that was good. Holy fuck. That was the most amazing thing ever. You're something else babe. Holy shit." Becky just trailed off after that, slowly sitting up and trying to catch her breath.

"Well thank you. You're pretty amazing yourself. I have no idea how you managed to take my whole cock, but I am impressed."

"Thanks. It's a curse. I've never been satisfied before now. But you are never allowed to leave now."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well I don't want to be with anyone else. We are already friends, we know our personalities match. And I don't think I could live without your cock. So I'm saying we should date. Be together. Ya know, forever."

I just kind of stared at her for a second. This was all I had to do to get her to be with me? Grow like this? I was too small for her before, but I knew that. "OK. I mean, I've had a crush on you for years now."

"Really? Why didn't you ever say anything?"

I laughed, not at her just at the strangeness of this whole situation. "Because I was small. You were almost a foot and a half taller than me. It would have looked ridiculous."

She smiled. "Well you have a point there." She just sat in silence for a second. I found myself admiring how much of the workout bench and floor was obscured by her gloriously massive ass. "Can I ask you one question?"

"Anything."

"Did I hear you say you wanted to get even bigger?"

"Yes. Yes I did."

"How much bigger?" Her breath had quickened and I saw her pussy juice start to run again at the thought of me getting bigger.

I walked over and picked her up, and she was surprisingly light. My muscles really were fantastic. I slid my cock into her and wrapped her legs around me, holding her up with my hands under her epic ass. Her big tits and my bigger tits meant we had to crush them into each other to kiss. As we made out I said to her "As big as I can get. I want to be the most muscular, most hung, most massive human on the planet." As I spoke, I felt her shudder in orgasm. I knew then that this was the start of something special.

* * *

The next two weeks went pretty slowly. I told Becky about my plan for measuring every two weeks, and she decided she wanted to be surprised by my new growth. I asked how she was going to live without my cock, and she said she would figure it out.

I trusted her to do what she needed to do, just as she trusted me to do what I wanted to do. And what I wanted was to get fucking massive. I worked out with renewed determination, stopping only to eat and sleep, ensuring I consumed as many calories as I could during the day to get as big as possible by the end of two weeks. I was eating almost 15,000 calories a day to keep up with the muscle growth, and I had to eat every two hours or so or I was starving. I talked to Becky as much as I could throughout the week, and we really started connecting on all levels. We already knew we had a lot in common, but coming at it from a romantic relationship standpoint was something much more interesting indeed. I really like this new dynamic to my life, and she did too. I felt like it was something that could go on forever, and I hoped that it would.

After two weeks I invited Becky over to see the results of my efforts. She was almost panting with excitement over the phone. I asked her if she wanted me to be clean or pumped whenever she got over, and she told me that the bigger I was the better, so I went through a quick but intense posing routine to make sure I was as big as possible whenever she arrived.

I heard her barge through the door downstairs. "I'm up in the bedroom! Come up the stairs and it's the first door and your right." She came up the stairs as quickly as her (most likely) heeled feet could carry her. The door knob turned slowly, almost like she was as nervous and excited as I was. She swung open the door to look at me...

And we were both floored. She was radiant. Her long blonde hair was curled and sexy. Her makeup made every luscious feature of her face even more eye catching. She was in a gorgeous blood red lingerie set that made her tits look fantastic and made her ass look even better. Her skin was glistening with a thin layer of oil, and her nails were perfectly manicured. She was in 7 inch stiletto heels and took up most of the doorway with her gorgeous mass.

As I was staring at her, she was staring at me. In her heels she was an even seven feet, so I still didn't come close to her height, but I could tell we were much closer than we were two weeks ago.

"Fuck you're huge." She said.

"You're fucking gorgeous." I replied. "I haven't started measuring yet. Would you like to do the honors?" I said with a smile as I held up my brand new 90 inch tape measure.

"It would be a real pleasure."

