Bulgarian Hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kessler
Kessler
251 Followers

I then felt Belonna’s smooth calves tighten around my waist as I felt and watched her toes curl into my pubic hairs rubbing up and down from the base of my cock to my lower abdomen. I moaned at the pressing sensation of her toes. She then slid her left foot down further locking the base of my shaft between her big toe and second toe and began to jerk my shaft in unison to Anna’s toe jerks on the head of my cock. I rolled my head back and moaned as I grabbed Belonna’s legs in my hands enjoying the warm smooth feel of them.

I found myself becoming quickly aroused again as I began to feel the urge to cum quickly approaching. I usually last longer the second time around and credited these leggy vixens to getting me off just as quick as the first time. I felt my body tighten even more as Anna’s toes were hitting that special spot at the head of my cock with consistency. Each time her toes ran across it I grunted and threw my hips up hard. Anna saw this and smiled wickedly down at me.

Anna said something to Belonna in their foreign language and then Anna removed her toes from the head of my cock. I relaxed my body and tried to catch my breath as her toes gave me a break. It was only a slight break as I watched Anna lean forward and grab my rigid cock and guide it between Belonna’s tight toes. I groaned as I felt her toes close around the shaft. Anna then applied a liberal amount of oil to her calves and ankles and lowered them down sandwiching the head of my cock along with the upper third of my dick between her shapely tanned calves. Seeing this was amazing as I was barely able to catch my breath.

Anna smiled down at me as she clenched her smooth calves together around the end of my cock and began to raise and lower her legs jerking the head of my cock between her lovely calves. At the same time Belonna jerked the shaft of my cock from the base up to Anna’s calves in slow deliberate measure. I watched as Belonna’s big toes curled down gripping my shaft tightly and squeezing it as she raised them up and down slowly milking the throbbing vein between them.

Seeing all this I grunted with each pull & jerk the girls delivered to my member. After several moments passed Anna raised the bottle of oil over the area of her clenched shins surrounding the head of my cock and squeezed out a thin stream of oil. I felt the cool oil drenching my cock head and run down the length of my shaft. I watched as it spilled over Belonna’s gripping toes. The slickness of it added to my pleasure, eliciting moans of pleasure from me. I felt Belonna rise up behind me scooting in closer to my backside. Her legs rose up under my arms raising my arms up resting them on her thighs and knees. I felt her toes re-grip and move along my shaft as I watched her place one set above the other. Her ankles turned slightly outward as her toes now gripped my shaft from each side setting it deeper between each set of toes.

Feeling this, a slight trembling sensation overtook me running through my body as I watched more of the oil wash over my cock and her shiny tanned toes. Sitting much closer behind me now Belonna leaned forward whispering in my ear, “You are excited now and I feel you shake between my toes.”

She then said something to Anna in their native tongue. Anna giggled and I watched as she reached in between her clenching calves with her slender fingers. I almost jumped out of my skin as I felt the tips of her fingers grip the head of my swollen cock and begin to rub and fondle the sensitive glands.

Witnessing the added excitement she caused in me as every muscle in my body tightened Anna giggled, “Oh you like this.”

I watched as Anna’s lovely calf muscles tightened revealing a nice tone ripple beneath the skin. I could feel her calf muscle roll and press against the head of my cock. Anna did not forget the sensitive area of my cock head as I felt her thumb press against the glands and begin to pinch and rub up and down against them. Her clenching calves pulled and jerked the head at the same time.

Feeling all this was too much as I began to thrust my hips up in the air desperately responding to what these two women were inflicting on my cock. Each of my thrusts shoved my cock through Belonna’s tightly clenching toes as the head of my cock pressed between Anna’s soft calves and into her rubbing fingers. My gasps became increasingly rapid as I watched my oiled cock being treated to their touch. I was holding on pretty good as I lowered my hips sliding my cock head completely out of Anna’s claves down to Belonna’s gripping toes then back up between her smooth calves to be fondled by her fingers. Each time I felt the urge to cum I pulled my cock out of her clenching calves and held it there between Belonna’s fiercely gripping toes. This allowed me to catch my breath and prolong the pleasure I was receiving.

Anna noticed this and after a while said, “No, no, you cum now.”

As I performed several more thrusts between her waiting calves and rubbing fingertips I desperately tried to continue and then pulled out again as Belonna gripped the head of my cock between her toes, holding me there once again.

