Bull for Mature

Story Info
I watch as my man pleasures an older woman for her birthday
2.3k words
4.16
88.1k
35
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goey
Goey
220 Followers

We knock on the door. As I hear footsteps from inside approach, my nervousness grows and I want to flee, but I resist. It's always like this, every time. But once it gets going I love it. It's more the fear of rejection, that they'll look at us and say "No, thanks" even though they've seen us online. It's silly but it is what it is.

A balding 40-ish man answers the door, he's a bit round about the belly, but his eyes are charming and his smile genuine – I feel at ease immediately.

"Ah Tom! Gooey! Wait Go-E is how you said it was pronounced my apologies. Please come in! Come in!"

We follow George into the house, it's a grand house decorated with classic taste.

"Samantha is just upstairs getting ready, Goey if you would be so kind to get Tom ready it would be much appreciated." He moves away from us and shouts to his wife as he climbs the stairs.

"You ready?" I ask Tom, knowing he's probably more nervous than I am, after all it's him performing tonight. He nods and I bob down onto my knees, unzip him and pull his cock out. He's already semi, and quickly hardens as I gently suck him. After a minute or so I hear George coming back down the stairs, "Oh wow!" he says as he watches me lovingly suck Tom, "I hope that looks as good in my wife's mouth as it does yours!" I remove Tom's cock from my mouth and stand up. "My oh my!" says George delightfully as he looks at Tom's member, "She'll enjoy that alright! I guarantee it!"

I smile as the idea of Tom fucking someone else causes my heart to flutter and my body to tingle. "Right, she's all ready. So Tom if you could come up with just boxers on that would be grand, and Goey there's a chair in the corner of the room for you. Safety word is cheesecake, don't be afraid to use it, we're here for fun not regrets!"

After Tom had stripped to his boxers we went up stairs into the bedroom. Samantha was on her knees with her eyes closed tightly, wearing nothing but an elegant gold chain with a cross. Her make up and hair was stunning and even now she looked incredibly classy. The crow's feet around her eyes and mouth hinted at her age, 50, but the give-away was her breast. Age had worked with the sheer size of them to cause them to sag and they hung from her chest as if they were giant empty bags. George shows me to my chair and positions Tom in front of her. He moves his wife's hands to grip the elastic of Tom's Boxers.

"Happy birthday honey," says George lovingly, "You can open your eyes now."

She opens her eyes and a huge smile spreads across her face as she looks at the size of Tom's bulge, "Looks like it's going to be a very happy one indeed!" she says before pulling his boxer's down in one quick motion. Tom's cock springs out, hitting her cheek before towering over her face like a monument. "Oh my lord!" gasps Samantha, "Oh George! Thank you! Thank you so much!" and then begins to enthusiastically lick his balls while holding his immense shaft up with one hand and gently stroking it.

I watch as Tom's cock expands in her hands, before Samantha moves her head away from his balls and stares directly into it, while keeping her gaze on his large purple head she asks, "Do you think I can handle this one George?"

"Would love to see you try honey!" answers George enthusiastically.

Samantha grips Tom's buttocks, her aged hands squeezing firmly, "A great big cock and a firm butt, god I love Birthdays!" chuckles Samantha as she takes his large head in her mouth. I fidget in my chair excitedly, my hands between my legs, I can already feel the heat emanating from my lust. She pauses for a moment before quickly thrusting her head forward attempting to take him all in one go. Half of his penis disappears into her, suddenly her body lurches as she begins to gag; she pulls her head back gasping as tears stream down her eyes.

"Oh my that is big" she manages to say between pants of air. I unzip my jeans and slide a hand down between my legs as she regains her breath.

George kneels down beside her and playfully asks "Do you not like your present honey?"

"Oh you know I do George, but it's just so big! I don't think I can take it all!" replies Samantha in a mock sulk.

"Of course you can honey, just take it slow" speaks George softly as his hand glides under her straw blonde hair and rests on the back of her neck.

She inches her mouth slowly towards Tom's firm erection, her husband's hand guiding her, and spreads her mouth wide before gently sucking his head. My mouth waters as I watch her lips glide up and down his shiny purple head. I see her tongue roll under his slit and lap at a drop of precum, she sighs in pleasure as she tastes it. "Oh George his cock tastes so good!" she moans deeply.

"Good honey good, now let me see you taste it all" mutters George like an excited child. His eyes grow with wonder as her bright red lips begin their slow decline down his shaft, as half of him disappears into her she gags slightly, but holds her position. I see her wrinkled skin on her knuckles tighten as she grips his bum cheeks, using her hands to pull herself forward, forcing his cock into her. I slide out of my jeans and I lightly circle my own hole, feeling my own wetness, as she takes Tom's cock into her mouth.

As another inch of him slides into her she begins to gag heavily and splutter, she tries to move her head back but George's hand holds her firmly in place.

"Sorry Hun" comes his firm voice, "But I really want to see this" and forces her head down onto him. Her massacre darkens with her watering eyes as Tom's cock fills her throat, her body lurches as she gags and splutters around his cock. She starts trying to pull away from Tom fiercely but George's hand stays firm. I finger myself with quick shallow thrusts as I watch her throat clench around Tom's manhood. Tears whole down her cheeks staining them with her make up and then George suddenly releases his hold and Samantha's head flies backwards.

She pants deeply as a thick line of salvia hangs off her bottom lip, joining under Tom's shaft. I insert my fingers deep into myself and slowly curl my fingers as his spit covered cock shines brilliantly in the light, being bathed in her breath. George gently strokes the back of her head as her body draws in large gulps of air.

