Built For One Thing Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See anything you like?" she asked coyly.

"Mm-hmm. Your incredible body."

"Well, Bobby Arden, you can just forget about all those waify little teenage trollops," she said, turning up on one hip and stretching out theatrically. "Because I'm five feet ten inches, one hundred forty-one pounds of total fucking goddess, and my measurements-are you ready for this, lover?"

She had my undivided attention.

"Forty-six..." She cupped her hands under her gorgeous cantaloupes and pressed them together.

"...twenty-two..." Her hands moved down onto her narrow waist.

"...thirty-eight." Her hands swept out onto her statuesque hips.

I gaped at her and stroked my pipe. "Holy shit. What's your bra size?"

"Oh, honey, if I tell you, you might blow your wad."

"I can take it."

"Okay. Thirty-eight double F."

Then she climbed up and straddled me. Her beautiful legs were so long that she practically had to do a split on the seat even with her knees bent. "And now, young man, I'm going to put my thirty-eight double F's in your face while I slide my pussy up and down on your enormous cock."

She smothered me with her tits and I felt the tip of my shaft bump against the soft, warm lips of her pussy. Then her hand gripped my manhood as she lowered herself onto it.

She let go of my dick and her hands clawed at my shoulders as her hot pussy sheathed over me inch by inch. "Ooh, yeah," she hissed.

"Mmmmm," I moaned as I sucked one of her tits.

She cried out in ecstasy as her pussy slid down over the last couple of inches. "Oh, my god," she said, her voice rising,

"Oh, god, Bobby! Ugh! OH! That feels so fucking great!"

She leaned back at arms' length and we both looked down. I could just make out the base of my shaft as it disappeared into her beaver. "Come on, baby," I coaxed. "All the way down."

"Oh, yeah, I want every inch of your big cock in me," she said. With another cry of pleasure she brought her thighs down onto mine. The leather seat crinkled under her knees and her ass rested on my big balls.

Then she started fucking me, and man, did she know how to do it. With long, firm strokes she pumped her canal on my dong, sometimes lifting her whole body and at other moments just arching her back to flex her ass up and down.

"Mmmmm, that's so nice," she moaned.

"Oh, yeah, baby, bounce on it. Slide your pussy all the way up and down my big cock."

"Ooh, yes, sir," she said happily. "It's a long journey." Her speed increased and her enormous rack began heaving up and down. I cupped my hands under them and licked her nipples.

"Mmm, suck my big tits, honey. Did you get really horny when you heard my measurements?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Do my big tits make your cock throb?"

"Yeah, Mom, your tits are so fucking big and gorgeous. I've jacked off so many times thinking about them."

"Ooh, I'm flattered, honey. I love it when you look at them. That's why I wear tight clothes around the house. But what I really love is when you squirt cum all over them. Isn't it sexy how they bounce up and down when we fuck?"

"God, it's so hot. I just want to squeeze them and suck them and rub my dick all over them."

"You can do that whenever you want, honey. Oh, Bobby, I'm fucking you, baby! I can't believe I'm riding my own son's big dick!" she yelled as she skewered herself on my flagpole. By then we were both breathing in gasps and the sedan was lurching up and down on its rear shocks. Mom's pussy was juicing itself on my big spindle and her ass was whumping on my balls.

"Is my cunt tight, honey?" she asked.

"Ooh, yeah, it squeezes my cock so hard!"

"Am I tighter than all those cheerleaders you've fucked?"

"You are, baby."

"Did any of them ever ride you like this?"

"No."

"Lazy sluts don't know what they're missing. Ugh!" she grunted as her tits flailed. "Your dick is huge! It's like a fucking

fire hydrant!"

"Pump your pussy up and down it, baby. Jesus, that feels so good!" Her juice was dripping down onto my nuts.

"From now on I want you to fuck me every night," she said between moans. "Every night that Charles is away, I want you in my bed with your big cock in my pussy. Just like we're doing now, honey."

I couldn't believe my ears. "You got it, girl. I'll give it to you ten times a night."

"Oh, sweetie-bear, two times with your big boy and my pussy is done for."

"We'll see about that."

"Charles hasn't fucked me in over a year. And I don't want to have an affair. So maybe you and I were fated to do this." She slowed down and a line of sweat ran between her tits. "I'm getting tired, honey," she said.

"Let me do it," I said. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and tucked my hands under her ass to lift her. I had no leverage but plenty of sexual adrenaline. I raised her all the way up my throbbing cock and then lowered her back down.

"Oh, Bobby!" she squealed.

I did it a few more times. "Does that feel good?"

"Jesus Christ, honey, you are such a fucking man!" I eased her down one last time and she just sat there, swiveling her hips and massaging my cock with her pussy.

