Built Like a Brick House Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife changes body image and takes control.
6.2k words
4.06
36.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story starts with a picture in a magazine, no not a girlie magazine, but one of those home beautiful magazines dangling from the check outs at the grocery store. About six months ago, while standing in line to pay for my groceries, I opened a copy of the latest "patio beautiful" type magazine and it featured an article on how to do a patio, walk and driveway turnaround all in used bricks.

Wow, the brick looked great and the home in the picture kind of looked like what I was living in. Well sort of, almost, kind of. My house wasn't all the way done, my garage didn't have a garage door, my walks weren't all poured and the landscaping for our house was never started, but that's just part of my story.

I was married to Big K, a big lug of a guy whose Polish last name was way to hard to pronounce let alone write, so everybody called him Big K, and I got nicknamed Ms K. Big K owned a construction company, a small time company with big ideas. One where the next job was always going to be the big money maker that would get the house done and we would be on our way to fame and fortune.

Well, fourteen years later, two kids, a dog and a cat, I'm still waiting for that once in the life time job. I had married Big K after he had come over to my parents' house one summer when I was home from college. Muscular, tanned, owned his own company, pretty impressive stuff to a college girl with her mind set on becoming a school librarian and living at home.

I did my best to catch Big K's eye when he was putting on my dads new screened in porch that entire summer. On the hot sunny days I would take him lemonade while in my bikini, lay outside by the pool and untie my top while in plain view of him and his crew; did my best slut walk as I would wiggle my ass when ever I was headed away from him.

Sitting inside my back bedroom, with the window open, I could hear the guys on his crew kid him and tell him to go get a piece of that cute little ass. I felt that eventually, unless he was gay, he would want to ask me out, and I was making it plain and clear what I had to offer. It took almost three weeks of me flaunting my girly charms; bikini's, short shorts, rubbing oil on my body while sun bathing for Big K to come around and ask me out. One Friday night he had stopped and was talking to my dad about pouring a patio for the new porch, and I had changed into a summer dress to go out and put in my two cents worth about what should be done. I think he asked me, or maybe it was my dad if it was ok for us to go out, but we both agreed on the following night

The next night, promptly at 7 in the evening, Big K rolled up in his truck, same truck, but all cleaned up. Dressed in a clean work shirt, neat blue jeans, and carrying a bouquet of freshly picked flowers, I and Big K started our torrid romance that would nine months later lead to out first child, Margot.

I am still not sure who was happier at the wedding, mom and dad who would finally see me moving out, my little brother Jeff who wanted my bedroom, or Big K who wanted me night and day naked in his bed. I guess it didn't matter as after a short and very physical honeymoon we moved into the partial completed house that I am going to landscape with 15,340 bricks. Yes, that is what I said, fifteen thousand, three hundred and forty bricks all laid end to end to enhance the appearance of our not yet finished house.

After buying and taking home the patio magazine, I showed Big K what my dream landscape job was going to be. And, like always, he had the labor, but we didn't have the money to buy the bricks. So, as stubborn as ever, I told Big K that if I got the bricks, would he and his guys lay them on the area I had already marked out. Just to get me off his back, Big K readily agreed that if I get the bricks, at no charge, he would be more then happy to do what I wanted, he would even build me a brick house. And that is the background for my story, 15,340 bricks, and why now I'm built like a brick house.

Chapter 2

When the county tore down the old library and built the new one, the same library that I had aspired to work in while at college, the demolition company had hauled away truck load after truck load of suitable bricks for my project and had dumped them at the old Smart farm out on the county road.

Knowing old man Smart, I got into Big K's truck and headed out to see if it would be ok to take some of the brick that was still piled by the back of the milking barn on the Smart farm. Pulling into the barn yard, Mr. Smart, not sure of his age, was more then happy to have some company. Must be pretty lonely to farm by yourself and have the closest neighbor be about a mile down the road. After two glasses of sweet tea, a tour of the garden and giving him a woman's opinion on how to hang curtains, we agreed that I could take all of the bricks I wanted if I would make him dinner for his birthday.

