Bull Rock Ch. 03

Story Info
White wife cuckolds with a big black cock.
3.4k words
4.23
140.6k
42

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cock27107
Cock27107
167 Followers

Speechless with Pam's sudden revelation, Steve kept his arm around her as he looked back into her deep blue eyes to assess how serious she was about having Rock breed her. Immediately, Steve realized she was dead serious. She had undoubtedly been contemplating this next step in their cuckold relationship for days, if not weeks.

Sitting silently against each other at the bottom of the the stairs in their foyer, Pam and Steve shared the warmth between their bodies and gazed deeply into each other's eyes non-verbally communicating what would soon be put to words. Jarring them out of their contemplative gaze, the grandfather clock in the living room to their left began to chime 11 o'clock. After the eleventh chime, Steve leaned in close, pulled Pam's head toward him and kissed her deeply and longingly. With that single act, Pam had the answer for which she had so anxiously awaited.

"What took you so long, honey?" Steve asked tenderly as he pulled away from their embrace. "I'm surprised that you haven't brought up the idea sooner."

"I wasn't sure how you would take it," Pam replied self consciously. She was still rather anxious since she still wasn't sure what exactly was going through Steve's mind.

Sliding back on the stair runner by a few inches, Steve settled into position to face her more directly. Taking both of her hands into his, he looked as though he were about to explain the meaning of the universe to her.

"For over two years now, you've had nothing but black cock," Steve stated matter-of-factly.

Pam smiled sheepishly, raised her eyebrows knowingly, and nodded in acknowledgement.

"Before devoting yourself to Rock as your Bull, you had several other black lovers for well over a year. Through all that time, I've not once been inside you. We both know that I can never satisfy your sexual needs as your black lovers can. Also, in total support of your need for black cock, I've helped coordinate as many of your dates as possible. Lastly, as my ultimate gesture of surrender to your needs, I have eaten as much of your lovers' black seed from you as possible throughout this time. Knowing all of this, I think it's only normal that you've begun to think about having Rock's baby."

Finished explaining why her revelation to him was no surprise, Steve again leaned toward her and pulled her into a warm embrace. Holding her tight, he could smell the faint scent of perfume she had put on earlier in the evening for her date with Rock. More importantly, he could also smell her Bull's sweat still on her from their earlier fucking. Pressing against his chest, he could feel Pam's hardening nipples. After talking seriously with his wife about being black bred and smelling her Bull's sweat still on her body, Steve was left exceedingly aroused and had a throbbing hard dick to show for it.

"You are the most beautiful, desirable, irresistible woman in the world. You are my goddess. I cherish you. I love you. I would do anything for you," Steve whispered in her ear as he held her in his arms.

As he hugged her, Pam felt Steve's hardness pressing against her leg. Being showered with warmth from Steve's reaffirmed love and support for her in light of her confessed desire to be black bred, Pam felt profoundly compelled to reward and pleasure her husband. Pulling away from their hug, she looked back at Steve with sly smile.

"All this talk about having a big black cock breed me with it's potent seed has got you excited, hasn't it, honey?" she asked coyly.

"Yes, there's no denying it," Steve said soberly not wishing to break the gravity of the moment.

"I tell you what. This is a special occasion," said Pam.

She smiled coquettishly and reached down to pull his dick out from over the top of his gym shorts.

"Tell me what's got you so excited, honey. Tell me everything. I want to hear it all," encouraged Pam as she began slowly massaging his engorged dick.

Inhaling deeply and leaning back against the stairs to get more comfortable, Steve began, "You already know how much it excites me to see your three holes stuffed with enormous black cock. You know how much I love to see my beautiful white wife pumped full of black seed. You know how I find that your being full of that powerful Bull seed magnifies your feminine sexual power by a hundred-fold in my eyes and makes you absolutely irresistible to me. You know how in my eyes it transforms you into and all-powerful sex goddess."

"Yes, I do, honey. And you know how much I love you for getting so excited about my taking big black Bull cock. You know how much I love for understanding and supporting my insatiable desire for big black cock. You know how much I love you for loving me as a big black cock whore."

