Built on Lies

Story Info
What happens when you start a relationship on lies?
13.7k words
4.63
111.5k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,672 Followers

"Can I help you?"

"Yes, I'm Adam Parks, and I'm looking for one of the students here. Her name is Eve Richards," I said to the woman at the visitor's information desk at Michigan State University.

"One moment while I check our register," she replied, turning away. "I'm sorry, but our records don't show an Eve Richards registered here."

I wasn't sure what to think since I was sure she went to school there.

"What about a Sylvia Masters?"

The woman looked a bit annoyed but checked again.

"Yes, we do have a Sylvia Masters registered here but I'm sorry, I can't give you any personal information on her."

"Can you at least contact her and let her know I'm here. I just drove five hours and would really appreciate it."

The receptionist stared at me before making a call.

"Miss Masters? I'm sorry to bother you but there is a gentleman here at the reception desk who would like to speak with you. He said his name is Adam Parks. Yes, I'll tell him you'll be here in about ten minutes."

Sylvia spoke as soon as she came into the visitor's center. "Adam, what the hell are you doing here? We better step outside and talk privately."

"I came to see Eve. I must have written down her phone number and e-mail address wrong. The lady didn't find her name in the register so I asked her to look for yours. What's going on? Where is Eve?"

"My god Adam, you shouldn't be here. Christ, I don't know what to tell you." She looked shaken up a bit.

"How about the truth? Does Eve go to school here?"

"Yes she does, but her name isn't really Eve. It's Christy. God, she's going to kill me if I tell you anything else."

"Look, I don't know what the hell is going on. I need to see her—I just drove five hours to get here. Where is she? Why did she lie to me?"

"Hell, you might as well know the truth. She's working."

"Where? Can you give me a number to call or something?"

"Sure, let her deal with this mess. I told her not to get involved with you but she didn't listen."

I was confused and had no idea what was going on. Sylvia handed me a card with the number of an escort service written on it.

"I'm sorry, Adam. Maybe a different time and place, the two of you would have made a nice couple."

Sylvia walked away, leaving me standing there with more questions than answers. What did she mean? Did Eve work for this escort service? And if so, what exactly did she do?

I called the number on the card and a woman answered. "Helpful Escort Service, how may I help you?"

"Yes, I'm looking for Eve Richards. Is she available?"

"She's out at the moment but will be free later this evening. Would you like to procure her services?"

Shit! She must be a whore or something. I decided to play along and get an appointment with her. I guess I wanted to surprise her the way she had me.

"There's a dinner party I have to attend tonight and I need an escort for a couple of hours. A friend of mine suggested Eve."

"Are you familiar with our services and prices?"

"Not really since I don't often use an escort service, but tonight I'm in a pinch. It's a reunion party and I need a nice looking woman on my arm."

"Our price is two hundred dollars an hour. If you should want an escort all night it's fifteen hundred dollars. Our minimum is two hours. We do not force them to do anything they don't want to do. Any gratuities are extra."

"Two hours should be plenty of time for dinner."

Damn, four hundred dollars to say 'fuck you' was a hell of a price to pay but would be worth it.

"I need a credit card and the location of where you are taking our escort since you aren't registered with us."

I had to make up a name. I didn't want Eve or whatever her name was to know it was me.

"Mark Adams and it's the Holiday Inn, banquet room."

Most every major motel had a banquet room, but I didn't know what credit card to use since mine all had my name on them. Then I remembered the one for my dad's business and decided to use it. I'd have to explain to him why I charged four hundred dollars to his card, but I'd worry about that later.

"Okay Mr. Adams, please hold while I verify Eve will be available for this evening." After a few minutes she was back on the phone. "Everything is set. Do you want Miss Richards to meet you at the Holiday Inn or will you be picking her up?"

"Umm, just have her meet me there. I'll be in the registration area."

I had really liked her and believed she had feelings for me. To discover she was a whore, or escort, or something, really messed me up. She sure had me fooled; she must be great at her job making people feel like she cared for them.

I went to the Holiday Inn about twenty minutes early and sat down and waited. When I saw a woman coming in through the door I wasn't sure if it was Eve until I saw her face. The blonde wig she wore looked natural and only added to her beauty.

