Bull Rock Ch. 05

Story Info
White wife cuckolds with big black cock.
6.5k words
4.13
138k
63

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cock27107
Cock27107
168 Followers

Pam lay on her back, pulling her knees to her chest, fully exposing her fat black-fucked pussy lips to Steve. They had just returned moments ago from their Horizon's Park encounter with Rock. During that encounter, Rock had delivered a knee-buckling orgasm for her, leaving her breathless. Now, it was Steve's turn for release. Knowing that the taste and smell of her Bull sends him over the edge like nothing else, she always allowed her husband full access to any fluids left behind.

To ratchet up his excitement, she pulled her knees back even further, raising her wide hips off the sheets, giving him a clear sight of her beautiful round tanned white ass and the seductive brown eye of her asshole. Blowing from the air-conditioning vents was a refreshingly cool stream of air evaporating their sweat from the steamy heat of Horizon's park. Through their wireless speakers pumped the sound of one of Pam's favorite Soulja Boy Tell'em's tracks.

"Can you still taste and smell Rock on me, honey?", she asked almost in a whisper, running her fingers through his thick brown hair. As she stroked his head, he locked his mouth on her pussy, digging deep with his tongue. Not giving him a chance to reply, she continued, "Weren't you proud of me tonight, honey? How I took Rock's thick long cock all the way down my throat? I was actually kind of hoping he would blow his nut down my throat, honey. I wanted to feel the powerful spasms of his cock in my throat as unloaded in me."

She paused to reflect, pushing Steve's face harder into her pussy. "I can't find the words to tell you, honey, how much it turned me on knowing I can please my Bull like that. I just can't wait to experience having him shoot his load with his dick buried deep in my throat," she confided intimately with her husband.

Raising up from his wife's pussy, Steve rocked back on his heels, the lamp from the nightstand casting shadows that accentuated the lean muscle of his his runner's physique. With his left, hand he grabbed hold of her right ankle, pulling it up for a better view of her wide ass and pussy. With his eye's trained on her hot ass, he pumped his engorged dick tightly with slow even strokes.

"Yes, honey. I can still taste your Bull's seed on you," he said, eyes glazed with euphoria. "I'm surprised I can still taste him. I was sure I had sucked every trace of his nut from you back in the park. I can still smell his sweat on you, too. Fuck, that gets me hot!!" he said. "You're such a black cock whore, honey. I love it!!" In excitement, he pumped his dick harder. "And to think about how sexy you looked with his thick black cock buried down your throat, his heavy balls resting on your chin, your wide-eyed submissive stare deep into his eyes. Fucking sweet! Heaven! That's the only way I know to describe it, honey."

"Can you remember how repulsed you were when I first asked you to eat one of my black lovers' seed from my pussy, honey?" she asked. Smiling fondly at the memory, she recalled their elation at the beginning of their cuckold journey. Reaching between her legs, she took her husband's balls into the palm of her hand and began kneading them softly.

"Yes. I thought I was going to hurl," he answered. "I'm sure you remember. Just the mere thought repulsed me. You know I had always secretly desired to see you black fucked. I never ever saw myself eating your lovers' seed, though." He pulled the sole of her right foot to his nose, inhaling deeply. The sweaty smell from the high heels she wore to the park excited him, causing a pleasant tingle in his nuts. Taking her pretty toes into his mouth, he closed his eyes, rolled his tongue between her toes and then sucked them one-by-one, savoring the salty, tangy taste.

In response, she pointed her toes into his mouth, relishing the loving attention from her husband. Relishing the reassuring emotional security of knowing that she was indispensable. She alone could provide him this perverted pleasure. They both knew it. The odds of Steve finding another black cock whore who would love him as she did were astronomical. Being this indispensable to her husband showered her suddenly with a warm euphoric sense of power that coursed pleasurably throughout her body.

"You confided in me afterwards that eating my lover's seed from me was the most erotic and intimate experience you'd ever had," she continued. "Soon, you were looking forward to my black cock dates just for the chance of eating another creampie." She moaned softly, pushing her toes further into his mouth. Doing so, she conveyed to him how much his perversions aroused her. "Do you still crave it as much as when you first started, honey?"