We shook hands, I kind of eyed the job and thought that I was going to be walking on my new patio in about one month's time ,huh, little did I know what was involved in moving bricks. I could use Big K's truck every evening after six, but I could only back up the truck to within about two hundred feet of the bricks. The bricks weren't all in nice piles; some were in stacks, some were mortared together and others were under construction material. Then I had to wheel barrow the bricks from their location, slightly uphill and then load them on the truck, after that there was the drive home and the bricks had to be unloaded that night so Big K could use his truck the next day. Ok, simple plan, right?

On March 15th, when I started the brick hauling, I was a married, had a kind of worn out plain looking mother appeal to my body. I was 5'4" tall, weighed 154, and everyone thought I was cute but a bit on the heavy side. I had big boobs that had to be squeezed into a size 16 dress; I guess my measurements were about 38d, 34, and 40. When I loaded my final brick on October 3rd, I was still the married wife, still 5'4" tall, but now I weighed 109 pounds, tanned all over my body except where I wore my bikini, and had trimmed, tightened and toned ever muscle in my body. My size 4 body looked like I was a teenager again; in fact, my daughter's clothes were now part of my wardrobe. My measurements became 34B, 22, 34, and my attitude and my self confidence blossomed as other men started to notice a thinner, perky, happy woman.

If you add up all of the steps, lifts, tugs, throws and pushes, I guess I had spent the last seven months in the gym working out seven days a week. Two hundred and sixty steps pushing a wheelbarrow to the truck does great things for your legs and ass, lifting cleaning and throwing hundreds of bricks a night firms your arms, takes out the fat from your stomach and tones up your boobs, and after countless times of climbing up the truck bed, jumping down off the bed and pushing debris around, all of that grunting and groaning made me a lot tougher and aggressive.

Old man Smart got to be a pretty good friend over those months, many times he was standing there waiting on me to drive in and get my load that night. I learned a lot about him and his past family, and he learned about me. He had been widowed for ten years, his only son had died in the war and running the farm by oneself was a job and then more. I thought Old man smart was just one of those old codgers that had nothing else to do but talk my ear off and ask me questions every night that I drove in.

I didn't really notice any of my body changes while I was moving all of the bricks. I had always worn my oldest clothes to get the bricks and after about a month, I had added a belt to keep the pants up, when it got hot, I went from pants to an old pair of shorts, then a month later to a pair of shorts that my daughter use to wear for gym.

One day, old man Smart had drug up a few piles of bricks with his tractor so he could make a path to one of his fields. He had dumped them under a tree outside of his backdoor so I could clean the bricks and load in the shade, and then he was going to smooth out what was left and pour a patio on top of the debris. I was grateful for the help and that night, and while wearing my daughter's gym shorts over my bikini bottoms with an old sweatshirt to cover my bikini top, I pulled in and started the process of getting the bricks. Hard at work for about an hour, bending over, reaching up, straddling the piles, old man Smart came out to see how it was going. I kept working as we were taking and he kept maneuvering around the front of me and then behind me to offer any assistance that he could. After about a half hour he wished me luck and headed back inside.

I didn't think much of what he did, until I glanced in one of the side mirrors on the truck and I saw him staring behind an upstairs window looking at me and beating off. As I bent over and stretched I guess I had provided him quite the show. At first I was shocked and then thought what the hell, I was out here alone, he was helpful, so I thought what the fuck, let's let the old guy have a good time. I turned and faced the farm house, pulled off my sweatshirt and undid my bikini top, took a towel and wiped my chest and tits off and then put my top back on, two minutes after I had put the top back on, I thought I heard an, "on my god I'm coming".

I laughed and didn't think much about it, but here I was out in the middle of nowhere showing my tits to an old man just so he could get his nuts off. I don't think I could have ever done that before I got this hot body, but it felt good knowing that I had a tool to negotiate with and one that was highly desirable. Old man smarts birthday was coming up and like I had promised I would cook him a great dinner and maybe add a big birthday surprise for him to remember.

Having spoken with old man Smart ever night, I had found out that his favorite food was meatloaf and went to the market and bought everything I needed to make a complete birthday dinner. I got home early that day and left a note for everyone to cook for themselves that I had stuff to do and wasn't going to haul bricks that night. I went upstairs, showered, completely shaved my pussy, put on a sexy black bra, panties and a set of high heels and slid into a short summer dress.