The numbers were truly awe inspiring. I was now 6' 8" tall, taller than Becky when she didn't have heels on. My biceps were 33" around. My shoulders were 42" across and were rounded like bowling balls. My chest was 69" around, my lats flaring like wings and my pecs made deep cleavage. My back muscles were thick slabs of rippling power. My quads were 49" around, a good foot thicker than my muscle packed, ribbed with abs waist. My calves had actually taken my biceps by a solid two inches and were 35" around, bigger than most men's waists. My tits were absolutely fucking huge at P cups. But once again, it was all about my cock. It was now two feet long and two feet around. It's girth was truly impressive, as was its weight. My balls were now the size of honeydew melons, and I could almost cover an entire floor with the amount I could cum at once.

By the time Becky was done measuring, she had two veritable rivers of pussy juice running down her legs. She wasn't just soaked, she was gushing, and I'm pretty sure she had cum two or three times as well. The whole experience was incredibly erotic for both of us.

Becky was panting with sexual excitement. "Holy fuck. I don't think I've ever been this turned on in my whole life. My pussy is soaked."

"I can see that," I said as I chuckled. "Maybe we should put that pussy to good use. I think my cock might actually be able to completely fill you up today."

I picked her up effortlessly and carried her over to the bed. During the little bit of down time I had during the last two weeks I reinforced the bed frame so that it would be able to withstand our combined weight. Seeing as Becky was almost 280 pounds and I was well on my way to 400, it made sense.

One of the interesting things that has been happening since I started this hulking process was the effect it has had on my hands. My hands have been growing slightly disproportionately from the rest of my body, and as such they are huge and powerfully strong "Just a little show of strength for you my dear," I said, and placed my index finger gently between the cups on her bra, pulled back until the fabric was taught, and curled my finger, ripping the fabric like it wasn't even there. Becky shuddered in response. It was too easy. My hands were so big I could palm over half of a basketball.

I ripped her bottoms off and looked her in the eye. "Do you want to try something different?"

"As long as I get your cock later I really don't care."

"Sweet. Hold on to something." I said as I lined up, and thrust my hand inside her dripping pussy. Becky gasped in pleasure as my thick strong fingers started pleasuring the velvety walls inside her, as I was amazed at the space of her cavernous, but still tight, pussy. Becky was orgasming every few seconds as I continued my epic fisting. "I've always wanted to do this. God your pussy is amazing. How is this for you?"

"Oh my god your hand is enormous. Your fingers are so strong and amazing. They have to be bigger than some of the dicks if had inside me. God. This is amazing."

"Good. We will go back to this later then, if my cock ever goes soft. Which it hasn't in weeks now." I chuckled at this last comment. My massive tool really had been rock hard for weeks. I couldn't think of a single moment where it wasn't at full mast.

"Well shove that bad boy in and fuck me until it goes soft."

"You got it babe." I smiled at her as I pulled my hand out of her, amazed at the amount of pussy juice covering it. She wasn't even really squirting yet and there was already a sizable puddle of girl cum underneath us. "Also, your pussy is just insanely wet. It's really hot."

"Thanks. I love it. Makes it easier to just jump on a dick and ride it. Or have the most amazingly monstrous woman I've ever seen in my life shove her glorious cock in up to the hilt and use me to her hearts content," she said with a smile. "Now what are you waiting for Brianne. Show me what that massive fucking fuck tool of yours can do to me. Destroy my pussy."

"You fucking got it." I pulled her down to the edge of the bed so that I could stand on the floor. I lined up the head of my throbbing cock at the entrance of her glorious fucking cavern, and holding her legs for more force, plowed my cock into her up to the hilt, my huge balls making a loud slapping sound as they hit her ass.