"Adam, what are you doing here? Oh my god, you're the Mark Adams I'm suppose to meet, aren't you. How did you find me?"

****

A month before, my friend Oz, short for Osborne, asked if I was interested in going on a week-long cruise with him. His parents owned a string of clothing stores and even though he managed one for them, he grew up with money.

On the other hand my parents were hard workers who made a decent living. Dad owned a heating and cooling business, and after I finished taking courses at a tech school, I began working for him. I enjoyed working for my dad, and he always treated me right. Our biggest difference was he pinched pennies and I had no problem spending money.

I was twenty-nine and rented an apartment above my parent's garage but got a lot of free meals since my mom loved to cook.

Anyway, I asked Oz why he wasn't taking his latest girlfriend, Sheila.

"She's getting too serious. Now she's talking about marriage and all that shit. You know me; I like to play the field. I'm not ready to settle down with just one woman—not yet anyway. So, we broke up since I wouldn't commit to her.

"Now I have these tickets for a cruise. I figured you could ask your dad for a week off and we could hit the high seas and get laid every night."

"Wouldn't it look a bit gay with two guys going on a cruise together?"

"Hell no, this is an adult cruise, with a lot of single people and college students on spring break. It did say 'Not a family cruise,' on the brochure when I made the reservations. I can switch cabins to two double beds instead of the queen size which I asked for.

"Come on Adam, this will be fun. You don't have to pay for the ticket so your dad shouldn't get too pissed."

He laughed after he said that knowing my dad and his spending habits. I talked with my dad and he let me have the time off, counting it toward my yearly allowed vacation time.

I got back with Oz and everything was a go. There was no backing out—I was taking a cruise.

****

Oz made me laugh how he was watching over me. We were on the plane and he kept telling me what to say.

"Seriously Adam, we will meet a lot of women. I'm telling you to not lay everything out there."

"What do you mean, Oz?"

"Don't let them know where you're really from. Don't give them your real phone numbers or e-mail address. These are one time shots; we'll never see these women again so you don't want to get too involved."

"That's nuts. Who cares where we're from or what we do?"

"Believe me Adam, I've been there. Sometimes you might end up with a stalker or at the very least they will pester the shit out of you. We'll just tell them we're from Iowa or something. Believe me; a lot of these women will do the same thing, especially if they're married."

"Okay, so we'll say we're from Iowa and I won't give them my phone number or e-mail address. I have to admit it seems a bit foolish. Is it all right to give my name or should I make that up too?" I shook my head and laughed but it all seemed to make Oz happy.

"We can give our names since we aren't telling them we're from Ohio. Besides, if we charge anything we'll need our correct ID."

The plane landed and the bus for the cruise ship was waiting for us. Damn, there were some nice looking women getting on the bus. If they were a sample of who might be on the cruise we would be having a hell of a good time.

We found our cabin and I was glad to see there were two beds. Just sleeping in a bed with another guy, even a friend like Oz, didn't appeal to me.

Then we headed down to the meet and greet. It was a send off with free drinks and snacks. There were a fairly equal number of men and women, and many seemed to be couples.

Next we took a tour of the ship. It had two pools, a number of restaurants, a movie theatre, and who knew how many clubs and bars. That's not even mentioning those in the on-board casinos.

There were a lot of young adults on the cruise, many who were on spring break. Because it was supposed to be an over twenty-one cruise and you needed a passport or birth certificate to board, we figured some just looked young for their age.

As the ship left the dock we headed to one of the bars. It wasn't long before we began to feel our drinks and decided to start dancing. Oz had this thing for older women. He always told me they liked younger men and really gave it their all.

We ended up dancing with two women Oz called cougars. They were in their forties and looked pretty damn good. After we tired of dancing we joined them at their table for the rest of the evening. They had rings on all their fingers and I was pretty sure they were married.

June and Barb were teachers from Pennsylvania and on the cruise for spring break. Oz mentioned we were from Iowa and they seemed to relax more then.

When the ladies excused themselves to use the restroom, Oz asked me which one I wanted for the night. I told him he could choose or let the ladies pick. He went with June, leaving me with Barb.