Taking her toes from his mouth, he answered, "More than ever," his breathing labored from acute arousal. "By now, I don't event think I'd call it a craving. Instead, it's more like a need. An addiction. I have a compulsion to eat your black lovers' seed from you, honey," he continued, his eyes showing a distant look of being transported to another place. "And, to lick your black lovers' sweat from your body. I need it with every ounce of my being. I need it every opportunity you can give me." Returning her foot to his mouth, he beat his dick even more vigorously, breathing heavily through his nose.

Reaching back a few years, he reflected on how their marriage had become strained like so many others. Not from the most common source of marital stress: disagreement over financial decisions, but from the next most common reason: an inability to openly communicate with each other for fear of reprisal, rejection, or negative judgement. In particular, they could not find the courage to openly communicate their desires and needs. Still yet, like millions of other couples, they expected the other to somehow miraculously fill those unspoken needs. In short, they were headed for a cold, passionless marriage, or divorce. Fortunately, circumstances forced Steve's hand to share his needs and desires.

About seven years into their marriage, Steve found himself increasingly obsessed with interracial porn. To experience the most intense orgasms and greatest sexual release, he found himself repeatedly jacking off to images of hot white women totally submitting themselves to enormous black cock. Even when fucking his gorgeous wife at the time, he had to fantasize about her with huge black cock to cum the hardest.

At first, the obsession disturbed him. He had no desire to fuck men or be fucked by them. Nonetheless, he was obsessed with interracial porn and the images of massive black cock tearing open all those beautiful white women. It left him distraught that he seemed to be sexually aroused by his own physical inadequacy compared to the superior black cock.

In attempt to understand, and maybe feel less a freak, he embarked a thorough introspection of his life. Born into an upper-class family, those without knowledge of the family history thought of him as fortunate. In reality, though, the family had been downwardly mobile for the past couple of generations. Realizing the worst fear for his family, the loss of their inherited fortune that afforded them their privileged social and economic status, the family had degenerated into a hotbed of neurosis.

In particular, his father, the one accountable for the the largest loss of family fortune, became an angry and bitter man. Being weak, he sought to assuage his bitterness and fear through verbal abuse of his family, particularly his son. In his father's twisted mind, he was a fuck-up for losing the family fortune. For some semblance of balance in his twisted world, there was no way he would allow his son succeed when he had failed. Instead of succumbing to the abuse, however, Steve grew hard in defense. In retribution, he resolved to succeed in life despite the best efforts of his father to turn him into an image of the weak, bitter, angry, abusive man he had become.

To escape the family as soon as possible, Steve enlisted in the military right out of high school with idealistic visions of honor and duty. Within weeks of enlisting, however, he found that this path in life served to harden him even further. As he soon learned, cultivating individuals with the capacity to kill indiscriminately required that military institutions employ very sophisticated psychological re-socialization techniques.

Specifically, re-socialization by means of stripping a young person of every ounce of human dignity and then instilling in the remaining void a belief that their only self-worth could be derived through mindless adherence to orders. If that didn't stick, there was the ever-present threat of incarceration for non-compliance with orders. So much for idealistic patriotism and sense of duty. As designed, the system hardened him even further.

Following a single tour in the military, he completed college with honors on GI Bill benefits. Combined with his natural intelligence, the hardness and tenacity cultivated by his experiences proved to be just the right recipe for academic success. Likewise, when hired by his employer upon graduation, he was catapulted to into upper management in just a few years by way applying the same recipe. Nevertheless, despite his stellar career success, financial success, and eventually earning the hand of a beautiful wife, he was not fulfilled.

Steve had triumphantly prevailed over his father by succeeding, but it was only a Pyrrhic victory. The outward success he had achieved came at an incalculable price: the hardness that made possible his success proved to be a thick husk through which intense feelings and emotions could not penetrate. Most importantly, he was unable to achieve full sexual release given that his naturally hardened defenses would not allow the essential emotions to cut through.

That is, until he discovered the fantasy of being demeaned and ultimately humiliated by his wife taking a black lover. Much to his pleasure, he found that this fantasy could awaken his deadened emotions and provide ultimate sexual release. Although he did not fit the popular portrayal of the weak and effeminate cuckold, that was his story. Regardless of the psychological rationalizations, it just felt fucking great!!