As I remained there waiting out the urge to cum again Belonna laughed, “Hey, hey you keep going so we make you cum now.” She said something to Anna that I could not understand and I watched her slide her toes down to the base of my cock.

Anna giggled and lowered the meaty part of her calf down against the sensitive glands of my cock pressing it there. She then leaned forward smiling and gripped the end of my cock with her fingers and began to rub the head back and forth across the smooth skin of her loosely hanging calves. I watched uncontrollably as the head of my cock was forced against her calves. It did not take long before Anna discovered the most sensitive area once again and concentrated her rubbing. She leaned further over and tilted her head to the side to get a better vantage point.

The sensation was incredible as with each rub against her calves I jerked forward uncontrollably. I attempted to pull my hips down but Anna kept the end of my cock firmly gripped between her thumb and two fingers and lowered her calves as well ensuring the head of my cock maintained constant contact with her legs allowing me no relief.

With each passing moment I was becoming increasingly excited and felt the rushing of my blood pounding inside my head as my heart raced and breathing turned to rapid gasps. I desperately tried to hold on as I felt the urge to cum quickly rising inside me.

Realizing I could not lower my hips past the concrete pool steps I resolved to just mentally trying to hold on and enjoy this as long as I was able. My grunts turned to “Ohs!” of desperation. Anna laughed and began to rub the head of my cock more firmly into her left calf causing me to jerk uncontrollably up and down and from side to side. She turned to Belonna saying, “Hold him still Belonna.”

I felt Belonna’s thighs clamp tightly against my sides as she squeezed my torso between them. She began to pump the shaft of my cock more rapidly between her toes.

Anna and Belonna were working me good now and before long I heard Anna excitedly say something in her native tongue. I looked up and could see my precum was flowing freely from my cock head onto her dark smooth calf. She traced the head along both calf muscles leaving behind a clear shiny trail of my precum. She turned to me open mouthed and smiling saying, “I like this all over my legs.”

They both looked at each other and laughed girlishly. Then Anna got that tight sexy bitch look on her face and said, “Now you cum for us.”

She looked at Belonna and then placed the head of my cock back between her tight shapely calves. She then placed a hand on the outside of each of her calves and began to squeeze the muscles firmly in against the end of my cock. I felt the firm muscles of her calves engulf the head of my cock. Anna gave me a lingering stare and wry smile, then leaned over her legs staring down at my trapped cock head and using her hands began to jostle her calf muscles up and down firmly jerking the head of my cock between them. The grip of her calves being reinforced by her pressing hands for the first time allowed me to feel her calf muscle rubbing smoothly against that sensitive gland located at the head of my cock. My body shook and jerked with pleasure as I felt myself being brought to a final climax between Anna’s long legs and Belonna’s gripping toes.

I was becoming light headed and must have really been jerking around involuntarily as I could hear the girls laughing and chatting between themselves. Anna’s legs were moving back and forth quite a bit as she gamely kept them sandwiched around the head of my cock jerking her calves up and down rapidly with her hands. I was becoming delirious with pleasure and it was obvious more of my precum was being milked from me as I could hear the slick smacking sounds coming from between Anna’s jerking calves. I watched as it leaked down the sides of my shaft onto Belonna’s jerking toes.

My movements were becoming more spasmodic and out of control as I could feel Belonna’s toes beginning to milk my cum up the shaft of my cock. I realized it would not be long now. Belonna must have felt this also as she smiled saying something to Anna that I was not able to discern. She scooted in even tighter almost forcing me to sit upright between her legs. I felt her smiling lips press against my left ear as she whispered, “I feel your deek shaking between my toes.” Then she giggled.

I knew what she meant as with each slow deliberate squeeze and pull of her toes my cum was being milked to the top. Each of my gasps contained the response of “Oh” which the girls got a kick out of.

Anna continued to work my swollen sensitive head between her calves. Belonna leaned in again giggling lightly in my ear and saying, “Feel this, I think you will like it.”

I watched as she brought her toes down to the base of my cock and gripped them tighter than I had felt before. I could feel her leg muscles tighten as she very slowly began to pull her toes up my shaft toward the head. Feeling this extra tight sensation as her toes squeezed the swollen vein of my cock drove me out of my mind. I groaned loudly causing one of the dogs tied up near the pool to begin to bark. Belonna did not stop her torturous slow toe pull up my shaft as I squirmed about between her strong legs. I gripped her flexing calves throughout the ordeal. Belonna breathed lightly in my ear as her toes worked their way slowly towards the bottom of Anna’s calves, “Mmmmmm, I like this a lot.”

