Bull with a Conscience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve spoke up. "I agree, although I don't want anything too restrictive. I don't want to eliminate some of the worry that I'm hoping will be in play here."

I shook my head, and just pretended that I understood what he was saying. "So Friday night, I will come and pick her up a little before 8:00. She will stay here until 8:00 the next morning, when I will bring her back. During that time, we are free to do anything we want with each other, and we expect there will be no interruptions."

Steve and Caitlin agreed so far.

"Steve, no interruptions means no calling, no coming to visit, no trying to contact us. If you two agree that Caitlin can message you during that time, I have no problems with that. I imagine a couple of well thought out pictures might be a little fun for you. But again, once we start, we will finish."

Again the couple nodded their affirmation of the rules to this point. I had one final rule that I think was probably more for me than for them.

"After 8:00 on Saturday morning, there will be no more contact between me and either of you until Monday morning at the earliest. We might see each other at church, but even if we talk there, I doubt we are going to talk about my weekend fucking Caitlin. This grace period will allow you to make sure you have worked through any issues you may have had from the weekend, and it will give me time again to adjust to my normal bachelor life. Agreed?"

Steve spoke for both of them when he said, "Agreed." We didn't shake hands with each other – that would have made it seem like a sex-for-hire proposition. But we trusted each other enough that our word was good.

Before we cleaned up the supper dishes, I had one more question for Caitlin. "Caitlin, do you remember me giving you homework last night? I told you that you had to do something before I did something in return. Has that been take care of yet?"

She shook her head. "No, but I have time. I promise it will be just the way you like it by Friday at 8:00. I'm hoping that at about 8:05, we might even start with that!"

I glanced up at Steve, and I could see a confused look in his eyes. He wanted to know what I was talking about, but I could tell he didn't want to ask me. So instead, he looked at his wife, who mouthed the words "shave.....my.....pussy" back at him. Finally it kicked in, and he remembered our conversation early in last night's activities.

With the dishes cleaned and put away, Steve and Caitlin went home. I was alone on a Saturday night, which was pretty normal for the last six months. That gave me time to think about what was ahead – and entire night with Caitlin, to do as I pleased. The thought was very exciting, if she was going to be anything like she was last night. I thought it was going to be interesting to see the difference in how she performs between being in front of her husband while getting fucked, and being away from him for the first time and getting fucked. Either way, since I was going to be the one doing the fucking, I knew it was going to be a great night!

******

The week went by rather quickly. As predicted, there were storms that moved in on Sunday evening, and for the remainder of the week, the ground was too muddy to do any real farming. Weeks like this one give farmers opportunities to do some repair work on equipment and general clean up around the yard. It's not exciting or glamorous, but it can be productive.

These are also good weeks for friends to get together to help each other. Steve had a shed that needed a new roof, so Tuesday I went down to help him. It wasn't a big job, and if we kept at it, we could easily be done by the middle of the afternoon. But between the nails being hammered through the shingles, we often talked about stuff – not earth shattering scientific breakthroughs – but just stuff, to help us pass away the time.

Of course, that stuff wasn't supposed to include what was going on between the three of us, but I couldn't help myself. I wanted to probe a little deeper into Steve's mind – I guess to maybe try to get a better understanding of why this excited him so much.

"Uh...Steve – can I ask you about our weekend activities? You know – Caitlin and I."

"Okay – I don't have any problem with it. What do you want to know?"

I carefully considered my questions. I was always afraid to step over the line when I was curious about this, although I think any line that might have existed before was pretty well blurred by now. "Well, I guess the first question is if you think this is going how you expected it to."

Steve paused, and then said, "That's kind of hard to answer, since this is the first time we've done this. But I can you that a whole lot of thought went into this before anything happened. It's been years since I first started thinking about this, then talking to Caitlin about it and convincing her I'm not crazy and I'm not trying to set her up to cheat so we could get divorced. It was several months after we had decided we wanted you to be the first for her before I got up the courage to ask you. So I guess I'd have to say that it's going well so far, because we have had one experience and have another one scheduled."