Then she got off me and lay on her back. She spread her legs-one foot up over the headrest and one down in the floorboard-and crooked her finger at me. "Get on top of me and finish us off," she said.

My pleasure. I got between her legs and lowered myself down over her. She put her arms around me and a long, searching kiss ensued. Then she said, "Make me come, darling."

"Okay," I said, kissing her again. I looked down at my big cock, which was soaked with her juice and throbbing purple. Under it, her beaver was waiting.

I put one hand around my cock and guided it home. "Hold your pussy open," I told her. She reached down and scissored herself wide with the first two fingers of one hand. I put the head of my dick in her and she moaned.

"Ooh, Bobby, wait. Lick my pussy before you fuck me again. You've never done that."

Kneeling in the floorboard, I put my tongue on her left thigh at the knee and slowly journeyed up to her pussy. She gasped when I finally flicked it across her lips. I traced their edges and then moved sideways, wedging my tongue as far as I could stick it inside her. Then I lapped at the lower end of her lips.

"Oh, god," she said, sucking in a loud breath. "You know how to lick pussy, too." I worked her lips for a few more minutes and then moved up to her clit. I probed it gently and her hips spasmed. "Oh, Bobby, yes!" she cried out, running her hand through my hair. Her juice was pooling on the leather under her ass.

I started massaging her clit with the tip of my tongue. Her startled cries became long, ear-ringing shrieks as her hips bounced on the seat. "Baby, I'm coming! God, don't stop!"

I didn't stop. I pressed hard on her clit and then swirled my tongue around it.

"OH, BOBBY! OH! OH! YES! I'M COMING! AIEEEE!"

Hearing her come drove me insane. She was still panting from her orgasm when I got between her legs again. I looked down. "My turn, honey," I said as I slid my cock into her pussy. Coming had made her even tighter.

"Ooh, yeah, Bobby, fuck me," she said. "Fuck me and then come all over me. I want to give you an orgasm like you just gave me."

"From the sound of yours, I'm in for something good," I said as I began pumping her with short, fast strokes. I watched my big, long dick service her pussy in the moonlight. I turned the corner instantly and knew I'd only last another minute or two.

She lifted her head to look down at the action. "Ooh, yeah, honey, pump that big boy in and out of me. I love watching it. I never thought I'd get fucked by a cock as big as yours. Mmmm, harder, honey. Yeah, all the way in and out. Bobby, sweetheart, your tempo is just perfect. Ooh...oh...oh...oh...mmm....oh...yeah..." she moaned with each thrust. "You always fuck me so good. I can feel your big nuts bouncing on my ass!" she said, rocking in the seat. Her tits were starting to bound back and forth. I was over her on straight arms and she gripped my triceps. "Your strong muscles make me so horny. Oh, Bobby, fuck me. Fuck me, baby! Ugh! Your big cock makes my pussy feel so good! I'm going to come again!"

Fantastic. I hammered her as hard as I could, watching my cock to make sure it didn't slip all the way out. She screamed my name and clawed at my chest and wrapped her legs around my lower back. My balls tightened up and a jolt of electricity ran up my cock to my brain.

"I'm about to come!" she yelled.

"Me, too!" "FUCK ME, BOBBY! YEAH! OH, NOW! I'M COMING!"

"SO AM I!" Three strokes, two strokes, one last furious thrust. My rumbling balls slammed loudly against her ass. I looked down at the action. Her beaver was matted with sweat.

"Come in me, honey!" she said between shrieks.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I got back on the pill. Shoot a quart of cum in my pussy!"

One quart coming right up. A hot shiver ran up my cock. My balls clamped and I felt the first long, thick jet of semen spew into her. Then another. Then an even bigger blast. "Oh, Mom," I moaned. "Oh, baby, I'm squirting it in your pussy!"

"I can feel it, sweetie-bear! Your cock is like a fucking volcano! Oh, yeah, shoot every ounce of cum out of those big balls! Come on, give me more!"

I did. Stream after stream, I emptied my nuts into my mother's pussy. We both looked down. My juice was pouring back out of her and dripping off her ass onto the seat. "Look how much cream I squirted in you, baby," I said.

"Oh, Bobby, I felt it. Just make sure you gave me every drop." She reached down and gently massaged my balls. Bliss. "And don't you dare pull your big cock out of me yet." I collapsed on her and she put her arms around me.

"That was great," I said.

"You were fantastic," she echoed. "You get better every time. Let's lie here together for a while, then we have to get home." Her breathing softened and slowed in my ear.

"Ah, Bobby, that was so good," she whispered dreamily.

