Building Ships

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers

[19:05] *JosekiKo continued through his inspection and found the kitchen to be large and spacious and his own modifactions to the hold were unique. Fire always being a problem on the sea his hold was lighted with candles. Metal cages contained each one in an attempt to keep the flame from the wood. There was an easy stairway from the deck to the hold so that the free could come and enjoy a party on the ship at all times. *

[19:13] *niciASPws the female smiled brightly at the hug, flashing Him that brilliant grin before tossing her head with spirit, not wishing to dart too far, but when Tthey reached the bowel of the kitchen, she could not help herself, hurrying into the area, and looking into the cabinets... yet to be afixed with doors, the space where the coolery would be, the arrangement of the hearth with its metal cages to keep the embers and heat at bay, the bells *

[19:16] *niciASPws yet covered by the din of the other workers, she looked at the worksmanship of the shelving, built to hold the array of dishes, and other utensils so they are not tossed around with the turn of the seas, she looked over her shoulder, unable to speak without shouting and not wishing to do so, her finger pointing to the counter's craftmanship, only to realize He had already turned and was walking on again, she jumped into motion, pivoting sharply, pale silks snapping, the golden thick mane fluttering in her wake as she hurried after Him, catching up to Him as He reached the stairs, catching the scruitiny and respect in His gaze as He looks first from the work done and then to the Master Shipwright, she could tell without words He was pleased and it made the smile curl slowly, her own eyes traveling to the stairway, measuring its breath mentally, picturing herself wit*

[19:20] *niciASPws arms either making a trip above or below... internally satisfied, if she tripped going down those stairs, there would be many Free laughing... the hazels twinkled as she turned her sight back to Him under the frame of lashes, staying nearby...*

[19:25] *JosekiKo checks with the shipwright noting that the finishing touches will be in next week and that the ships can be finished anywhere. For all that is left is to run the top rigging hang the sails and a few trivialities. *

[19:32] *JosekiKo chuckled as a robust Young thrawl seeing the Man Joseki move hailed "Ey Mate! when You gonna bring more of those sassy collars in 'ere? They made work... fun!" another Thrawl popped in nearby "Aye! I'll let one of them girls bring that switch near if only I can take it and make 'em red with it!" Both thrawls laughed, and a few others nearby, "eh, let 'em come back and visit, eh boss?"*

[19:33] *niciASPws the female jerked her head around, catching the eyes of Many of the thrawls in the Master's shadow, flashing them a shy smile from just behind Him, long cascading gold holding her figure close...*

[19:33] *JosekiKo chuckles and looks over the young thralls and chuckles at the good natured ribbing of the girl.*

[19:34] JosekiKo: Well boys I'll let the girl come back anytime but if they are carrying a switch you'd best respect it.

[19:38] *niciASPws the beast couldnt help but chuckle softly herself as she heard many of their mocking moans of utter disappointment, a few of them mentioning comments such as "eh, fair's fair if We get to get em back later, eh boys?" and "can they kiss the sores?" as well as some comments that made the poor girl's face flame fiercely, she chewed her lower lip, they were a lively group, a family in and of themselves, and brilliant with their work, there was no fear He would have His ships soon and they would all run as smoothely over the waves as the silks that stretched over her own figure... *

[20:40] *JosekiKo strides out of the Tavern and meets the delivery men on the wharf. The 100 thralls take the sails from the delivery men and set about rigging the ships. The lash the sails into place on all four ships and begin testing them finding they work well.*

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers
12