"God I love you," he whispers.

"I know," she pants and then enthusiastically declares, "My god, I can't believe I took it all!" She rests for a moment before kissing George passionately, "Now" she gasps, "I want to ride him."

Tom lies down on the bed, his hard cock encased in a condom. The sight of the sinhy plastic causes me to gently run my fingers over my clit; it turns me on knowing he is about to fuck somebody else. She clambers on top of him, her big hanging tits rubbing against his body as she positions herself. She reaches back to hold his cock in place as she lowers herself onto it. George watches intently as her vagina stretches around Tom, her lips clinging onto his cock as she slowly sits on it. Her chest heaves as she lowers herself, her body stretching around Tom's thick cock. She bites her lip as her hairy vagina presses against his body, his shaft fully in her as I push 2 fingers deep into myself, curling and uncurling my fingers.

"Oh honey it looks so beautiful seeing you stretch around him!" grunts George as he fumbles with is zip, pulling his clothing down. His penis is average in length but a bit thin, he strokes it gently as Samantha begins to slowly ride Tom.

She turns to look at George and smiles seductively, "You like watching fuck nice big young cock don't you?"

"Yes!" answers George sharply.

"Want me to cum all over this nice big cock you've gave me honey, do you?"

George nods eagerly as Samantha speeds up, her giant drooping tits bouncing and slapping together as she bounces on Tom, her pussy lips clinging onto his cock as she rides. I squeeze my right breast as I stop teasing myself and begin to properly masturbate.

"Oh god, Oh god. I'm not going to last, I'm going to cum, get ready baby get ready!" screams Sam lowering her front half, burying Tom with her breast, while lifting her ass high into the air as she frantically rides him. George moves his face close to her, only a hair away from her cock stuffed pussy as she bellows, "I'm gonna, I'm gonna..." and then screams in pure sexual bliss as a torrent of vaginal fluid gushes out of her, splashing George's face. He wanks desperately fast as his wife's ejaculate coats him. George smiles as he looks at his wife's stretched hole, shining with her cum, as he slows his pace down, "Okay, he says, I want to see what you can do Tom, I want you to fuck her from behind really hard – no holding back!"

Tom climbs out from under her and George positions his wife so she's facing him. They kiss deeply and she lowers her front half onto the bed, too exhausted to hold herself up, as Tom pushes himself into her from behind. Samantha grunts deeply as he fills her, his balls resting against her. He begins to fuck her, at first shallow and slow but he works so more of his shaft slides in and out of her each time, his pace quickening with each stroke, before too long nearly every inch of him is sliding out before being thrust back in hard, his balls slapping against her wet skin forcefully. I slide my fingers in and out of myself in rhythm with Tom's thrusts, growing wetter as I listen to Samantha's moans and gunts. George smiles as he watches his wife's face, watching it screw up and gasp in orgasmic pleasure as she's pummelled from behind.

She lifts herself up, her large breast swinging madly as she looks into her husband's eyes, "Oh my god I'm going to cum, I'm going to..." George kisses her deeply as she orgasms, her screams muffled by him. As her moans quite down he releases her from his kiss, "Christ, I'm, again, I'm going to..." and bellows deeply as her body orgasms once more. Her fingers grip the bed sheet as she orgasms again, "George, I can't stop" she grunts deeply as she thrusts her ass back into Tom as she orgasms again, "I just keep cumming George, I, I" and begins to constantly moan and scream as she continuously orgasms, Tom smiles as her vagina pulsates with every orgasm around him.

As Samantha's voice grows dry, sore from all her shouts of pleasure, Tom announces he's close to cumming. She looks up at George, "Where you want it?" she gasps.

"You know I've always wanted to see a man make a mess of your face," he answers, almost shyly.

"Because you've been so good to me" she manages to say as Tom continues to piston his cock in and out of her, his hands holding her hips firmly, "Ok."

Tom slides out of her as she quickly positions herself on the floor next to her bed. He sits on the edge his cock pointing straight at her, she quickly removes the condom, and gives him two hasty deep sucks, "My god you taste good," she mutters before stroking him.

Her hands glide easily up and down his shaft. His hips move up and down as his orgasm approaches. "I don't normally let men cum on my face" she says while staring at Tom's cock, "But the husband has been wanting to see it for a long time, so, don't let him down, Okay?" Her pace quickens, her fingers unable to touch her thumb as she strokes his girth. Tom begins to moan and Samantha closes her eyes and opens her mouth wide as he begins to ejaculate on her.

A huge spurt lands on her, starting at her chin and running into her fringe, a second hits her closed left eye, splashing onto her forehead and dribbling down her cheek. My own orgasm takes me and I rock in the chair as I orgasm, my cry of pleasure joining Tom's deep grunting as she continues to wank him. George smiles at me knowingly and then looks back at his wife to see a third huge rope of cum shooting from Tom, it crashes across her face, dripping from her nose and chin. A fourth squirts onto her tongue, dribbling over it and pooling in her mouth. A few more spurts land in and around her mouth, making her lips and chin white with his seed.

She turns to face George, smiling, as cum drips from her face. He positions her cock in front of her open mouth and empties himself. She lets him see the mass of cum pooled in her mouth before swallowing it down. He fumbles in a side draw and pulls out a camera, "You look beautiful" he says, as he takes a photo of his wife's cum glazed face.

Goey
Goey
220 Followers