Not until after Pam busted him a few times jacking off to interracial porn was he finally convinced to open up and share his fantasies. Upon learning of his fantasy for her to take a black lover, she immediately confided that the best fuck she had ever had was from one of her well-hung black boyfriends in college. Moreover, she confided that she, too, fantasized repeatedly about again being stretched and used by powerful black men.

That night, and into the next day, they had the best sex they'd up to that point in their marriage. The mere act of confiding their most closely held secret desires had thrust them into a new level of intimacy enjoyed by few. Regretfully, Steve realized that if only he had had the courage to open up with her sooner, the past years of their marriage could have been just as fulfilling. Admittedly, confiding those desires had put them at risk of dissolving what remained of their relationship right there on the spot. The odds of a couple sharing similar perversions are slim, indeed. Miraculously, their needs meshed and complimented each other perfectly.

From that point forward, their marriage blossomed. At first, they indulged their mutual fantasies by fucking regularly to interracial porn, Steve exclaiming throughout how he wished he could see Pam being taken by the black stud, Pam exclaiming throughout how badly she wanted those enormous black cocks in her. Together, as they verbalized their shared fantasy, they would orgasm in unison, each feeling the convulsive waves of pleasure rippling throughout the other.

After a couple of months of videos, they decided to take it to a new level, to actually act out their fantasy. At first, they tried nightclubs. Not surprisingly, Pam could pick up black guys like a magnet. Her wide hips, bubble ass, thick breasts, blonde hair and piercing blue eyes drew them in by the dozens. As soon as she and Steve got them alone and explained what was down, though, they spooked. Despite stereotypes, all the black men Pam attempted to pick up in nightclubs from the Carolinas to Georgia turned out to be surprisingly sexually conservative. Promiscuous they may have been, but sexually liberal and open for anything unconventional, they were not.

Finally, they hit the jackpot through online adult personals adds. Through adult personals websites, they could be up-front about what they were after. This ensured they only got hits from those who knew what they were into. Within a day of posting their first add, they were flooded by propositions. After painstakingly selecting the best candidate based on strict criteria including large cock size, overall physical condition, and requisite thuggish personality, they scheduled Pam's first black cock date of their marriage. It was outstanding, exceeding even their wildest imagination. At that point, they were hooked on large black cock for life. There was no turning back.

"Don't cum yet, honey. I want to try something different," Pam said. With the sound of his wife's voice, he broke away from his reflections. "I have in mind something you might like," she continued. As she spoke, he stopped stroking his dick, pulled her toes from his mouth and looked into her beautiful blue eyes. Ever since he had confided his cuckold fantasies with his wife, she had done everything she within her imagination to fulfill them, even things he had never dreamt of himself.

"Stand on your knees. Come closer. Get your dick over my belly," she directed. "What I have in mind is going to push the edge, baby. If it works, and I think it will, it will blow your mind. If I cross the line, though, promise me you'll tell me to stop. OK?" she said. Rising to his knees, he scooted closer with his hard dick in his right hand, nodding in agreement.

"That's it," she said once he was in place. Immediately noticeable to Steve was the sudden hardening of her tone. "Don't stop jacking, honey. Keep jacking that little boy dick," she said with a harsh demeaning tone. Looking into his eyes, she confirmed that her tone and language had its desired effect.

"That's it, honey. Keep jacking that little boy dick. Keep yourself on the edge," she continued in a tone that cut to the bone. "I know how much you loved seeing a real man's cock stretch me and make me cum tonight. I know how much you wanted to jack your little dick and cum as you watched my Bull pump his black seed deep in me. Didn't you, honey?" she asked. In absolute agreement, Steve nodded his head enthusiastically, ready to blow his nut at any time.

"Look right here, honey." She rubbed her soft white stomach provocatively right below her navel. "Do you see how flat my tummy is right now? It won't be flat for long," she said with a scowl. "Soon I'll be growing a baby bump right here. A black baby bump, honey. Think about how I'm going to swell with Rock's black baby after he seeds me. Think about how you're going to watch as Rock's black baby grows in my belly," she said looking him directly in the eyes. "You're going to get off watching my belly swell with a black baby, aren't you honey?" she asked degradingly. In an incoherent state of arousal, all Steve could do was nod and grunt.