Suddenly we were no longer alone. For the second time that evening, I was hearing an unwelcome car engine approaching. Headlights turned off the road and blazed through the back window. The engine settled into a whistling idle. This time, however, it wasn't a BMW or a Jaguar. It was a big American-made V-8. I froze.

"Cop?" Mom whispered under me.

"Yep."

III

"Oh, my god, Bobby. Oh, lord, no." She held me tight and I gave her a reassuring kiss. "Maybe you should pull your cock out of me."

I did. I was still hard and it made a wet, sticky sound on the way out. Sure, now we looked innocent. I was lying on top of my mother, we were both naked, and my semen was streaming out of her pussy. The situation was grim.

I heard footsteps approach the car and then felt the faint heat of a flashlight shining on my ass.

"Okay, party's over," a thick male voice said. I looked over my shoulder into the glare of the light. Behind it I could make out a short, fat man in a khaki uniform. He was a sheriff's deputy. My chest hid Mom's face from him.

"Hi, officer," I said.

"Evening. You kids are in a little trouble. Hey, wait, I know you. Tim, right?"

"Bobby."

"Oh, yeah. I know your folks. You gonna start at corner this season?"

I couldn't believe it. He was staring at my bare ass and asking me about football. "I hope so," I said.

"You got good speed." The flashlight beam swept over the interior. "This your daddy's car, son?"

"Yes, sir."

"He know you have it?"

"Yes, sir."

"How about that gorgeous mother of yours, she know where you are?"

"More or less."

"Huh. I doubt that. Haven't been drinking, have you?"

"No, sir."

"You alright under there, miss?"

"Just fine, officer!" Mom said into my chest, elevating her voice to sound like a ditzy teen.

"Mr. Bobby isn't forcing himself on you?"

"Oh, no, sir!"

"How old are you, Bob?"

"Eighteen."

"And you, young lady?"

"Um, eighteen."

"Older woman, eh?" He chuckled.

Then the flashlight traveled along the exposed edge of Mom's body, pausing at her mountainous left cone. She capped it with her hand as the beam continued through the dramatic S-curve of her naked waist and hip, then up her long, silky leg, which was still draped over my back. The deputy let out a low whistle. "Mercy," he said. "Looks like you got your hands full, Bob."

"Pig," she muttered.

I snickered. "Yes, sir."

"Say, you know my boy Aaron? He'll be in ninth grade this year."

Yeah, I'd seen Aaron. He was about five feet two and had more rolls of fat on him than the Michelin Man.

"I think so."

"Well, Aaron wants to make the freshman team real bad. He's stout, I figure he'll be a good tackle. He's training his ass off for it. Think you could put in a good word for him with the coach?"

"Consider it done."

"Tell you what, Bob, you do that for me and I'll forget what I've seen here. Some of it, at least." His light swept over Mom's figure again. "I won't tell your folks."

"It's a deal, sir.."

"Right as rain. You just have that pretty girl home by midnight, hear?"

"Yes, sir!"

"Go Grizzlies!" he yelled.

"Eat 'em alive!" I cheered back. It was the school chant.

"You drive safely, now."

As he turned to leave, I felt the flashlight move down and fix on my cock, which was dangling, semi-soft but full size, between my legs. "God almighty," he swore under his breath.

A few seconds later, the cruiser pulled away. In the new silence I could hear my blood pounding in my ears.

She let out a long breath and relaxed her hold on me. "You were so calm and brave with him, honey. You saved us. I'm so proud of you." She gave me a long, sweet kiss on the cheek. "You're my wonderful young man." Now let's get dressed and get home."

"Yeah, before your folks get worried. Do you know that cop?"

"Yep. Major creep. You should see the way he stares at me in public."

"Mom, all men stare at you."

"No, not like him. I bet he fantasizes about me while he fucks his wife. I'm surprised he didn't recognize my naked body, considering how many times he has probably undressed me in his sick little mind. Do you think he could see my tits just now?"

"Yep."

"And my pussy?"

"He had the flashlight right on it and my cock."

"Oh, lord. Well, at least he saw your big dick and realized he could never satisfy me like that. Oh, my god, I passed for eighteen. I passed for eighteen!" She squealed and raised her hands in triumph, which made her big, bare melons thrust forward and dance around. The left one bumped me on the chin. "Oops, sorry, honey," she said, giggling.

"You're pretty statuesque for a eighteen-year-old."

"Aren't I?" she asked, running her hands down her figure.

The car reeked of sex. I put my jeans back on and reached into the front seat to get her bra and tank top. She slipped on her panties and then held her bra up to start fitting her globes into it.

"Wait, let me kiss those gorgeous melons good-bye," I said.