As I drove out to the farm, I wondered what in the world I was doing, and I justified it all by just being nice to an old lonely guy, someone that appreciated me. As I pulled into his farm yard, old man Smart was standing on the porch, all cleaned up, hair combed, new shirt and a million dollar smile. He walked out to help unload the truck and carried everything into the kitchen so I could start cooking.

We had a great time, as old man Smart got out pictures of him in his army uniform, showed me his medals and took me on a house tour showing me the antiques, his stained glass windows and all the treasures that a person could want

With dinner almost ready, we sat on the porch and sipped some of his home made brandy and rocked slowly in rocking chairs facing each other. I felt very happy and comfortable around this old guy and as we rocked my dress climbed higher and higher and I exposed as much as my legs and panties as I dared without being to obvious

Old man Smart just kept talking and staring and sipping his brandy as we rocked and enjoyed a cool breeze and the quietness of the country. The oven timer went off and we both got up to head into the kitchen to eat.

When it became dessert time, I asked if he liked whipping cream on his treats. He smiled, laughed and said whatever I made or brought would be just perfect for him. So I cleared the table and tuned the lights off and lit three candles for him to blow out. I told him to sit still and I would bring his birthday surprise in from in the kitchen. He settled back into his chair, and I went into the kitchen, got out of my dress and grabbed the can of whipping cream. Before I walked into the dining room again, I thought what in the world am I doing but felt that everything would be ok, and for him very enjoyable.

I walked back into the dinning room, in heels bra and panties and quietly sang happy birthday. I slid on the table in front of a wide eyed and excited old man and opened my legs for him to view. I asked him what he thought and he said that I was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. I laughed and kissed his forehead and sipped off my bra and put wiping cream on each nipple. I pulled his head to my nipples and asked him to suck, and like a calf to its mother, his tongue lips and mouth enveloped my nipples and sucked and sucked until I thought my nipples would burst. I moaned and moaned and rubbed the top of his head and whispered and egged him on. Then laying back, I lifted my hips and pulled done my panties and spread my legs and sprayed whipping cream into and around my pussy and just sat back on my hands and said, "there you go birthday boy, "

Once again, he delighted in licking sucking and rubbing me to orgasm after orgasm until I couldn't breathe any more. I then stood up reached inside his pants, and slowly and skillfully worked his cock with my mouth until I heard him yell for sweet Jesus.

After we were all done, I cleaned everything up, packed my car, hugged him good bye and promised to all ways be his special friend. Sadly, old man Smart passed away the following week, found by the postman when he hadn't picked up his mail. The paper said that he died peacefully in his chair with a smile on his face. Funny thing, about two months later, an attorney called and I was granted one half of his estate.

Part two

Saturday morning was my day to grocery shop, do errands and take care of family stuff. One rainy Saturday, while upstairs getting ready, Big K yelled that he was going to go with me and that left me totally shocked. Other then his fear of chick flicks, Big K hated shopping more then anything. So after getting out of the shower, looking my body over, checking out my recently trimmed pussy and adding lotion all over my legs , I put on an old pair of painting shorts and a T shirt, I headed out the backdoor while grabbing my son's rain coat.

Big k had all ready pulled up his truck; I guess he didn't want me to point out the fact that after 14 years, an attached garage with a door would make the walk to the truck much more enjoyable then running through the rain. Our first stop was to exchange a few tops that my daughter had bought to go to high school. I thought that the tops were not appropriate for a high school sophomore, and decided that I would make the decision on what she could wear. Grabbing a few tops that coved more flesh then the ones she bought; I headed to the changing room to try them on. The first two covered more then half of my boobs and my belly button so I thought that those would work, the third one fit, but as I leaned forward, my tit fell out and that changed my mind on that one. When I headed back out to the racks , Big K handed me a top and said he thought that I would look good in it. I held it up; of course, see through, few buttons, low cut and way too slutty for any wear in public. To reward BIG k for coming and helping today, I went back into the dressing room, took off my top and bra. Put on the top, where I had to tie the bottom up above my pierced belly button to keep some modesty and could only button two buttons. Looking in the mirror, I saw that there were two perky nipples sticking straight out at me, ready to poke out some guys eyes if the got to close. So,to complete his reward for coming and helping today, I peaked out the dressing room door to make sure no one was around and was going to give Big K a thrill and stand in the store and let him see his wife almost topless.