"Do you think Caitlin is going to want to branch out with other guys sometime? How will you go about making that happen if it's something she wants to do?"

Steve hammered in another nail, and then said, "There's an underground society of people with kinky needs in the city. They have a website and everything. There are guys on there who advertise as being bulls for couples seeking what we are doing with you. They post pictures so you can see what equipment they are packing. Some of those guys say they are even bigger than you – I don't know how any woman could take that, but I guess they do.

"The problem we would have using something like that is that Caitlin is not really looking for random fucks like that, although she has indicated she would do it to please me. But that's not what we are into this for. If it doesn't make Caitlin comfortable, I'm not going to make her do it. That's why this has been so great with you so far. Obviously she's comfortable with you. She's been talking about this coming Friday all week so far. And I don't think she's talking about it to raise my angst. She's talking about it because it was so good for her last week."

"And that doesn't bother you?" I asked. "I mean, I guess you saw how good we were together, but that doesn't bother you that she wants that again?"

He stopped and stood up straight. "Why should it bother me? I know she loves me – I know it sounds strange, but she agreed to do this just because she loves me. She has worked out the guilt of sleeping with another man, and I wouldn't want her to do it if she didn't enjoy it. Why would I not want her to be happy? Look, Frank – let's be brutally honest here. You're bigger than I am, and I know that's going to give her a different experience that when she is with me. I don't have any problem with that, because while you might be bigger, that doesn't necessarily mean that you're better. You just reach places I can't, and I'm happy that she's getting to experience that.

"But at the end of the day, she loves me, and wants to be with me for the rest of our lives. I'm comfortable that as long as what we do is acceptable to both of us, it's fine with me. Now if she decides to find someone on her own and doesn't let me know, then we will have a problem. But because we've already discussed that that's not acceptable to me, I know she won't do it. I would like to see her take a complete stranger some time, but if she's not comfortable with it, it won't happen. She trusts me not to put her into any situation in which she's not comfortable.

"It could be that if for some reason one of us decides we don't want this extra in our relationship and we stop, we may never do anything like this again, and that would be fine as well. I would be disappointed, but not enough that I would force her to continue if she wanted to stop. Constant communication – like we are doing here – is important to keep everyone happy."

I must have been hanging around too long with him, because he was starting to make sense. I could see his argument, although I still wasn't to the point where I could do what he was doing with Caitlin and me. But they had obviously hashed this out over many days and nights of discussion.

"So we've started with one evening, and this weekend we are expanding into an overnight. What if I asked you if I could take her to a convention or workshop with me some time – say the annual state wheatgrowers' meeting? If she wanted to accompany me on something like that, what would your thoughts be?"

He replied, "I would strongly consider it, but it would require a lot of discussion before it happened. The biggest concern would be if the two of you met up with someone that knows both of us, and wondered what the hell you were doing together. As far as we've come about this sharing stuff, I'm not really interested in the public knowing about what we do."

He made a very valid point, and honestly, I wasn't sure it would be a good idea to be alone with her for an entire week anyway. It was premature to ask, but it just came to me at the spur of the moment. I still had to survive what was coming up this Friday night without becoming too emotionally involved before I could think about any extended trips.

I had one more thing to say to him before we changed the subject. "Steve, you realize that this Friday night, I'm going to fuck the hell out of your hotwife."

Once again he stood up and grinned as he put his hand on my shoulder. "Frank, my good friend, that's exactly what I'm counting on!"

******

Friday at 7:50 p.m., I was at Steve and Caitlin's house, picking her up for her night with me. We walked out the front door and headed to my truck, where I opened the passenger door and helped her climb in. I don't know if she noticed or not, but I had made some effort to clean up the inside for her. Since Jenny (hey, how about that – I called her by her name!) had cheated on me, she had received the car in the divorce settlement, so all I had was this work truck, but I knew it would get Caitlin from Steve's house to mine just fine.

