Bully Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could only watch as she got in position and then started pushing the front bit into my pussy, which I did my best to offer to her, then she reached under me and guided the other longer part to my unprotected arse, a strong shove and she was in, I was suddenly being double teamed by this beautiful black girl, and it didn't take her long to blast me apart.

Melanie absolutely wonderfully hammered at me, I had no defence, I was hers to do with what she wanted, and she did, my nipples got strangled by her fingers and nails too, rag doll in a gale force wind that's what I was, I don't know if I feinted or lost consciousness or what, but my orgasms overwhelmed me my body could take no more.

I awoke on my back, wrists untied, in Melanie's arms being loved; it was just heavenly romantic, I didn't want it to end, she told me she would be back sometime again for round two be sure of that she told me, kissed me, got up showered and dressed then left.

I was left on the cum soaked bed to gather my senses if I ever could!

Dex got next to me, kissed me loved me then carried me to the shower, where we spent and hour or so, then he let me go home, again I was happy, contented, satisfied and relieved to be alive to do it all again, if I could have danced my way home I would have done, I was so light headed it was unbelievable, again my husband came home to a note saying I was in bed and do not disturb me please.

Then disaster, three days after my tryst with Melanie, I lost the baby I was carrying, Dex's baby, I was devastated, but that wasn't all, I was so ill I was hospitalized for nearly a month, and I had to have an hysterectomy, so no more pregnancy's for me ever again.

It took me 9 months to fully recover, my husband took a month off work to help care for me, I couldn't have let Dex touch me anyway so it made no difference, and during my recovery time I weaned myself off him, I wouldn't let myself think of him, if he popped into my head, I banished him.

The trouble was I was still in need of being cocked, and months later after I was well enough I started visiting coffee hoses, diners and the like, college ground dining halls, parks, I managed to strike up the odd relationship with a couple of young guys here and there who gave me some of what I needed, but life wasn't the same at all, and I knew if I ever bumped into Dex I would be a goner again.

Then my life took an earth shattering change, something I had never ever thought nor would I have, if the most incredible event hadn't happened.

Jason was now going to a local college so I made sure I never went near it for fear of bumping into him, I had arranged to meet this Italian lad in his room at a boarding house, but when I arrived he wasn't there for some reason, I was greatly disappointed because he was a really beautiful boy and I was looking forward to finding out if his prick was a lovely as him.

What I was doing now seemed natural to me, but I knew also that it was pure sexual gratification, although I knew I was chancing it, it would only be a matter of time before I was spotted or caught.

I did a little shopping instead and went home, it was early a little before noon, I was envisaging an afternoon with my vibrator again, I was getting more and more dissatisfied with it and had started looking at one of those rabbit ones for extra release.

I parked my car on the drive I had stopped putting it in the garage because the damn door grated so loudly, I went into the house via the front door, dumped my bags on the floor and headed upstairs, undressing as I went I needed a quick shower before busting my pussy with my vib.

I went to my bedroom, dropped the rest of my clothes on the floor and walked naked towards the bathroom, as I passed Jason's room the door was ¾ open, this was unusual because he was a private kind of person, and normally closed it whenever he left it.

I stepped in and the first thing I saw was his foot hanging off the side, I stopped in my tracks, he was at home, my playful side emerged, I could dive into his room and scream at the top of my voice and scare the living daylights out of him.

I backtracked a little and peeked through the gap in the door, what I saw absolutely astounded me, there he was laid back on his bed, both feet spread wide, eyes closed and he was wanking himself off, and not only that he had his cock, (a good sized one I noticed straight away) wrapped in what looked like a pair of women's silk panties!

Were they mine I wondered as I took in this mightily erotic sight before me?

They had to be I reasoned, I know he had girlfriends, and was sexually active, but I had never found panties in his room before, I had found empty durex wrappers so they had to be mine!

My insides turned to jelly, my nipples jumped to attention, and my pussy warbled in tune to them, I was on fire immediately.

What was I going to do? I stared at his cock and it inflamed me, I was staring at my 18 year old son with a woman's sex hungry desire.

I went what seemed like onto auto pilot, I found myself back in my room and donned a silky see through negligee, brushed my hair, applied a little make up and went back.

I looked through the door again and he was still stroking his now (to me) very hard and impressive cock, I think it was then that I fully realised that I must be a nymphomaniac, or a sort of one but I hadn't realised it until Dex had brought it out of me and into the open.

I silently walked into his room, quickly sat on the edge of his bed and took his cock into my hand all in the same movement as soon as my backside made contact with the mattress.

His eyes flew open and he gasped, and tried to scrabble backwards up the bed. 'Mum, what are you Aargh! doing?' 'Its okay baby, let me do this for you, I am your mother so I know what you need darling,' I told him.

'But, but but, its wrong mum isn't it?' he grated.

As a woman, I know for a fact that if a man has a hard on like this and a woman closes her hand around it, then the man has no chance of retrieving the situation and Jason was no different.

I suddenly had hold of a beautiful, large hard prick, the fact that it was my sons made no difference whatsoever to me, I compared it in my mind to Dex's, I thought they were about the same size, maybe Jason's was even a little bigger all round though.

'Let me make you happy baby,' I cooed to him, as I started running his silky clad prick up and down in my hand, 'lay down properly for me baby.'

He did as bid, and I went to work on this wonderful solid organ in my hand, I wanked him oh so slowly, I wanted this to last as long as I could make him last.

