Bull Rock Ch. 04

Story Info
White wife cuckolds with a big black cock.
6.5k words
4.4
143.8k
49

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cock27107
Cock27107
167 Followers

It was shortly after 6pm. The temperature was 92 ℉. It had been hot as hell all afternoon with no apparent relief in sight. On top of that, the relative humidity was at 90%. Combining the heat and humidity of this July evening, most found the simple act of breathing arduous. Furthermore, a harsh glare from the sun cut through the palpably thick air to bring a squint to every naked eye. In short, conditions were freakin' wretched for any living creature exposed to the elements.

Despite the insufferable conditions, Pam sat in relative comfort in her cherry-red E350 Mercedes Cabriolet. With the air conditioning blasting on high, thin wisps of her beautiful blonde hair danced titillatingly by her temples in the blast of cold air. Comfortably containing the harsh glare from the sun were a combination of her car's lightly tinted windows and her chic wrap-around mirrored shades. If only her car wheels were turning, all would be well. As was too-often the case, she had been stuck in stop-and-go traffic on the 540 beltway for the last 15 minutes.

Sitting patiently in the gridlocked traffic, Pam wore her hair pulled up in a bun as she often did for work to project a professional realtor image. Although projecting professionalism, Pam oozed sexuality as evidenced by the hard dicks with which she left any red-blooded man who had a chance to check her out in the gridlocked traffic. Accentuating every sensual curve of her body, she wore a tight gray skirt cut just above the knees and a tight lavender blouse opened at the top to display ample cleavage. Drawing attention to her sexy ankles and toes, she wore 3-inch heeled dress sandals with criss-cross ankle straps.

If it weren't for the luck Pam had had that afternoon with pushing through the paperwork to close on the house she had on the market for months, patience would long be past. As she reached the tail-end of the wave of elation from just having bagged a $20k commission on the property she sold, she looked at the clock on the console. "Fuck!!" she said over her breath as she realized the time. It was getting late. She absolutely had to get home to get ready for her date with Rock. By now, her pussy was decidedly aching to be filled by her Bull.

As she'd asked Steve earlier in the afternoon, she would need his help to make it on time. Although she had 'warned' Steve of her need, she knew without a doubt that her husband relished the opportunity to assist her with preparing for her black cock dates. In fact, he would beg to do so if not asked. This proclivity of his was yet another of the myriad aspects of their cuckold relationship that was much more intimate and endearing than just the physical act of fucking. By pressing a button on steering wheel, Pam activated the car phone and dialed his number as the traffic again began to creep slowly ahead.

"Where are you, honey? You're late," asked Steve as he answered her call. He wasn't upset, but obviously distressed. He, too, wanted to have Pam there for her Bull on time. His excitement with each of his wife's black cock dates was just as acute as hers given that he vicariously experienced his wife's monumental sexual power through her relationship with her Bull.

"Stuck on 540. I'm just a couple of miles from my exit. I don't know if there's an accident, construction, or what. I just know that I'm getting no fucking where fast. At the rate I'm moving, it might be another 20 minutes before I get home." Pam said with apparent frustration.

"We'll have to bust ass to meet Rock by 8 o'clock, honey. What can I do to help?" he asked.

"First, as soon as you hear me pull up in the driveway, get the shower running so its hot by the time I get upstairs. Meanwhile, you can get my clothes ready."

"What are you thinking about wearing?"

"I'm thinking about my Vegas hooker outfit. Do you think Rock will like that, honey?" asked Pam lewdly.

"I can't think of a man who wouldn't. Rock seems to treat you like a real slut when you wear that outfit. He seems to fuck you especially rough in those clothes."

"That's just what I need, honey. I want Rock to use me hard like a true slut tonight. I've had an awesome day at work. To finish the day off right, I need him to take me hard and rock my world tonight. Wouldn't you like that for me, honey?" asked Pam.

"Yes, I'd love to see him take you hard and use you like a slut tonight, honey. I've been excited for you all afternoon. Even after you helped me get my rocks off in the utility room at work, my dick was hard again just 30 minutes later to thoughts of you and your Bull." answered Steve. Thinking about what else he could do to help her, he asked, "What about a butt plug, honey? Do I need to have one ready? You know how much Rock likes to have you show up wearing a butt plug. He likes it when you've planned ahead and stretched your ass in advance to take his thick black cock right away."