The short mile to my house flew by, and at 7:55, we were walking through my front door. We could have started up right then and there, but the deal was that from 8:00 to 8:00 in the morning, she was mine, and so we watched the clock on her phone tick the final minutes away slowly. As soon as it hit 8:00, we got busy.

We started with a kiss – deep and passionate – before moving on to bigger and better things. Caitlin had worn a t-shirt and blue jean shorts that displayed the bottom of her ass in a most erotic way. But I knew what I wanted first, so without asking, I reached down and grabbed her shirt at the bottom and pulled it up and over her head. It was tossed aside quickly, and immediately I moved around behind her and reaching around, grabbed both of her sexy little breasts with my hands. I thought this would be a great first picture to send to Steve, so I posed like this while she took a selfie – well, I guess technically it was a dually, although I'm not really sure that's a thing.

She took three or four, and we chose the best one to send him, with the caption that said, "We waited until 8:00 to start. But OMG did we start!" She clicked the 'send' button, and as we waited to see if he would respond, I began to work those sexy nipples with my fingers and thumbs.

Caitlin was beginning to moan with the pressure I was putting on her nipples and breasts. I took one hand off of her breast and reached up to stroke her silky long neck. I hadn't had time to ask her if she liked the pressure I had put on her neck before we came together last week, but I figured if she didn't like it, she would stop me if it got to be too much. Spoiler alert – she didn't stop me!

I kissed the back of her neck through her hair, then took my hand off of her neck and grabbed her hair, pulling it tightly up in order to expose her skin so I could kiss it more forcefully. I grabbed her by the shoulders and began to turn her around so that she was facing me, my kisses continuing to moisten the skin from the back to the front of her neck. She was facing me now, breasts exposed, nipples straining to stand as tall and erect as possible.

I thought of another picture to get Steve going. Just as I was ready to tell Caitlin what it was, her phone alerted that he had responded to the first picture. A simple 'that is HOT' appeared on her screen. I told Caitlin that I wanted to mark her as mine for the night. She got a wild-eyed look in her eyes as I whispered in her ear.

"Mark me? How are you going to do that?"

"If you can stand a little pain, I'll show you." I bent down and put my mouth on her right breast, just above her nipple, and with a combination of biting and sucking, began to bruise the sexy little hotwife. She opened her mouth wide and moaned a deep, throaty howl as I worked on her delicate breast. Finally I pulled away, and the dark red mark shown prominently through, just about 2 inches above her nipple.

I kissed Caitlin and said, "Sorry about that, but I know that if you send him a picture of that, he's going to go apeshit!" I grabbed her camera and aimed it as the mark I had left. She cupped the little breast with her hand, and as I took the picture, I realized just how sexy that little mark looked. I had never done anything like that to Jenny, although in retrospect, I wish I had spanked her firm little ass before I knew she was going to cheat on me.

Caitlin captioned the picture, "He marked me!" and sent it. After that, I grabbed her phone again and said, "That's enough for him for now. Let's get down to making this only you and me for a while." She smiled and kissed me, while unbuttoning my shirt at the same time. When the shirt was off, she kneeled down to take off my pants and underwear, finding my cock already erect. She started to put it in her mouth, but I stopped her.

"Before you do that, I recall giving you an assignment for tonight. Did you do your homework?"

She stood up with a huge grin on her face, and I knew right then and there that she had done it. She unfastened the waistband of her shorts, and as she opened them wider, it was easy to see that at least some of her pubic hair was missing. Soon she was pushing the shorts down to her knees, revealing two things – she wasn't wearing panties, and she wasn't wearing any pubic hair at all.

Before she could get her shorts down all the way, I leaned down and picked her up, putting her over my shoulder. She squealed as I fondled her ass while I carried her to the couch. Just for the hell of it, I smacked her ass on her right cheek, and I heard her catch her breath, giving me time to smack her left cheek as well. Reaching the couch, I took her off my shoulder and gently threw her down on her back.