I was beside myself with overwhelming lust for this gorgeous cock I had tight hold off, I was praying this wasn't going to be a one time thing, but he was my son, who fucking cared? I didn't, I had a lovely young cock in my hand again, as I was drooling over him I planned what I hoped would be a final takeover from me of my son's immediate sexual future.

He started groaning grunting and moving his legs around, he was about to cum, so I went for it, I speeded up and made him shoot all over the wall and headboard, he jetted what looked like gallons of it, I came myself and slightly collapsed over him.

I regained my composure thankfully and asked him if he had enjoyed it, he said,' oh mum that was great thank you,'

I looked at what were definitely my panties, and said suddenly, 'You have been thinking about me sexually baby haven't you Mmmm?'

He looked a bit sheepish at me.

'It's okay darling, I understand, I really do.' And I did too!

I knew then that he had had me on his mind and was wanking about me.

I rose from his bed, and said I was going back to my bedroom, and asked if he wanted to come and chat with me there anytime soon, I said this with a twinkle in my eyes, a smile on my now pouty lips, and a what I hoped was a seductive look over my shoulder as I left.

As soon as I had exited his room I dashed into mine, put on stockings panties, suspenders and a skimpy front fastening bra, made sure my face was okay, my hair was looking good and got on the bed to wait, this was the litmus test, would he come to me or would he write it off in embarrassment as a one off and try and forget it.

I waited in hope for at least 20 to 30 minutes and I was about to give up and have my shower, and try and pretend it hadn't happened.

Then there was a really quiet knock on my door, my heart leaped, 'yes?' I answered. 'Hi mum it's me can I come in please?' 'Yes darling,' I replied happily and hopefully. I was stretched out on the bed as slinky as I could be, one shapely knee slightly raised up.

He entered the room; he was wearing a robe he came over to me. 'Darling are you okay,' I said, 'please, get here on the bed next to me if you want to talk about this sweetheart.'

He did, and said, not looking me in the eye 'that was the most exciting thing I have ever done mum.' I laughed and said, 'you've done! I think I had something to do with it baby.' 'Yes, you did, and it was fantastic mum, can we do it again sometime please,' he replied.

My hopes soared. 'How about right now honey.' I replied happily.

And reaching inside of his robe and took his fabulous cock into my hand again, this time flesh on flesh.

He moaned and put his arms around me.

There was only one way this was going to go now, I was going to fuck and make love to my son, and then he was going to fuck and make love to me as well.

I reached under his scrotum and caressed his balls and scratched away at him gently with my finger nails at that sensual place a man has, he was moaning and shimmering on my bed now, I turned slightly towards him, our lips were millimetres apart, he kissed me softly, I responded by kissing him right back, then he started getting braver.

His hand slid around me and gently slid it up and down my wanton body, I gasped at his touch which gave him greater confidence.

I slid my panties off quickly, and unclipped my bra.

Then he cupped my breast and I knew it then it was game on, no retreat, no stopping, no going back, we were on it to the end, oh God I felt so good, so alive, I was about to be loved by my son and it felt so natural, I knew too that this was going to be the end of what had been up to now, when you think about it a fairly long and sordid sexually awakening journey for me.

His cock had hardened under my touch, he was working my nipples into frenzy, and we were kissing like long time lovers.

My pussy was collected by his hand, so I told him, 'Jason its time now for you baby to love me or fuck me, do whatever you want darling I will give myself to you completely.'

He hefted himself over me, I rolled right over onto my back and he inserted his prick into me, 'oh mum, oh mum,' he whispered, 'I love you mum I really do.'

His prick filled me like no other ever had, I hoisted my feet over his back, he was kissing me I had my arms around him, raking my nails down his back, he fucked me like a Trojan horse, unstoppable, I came and came and came, followed by him as he drove his stupendous prick into and out of me until he shot his load into my waiting white hot pussy.

I lay there afterwards in the glow of his love, pondering possible consequences, and couldn't find fault with the lovemaking we had just done, and knew there would be more, a lot more.

We went into the shower where I got my first taste of his prick, he took quite a time to cum because he had just loaded me in the bed, but when he did cum it was worth the wait, to feel him coming in my mouth, slightly salty, creamy and lovely.

That to me cemented this new relationship, I was now my son's willing lover, and he mine.

On the rare occasions my husband was away on business we slept as man and wife, I eventually got Jason to fuck me in my arse by cutting down the finger nail of my middle finger and raking it in and out of his arse, this turned him on and he began doing it to me which led to me getting reamed, my arse had returned to its normal size so it felt like a virginal fuck there by him, I still cum in torrents when he does me there.

But I had one ghost to lay to rest, Dex! I knew I would never be sure of myself until I met him on his own ground and to know if I could resist him, he had been the perfect lover, so I went to his apartment, he was pleased and happy to see me because he thought I was going to ask him, beg him to take me back and fuck me again.

He got me by the shoulders and kissed me, oh the memory was there, but gladly not the electricity or chemistry, I knew I didn't need him now.

So I told him why I had come to see him and that now I was leaving.

He reminded me of the DVDs, I told him as I kneed him real hard in his balls that if he ever ever threatened me or mine again I would kill him, he got the message; I left and went home to Jason, and we had the most amazing session I had ever had in my life, he had learned what his mum wanted and needed, and gave it to me wholesale, thankfully my life had come full circle, I had found the lover, and the love that I needed.

I was home!!

12