Anna smiled down at me saying, “He is Cumming soon.”

Belonna said, “I know I feel it between my toes.”

Belonna’s toes had reached the halfway point up my shaft when I began to feel the urge to release my cum. Anna had definitely found my “G” spot as her calf was rubbing it incessantly. The concentration on her beautiful stoic face as she jerked her calves was evident she wanted me to cum now. I was seconds from blowing my load and desperately tried to hold on.

As Belonna’s toes moved ever further up my shaft so did my desire to cum increase. The girls new this and were enjoying the control they had over me.

Anna raised her legs up an inch or two allowing the head of my cock to be sandwiched strictly between the bottoms of her loose calf muscle. She then pressed her hands against the outside of her calves again creating a slightly different sensation as she began to jerk her calves up and down with her hands once more. This allowed Belonna more room to move her toes up to the ridge of my cock head. I don’t think I could hold out that long.

My cock head now completed enveloped by Anna’s smooth firm calves was too much as I felt Belonna’s toes move up another inch. I was on the edge now. I raised my hips up in the air holding them in place. Anna turned to me and smiled open mouthed as I felt her calf muscles tighten around the head of my cock as she jerked rapidly up and down.

I leaned forward and grabbed Anna’s long shapely legs pulling them into me. She kept them clenched around my cock head. At the same time I felt Belonna’s toes squeeze up my shaft ever so slightly. The feel of Anna’s legs and Belonna’s toes put me over the edge as I grit my teeth saying, “Oh, oh, oh, oh God I’m Cumming!!!”

I threw myself back into Belonna’s lap. My body shook violently as the orgasm overtook me. I felt my cum rise up just as Anna’s calves jerked up quickly on the head of my cock. As it left my cock I heard Anna release a surprised squeak. She smiled saying, “He cums now!!” I was excited knowing it was all caught up between Anna’s shapely calves. She smiled at me and quickened her calf jerks. Belonna gripped her toes even firmer and milked them up another inch closer to my cock head and Anna’s beautiful calves. My body was racked by another orgasm as I felt another load leave me and smack into Anna’s beautiful calves. Anna gasped again as she enjoyed the feel of my hot cum against her legs. It was obvious my cum was being completely caught up on her legs as I could hear the heavy smacking sound my cock and cum created between her calves.

Belonna said, “Again”, as she squeezed her toes further up my shaft.

It was beyond my control as I felt my body shake and spew forth another load of cum. Anna said, “yes”, as she moved her legs towards me so I was able to see her shins. She continued to jerk my cock head like this as Belonna jerked her toes up firm and rapidly to the base of my cock head. I lurched back groaning as I felt my final load being pulled from me. As it shot into Anna’s calves I was able to see some of it ooze out between her smooth shins and roll out across them. Anna reached down rubbed it into her skin. After several more jerks and pulls I was milked dry and felt the orgasm beginning to subside. I lay back between Belonna’s thighs and relaxed enjoying the soothing sensation of their legs and toes.

After a minute or so my cock became flaccid and my breathing returned to normal. Anna slightly opened her beautiful legs to reveal thick strings of my white cum connected web-like between each calf. She reached down with her hands and pressed her loose calf muscles together and began to rub them back and forth smearing my spent seed into her skin. She smiled at me and giggled saying, “You are all on my legs.”

Belonna continued to fondle my flaccid member with her toes and feet, the remaining drops of my cum fell out onto her toes and feet.

I breathed a heavy sigh of relief as my heartbeat returned to normal and enjoyed the feel of the cool water against my lower extremities.

The girls, seeing my spent and relaxed state of being, giggled and chatted amongst themselves.

After several minutes of resting there I swam out into the pool while the girls positioned themselves side by side on the edge of the pool once again, their beautiful legs and feet dangling in the water.

After a few minutes of swimming and relaxing my tired muscles I looked over at the girls and noticed Anna was giving me the sexy bitch look as she beckoned me to come towards them with her right index finger.

I smiled and shook my head from side to side negatively.

They both smiled and nodded in a yes fashion.

I approached them with the realization that there was no way I could last another one of their onslaughts.

Fortunately they just wanted to invite me to their party that weekend, but that’s another story.

[The End]

-Kessler

Kessler
Kessler
251 Followers
12