"No, honey, I don't think so. Like I said this morning, I'll have to beg him to take my ass another day. If he insists, though, I'll have give him what he needs. I am his bitch, after all." answered Pam intimately as the traffic jam began to break lose. After a few beats of silence, Pam continued, "I'm so wet, honey. My panties are soaked through. I wish I Rock were inside me right now."

"I bet you do, honey. I can't tell you enough how thankful I am that you've found a Bull who excites and satisfies you as much as Rock. Hurry home."

----

Twenty minutes later, steam rose from above the glass walls of the larger walk-in shower as the water heat increased to just the right temperature. As requested, Steve had turned on the shower as soon as he heard Pam pull up in the driveway. Just as the steam began to rise, Pam walked into the bathroom to find Steve arranging her shaving cream and razor on the vanity countertop.

"Good timing, honey," he said. Walking toward her, he gave her a quick hug and a peck on the cheek that was quickly returned. "The water temperature is just right. Hurry up and strip down so you can hop in."

"Thanks, honey. This helps make up for lost time to keep us on schedule for Rock," Pam said as she began unbuttoning her blouse. As she pulled off her blouse, she handing it to Steve and turned with her back to him to release her bra clasp. As he released the clasp and removed her bra, he saw her perfect breasts bounce free and impulsively reached around to hold their heft in his hands and tweak her nipples between thumb and index finger. Pam slapped his hand away playfully.

"No time for that now, honey,"

Unzipping and pulling down her skirt over her voluptuously wide hips, Pam handed her skirt over to Steve to leave herself standing only in her panties. Seeing her in her panties, Steve recalled how wet she said she was for Rock.

"You said thinking of Rock made you soak your panties through, didn't you honey?" asked Steve as he pointed as her crotch. "May I see?"

"Yes," answered Pam. "Get down here and see how wet thoughts of my black Bull cock has my pussy."

Receiving her permission, Steve dropped to his knees before Pam and ran his right hand along the length of her crotch to feel her wetness.

Clearly awe-struck, Steve said as he looked up to her, "You weren't joking. You're soaked through. Incredible. I never was able to get you this wet."

"No, honey. Only big black cock gets me this wet. And not just any black cock, either. Only big thick aggressive thuggish black cock gets me this wet for hours on end. I'm afraid Rock has ruined me, honey. I'll never be satisfied with anything less."

As Steve pulled her panties down to her ankles, Pam stepped out of them to leave Steve standing with her soaked panties in his left hand. Leaning toward her, he pecked her on the lips and patted her ass. "All the more reason to get you all the big black thuggish cock you can handle, honey. If only big black cock satisfies you this way, you're going to get as much as you can handle if I have anything to do with it," Steve said with a smile as his right hand rested on the small of her back.

"You are too good to me, honey," Pam said as she pecked his lips in return. "I've got to hop in the shower before the hot water runs out. Tell you what. How about fixing a couple of sandwiches to eat on the way to the park? Also, it's going to be a long while before you are going to be able to relieve yourself again. Why don't you beat off into my soaked panties while I'm in the shower, honey? Just think about how hard Rock is going to fuck this married white pussy tonight." Pam said licentiously.

With that, Pam put on her shower cap, hopped into the shower, and closed the glass door behind her. Ecstatic that Pam had read his needs precisely and had compassionately suggested that he do exactly what he needed, Steve held Pam's soaked panties to his nose and inhaled deeply as he began pumping his dick. As he pumped, he envisioned how beautiful and erotic his wife would appear tonight with Rock's thick black cock stretching her orifices. Pumping vigorously to the images of his wife fucking her Bull, he quickly grunted loudly and brought Pam's wet panties down to the head of his dick to ejaculate into the wetness his wife's pussy had leaked for Rock.

"That sounded good, honey," Pam said when she heard Steve's orgasmic grunt. "Did you cum hard?"

"You bet. I always cum hard when I think of you with your Bull cock, honey. I'm headed down to throw together a couple of sandwiches. Be back in a few."

By the time Steve ran down to the kitchen, threw together a couple of turkey sandwiches, and returned upstairs, Pam was already standing outside the shower toweling off. Seeing his wife's voluptuous curves and her legs that resembled those of a professional female volleyball athlete, Steve exclaimed, "Fuck!! You're gorgeous."

"Thanks, honey. I can never hear you say that enough. Now come over here and make my legs and pussy smooth and pretty for Rock," she said salaciously.

Crossing to where she stood by the vanity, Steve prompted, "Put your left foot up here on the vanity."