Big K was leaning against a rack and I waved at him to come over and kind of tip-toed and slid up the side of the hall to the sales floor to show him what a dumb idea it was for me to wear this top. As I exited the privacy of the dressing room and dropped my hands to show him the top, two college guys walked right past me, turned and at the same time said, "nice tits". Well that immediately changed my mind but on the other hand, that made Big K's mind up, the top was sold. He said wear it and I went back into the dressing room, gathered my daughter's new tops, and put on my raincoat to cover up my bare tits.

Next stop was the old high school, it was the last day for trading in old school uniforms and my daughter needed a couple more skirts for this fall. We stopped at the rectory and got the key and Big K and I headed up the stairs to the old lab on the second floor to go through the tables of uniforms. Big K was going to wander down the halls and look at the sport trophies and I was going to do a bit of clothes searching. After about ten minutes I had two that I thought would fit Margot, but wanted to try them on for their fit. Looking around I went back into the coat room, took off my raincoat, then took off my shorts and tried on both of the skirts. Whoever wore these skirts last year must have had very short legs as it was more of a mini skirt on me then a school skirt. I twirled around in front to the coat room mirror and chuckled as my new tanned sleek body looked pretty damn hot in a mini skirt for an old lady plus the top I had on made me feel very daring

I went back out to the tables, looking for size 3 skirts that were a bit longer in length. Reaching over the table to the back stack, I heard Big K come up behind me and grab my ass under the skirt. Squeezing my cheeks he commented that with as ass like that I could have gotten all A's in school. Right before I was going to tell him that I did get all A's, he pushed up my skirt to my waist and pulled down my panties. Pushing down my head and chest, kicking my panties to the front of the room, he then pushed me over the stacks of clothes so that my feet were dangling off of the floor. This lifted my ass and pussy right level with his cock and I got ready fro a good fucking. I heard his zipper come down, felt him spread my legs, he brushed his hand inside my legs rubbing my clit as he put his cock into my pussy entrance and then pushed himself in.

After not have had sex for about three weeks, his enthusiasm and effort was greatly welcomed. Big K was able to get a good rhythm going and the tip of his cock was hitting my G spot as he rubbed and spread my ass cheeks. I felt my first orgasm starting just as he pulled back on my hair on my head to arch my back then he slapped my ass, I tingled all over and had wished I had taken off my top so he could pinch my nipples and tug on my tits. No sooner did I get done shaking and thrusting back on his cock, then orgasm two came as Big K shoved his cock all the way in, he held still for a few seconds, then grabbed my hip's and pulled me back into him and grunted as he unloaded three weeks of cum into his wife's pussy.

Grunt, "damn that's good, shit bitch, great ass, grunt, yes, and yes" was all about what Big K could say as his cock got done emptying into me. As he pulled out and off of me, I stood up, got my balance and then thought, great now what do I do with a bunch of cum running down my leg?

Big K stood there and tried to catch his breath as I walked over to the front of the room and picked up my panties. I thought we were done, but Big K stared as I walked over to pick up my panties, my tits bouncing in the see through top, my ass cheeks sticking out of the skirt and his cock started to get hard again. As I bent over to pick up my panties I wiggled my ass at him while looking through my legs encouraging him to stick his cock into me again. Bending over, I wiped the cum off of the inside of my legs and grabbed onto the teaching desk that was in the front of the room getting ready for a pounding. Just as Big K moved in between my legs to get inside me again, we heard the downstairs door open and steps in the hall. Jumping up I pulled down my skirt, tossed the panties indo a desk drawer, grabbed my rain coat and the two new skirts and beat a hasty exit. Poor Big K, he doesn't move too fast trying to zip up his pants when his cock is all still and swollen.

12