Bukkake Fiend Man Ch. 01

Story Info
Story of a Man addicted to eating strangers cum.
1k words
3.75
10.2k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, My name is Joep, I am 29 year old man and I love eating cum. There is nothing that makes me happier than swallowing a complete stranger's cum. On weekdays I have a minimum wage job. I spend my weekends giving free blow jobs to any man who wants his dick sucked in the bathroom stall of a gay bar. I know the owner and suck him and all of his friends off regularly. I never charge money. I do it for free. I do it for cum in my throat. I will suck any man's dick. I don't have any preference at all. If you have a dick, I will suck it and swallow every drop of cum. I also suck off homeless men all the time.

Once it was my birthday on a weekend and I was at the usual gay bar. The owner asked me what I wanted to drink. I said, "It's my birthday. I will buy a drink for any man that cums in this cup." I pointed to the empty beer glass of the man sitting next to me.

The Owner said, say it "Louder!" And then he whistled really loud to get everyone's attention.

I was nervous but I grabbed the cup and screamed anyway, "It's my birthday. I will buy a drink for any man that cums in this cup."

A man in a trench coat grabbed the glass and immediately jerked off in it. After he was done another man went for it. All these men just started jacking off in the bar so the Owner yelled, "Take that shit to the rest room." I began to run there, but he said, "No, Not you. Stay here, they will be back with the cup full of sperm." I stayed there waiting patiently at the bar as guys filed into the men's bathroom one after another. There must have been 40 men total.

After about 25 Minutes the last man returned with the glass. It was a beer mug filled to the brim. The man spat in it then put it down in front of me. I would say there was only a third of cum in it. The rest was piss, spit, pubic hairs, and completely different colors of shit stuck to the bottom of the glass. The owner said, "Drink Up."

I immediately began chugging and the whole bar started chanting, "Chug, Chug, Chug, Chug!" It tasted amazing. There was so much strong dark yellow piss mixed with shit particles that I couldn't quite taste the cum properly. I would have preferred to eat the cum separately, but beggars can't be choosers right? The cum was like slimy goo that just slid down my throat easily in large goops. It was up until this point, the best drink I ever tasted in my life. I slammed it in one go and pounded the glass on the table.

The owner said, "You're not done, finish the shit." He handed me a spoon. There was about 2 inches of shit caked on the bottom of the glass. I began taking large spoonful's and shoving them into my mouth as fast as I could. It tasted like chocolate ice cream to me, but it was obvious that multiple guys had shit in this cup. When I finished the last piece of shit the owner said, "Now pay the tab, pay for these men's drinks." The bill was expensive, but I happily paid it. I was happy to have a place to go to that I could call, "Home."

Ever since that day I became addicted to swallowing large quantities of male cum. I put pressure on the owner to see if he could find me any man that walked in the bar with the ability to arrange a meeting where as many men as possible could cum in a glass for me. My goal was to drink the cum of 100 men in one cup, in one drink. Sadly, until this day I have yet to accomplish this in my life. The owner agreed to help me and said, "I'll keep a look out."

I added, "Remember, I don't charge anything. It's a completely free service. The more the merrier."

He said, "I know dipshit, I know."

After a few long weeks I returned for my usual Saturday visit to the gay bar. This time the owner smiled, greeted me, and handed me a piece of paper with a phone number, no name. He said, "Call him."

I immediately ran away from the bar and called the number from my cell phone. A man answered on the other end, but did not say anything. I could hear him breathing, he sounded old. I said, "This is Joep from the Gay Bar. I think you can help me with a gathering of men. What do you say?" He gave me an address and told me to show up next Saturday night. That night could not come any sooner. I was waiting, patiently.

I showed up early, as expected, but the driveway of the small California desert home was already packed with vehicles. "Wow," I thought. This is really happening. I knocked on the door and disappointingly there were only 15 men I counted inside. I was expecting more, a lot more. "Well," I thought, "time to get busy." I immediately stripped to nothing and starting unzipping guys left and right. All of the men were overweight, older white men, drinking beer. The guys were really rough with me, using only my hair to pull me to their cocks. It hurt, but I didn't care. At least I had cocks in my mouth. The first guy came quick, all over my tongue. I sucked the cum out of his cock like a slurpy. Seeing this, another guy jacked off in my mouth, then another, and another. They just kept cumming. I was in paradise, savoring every drop of semen that hit my tongue. After they all jizzed in my mouth, I asked if we could do Round 2. They didn't seem up for it. I think they were too old and fat.