Bukkake Fiend Man Ch. 02

Story Info
Story of a Man addicted to eating strangers cum, continued.
967 words
4
6.5k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Refer to Bukkake Fiend Man for Introduction Story:

***

After the desert house incident where 15 guys cummed in my mouth I developed a taste for cum like never before. This became a weekly event for about a month. On Saturday I would go to the desert house and suck 15 dicks, swallowing all the cum. It was typically the same guys, with a new face occasionally.

However, I was not satisfied at all. I needed to swallow more cum. Then I had a brilliant idea! I bought 15 small mason jars from the hardware store then went to the desert house for the usual Saturday night cum drinking. But this time once I cleaned everyone up, meaning sucking all the cum from their penis, I brought out the mason jars and told the guys my idea.

"Guys, I really appreciate you all cumming in my mouth every week, but I need more. Can you please use these mason jars to collect your jizz every time you jack off. You are welcome to let any man cum in the jar also, I don't care. I actually encourage that! However, I only want cum in the jar. Please refrigerate the jars and bring them to me next Saturday, so I can drink it in front of you thanks!" The men seemed agreeable and took the jars with them when they left.

I waited patiently in anticipation, hoping the men would follow my advice. Saturday came, and I was back at the desert house. Each of the 15 men came forwarded and showed me the jizz they collected over the week. They told me they kept the cum in the fridge so it would be fresh. Each jar had about 2 inches of cum in it. I started opening and chugging each jar that was handed to me. The cum tasted great! It was nice and cold, but I could tell it was old jizz. One guy handed me a warm jar of cum and when I opened it the smell was really bad. I commented on it saying, "This stinks!" He said, "I never put it in the fridge." Then they all laughed as I drank it quickly.

Once I finished all the cum from the jars guys began immediately jacking off in my wide open mouth. I kept turning my head in new directions to make sure I swallowed cum from wherever it came from. Cocks were gushing with cum right onto my tongue, it was thrilling. Once we finished I told the men to please continue with collecting jizz in the mason jars for me. They left.

It was nice to have the extra cum I needed from the jars. The next Saturday came and I rushed into the desert house and stripped down to nothing. Men started handing me their collected cum jars. I noticed they were all warm this time. One of the guys said, "We decided not to refrigerate it anymore. Hope you enjoy it." I opened the first jar and it was the stinkiest, old smelling jizz ever. I was turned on, I began tearing open the tops and swallowing large quantities of week old cum from the jars. After that, I sucked everyone off, swallowed their loads and we all went home.

The story made its way to the gay bar and the owner approached me when I went to visit. He said, "I know someone who can get you a lot of jizz from prison, but you will have to pay."

I said, "Absolutely. How many men?"

The owner said, "About 50 men will cum in the jar and you have to pay for each one." I agreed, and he gave me a phone number and a piece of paper. I ran out of the bar to make the call.

The Man answered, "Hello."

I said, "My name is Joep, I heard you can get something for me from prison." I just came out and said it, I didn't know what else to say.

He said, "Yes, sperm from the prisoners. I heard you would like to drink that."

I said, "You're correct, but instead of 50 men each cumming once, can each man cum in the jar for a week so I have more cum to drink?"

He said, "Yes, but that will cost more."

"No Problem." I replied.

He said, "Ok, give the money to the owner of the gay bar and I will deliver the huge cum jar for you in a week."

I was finally where I wanted to be with cum swallowing. I would finally have enough jizz to drink. It was not yet 100 different men, but it was going to be about 350 loads from 50 different men if each guy jacked off in the jar once a day for seven days.

A week past, I went to the gay bar with money. I paid the owner and he handed me a plastic gallon of milk that was almost full with semen! I thanked him then quickly left to my residence. When I got home I sat down and put the gallon of cum on the table in front of me. There were a lot of goobs of jizz floating in the cloudy liquid. I brought a clean, large beer mug and filled it with cum. I began drinking the jizz thirstily, thinking how it's funny I have no idea who's cum this is. I chuckled to my self as I kept drinking. When I finished the first mug, I poured a second one to the brim and continued. There must have been about 400 cum shots from 50 different men in there.

All I knew was I needed to make this a weekly purchase. It was the best money I ever spent.