"FUCK!" Becky was struggling to catch her breath. "Your cock is so big it knocked the wind out of me. That's just amazing. And your balls are heavy enough to actually hurt when they slap against my ass. I fucking love it. I fucking love this! Fuck me! Fuck me like the size slut that I am!" Her screams did not fall on deaf ears as I quietly pulled my cock as far out as I could, then not so quietly started pumping my cock in and out as fast as my pulsing, hulking muscles would allow. She immediately started squirting off and in, and after ten minutes of fucking she was squirting constantly. It took over fifteen minutes for her forceful squirts to calm down, and now it was less of a powerful pulse and more of a continuous stream of girl cum. She had long since passed out, but I still hadn't cum and she still was, so I kept going. I finally felt my orgasm building after half an hour of power pounding this beautiful woman in front of me, and I did not hold back. I shoved all the way in let loose, incredible three second ropes of cum slamming into the back of her pussy, slowly filling all of the space around my cock, and then flowing out of her pussy and joining the huge puddle of her cum on the floor at my feet. Two minutes into my orgasm though, something I didn't expect started to happen. I felt another orgasm building inside me. I was stunned, but I wasn't going to question it as I started quickly thrusting back and forth into my beautiful fuck buddy again, still shooting thick ropes of cum. Finally I pushed all the way in again, and released a second massive orgasm on top of the one I was already having. It was amazing. My cock had become a fire hose, constantly spraying thick, glorious cum out of the head. I started to get pushed back by the pressure building inside her pussy from the amount of cum inside Becky's pussy, so I pulled out. It was amazing. I sprayed so much cum over the next five minutes I couldn't even see Becky. She had a heavy layer of my thick, amazing cum coating her entire body. Finally I stopped shooting, and, even more amazingly, my cock softened.

I finally got a hold of my senses, and realized that Becky was still asleep. I knew she needed to get cleaned up, but I also knew she would want to see this. I grabbed the really nice camera from my study and came back and took several pictures, making sure I captured the scene from every angle so she could appreciate it. I them picked her up and took her into the bathroom, placed her in the jacuzzi, and turned on the rail machine to start cleaning all the cum off of her. I took a shower and started cleaning up my room.

When Becky finally came to, I was busy devouring some breakfast for dinner, covering half of the table made for a family of four with food for me. "I don't even remember most of that, but I feel more satisfied than I have throughout the rest of my life combined," she said as she walked into the kitchen.

"I'm glad." I smiled at her beauty. "You want to see something amazing?" She nodded, and I stood up to show her my still soft, if still massive, cock.

"Oh my god! I did that?" I nodded.

"I told you, you're the hottest woman I've ever seen. My cock agrees."

She laughed. "Well thank you. My pussy definitely needs a break though. I can barely sit."

"Well I need to do my weekly injections. Would you like to do the honors? Then you can watch me workout a bit. Or just hang out around the house. Whatever you want to do."

"You're going to get bigger?"

"You sound surprised." I gave her a very stern look. She knew I wanted to be huge.

"Oh, I thought this was as big as you could get."

"I haven't found my limit yet."

Becky's eyes glazed over as her imagination took over. "You can get bigger..."

I smiled as I held up the medicine and the syringes. "Well get over here and help me then."

* * *

We decided to do the same thing as last time, and have Becky wait two weeks to come back over so she could truly see my progress. This time, she said that she would have a surprise for me when she came back over. I asked what she had in mind, but she just smiled and said I would have to wait two weeks to find out. I smiled and just accepted it. It would just add to the incredible tension over the next two weeks.

I don't even know how to describe those two weeks. I was eating almost constantly in order to keep up with the growth. My energy was boundless, and I only slept maybe two hours a day. My house was just nothing but weight plates and steel bars as my strength was nothing short of mind boggling. My cock remained diamond hard throughout the two weeks, back on form and ready for the fuck fest that was going to happen whenever Becky came back over.

I knew what Becky was going to want, so I made sure to pump myself up as massive as I could before she came over. Looking myself over in the newly installed full length mirror in my room, I realized that massive was almost too small a word at this point. I heard Becky come in the front door and start coming up the stairs. She wasn't running like she was last time. That's curious, I thought. I wonder why.