"Jack it harder, honey. Shoot that cum from your little white dick right here on my belly. Shoot it right here where I'm going to grow Rock's black seed." As his breathing slowed and became more shallow, Pam knew she had him at the threshold. Just a little more and she'd push him over the threshold into bliss. "That's it. Pump it. Now tell me, honey. What is you want to see?" she demanded firmly. She looked luridly into Steve's eyes.

Squinting hard and contorting his face absurdly, Steve leaned back his heady and cried out loudly, "I want to see you belly swell with your black Bull's seed, honey!!" Before he could finish his last words, his dick spasmed uncontrollably, ejaculating spurt after spurt of cum on his wife's soon-to-be black bred belly. Exhausted, he dropped down beside her.

"You're not done yet. You know you can't leave your cum on me. I'm Rock's bitch. You know Rock wouldn't stand for it. Now get down there and lick up your mess," she instructed. Unlike earlier, her tone was now warmer, transitioning back from a cuckoldress bitch into a loving wife.

Finished licking his cum from her belly, he looked again back to her eyes, "That was intense, honey. That was fucking hot. I don't know how you did it, but you said just what I needed to hear," he said, lying back down beside her.

"Good," she said turning to face him. "Get used to it. Once we have Rock breed me, you're going to be eating a lot of seed from my pregnant belly. Yours, Rock's, and who knows? Once Rock shares our video with his boys Curtis and Tyrell, he may start sharing my white ass. You might even find yourself eating his boys' seed from my pregnant belly, too," she said with a lascivious grin.

-----

The strong thunderstorm was just breaking as they pulled their F150 pickup truck into the parking lot at Pinky's, an upscale Italian restaurant frequented by state government bureaucrats. The facade of the restaurant exemplified excellent Italian stone craftsmanship. The landscaping resembled that of a Mediterranean villa. The dashboard clock in the truck showed 9:37pm, late for a dinner date with their Bull. Just that afternoon, Steve had flown back into town from closing a big services contract with one of his firm's largest clients. Pam, on the other hand, had met late with some prospective buyers interested in a property that had sat on the market for much too long. Needless to say, they had both rushed like mad to get ready for their date with Rock.

Circling the lot looking for an empty parking space, a full moon revealed itself as high-altitude winds zipped the clouds from the sky as if they were in past-forward. Steam rose from the recently rained upon hot asphalt. Much to their surprise, they found Rock waiting for them. Usually, they found themselves anxiously awaiting his arrival, waiting in suspense for his fat black cock, for his thick mouthwatering seed. Not tonight.

They found him backed into a space near the kitchen entrance, with the back of his Escalade facing a chain-link fence. As luck would have it, the space next to their Bull was open. Actually, luck likely had little to do with it. Rock looked the part of typical gangsta thug. On top of that, a nasty beat bumped from his Escalade as he sat looking out with a vicious scowl, rolling his head in time to the beat. Upon seeing and hearing Rock, the upscale white patrons of the restaurant would circle the lot numerous times in effort to find a parking spot as far from him as possible.

For this very reason, Pinky's was their favorite place to dine with their Bull. After their first dinner here with Rock, Pam and Steve confided with each other that eating here aroused them both beyond belief. It wasn't the physical environment of the restaurant that aroused them. Instead, it was the shocked, repulsed, and condescending reaction they elicited from the conservative patrons.

When they looked upon Pam, the blonde bombshell, hanging on the arm of her powerful black Bull, their shock and horror was inevitable. It violated every notion of bigoted decency instilled in them from birth. Pam, Rock and Steve ate it up. They absolutely loved putting right in their face everything they feared. From this reaction, Steve managed to maintain a raging hardon. Likewise, Pam's cunt burned with desire and dripped wet while here with Rock.

Backing into to spot, Steve left as much room between their vehicles as possible. Even before he could set the parking break, Pam hopped out and closed her door. Rounding the tailgate of his truck, he found that Pam had already locked into a deep-mouth kiss with her Bull. Obscuring direct view from the restaurant patrons, Rock left his door open. The dome light in his Escalade was still disabled from former trysts, leaving them mostly in the dark.

Cock27107
Cock27107
168 Followers
12