"Okay," she laughed and pulled her bra back off. Her tits sprang out of it and bumped into each other. I cupped my hands under them and gave each one a long, circular lick in a sort of decaying orbit that spun in toward the nipple, each of which was fully erect by the time I got there. "Mmm, that feels really good," she said softly.

I raised up and smiled at her as I picked up my shirt.

"Wow, I love the way you kiss good-bye," she said. "But if you get to kiss my big equipment, I get to kiss yours." She unzipped my jeans and I lifted my ass off the seat so she could pull them down. My cock was in its normal flaccid state-soft and thick and about six inches long. Mom leaned down and kissed the underside of the head and the monster immediately started waking up. Like a Pop-Up Willie, it started rising as she licked the shaft all the way down to my balls. By the time she made it back up to the head, I was ten inches of skin-covered concrete.

"Oh, honey, look how big and hard your cock has gotten. I guess I'll have to do more than kiss it." She sank her lips over the head and started sucking. The car filled with slurping noises again. She stroked one hand up and down my pole and slid her other under her panties and fingered her box.

"Mmmmm," she moaned.

Her lips slid up and down my big dick like a hot, soft thumb and forefinger wrapped around it. "Oh, baby, that feels so good," I said. "Yeah, Mom, suck my big, hard cock."

She worked up and down it for another minute or so and then sat up. She calmly slid her panties back off and was completely nude again. She lay back on the seat and spread her long legs. "I think you know what to do, honey," she said.

Yep. I got between her legs, looked down at her crotch and slid my big tool into her box without a word.

"Ooh," she cooed, glancing down at my pole in her and putting her hands on my shoulders. "Mmm, Bobby, start pumping."

I started pumping.

"Oh, yeah, fuck me good."

I fucked her good.

IV

As I anticipated, Mom's new policy of daily sex couldn't even wait until Dad's next business trip. Considering the long hours he worked, we had plenty of time to ourselves. Still, most of our encounters were spontaneous. Two days after our back seat rendezvous, I walked into the kitchen and found her slicing tomatoes. I lifted her mini-skirt, bent her over the counter and banged her. On another occasion, I found her sunbathing by the pool in my favorite yellow bikini. She was on her back, and I pulled the bottom off her hips and slipped it over her feet. Then she spread her legs. I yanked down my shorts and slid my cock into her without a word.

"Oh, yeah, do me, Bobby," she moaned, looking down at the action and unclasping her top. "Fuck my pussy with all ten inches and take me to paradise. And suck my tits on the way."

I took her to paradise, all right. And then I pulled my cock out of her pussy and squirted a pint of cum on her cantaloupes.

She had initiative, too. Once she surprised me in the shower. I rubbed soap on her naked tits and ass before she lifted one leg and I stuck it in her. The next day, she went to the gym with me and sucked my dick on the way. And one fantastic afternoon, she strolled to my doorway wearing the infamous black velvet demi-bra and panties. "See anything you like?" she asked.

We didn't even make it to her bed. I fucked her on the floor just outside the master bedroom. She dug her nails into my back and screamed so loud her voice echoed off the ceiling. And when my turn came to come, we were fucking doggie-style, so I pulled my cock out of her and blasted semen all over her magnificent ass. It ran down her legs.

We even progressed from the unthinkable to the unconscionable when, during the wee hours one morning, we got down to business while Dad was home. It started when I awoke to something warm and wet on my dick and looked down. She was kneeling beside my bed and greedily sucking me. "Oh, Mom," I moaned.

"This is crazy," she whispered, "but I'm so goddamned horny. You've turned me into a monster."

"I'm ready," I said, looking down at my pole standing at full mast. "Take off that nightgown and let's fuck." She yanked the long, red gown over her head and mounted me.

So there we were, sucking and fucking while Dad snored two doors down the hall. What if he had known that his beautiful, buxom wife was at that moment desperately impaling herself on their son's huge penis? What if he had gotten up to use the bathroom, heard soft moans and squeaking bed springs and cracked open the door to witness, by the starlight of some twisted anti-constellation, her voluptuous body bouncing on mine? What if he had seen her bite her lip with stifled pleasure as her mammoth chest boomeranged and she frantically shucked her pussy up and down my tree trunk?

Then he would have seen me squeeze her gigantic tits and would have heard her whisper, "Mmm, Bobby, your big, long dick always makes me feel so good. Fuck me, honey, fuck me." And he would have heard me respond, "Oh, baby, all I could think about today was sucking your big tanks and pumping my cock in and out of your pussy." Then, if he had had the stomach to keep watching, he would have seen her have a whimpering, teeth-clenching orgasm on me, then leap off my big cock and frantically stroke it as I grunted and sprayed freakish geysers of semen all over her breasts and neck and chin.