As I turned to face her as she opened the door, I was greeted by the shocking answer. I stared at Becky for the longest time before trying to speak, but nothing came out. She spoke first. "Holy fuck."

Finally finding words, I replied "I was going to say the same thing."

She reached over and handed me the tape measure that was sitting on my bed. "How about you go first?" she said with a seductive smile.

She stood there confidently in a skin tight, black bodysuit. "These measurements are best taken naked," I said.

"Then get me naked. This bodysuit isn't important to me at all."

I laughed as I understood exactly what she wanted me to do. I reached up and peeled her sleeve in half from the shoulder, then did the same to the other side. Even I was amazing by how effortless it was. I did the same to the legs, ripping from the thigh. Then I wrapped my hands around behind her and pulled the suit apart and tossed the discarded garment aside. In hindsight, I shouldn't have been that surprised. My hands had continued their astonishing growth, as a basketball looked more like a baseball in proportion, and were strong enough to pop said basketball. I tried it. It made me cum everywhere.

Now that Becky was naked though, I could admire the glorious vision of pure female sexuality she had become. I realized immediately that she had ordered and take the same medicine I had been taking, and had apparently jumped straight into the double dose. Her growth was truly amazing, and as I measure her my wonder grew even more. She now stood an impressive 6' 9" tall, a full foot taller than your average man, and in her heels she was just over seven feet tall. Her tits, not to be outdone, had swelled to an R cup, with big fat nipples to match. Her ass and hips though, they were the real star of the show. I had to take two separate measurements to finally come up with 97" of hips and ass. 97"! She was officially over a foot bigger around than she was tall, and I'll be damned if it wasn't the most sexy fucking thing I had ever seen. I came all over her back whenever I read the number, grabbing as much of her prodigious ass as I could while my cum just coated her immense back half.

"Save some of that for me," she joked as I finished up.

"Oh don't worry babe, there's plenty more where that came from," I replied with a smile. "I believe, you sexy fuck, that it is now your turn."

"A pleasure as always," Becky said and took the tape measure from my waiting hand.

As I said before, massive did not even begin to cover the size that I had reached. I now stood 7' 4" tall, towering over my beloved, even in her sexy heels. The rest of the numbers were just incredible: my biceps were 41" around, finally cresting the 40" mark; my shoulders were a hulking 50" wide, which is why all of the doors in my house were now much larger and had wider frames; my chest was 86" around, my lats flaring massively, my pecks like massive tits and my back muscles creating a vast canyon where they met at my spine; my quads were an even 60" around, putting tree trunks to shame; my waist had swelled out to 50" because of the size of my back muscles and brick-like abs, hell even my obliques were fucking huge; my calves were now quite a bit bigger than my biceps at 43" of raw power; my tits were fucking massive at a Z cup, sticking a good foot and a half out from my chest; and then my glorious cock had finally reached its true potential at a god-like 3 feet long and 3 feet around, with balls the size of large watermelons hanging beneath it.

I was a hulking beast of a woman, and I loved it. I looked at the beautiful woman standing in front of me and just smiled. "I think I'm done. I don't think anyone will ever be as big as this. I am officially the biggest human in the world."

Becky looked up at me and smiled. "I think I can live with that. Now, about this massive fucking hard on right here...I'm pretty sure I can take care of that."

"But can you take all of it? That's the real question," I added with a smirk.

"Brianne, that definitely sounds like a challenge. Besides, if I can't," she said as she gestured towards the bottles of medicine on my night stand, "I can always grow to accommodate."

"I do like the sound of that," I said, as I picked up my beautiful girlfriend and laid our combined 800+ pounds of massive tits, muscles, ass, and cock down on the bed, and plowed my herculean tool deep inside her gushing pussy.

"Fucking hell that feels amazing!" she screamed, before slipping into a state of pure bliss as wave after wave of orgasms crashed over her body. As I stood there pounding the fuck out of her, I admired her gorgeous body, admired my hulking muscles, and realized that I was actually, finally, happy.

12