Bull with a Conscience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gradually increased my tempo as I thrust in and out of her sweet pussy. I don't know if she had recovered completely from her recent orgasm or not, but I didn't care at the moment. Steve had sent her to me, and I had marked her sexy little breast a few moments ago, but now it was time to fill her pussy with my seed. Faster and faster I plunged, and soon she had started her now familiar song that contained the lyrics "fuck me" and "oh my god" and maybe even a few "shits" thrown in.

I was pretty sure she was cumming again, but I wasn't going to stop and let her down easy. The more she screamed and yelled and thrashed, the more I wanted to fuck harder and see just how long she could go. Turns out we weren't going to find out, because out of the blue, my orgasm snuck up on me and I delivered the first of what I hoped were several loads over the next 11 hours deep within her body. I growled and jerked with each spasm until I ran dry, and then gradually pulled out of her.

The creampie we created was too good to pass up, so I got up and grabbed her phone and took a nice, juicy picture of her well-used pussy. I showed it to her, and she just shook her head. We sent it to Steve with no caption. If he hadn't gotten himself off before, I was pretty sure this picture was going to do the trick.

After we sent the picture, she looked up at me and said, "Frank, we're going to have to slow down if we want to do more of this tonight. You've already worn me out, and we've only been at it an hour!"

I smiled at her and said, "You're right, but I just couldn't help it. Remembering how good it was last week, and seeing that you waxed your pussy for me...well, I was just overcome with lust for you, and I couldn't get to you fast enough! How about if we slow down and go jump in the shower together? After that, we can fix something to eat and plan the rest of the night."

"That's sounds wonderful, Frank. Sounds like a perfect start to the rest of the evening!"

And that's what we did. We spent nearly 20 minutes in the shower, just washing each other and talking. It was very relaxing, and it didn't hurt that while we were in there, there were plenty of toys to play with – namely pussies and tits and cocks and asses. She loved it when I washed her hair – I'm not sure Steve had ever done anything like that with her, so I made it a point to tell him about it later. We both massaged each other's backs, and I will admit to spending a fair amount of time on her sexy little breasts.

After we got out, I found a robe for her that wasn't too terribly big, while I just put on a pair of cotton boxers. We found supplies to make some killer sandwiches, and after getting everything together, we sat down at the table to eat and talk.

I asked the first question. "I know you have promised to tell Steve everything that goes on between you and me, and since that's part of the deal, I'm fine with that. But I have a couple of questions to ask anyway. How do you feel about all of this – about Steve wanting to share you, and now making it happen?"

She put her sandwich down before she answered. "I think I'm used to it now. Tonight has been much easier getting started than it was last week. I don't know if you could tell, but I was a little bit of a nervous wreck last week. I kept looking over at Steve to make sure he was still okay with what we were doing, and he answered yes every time. The last time I looked was right before I sat down on your cock the first time. I told him I loved him, and he said it back to me. That's when I was fully sure that what we were doing was good with him.

"Of course, I was concentrating on your huge cock after that. It took all I had to relax in order for it to slide all the way in the first time. Once I got it through my head that he was fine with it, I was able to devote the rest of my time feeling what you were doing to me. It was intense! And it still is tonight!"

"Do you think it's easier tonight because he's not here watching?"

She looked thoughtful for a minute, then answered, "Maybe, but I also think it's easier because the awkward first time is over, and we know that we are sexually compatible with each other. And also because I've cleared the notion out of my mind that what we are doing is not cheating on Steve. That was a huge hurdle for me to overcome."

I understood her struggle with that. I was still struggling with the fact that Steve actually wanted me to do this. "Steve told me that you weren't really into hooking up with strangers or random guys yet. Do you ever see yourself being willing to try something like that?"

She shook her head. "I don't know, Frank – that's something that quite frankly scares me. Doing it with you is one thing – I feel extremely safe and loved with you. Hooking up with someone just to fuck doesn't allow me to feel what I feel with you. I know he won't push me if I don't want to, but I don't want to disappoint him. Doesn't that sound odd – I might disappoint him because I won't fuck random strangers and hookups?"

