Bullseye: A Target Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David

I lean my head against the cool wall and try to catch my breath. "Wow."

"Wow?"

"Yes, wow." It's all I can manage to say.

"Is that a good wow or a bad wow?"

I finally open my eyes look at Eliza through her hair, which is more of a mess than it was before. "A good wow," I say and kiss her on the lips. "Definitely a good wow." She smiles and I am glad because she has a great one.

"And I guess everything is working fine downstairs," she says with a wink.

I throw my head back and laugh. "Yes, everything is working just fine," I manage once I catch my breath. Eliza unwraps her legs from my waist and I lower her back to the floor. She tries to fix her hair but it's in knots and we both laugh it off. I throw the condom in a discarded trash barrel and we start to get dressed.

Finally I look at her and grab her shoulder. "Listen, Eliza, I'm not the kind of guy that usually hooks up with hot women in Target store rooms. I know it's going to sound cliché but from the moment I saw you, I just had to have you. You are so beautiful and you have this ass that is out of this world and..."

"I knew you were an ass man!" Eliza smirks and points a finger at me, looking like she just solved a crime.

I pull back and raise an eyebrow. "Really? Out of everything I just said, the thing you locked onto was the fact that I like your ass?"

She shrinks back and giggles. "Sorry. What were you saying about not banging hot chicks on Target?"

I take a step toward her. "Let me take you out. Let me buy you dinner and get to know you. I want to make this more than just banging a hot chick in Target."

Eliza steps away from me and my heart falls through the floor. But then she turns around and grins, taking a pen out of her purse and reaching for my hand. "I've always wanted to do this," she says as she begins to write on my palm. "Here's my number. Give me a call and we'll go out some time. I would really like that, David," she says sweetly with that thousand watt smile.

She takes her hand from mine and I stare at the string of numbers inked on my skin. I put my jacket back on and we cautiously make our way out the door, without a soul noticing our dirty deed. We go back to the shoe department, our carts untouched, and walk to check out. We don't say anything but there is a relaxed air between us so we don't need to talk.

Eliza and I make a move to get in line but the woman with the motorized scooter buzzes past and cuts in front of us. I motion for her to go ahead and she thanks us with a fake smile. "Bitch," Eliza mutters under her breath. I squeeze her shoulder and pull her to another check-out line, so as to avoid a fight. I walk straight past the next aisle when I see the dreaded Target lady is working line six.

"That woman is crazy," Eliza whispers. "Her voice sounds like it's covered in glue and that bowl hair cut...like what, is this the 90s?"

"Someone has an attitude," I joke with her.

We go through check out and I notice we both are buying toilet paper. "I only came here for that," I say casually as we make our way to the parking lot.

She looks at me and winks. "Me too."

"Well isn't that funny," I comment as we exit the doors. "I'm parked over there," I say and point to the left. I unlock the doors of a white pick-up truck and when I look back at her, her eyes are wide. "I guess I'll call you tomorrow," I ask with hesitation in my voice.

She pulls her keys from her purse and unlocks a Mazda a few cars in front of us. "You'd better," she says, flashing those white teeth and perfect lips. Our eyes meet and we both understand: she's the one who beat me for that great parking spot. I snort and she laughs, touching my shoulder in a friendly but warm gesture. "Sorry about that," she says playfully.

She gives me a little wave and heads toward the car. But instead of standing there like an idiot like I did before, I do what I wanted to do...

Eliza

"Hey wait!"

I turn around and land right in David's arms, where he pulls me into him and kisses me. It's like one of those movie kisses that never actually happen in real life. But it is happening to me, right now. He has one hand behind my head and the other is on the small of my back, leaning my body into a dip but totally supporting me. When he finally pulls back, I am breathless and my face is flushed. David is beaming. "I've always wanted to do that," he says with a playful grin. I laugh and turn toward my car after we say goodnight a second time.

I get in my car and shut the door behind me. I watch David get into his truck in the rear view mirror, and then I meet my own gaze. "Bullseye," I say to myself, making a gun with my fingers and blowing out the smoke.

12