Pam spoke these words with such eroticism that Steve felt the atmosphere became seemingly electrically charged. As she spoke, she continued to pump Steve's dick with long even strokes. Mesmerized, Steve watched as Pam's long red nails danced rhythmically up and down his shaft. Leaning over, Pam opened her nightgown to expose her beautiful full round heavy white breasts with nipples enticingly accented by large cocoa-brown areolas. Leaning farther over, Pam placed her warm breasts against Steve's dick as she started to stroke it with more effort. As she continued jacking him, she rubbed the precum from the head of his dick onto her one-inch erect nipples.

"On top of what you already know," continued Steve, "I can't even begin to describe to you how intoxicatingly erotic it would be for me to see you taking black Bull cock while carrying a black baby. It would signify my total devotion to you. It would signify my total devotion to your happiness. It would signify my total devotion to your need for big black cock. Lastly, it would represent my total surrender to the immeasurable sexual power you would wield over me as you carry that black seed."

"You want me to take that superior black seed in my fertile womb, don't you honey?" asked Pam seductively. Knowing the answer already, she asked because she knew the question coming from her beautiful lips would immediately ratchet up Steve's arousal by several notches. Completing her question, she pumped Steve's dick with yet more vigor and a tighter grip. She looked deep in his eyes to willing him to cum. She was absolutely beautiful to Steve. Even after fucking Rock hard for a couple of hours earlier in the evening, her makeup was still as perfect. Likewise, her long blonde hair was still perfect.

"You want that black cock to seed me. You want that black cock to impregnate me don't you, honey?" she asked as she frantically pumped Steve's dick to push him over the edge.

Being asked these pointed questions that reinforced his strongest fantasies as Pam pumped his dick, Steve's eyes began to glaze over and his jaw slackened as the look of orgasmic ecstasy overcame his face. Like a flood-gate braking loose, Steve felt his overwhelming sexual tension immediately release in pleasurable waves from his dick throughout his body.

"Yyyeeeessss!!" he cried out as his toes curled and he explosively climaxed.

As he shot spurt after spurt of his load, Pam leaned her breasts against his dick and lifted their heft from underneath with her left arm to catch all of his cum as it fell. Once Steve's dick stopped jerking and shooting its load, Pam leaned back to slowly massage his cum into her breasts.

"Come here, honey," Pam instructed. Her tone was that of a mother patiently teaching a child a new task. "Lick your cum from my breasts."

Eagerly, Steve sat forward, took her breasts into his hands and began licking his cum from them.

"You love your black cock whore don't you, honey?" she asked.

"Yes, I love my black cock whore more than anything in the world," answered Steve as he finished licking his cum from one breast and moved to the next.

"And I love you, too. More than anything in the world, honey. I love how devoted you are to my happiness. I love how devoted you are to my need for black cock," Pam declared. Wrapping her arms around his head, she pulled him tightly against her breasts in the most loving and tender way she knew.

The light outside the kitchen windows was almost blinding as the rising sun cleared the treetops and filled the kitchen with light the following morning. The cacophony of bird song from the trees near the house could be heard faintly through the double paned windows and over the hiss of the air conditioning. The kitchen smelled of toasted bagel. Steve sat by the kitchen island dressed for work in dress slacks, dress shirt, and no tie. Sitting on a stool leaning his elbows onto the granite countertop of the island, he stared at his laptop that was displaying a spreadsheet containing an array of computing cycle stats, unit cost, and generated revenue from various clients of his firm. By that afternoon, he needed to be prepared to defend a new proposal of his before the executive review board.

Beside his laptop lay his half-eaten bagel and an almost-empty glass of orange juice. Reaching for the glass to finish off the juice, he saw Pam walking down the stairs in a bathrobe and a towel piled on her head from just having washed her hair. Her short pink bathrobe was cut above the knee leaving her sexy legs and bare feet exposed. She had just painted her toe nails and wore the toe ring that so inexplicably excited Steve. She also faithfully wore on her left ankle the anklet from which hung the heart-shaped BBC pendent Steve had bought for her after she had taken Rock as her Bull last year. Reaching the kitchen island, she walked toward Steve with a sexy swing to her wide hips and leaned over to give him a kiss.

