Bukket Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On her neck..both of you," I heard the man saying. Two guys came up and stood on both sides. The one on my left came exactly on my neck while the one on the right splashed on my right cheek.

"Number twenty five...you got a free shot! Wherever you want..." said the man. A tall man came and stood in front of me. As he came, he stepped back a little and I felt a warm feeling spreading on my left thigh.

When will they take out the gag? It was the only question going on and on in my mind. Now the gag on my mouth was so soaked that I could feel the wetness on my lips but still nothing went inside.

But a lot of people were getting up on stage. Total ten, it seemed. The man asked them to stand in a line and come to me one after the other. Bound and transfixed I simply watched as ten naked men queued up in front of me.

"All of you get your target!" said the man laughing. "We have showered Mrs. Dalehood with our affection on her beautiful face and neck. And now, we will pay our tributes to her...uh...breasts!" There was a huge cheer. "So...one by one you guys...step up to Mrs. Dalehood and cum on her right breast. Her right. Not your right. But make sure you hit her right on target. Then go! First one please!"

And they came one by one. Not only was I unable to twist my body away from the stream, but bound the way I was, it was also impossible to look down. My straight vision allowed me to look only at their waists and their throbbing cocks. I saw their thigh muscles tighten, I saw their fingers sliding up and down their shafts, I saw their abdomen contracting and relaxing, Then I would hear their breathing getting harder above my head. I would hear short stifled moans and then I would see the tip bloating. Finally there would be a deep moan and white streams would fly out. It would fly out and down beyond my vision. And in the next instant there was a feeling of wet warmth on my breast. And again. And again.

After what seemed like eternity the last man came up to me and splattered his load on my chest. As I tried to breath normally again, it got stuck in my throat. There were ten more guys ready to step onto the platform.

And once again ten men queued up in front of me. This time on my left. And the exact same thing started happening again. First there was a splash on the top half of my left breast. The next one hit it from the side and the third one on top of the first one. I felt the warmth seeping through the bra onto my skin.

12