I laughed – it did sound odd. But I could understand her concern. "Caitlin, you have to remember that this is a partnership, and he knows that if you don't feel comfortable, he's not going to be disappointed with you in the least. But I tell you what – I'm willing to make a sacrifice for the two of you. If need be, I'll keep on fucking you as you need it. It will be a sacrifice, but I'm willing to make it for you!"

She playfully punched me on the arm as she said, "Look at you – being all noble and shit! What a guy!" Then she looked at me with a smile and said, "So how about you? How is this working for your world?"

"To tell you the truth, I'm still processing. You are incredible – I mean that sincerely, and our first round tonight proved to me that it wasn't just the excitement of being the first time last week that we hit it off so well then. ANY sex was better than taking care of my own needs the last six months. Getting incredible sex is just a huge bonus."

I could tell she was thinking of something by the way she was looking at me. "How about if you could have it more often? Is once a week enough?"

"I'm not really in a position to complain am I? It's kind of odd thinking about it, but right now the frequency of my sex life is being determined by you and Steve. It's not really right for me to ask for more time with you, since it is such a privilege to get what I'm getting."

"Yeah," she replied, "that doesn't sound exactly great for you. What if we could get it set up so that you could have more sex – not necessarily with me, but with other women as well, doing what you are doing for Steve and me? Would you be interested? There's a whole society of people in the city who are looking for this. You would be providing a service, just like you are with Steve and me, and getting un-attached fucks along the way."

I leaned back into my chair as I processed what Caitlin had just asked. To do this with other wives? To branch out and offer my services to this underground community Steve and Caitlin talked about? I had to admit it was intriguing. I was learning to dis-associate sex from an intimate relationship, proving gradually to myself that Caitlin and I could enjoy each other sexually without me feeling the need to also fall in love with her romantically. It had been one of my biggest fears going in, but it seemed like it wasn't going to be a problem.

"How would I go about doing this? I'm not sure where to begin."

Caitlin stood up from her chair, pulled her robe off, and walked over to me where she reached out her hand as if I was supposed to stand and follow her. I watched her walk through the kitchen, down the hall and into the room I used as my office, her curvy ass jiggling in front of me the entire way. She turned on the light and walked over to my computer. Before she sat down, she grabbed the bottom of my boxers and yanked them off, then motioned to me to sit down. After I did, she sat on my lap.

As she started the computer, my cock started realizing that this sexy, naked woman was sitting on it, and it wanted her to know it was down there. It started growing as the computer booted up, and it wasn't long before it was pressing against her legs. I used my groins muscles to make it jump a few times, finally getting her attention.

"Really? We're trying to get your bull career started, and all you can think about is fucking?"

Sheepishly, I grinned as I said, "Well, isn't that what this is all about?"

She got up off of my lap, and then told me to scoot my ass farther down in the chair, which enabled my cock stand straight up. She then moved back in front of the chair, and slowly lowered herself down and onto my cock. When she hit bottom, she groaned. "Fuck, I forget just how big that thing is until I get it back in my pussy!"

She punched the keys on the computer keyboard as she maneuvered her pussy around my cock. She wasn't thrusting up and down, but the effect on my cock of what she was doing was pretty phenomenal! There wasn't a lot of extra room inside of her pussy with it stretched out and filled up like it was, but somehow she was getting movement for me. It felt like a wet, squishy blow job without having to worry about the teeth.

Finally she got to the home page of "_____Underground" (the space is the name of the city close to where we live – you're just going to have to use your imagination to fill in that part). On the left hand side of the page were links to different topics. She scrolled down until she found one that said "Bulls" and clicked on it. Quickly we were looking at what appeared to be classified ads. She clicked randomly on one of those, and an ad came up for a man offering himself as a bull. He described himself a little, listed contact information, and had three pictures of his cock for all to see.