"Is everything OK, honey?" Steve asked after the kiss. "You're moving a little more slowly than normal."

Steve knew the answer, of course. He had had the pleasure of watching Rock ram his 11-inch thick black cock balls-deep in her ass repeatedly the evening before. He just wanted to tease the answer from her so he could hear her say it out loud to remind him of the spectacular evening.

"Yes. I'm just a little sore. Having Rock take my ass for so long and so hard last night put a hurting on me. If he wants to take my ass in the next couple of days, I might have to beg him to take a raincheck. Although I love the feeling of him nutting in my ass and I love feeding you his asspie, there's only so much a girl can take." Pam explained sultrily with a sly smile and a wink.

"How late will you be getting home this evening?" asked Steve.

"I'm showing a house at 4:30. I should be able to make it in by 6:00."

"Cool. I was hoping you wouldn't be too late. If you're up for it, I want to continue our discussion from last night."

Hearing this, Pam's immediate reaction was that Steve was having second thoughts about her having Rock's baby. Steve immediately detected the worry that transferred to her face.

"Don't worry," continued Steve. "I haven't changed my mind. Far from it. I just know how worked up and aroused I get when we talk about you taking black cock. In fact, my arousal last night was over the top. I couldn't have been in the clearest state of mind. I'm only thinking that we need to talk this through rationally when we're both a little less aroused."

"My thoughts exactly." replied Pam as she sliced a bagel and put it in the toaster. "Let's just hope that we don't first get sidetracked by another bought of lust before we get a chance talk seriously," Pam continued playfully.

Looking at his laptop, Pam said, "You must have a big day at work. You don't study work like this at the breakfast table, otherwise."

"Yep. Got to defend the numbers behind my proposal against some jackass egomaniacs all trying to make a name for themselves. Story of my life," responded Steve sarcastically.

"Well, knock 'em dead for the both of us," said Pam.

With her bagel now toasting, she walked over to Steve. Putting her chin on his right shoulder, she pressed her breasts against his back and placed her right hand on his package between his legs. "If you need any inspiration, just think about me with my Bull." whispered Pam into his ear.

As expected, Pam felt Steve's dick immediately spring to life through his pants.

"Damn it", he said jokingly. "I'm trying to focus on work."

Pam smiled contentedly. She loved how quickly she could excite her husband with talk about her black Bull.

The desk in Steve's office at work was well organized and clear of unnecessary clutter. On the desk sat only a monitor, wireless keyboard, wireless mouse, a notepad, and a phone. Through the glass walls of his corner office, his administrative assistant and the occupants of the nearby cubicles could see a victorious smile pasted wide across his face. As he had hoped, the proposal he put before to the board that afternoon was accepted resoundingly. He had proposed to branch out into other lines of business and market the backoffice computing services his firm supplied to other sectors of the economy. If he pulled this off successfully, he could be looking at a bonus in the high 6-figure range this year. Steve was damn good at his job. He knew it. Pam also knew it and deeply admired him for his skill and abilities.

Having finally made his way through all the notes that his administrative assistant had left for him while he was in the board meeting, he was beginning to clear out his email inbox when he felt his phone vibrate. From the unique pulse of the vibration, he knew had just received a text message. Pulling his smart phone from its belt clip, his heart rate immediately quickened when he realized it was from Rock.

"horizons park 8pm" stated Rock's text message.

Reading the message, Steve's heart now pounded with excitement. He keyed "OK" in response and hit the send button. Immediately after hitting 'send', he pulled up Pam's number and quickly texted: "can u call me in 5? heard from Rock". After a few seconds, his smartphone buzzed again with the incoming text from Pam, "yes," she replied. Saving and closing out his open files, Steve locked the screen on his PC and headed out of his office to the parking deck.

"Be back in 20 minutes," Steve said to Nancy, his dour administrative assistant.

"Very well," said Nancy.

Walking past row after row of cubicles, he reached the elevator and hit the 'P' button for the parking deck. When he needed to conduct private personal business, he always used the utility room in the parking deck near his reserved parking slot. It was safe since it was only used by the night maintenance crew. Better yet, he could lock the door from inside. Reaching the parking deck, he exited the elevator and started walking toward the utility room.