Later in the evening he asked June if she wanted to go back to our room and I would go with Barb to theirs. The women looked a bit nervous.

"Is there a problem or were we reading the situation wrong?" I asked.

June looked at Barb before speaking. "I'm sorry, but we made a pact that we wouldn't be separated our first couple of nights till we got comfortable with things on the ship."

"No problem," said Oz. "You're both welcome to come to our cabin. We can take a bottle up with us and continue our party there."

They didn't see any problem with it so we first stopped at the bar then headed to our cabin. Once there I poured us each a drink. Oz dimmed the lights and before I knew it we were disrobing our guests. They were down to bra and panties when they decided to undress us. In no time Barb was on her knees and sucking my cock. Oz was right; these older women really gave it their all.

After fucking Barb, we rested while Jane and Oz were climaxing. Barb and Jane were smiling at each other while I got us each another drink. A little while later, we switched partners and went another round.

At first I thought we were using the women but came to the conclusion they were probably using us. After we all rested the women got up and said they should go back to their own room. Of course that suited us just fine.

"Maybe we'll see you guys again later in the cruise. Thank you for such a wonderful evening," said Jane as they left our cabin.

"See I told you everyone takes these cruises to get laid," said Oz after we were alone. "I intend on doing just what those two women are going to do—fuck someone new every night of the cruise."

With that said we both went to sleep after a good first day.

Day two started off with a big breakfast. We would be landing on one of the islands and most passengers would get off the ship for the day. They had two sandy beaches; one was around the cove and it was for nudity only. I was surprised to see so many people heading that way.

Oz wanted to check it out.

"Look Adam, we have nothing to be ashamed of. We keep in shape and I think it would be fun to see the women au natural," he said, smiling.

"Fine, but to be honest I'm not big at having people staring at my privates. Me seeing theirs is another story." I had to laugh after saying that.

They had a changing room with lockers and you received a key on a band. We got our towels and I carried a large blanket in front of me. Oz wasn't afraid to show off what he had dangling between his legs. As we walked along the beach we saw some fine looking asses.

I was surprised at the number of couples. Did the men like showing off their wife or girlfriend? I guess I was still a prude—I wouldn't like my wife showing her private parts to everyone walking by.

Oz spotted two good looking women sitting alone.

"Mind if we put our blanket next to yours?" he asked.

"No problem," one said while the other tried to cover her nudity.

"I'm Adam and my friend here is Oz. Before you ask, it's short of Osborn."

"I'm Sylvia, and the quiet one here is Eve." Eve looked away when Sylvia said her name. "We're here on spring break. We will be graduating this year from Michigan State. Where are you two from?"

"Umm, we're from Iowa..." Oz cut me off.

"We both have our own businesses. I'm in clothing and Adam is in heating and cooling. We've always been good friends and Adam is fresh off a breakup, so I suggested this cruise."

I didn't really understand the lies. I didn't care that I worked for my dad because I wasn't superficial. Now he had me breaking up with my ex wife which I did three years ago.

"Adam and Eve, that's cute." said Sylvia. We laughed but I had heard it a thousand times in my lifetime so far.

Oz went after Sylvia—he always liked the outspoken ones. I asked Eve if she would like to walk to the drink hut with me and I would buy us a round. She seemed shy but there was something different about her, not the type I would have expected to meet on a nude beach.

We got our drinks and went back to the others where Oz had lounge chairs for us. They were far more comfortable than the blanket in my opinion. After we talked for a while we decided to go for a swim. I took Eve by the hand and we ran across the sand and into the water.

"Didn't I see you with like six girls yesterday in the lounge?" I asked Eve.

"Yes, guilty, sorry about staring at you. But you were with those two cougars and we were betting whether you guys would leave with them."

She made me feel kind of bad then. I noticed her when we went into the lounge the day before, but Oz said our chances of pulling two out of the flock wouldn't be easy so he headed to the other women. I hadn't realized Eve was watching me.

"Where are the rest of your friends today?" I asked.

"They prefer clothes so they went to the other beach." Eve laughed. "Sylvia wanted to come here and I didn't want her to be alone. Besides, I'm not ashamed of my body and thought I could get an all over tan."

"Believe me Eve, you are one beautiful woman."

