Bullets and Lace Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally feeling strong enough to drive myself home, I set out for the long journey back to southern Kentucky. Once I got home, I'd feel better but my life would never be the same.

Taking my time driving, I made it home in two days. I was tired when I pulled into my driveway, wanting only to get some rest and a good night's sleep. After grabbing a long hot shower, I slipped between the cool sheets, snuggling up to one of the pillows. A gentle breeze wafted through the French doors, putting me to sleep almost immediately.

The strong aroma of freshly brewed coffee awoke me shortly after sunrise the following morning. It took me awhile to realize there must be someone else in the house. Slipping on a short terrycloth robe to cover myself, I eased down the stairway.

Gerald Barnes met me at the entrance to the kitchen, handing me a cup of coffee. It was good to see his smiling face. His Elmer Fudd appearance never looked more welcomed.

"How's my favorite shooter?" He laughed. "Feeling better."

"Yeah. I'm feeling better." I replied, lighting up a cigarette. "Did you bring my money?"

"Of course." Gerald answered, nodding towards his briefcase on the diningroom table. "Did you think I'd come empty-handed?"

"How...how's Cole doing?" I stammered, trying to sound uncaring.

"His shoulder's mending nicely." Barnes responded. "Course, he's always going to have a scar where they had to do reconstructive surgery."

"You wanna count it?" He asked, opening up his briefcase.

"No. I'm through counting." I muttered. "And I'm through shooting people no matter how much they deserve to die."

"Because...?" Gerald asked, leaving me to finish his statement.

"Because I damn near got someone killed." I affirmed. "Someone innocent. Someone who shouldn't have even been there."

"Not because you're pregnant?" He questioned.

"I don't know if I'm pregnant or not." I muttered. "I might be. I need to have some tests performed."

"You're pregnant." Barnes declared, smiling. "They ran some tests at the Laredo Medical Center. For them, it's standard procedure for an injured woman in an emergency situation."

"Oh God! I'm pregnant!" I thought.

"I assume it's Cole's baby." He stated, putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Of course." I responded, putting out my cigarette. "He's the only man I've been with."

"He must never find out about the baby." I proclaimed. "Swear to me you'll never tell him."

"Oh...well...about that." Gerald stammered. "I'm afraid he already knows."

"What?" I exclaimed. "You told him?"

"He's the father! He has a right to know!" Barnes countered.

"As a matter of fact, the two of us celebrated by going out and getting drunk." He added. "And I mean really drunk!"

"Did his fiancé celebrate too?" I smarted off.

"Nope. Cole broke up with Angela two days after they got back to Washington." Gerald responded. "He told her he loved someone else, someone who meant more to him than anything."

"Found himself another girl, huh?" I laughed.

"I've got to be heading back to Washington." Barnes stated. "Thanks to you, the President's granted us some additional funding for our operation. We're expanding, moving out of D.C. and adding personnel."

"I'll call you in a few weeks and let you know where you fit in." He continued. "You and Cole."

I walked Gerald to the door, giving him another hug before he left.

"Oh, by the way. You've got another houseguest." Barnes stated with a grin. "Make sure he takes his medication and gets to rehab twice a week."

I found Cole sitting on the deck, looking out at the lake. His right arm was in a sling to take the pressure off his injured shoulder.

"Hi Mom!" He quipped, pulling me close with his one good arm and kissing me.

"I assume you're going to make an honest woman out of me." I jested, embracing him.

"The sooner the better." Cole affirmed, grinning.

"Well, how about we spend today in bed?" I suggested with a smirk. "Recuperating."

Returning to the upstairs bedroom, I helped Cole get undressed. His magnificent cock was already hard, his balls filled with warm cream. Slipping off the robe, I let it fall to the floor. His eyes drank in the sight of my naked form, not so much filled with lust as filled with love.

Cole stretched out on his back, his rigid shaft pointing upwards. Our initial kisses were soft and loving graduating to heated lust. Sucking my tongue into his mouth, I danced with his tongue, inflaming our passions even more. My pussy was soaking wet, longing for a good, hard fuck.

Kissing down over Cole's chest, my tongue stabbed at his bellybutton, prolonging his anticipation of what was to come. Sliding my mouth slowly down over his thick cock, I felt it throbbing against my tongue. Lubricating his shaft with my saliva, I teased him, rolling my tongue around the head.

Straddling Cole's body, I eased myself down on his shaft, languishing in the ecstasy of his manhood impaling my pussy. Lifting myself up and down slowly on his shaft, I rode the waves of sexual pleasure to an orgasm that left us both breathless and tired but completely sated.

Cole never let me come down, fucking his cock into me like a jackhammer, making me scream aloud as the orgasms came one right after the other. We were a perfect sexual match but more important, we loved each other.

Married a week later, Cole and I spent our honeymoon on "Bullets & Lace" cruising beautiful Lake Cumberland.

THE END...

12