As instructed, Pam raised her leg to place her foot on the vanity. With her foot in place, Steve gently caressed her beautiful calf and foot. "You're so incredibly sexy. No wonder Rock can't seem to get enough of you. I'm surprised he's already wanting more of you already, though. It's usually a few days before he needs you again," Steve stated introspectively. "Any reason in particular he's so hot for you two days in a row? You haven't mentioned to him your desire to have him breed you, have you?"

"Not at all. I haven't mentioned anything to him. I wouldn't dare without us first finishing our discussion and deciding how we want move forward," Pam replied. "I'm just one hot bitch. That's what it is. Isn't that what you always tell me, honey?" Pam asked friskily.

"That's got to be it. Not that I'm complaining. The more your Bull desires you, the more I desire you. It may sound fucked up, but it couldn't be more true."

Steve lathered Pam's left leg below the knee and shaved it carefully. Completing the left leg, Pam switched to her right leg to let Steve lather it up and repeat the process. "You really get off on getting me ready for my dates, don't you dear?" she asked.

"Yes. As you can see, I've already got another hard-on after just blowing my nut in your soaked panties not 10 minutes ago. Yes, I get off on it big time. I appreciate your involving me like this."

"Good. I wouldn't have it any other way, honey. I hope you will always be here to prepare me for my black lovers."

"That's it for your legs. They're now baby smooth for Rock in case get a chance to wrap your legs around him. Now, for the good part. Turn around and rest your butt against the vanity with your legs slightly apart so I can shave your pussy for Rock."

Squirting a dab of shaving cream into his hand, he lathered it onto Pam's pubic hair stubble. "It's amazing," said Steve as he looked up at Pam. "Rock's 11-inch cock is a thick as my wrist but you take it to the hilt with ease. It is simply a wonder."

"I agree, honey. It's incredible. It's as if this white pussy were made for his big thick black cock," Pam answered with apparent arousal lacing her voice. Finished lathering Pam's pubic area and wiping his hand clean on towel, Steve reached between Pam's legs and ran his fingers along her labia to find that she was again wet for Rock's cock.

"Wet again for Rock's cock, I see," Steve said with a knowing smile as he picked up the razor to shave her.

"Yes, I am wet for Rock, honey. But it's also because of us. I want you to understanding that. I love how intimately we discuss my Bull. I love how lovingly you prepare me for my pleasure with my Bull. This intimacy and tenderness makes me just as hot as thinking about my Bull's thick cock," she explained tenderly as Steve shaved her.

"Excellent," said Steve as he finished shaving Pam's pubes and toweled her off. "All ready for your Bull's cock. And, if I'm lucky, I'll be eating your Bull's seed from this smoothly shaved pussy in an hour or so," Steve said suggestively with a sly smile.

Ready to get dressed, Steve and Pam walked into the bedroom where Steve handed Pam her the short black spandex stretch skirt that made up half of her Vegas whore outfit. As Pam slid the stretch skirt over her wide hips and ample shapely ass, Steve then handed her the black stretch tube top that comprised the remainder of her Vegas whore outfit. Pulling the top down to just barely cover her nipples, Pam then pushed her breasts up high in the tube top to create a seductive display of cleavage. Done adjusting her skirt and top, she turned to Steve and asked, "Do I look slutty enough, honey?"

Looking at her incredible curves and the beautiful contrast of her long blonde hair and her bronzed tanned skin against her jet black outfit, Steve replied "Total slut. Rock is going to absolutely tear you up when he sees you."

"Great. Now braid my hair into a ponytail. That will signal to him that I need him to man-handle me tonight. He knows my ponytail is for holding tight as he takes me rough," Pam directed.

After Steve braided Pam's hair into a long pony tail that hung mid-way down her back, she walked over to her make-up bureau to put on her face. Meanwhile, Steve slipped into something more comfortable for the evening. Nearly finished with putting on her face, Pam turned to Steve. "Promise me something, honey," she said.

"Sure. What?" asked Steve now concerned about the sudden change in tone.

"Promise me that we'll always talk as openly with each other about our needs and desires as we have over the past couple of years since I've been taking black cock. Promise me that you will always tell me what excites and arouses you no matter how absurd you think your desires," Pam implored. "I promise this to you. Please promise me the same," she continued.

"I promise, honey," answered Steve. "I will always be totally open about my desires. I think that to do otherwise would irrevocably damage our beautiful marriage."