As he walked, he reflected on how fortunate he was that his wife's Bull still involved him in arranging most of his dates with his wife. Rock had every right to take Pam where, when, and how he chose as Pam and he had committed to him last year. Wishfully thinking, Steve briefly considered the possibility that Rock was being magnanimous in allowing him to participate in arranging her dates. More likely, though, Rock involved Steve simply to exercise his control over him. Rock was 100% thug. If he were anything but, he could not make Pam's pussy cream at the thought of him as he did. Either way, through magnanimity or control, Steve loved it.

Entering the parking deck utility room, Steve pulled the door shut, locked it, and put his bluetooth ear piece in his ear to receive Pam's call. As he waited, he pulled up on his phone a photo set of pics he had made from Rock and Pam's last fuck date at Horizon's Park. Thumbing through the set of photos, his dick began to rise at the sight of the massive black Rock having his way with his beautiful blonde wife. Just as he unzipped his pants to stroke his dick, his phone buzzed. Pressing the receive button on the phone, he answered into his ear piece, "Hello." It was Pam.

"Hey, honey. How are you?" asked Pam.

"Great. Couldn't be better. The board accepted my proposal and then Rock texted me. It's a wonderful day. How are you? Where are you?"

"I'm OK. The buyers of a property I've had on the market for months are now having problems with securing a mortgage from their lender. I'm rushing back to the office now to fax in some last-minute documentation in effort to save the deal." answered Pam still obviously in business-mode.

"Rock wants to see you at 8 o'clock at Horizon's park. It sounds like you're having a rough day, though. Do you think you're going to be able to make it? Do you want me to ask Rock if he can hold off until tomorrow?"

"No way," replied Pam now obviously transitioning into her more private personal mode with her husband. "My pussy has been wet since you mentioned that you'd heard from Rock."

"Do you remember how brutally he fucked you the last time we met him there?"

"Yes, I do," purred Pam sexily. "He got all thug on me and really gave it to me. Do you remember how sexy I told you it made me feel for Rock to take me so hard right there in the park?"

"Yes, and I'm looking at the pics right now to refresh my memory."

"I see. Where are you?" asked Pam.

"In the parking deck utility room," answered Steve.

"Uhm Hmm," replied Pam knowingly. "Do you need me to help you out?"

"Yes, I've got to get back up to the office in a few minutes. I need your help getting my rocks off so I can clear my mind of you and your Bull. I need to clear my mind of you guys so I can concentrate on work for another couple of hours."

"Do you have the closeup you shot from underneath me as Rock stretched my tight white pussy with his massive black cock?" asked Pam bewitchingly.

"Yes, that's the exact one I have up. You know how much I love beating off to it"

"Yes, I do. Zoom in tight," directed Pam. "Do you see how deep inside my pussy he had that 11-inch thick hard black cock? Do you know how good his cock felt inside me, honey?"

"I can't image," answered Steve. "You must have been in heaven."

Standing in the dimly lit parking deck utility room looking at Rock and Pam's fuck pic on his smart phone in his left hand, Steve pumped his dick wildly with his right hand as he listened to his sexy wife's voice through his ear piece.

"Yes, I was in heaven. I felt so full. I felt so woman. I felt so powerful. Better yet, I had you, my soulmate, there watching and sharing in my pleasure."

"Uuuhhhmm," Steve moaned as he continued pumping his dick.

"Do you remember how right after you took that shot Rock exploded in my married white pussy and pumped me full of his thick hot black seed?" whispered Pam in the phone.

That was all it took. Steve crossed over the edge into a powerful climax.

"Arrrgghh!!" he cried out as he streaked the the cinderblock wall of the utility room with spurt after spurt of his semen.

"Thanks, honey. That was great. I love you," Steve said as he put his dick back in his pants and zipped up.

"Anytime, honey. I love you, too," replied Pam. "Look, with this last-minute paperwork I've got to fax in, my last showing for the day will be delayed a bit. I'm going to be later than expected. I need your help getting ready for my fuck date with Rock if you don't mind."

Cock27107
Cock27107
167 Followers