I grabbed her shorts and pulled them the rest of the way off. Without giving her any time to think about what was going to happen, I dove down quickly, using my mouth to roughly assault her clit, already erect and exposed. She shrieked as I attacked, using a combination of my tongue to caress it, my mouth to suck on it, and my teeth to gingerly bite it. At the same time, I found her pussy and drove two fingers home, deep inside her already saturated vault. With all of those sensations going at once, she had no chance, and after about 30 seconds, she had her first orgasm of the night.

I let her calm down for a few minutes, then kissed her deeply again, my tongue seeking out hers beyond her lips. She opened her eyes and smiled as she asked, "Biting me, bruising me, torturing my clit...what's with all the rough stuff? Are you punishing me for something?"

"Not at all, although if you think you need to be punished, I'm sure we can take care of that. I'm just showing you a variety of options that are available to you tonight. We've got 12 hours together – I'm sure a little spice isn't going to hurt anything. Oh, by the way – in case you couldn't tell, you're pussy looks amazing!"

She blushed as she said, "You better say something nice about it, because I endured the pain of my first waxing just for you!"

I smiled as I said, "I do appreciate it – in fact, by my calculations, I've got about 11 and a half more hours to show you just how much I appreciate it!" With that, I dove in again, this time taking more of an opportunity to lick the entire length of her engorged slit. Beginning at the top of her clit, I lovingly tongued one long stroke until I reached the bottom of her pussy; but not stopping there, I stuck my hands underneath the cheeks of her ass and gently lifted her, so that the crown of her asshole was fully exposed.

I did the tongue lick from top to bottom once again, but this time I didn't stop until the tip of my tongue was planted firmly on the button of her ass. At first I swirled around it, trying to lube it up for more. Eventually I drove my tongue into the center of it, fighting against the muscles of her sphincter that were trying to keep me out. My strength won, as the muscles relaxed enough so that my tongue could enter into the darkest hole on her body.

Caitlin was going nuts underneath me. "Frank, what the FUCK are you doing? Steve has NEVER done that before!" She closed her thighs around my head as if to try to stop me, but I ignored the pressure and kept up my ongoing attack on her ass. With persistent pressure, I was able to get my tongue in a couple of inches deep. She finally quit fighting me, and brought her own right hand down to rub her clit as I ministered to her ass.

Feeling her resistance waning, I stepped up my attack. I removed my tongue from her ass, and returned it to her clit, moving Caitlin's hand out of the way in the process. She used that hand then to grab the back of my head and pulled me harder into her clit. My right hand found her sopping wet pussy. I dipped my index finger deep inside, lubing it up for another journey I wanted it to take. As I withdrew it, I ran it over the clasped muscles of her asshole, getting it ready for penetration. One more last plunge into her pussy for wetness, I withdrew it again and with care, eased it into her ass.

Caitlin was losing control once again. She could feel the scream building up inside as I ravaged her below. Fucking her ass with my finger while licking, sucking and biting her clit threw her sensory perception into overdrive, and with strength she didn't know she had, mashed my mouth tightly to her clit. Finally the scream was released, and as she came this time, she squirted all over herself and my face. I backed away in surprise as her hips lunged up and down throughout the orgasm.

Throughout all of this, my cock was rock hard, and without giving Caitlin any time to get ready, I climbed on the couch between her legs. I would have loved to have just plunged in with one quick stroke, but I remember it took her a while last week to accommodate my width and girth, so I went easy.

The look on her face as she felt me begin to penetrate her was incredible! It went from satisfied to surprised to stretched in about two seconds' time. I was pleased to feel that she was taking the first time tonight a little easier than last week, but for some reason it flashed in my mind that maybe I was stretching her out too far for Steve. I guess that proves that no matter what you are doing, a friend will always have concern for another friend.

However, there was no place for that concern at the present. The only concern was getting my cock down into the bottom of Caitlin's pussy. As soon as that was accomplished, I began fucking her. Last week I let her ride me, and I was sure we would have an opportunity for that later, but for right now, I was driving, and all she could do was hang on for the ride.