Caitlin picked up the pace of her motion now that she wasn't worried about the computer monitor. "That's all there is to it. There are several ads like this. Steve and I have looked here often, but just haven't found anything that appeals to me. But this is how it works – you place an ad, and wait for the couples to call."

It seemed simple enough. Even though I didn't have tons of computer knowledge, I thought I might be able to get an ad posted.

"Do you think you two could help me? You've been looking at this kind of thing longer than I have. Perhaps I could use some of that time you've spent considering this and use it for my benefit."

She looked back at me and said, "Why don't we call Steve right now and ask?"

I looked back at her. "Right now, while my cock is in....wait a minute, he's going to go nuts knowing what we are doing, isn't he!

She grinned as she grabbed her phone. When he answered, she said, "Guess what we're doing right now, dear?"

There was a pause, before Steve answered, "Fucking?"

"Correct! You got it on the first guess!"

Apparently Steve didn't believe us. "No you're not – you're just saying that."

"What? Are you doubting us? Okay, Frank – Steve doesn't believe that your cock is in my pussy. Maybe he needs some convincing. You got any ideas?"

I had one, and I intended to put it into action. "Stand up, bend over and lean your hands on the computer desk."

She did as I asked, and I stood up behind her, my cock still deep into her pussy. I slid it in and out slowly at first, eliciting a moan from Caitlin. This was the slowest we had fucked in the two times we'd been together, and it still made her vocal.

"Hear that, Steve? He's fucking me slow and long."

Steve was still a non-believer. "Going to take more than that before I believe it."

It was time to show him. I withdrew my cock completely out of Caitlin's pussy, until the head was just resting between her lips. Suddenly without warning, I drove it back into the entire length of her pussy with one hard thrust.

"Oh FUCK, oh my god, SHIT!" I started hammering away, plunging in just as forcefully as I could without knocking her off of her feet. She continued yelling and moaning, "oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, OH SHIT FRANK FUCK ME FUCK FUCK ME FUCK ME FUUUUUUUUU......."

All of that was followed by the familiar scream, and was accompanied by jet of squirt juice on the floor between her feet. He knees buckled as the depth of the orgasm raced throughout her arms and legs. To keep her from falling, I disengaged my cock from her pussy and grabbed her waist. She was literally panting – rapid breaths and heaving chest.

I sat back into my office chair and pulled her on my lap. I took the phone from her hand, and said to Steve, "You still there?"

"Holy shit, that was hot! Is she okay?"

I laughed and said, "She's fine, but she's gonna need a couple of minutes to collect herself. How are you doing?"

He laughed as well, and said, "I'm doing great, except I've got a load of cum I've shot all over myself. I wasn't expecting your call, and I didn't have anything ready to shoot into!"

That gave me a mental image I really didn't need to see. "Steve, we called because I need your help with something. What would you think about coming up here in the morning to pick Caitlin up? I'd give you time to do what you needed to do, and after that, maybe you could help me with a little computer project."

Steve replied, "Sure, I guess I can do that, if you don't mind me getting my shot at Caitlin before we do it."

"No problem," I said. "In fact, while you and she are getting busy, I'll cook breakfast and have it ready for you when you get done."

"Deal – I'll see you right at 8:00!"

"Okay, but don't show up early – she's mine until that time, and I might be leaving a little present for you!"

I hung up the phone, just as Caitlin had recovered enough to be able to speak again. "Fuck, Frank – I thought we were going to slow down for a while! I felt like I was being attacked by an army division back there!"

I laughed, and said, "Yeah, sorry about that, but I had to put on the little show for the unbeliever on the line. Tell you what – I didn't cum yet. Why don't we head to the bedroom and get comfortable, and try to put some passion into this evening."

With that, we walked together back to my bedroom. I was anxious to feel her sexy body against mine for the rest of the night, and I was anxious to get my bull career started in the morning. There were married women out there that wanted me to fuck them, and it was time to heed their call!