That's when I realized that even though I was at a nude beach, I wasn't looking at anyone but Eve. We enjoyed our time in the water, playing the game where you try to knock the person off the other ones shoulder. I admit touching Eve a few times in places the game didn't call for, but she never complained. When we tired, we tanned on the beach for a while.

Afterward we all got dressed and had lunch where I met the other four students. They all seemed rather nice. I hated lying and telling everyone I was from Iowa. While we were eating I asked Eve for her phone number and e-mail address. She stared at me for a minute and then wrote down a number. She then asked me for mine.

Oz looked over at me so I lied and wrote down some number. Hell, I didn't even know the area codes for Iowa. I also gave her a phony e-mail address.

That evening the four of us got together. I mentioned to Oz that I felt funny telling all the lies. He reminded me these were just one day affairs and everyone would forget one another by the end of the cruise.

We went dancing at the lounge. I loved holding Eve close; she felt so good next to me. It was getting late and Oz invited Sylvia to our cabin. She looked at Eve and me, and then told him okay.

After the two of them left, Eve and I went outside and sat on the deck and talked.

"I'll be graduating soon and I have a job lined up as an assistant pharmacist. Out of my family I'm the oldest, and I have two brothers and a sister. Your turn," she said and grinned.

"Well, I have an older sister, who is damn near my best friend other than Oz."

"So, you are still rebounding from your divorce?" asked Eve.

"My divorce was about three years ago. I'm definitely over her."

I leaned over and kissed her lightly. She seemed to hold back a bit, but I chalked it up to not knowing me much yet. We took a walk around the deck and back into the lounge and danced some more.

A while later she said she needed to return to her cabin so I walked her to her door. "Thank you, Adam; I had such a wonderful time today. I can't invite you in because of my roommates. There are six girls staying here."

"I understand. Can I see you again, maybe even tomorrow?"

"I promised the girls I would go to the beach with them tomorrow. Besides if I remember correctly, you and Oz were going scuba diving."

"What about dinner tomorrow night. We can go to the island and take in a dinner show. I remember reading it in the activities program this morning."

She looked at me for a few seconds. "I'd love to go with you to a show tomorrow night." Giving me a smile, she leaned forward and kissed me goodnight.

When I got back to my cabin Oz was sitting there with a big grin on his face. "Damn, that Sylvia sure was a lot of fun. She knows how to make a man come. How was Eve?"

"She's wonderful—more like a date than a woman I met at a nudist beach."

"Come on Adam, was she a good fuck or not?"

"I don't know; we didn't have sex. We danced, took a walk, and we kissed goodnight. I'm going to see her again tomorrow."

"Hold on there, Adam. Don't go getting serious with anyone on this cruise. We're supposed to do the four F's: find them, feel them, fuck them, and forget them. A new woman every night."

"I'm not getting serious Oz. I just like her company. Besides, it was you who wanted a new fuck every night. You and I are supposed to go scuba diving tomorrow and I asked Eve out to a show tomorrow night. You're welcome to ask Sylvia or someone else and come with us."

"No, I've done Sylvia and we parted as friends. I might do a little gambling tomorrow night and find someone new. As for you, be careful. Don't fall into any love trap."

"I don't think Eve is out to trap anyone." I laughed at Oz. He was acting like an older brother.

****

The next morning we were up early and had breakfast. I had to go scuba diving just to burn up the extra calories I ate from the huge assortments.

When we got off the boat that took us to the island, I saw Eve and Sylvia at a distance. They were with their friends headed to the regular beach which made me feel better. Yet, why did I care which beach she went to since I barely knew her?

After our scuba diving we ate lunch and headed back to the ship. I was so tired I needed a nap before my date with Eve.

I knocked on her cabin door and one of her friends invited me in. It wasn't long before Eve came out of one of the rooms. She looked great.

"Sorry about the room, this is how it is in our dorm too," she said, nodding at the clothes thrown all over.

"No problem. Are you ready to go?"

"I am."

I opened the door and we headed to the boat that would take us to the casino/hotel back on the island. I had made the dinner reservations and already had the tickets to the stage show.

"How did you get into the heating and cooling business?" she asked as soon as we were at our table.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,672 Followers