Turning in her seat to squarely face Steve, Pam continued, "Just yesterday, I dropped a big one on you, honey. It took a lot of courage, but I managed to share with you my deep desire to carry Rock's black baby in my belly. Although I know you love me more than anything in the world and would do anything in support of my desires, I was scared that that would cross the line, honey. I was terrified that my desire to have Rock's baby would damage our wonderful marriage." After a brief pause to reflect upon this critical milestone in their relationship, Pam continued, "What about you, is there any else that you strongly desire that you've been holding back for lack of courage?"

"No, honey. What we have now is perfect. I couldn't ask for more. I have the love of an incredibly beautiful and sexy woman who cares enough to consider my every need and does everything she can to assure that they are fulfilled. What more could I want? Thanks for asking, all the same."

"What about how my Bull and I treat you during our dates? Do you desire to be humiliated more? Do you desire to be made more subservient?" asked Pam with concern. "I can persuade Rock to be as demeaning and domineering as you wish. Just tell me what you need, honey. I'll deliver, honey. I promise. This is not just about me. It's about us, honey"

"Yesterday was just right," began Steve. " Just continue telling me how good your Bull fucks you while he's stuffing you with his black cock. Continue telling me how much better a lover he is than me. When you are with your Bull, continue treating me as the outsider. And, of course, always make me eat your black lover's seed from you. If you keep doing this, honey, you will keep me riding the crest of this erotic wave of ecstasy." advised Steve.

"OK. Just remember our promise, honey. Always tell me what you need," she said as she turned to finish putting on her face.

---

It was just before 8 o'clock. The cicadas in the red oaks in the Horizon's Park picnic area behind their car buzzed in a captivating cadence inducing a hypnotic state upon anyone who dared dwell on their complex rhythms. Wafting across the air from the fitness trail 40 yards away on the opposite side of the parking lot came the unmistakably sweet smell of honeysuckle nectar. Over the past hour, the temperature had dropped by 10 degrees but was hardly noticeable since the humidity was just as stifling on this windless evening. Fortunately, there was still a good hour of daylight left during which Steve planned to video his wife taking her black Bull publicly in the park.

Located on the black side of town in an area better known for legally questionable transactions rather than family picnics, the picnic area behind their parked truck was deserted as usual at this time of day. Additionally, the nearest pedestrians typically only passed on the fitness trail that lay on the opposite side of the cars from where Pam and her Bull would do the nasty. Conveniently located for Rock, this park happened to be only a few miles from his place and was his favorite rendezvous for when he needed Pam quick, hard, nasty, and in public .

Being well acquainted with Rock's habits and needs, Pam and Steve desirously awaited Rock's arrival. With both windows of the truck rolled down and the trucked backed into the parking spot with the tailgate facing the picnic area, Steve sat in the driver's seat holding Pam's hand tightly in anticipation. Pam sat by her husband nearly giddy with excitement. Not only was she giddy for the intense pleasure that Rock's black cock would soon deliver, but also because her powerful Bull had called upon her for two days running. This proved to Pam that her powerful Bull undeniably craved her. Being lusted after by such a powerful Bull and having the ability to totally satisfy all his physical needs and keep him wanting more bestowed upon Pam a euphoric sense of supreme feminine power that briefly eclipsed her physical desires.

As usual when waiting for Rock, they heard him approach before they saw him. The boom of the gansta rap from his Cadillac Escalade preceded his appearance by a good 15 seconds. Hearing her Bull, Pam squeezed Steve's hand hard and squealed with delight, "Here he is honey!!". Quickly opening the door of Steve's F-150 pickup, Pam jumped out onto her black 5-inch spiked heels and walked to the front of the truck. Reaching the front of the truck, she leaned back against the grill, put her right heel up on the bumper, put a finger to her mouth with limp wrist and gazed luridly at Rock as he swung around and backed his Escalade to the curb beside their truck.

Parked, Rock killed the engine but kept the stereo pumping out the gangsta rap with a little less volume. Stepping out, Pam could see that he was wearing his skin-tight white Under Armor workout shirt that emphasized every cut and angular line in his bulging muscles from his thick shoulders and bulging trapezoids to his massive pecs to his cut six-pack abdonminals. Below, he wore loose-fitting blue nylon running pants that just barely concealed his thick quadriceps and a huge bulge in his crotch. Keeping his eyes focused on Pam without acknowledging Steve's presence, he walked around to stand just before Pam. Lewdly locking eyes with her, he placed his large right hand tenderly on her left cheek and reached down with his left hand to feel under her skirt.

Cock27107
Cock27107
167 Followers
12