Bukkake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After more than three hours, her face was splattered and pasted, her hair matted, and remnants of her showers had dripped down her face to coat the front half of her body and thighs with salty, sticky, heady cum. Her husband stopped by occasionally to see how she was faring, and each time she was just thrilled and couldn't get enough. This time, though, he knew she needed a little relief. Not only was she knotted in a pretzel for quite some time, but she also need to pee after the few drinks she'd had earlier, and the smells from the barbecue were wafting over and making her hungry.

One of the women came over and untied her wrists and ankles. The wife smeared the cum off her eyelids and lashes until she could open her eyes. She knew she couldn't go into the house in this condition, so instead went and crouched beside the tent, away from the house, patio, and guests. Once relieved, she got to her feet and walked toward the grills. The guests cheered their heroine, and the laughter was light-hearted. She sat on the grass, stretching out her legs.

While there, she was given a bottle of spiked lemonade and one of the women brought over a hamburger on a plate. Rather than hand her the plate directly, though, she set it on her lap and opened the burger. Much to the crowd's approval, she scooped cum off the wife's breasts with the flat part of the bun onto inside of the top of it. Once she scraped on more cum than a normal person would put on mayonnaise onto the bread, she put the hamburger back together and served it to her friend. The wife ate it slowly, deliberately, and with absolute glee.

Once the wife was finished with her supper, she swallowed the cool liquor from the bottle. Her husband came over to her and said she'd get to be the last person to cum today. She laid back as he began fucking her with the neck of the glass bottle. As she did, everyone was excited watching the couple, cheering them both on. The husband stopped short, though, and there was a slight moan from the audience. He glanced up to them and said, "She'll be the last one to cum, but that won't be until the party's over." With that, as on cue, four women held the wife's wrists and ankles down to the ground, and the tent stakes were brought over. They were pounded into the ground, and the wife was drawn, spread-eagled on the grass, and the ties to her wrists and ankles secured.

For four more hours she endured the laughter and absolute want as men would kneel open their shorts or jeans next to her in twos, threes, and fours, taking turns jacking off and cumming on her body. Some hadn't had a turn in line before... some were coming in for seconds on her. Some knelt by her head and came on her face... some by her body and came on her tits... some between her spread calves, then inched up and came on her pussy or thighs. The rules were simple... no one was allowed to leave unless they were sure they'd had their fill, and she wouldn't be released until every single inch of her body was covered with cum, from head-to-toe. This, they learned from her husband, was her greatest unfulfilled fantasy.

By the time dusk started to fall on the party, she was beginning to shiver as the cum had long-since cooled on her body. She was also dead-tired from being bound so long... but her feet, shins, knees, thighs, hips, waist, chest, neck, shoulders, arms, and face were plastered with the semen of her party guests, and her fantasy had indeed become reality. Most of them had two orgasms, and a handful had three or even four. Everyone did have their fill, so there was only one way for this party to end.

The tent stakes were pulled from the ground and the wife was again released from her bonds. Again, eyes closed, her husband gave her the empty lemonade bottle, and she eased her knees up to spread her pussy even farther. She began fucking herself with the neck of the bottle, but knew that it wouldn't be enough to satisfy either the crowd or herself. She surprised a number of people there by turning the bottle around, and twirling it over her folds until the bottom of the bottle was slowly inserted. From there, she played furiously over her clit with the fingers of one hand and fucking herself with the body of the bottle with the other. Hours upon hours of desire screamed out from deep within her body, and her moans were even louder than the music playing. When she finally climaxed, she did so violently... her legs, belly, and chest heaving uncontrollably. Her body bucked upward several times, and it seemed as though she was going through some sort of seizure. Most everyone there thought the entire day was awesome to witness, and this the perfect culmination. The wife collapsed from her orgasm and, if not for the presence of mind that there were so many people there, would have blacked out from it.

She received a standing ovation from her guests and a huge amount of sexual compliments. She thanked them all gratefully, grinning ear-to-ear, and couldn't help but laugh when it was all done.

From there, the party began to wind down. The husband hooked up the garden hose and sprayed her down in front of the admiring guests. She was given a towel to dry off and the party slowly moved into the house. All of them except the closest of their friends left, and the wife excused herself to go into the shower to finish cleaning up. She shampooed her hair twice, and the soap and warm water felt just wonderful on her body. She dug her fingers inside herself and pulled out the ben-wa balls, setting them on the edge of the tub. When she was finally done, she just stood under the water in her shower for a while and giggled happily to herself.

After drying off, she rejoined the party in the living room in slightly wet hair, still nude. After the entire afternoon, there was no need to be modest in the least for her. Over the next hour or so, she laughed and drank with her guests. She was the epitome of the gracious hostess, until she finally blurted out, "It's time to go home now... I want to fuck my husband!" Everyone just laughed and took the hint. She hugged and kissed all her departing guests, feeling each of their hands touching her naked body as they embraced one by one, and the husband saw them all to the door.

When he returned, he regarded the woman he loved, happy and proud to have made her darkest fantasy come true. He lifted her body into his arms, carried her to the bedroom, and made love to her the rest of the night.

12